The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
For Victory, For Intellect...[Closed to Plural and Solaronic] I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:52 am by ProwlerKnight

» A Demon In The City of Angels
For Victory, For Intellect...[Closed to Plural and Solaronic] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
For Victory, For Intellect...[Closed to Plural and Solaronic] I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Stars over Vegas
For Victory, For Intellect...[Closed to Plural and Solaronic] I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
For Victory, For Intellect...[Closed to Plural and Solaronic] I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
For Victory, For Intellect...[Closed to Plural and Solaronic] I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
For Victory, For Intellect...[Closed to Plural and Solaronic] I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
For Victory, For Intellect...[Closed to Plural and Solaronic] I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
For Victory, For Intellect...[Closed to Plural and Solaronic] I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
For Victory, For Intellect...[Closed to Plural and Solaronic] I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
For Victory, For Intellect...[Closed to Plural and Solaronic] I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
For Victory, For Intellect...[Closed to Plural and Solaronic] I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
For Victory, For Intellect...[Closed to Plural and Solaronic] I_vote_lcapFor Victory, For Intellect...[Closed to Plural and Solaronic] I_voting_barFor Victory, For Intellect...[Closed to Plural and Solaronic] I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

For Victory, For Intellect...[Closed to Plural and Solaronic]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

For Victory, For Intellect...[Closed to Plural and Solaronic] Empty For Victory, For Intellect...[Closed to Plural and Solaronic]

Post by Saileyra July 18th 2013, 12:43 pm

It was here that she would find herself walking once more. Here in Washington DC where she had met the president and where she had don a frivolous amount of tasks to earn the wealth that would carry OCEAN for the rest of it's existence. Without the United States sneaky reputation and their conspiracy legacy there would be no OCEAN base and with that she found some sort of value in the Head of State. Even though he thought she was a mutant of some sort it was the first steps to the new order that would trust meta-humans a path where OCEAN would become something far more than just an underground organization hopefully and eventually they could protect the world.

Sai's mind running over these thoughts and hope, this sector of OCEAN, the most precious to her. The Guild, The Other Sectors, and even her home planet sector did not mean as much to her as this one. For this one she had made from the ground up, from the stupid little abandoned Lab to an extravagant metropolis over the Oasis in the Phillipines. It was there the humid weather and wild animals protected them, many not able to reach the place without some fucking water which hey would not find for miles on end. It was a perfect hide out and that would not change a thing.

Focusing, she knew she would find one person here eventually. She was looking for more brains, people who could organize their mission plans with her. People she could consult with, advisors, and people who could make the planes..jets. Those types of things that others could not and use her own wealth to advance their own studies. Hopefully, this man was here in this state but her and Plural had their hands tied with this. It was going to be a hard find, Saileyra crossing her arms the woman not having much of a choice to wait.

Being in front of the the long streaming park an lake not to far by, she remained out in the open but people avoided her. She looked..menacing, the weapons, the bird on her shoulder. Yeah, some sci-fi bitch straight out of a movie. This wouldn't stop her, she would find the one she is looking for..and that was someone she had heard much about through the grapevine.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
For Victory, For Intellect...[Closed to Plural and Solaronic] SaiSig_zpsbe04a7d2
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2013-04-18

Back to top Go down

For Victory, For Intellect...[Closed to Plural and Solaronic] Empty Re: For Victory, For Intellect...[Closed to Plural and Solaronic]

Post by Count Solar July 18th 2013, 1:35 pm

Venatorus once again drove to his office, where he is called Edward Monroe. He was glad to be back in DC, glad to be back stateside. After that horrible meeting in the UK, and the fight with the Coronel, he was looking forward to some much needed rest. Unfortunately, that would have to wait. As soon as his plane landed, he received a call from his office, saying there was a serial murder case that he needed to study. He sighed, fantasizing about the 1987 Domaine Romanée-Conti sitting unopened on a shelf back at his apartment. It had been a gift from the president and his wife, and was said to be the best wine in the world. It seemed it would have to wait a little while longer. While he was physically incapable of getting drunk, he still had an immense craving for alcohol, as do all Elrenians.

These thoughts and more ran through his head as he was stuck in traffic. He glanced out the window, and saw a very peculiar sight. There was a very attractive woman sitting alone in front of a small coffee shop, to which he was a regular. He considered stopping by for a cup, but quickly decided against it; he was probably going to be late as it was. There was something odd about the woman. He couldn't quite place it. Maybe it had to do with the rather large bird on her shoulder, which seemed to be more aware than it should have. She seemed strangely familiar, though he was sure he had never seen her on Earth. Maybe on Elrenia, or one of his many extraterrestrial travels? He quickly dismissed the idea; in all of his eighty-three years on Earth, he knew of only one other alien on this planet. He was the reason for that particular meeting.

As his thoughts turned to the matter of that particular extraterrestrial, he quickly sobered. He turned his head forward and slowly inched forward in the never ending battle that is traffic. If he had looked back however, he would have noticed both the woman and her bird watching him.

Last edited by Solaronic on July 22nd 2013, 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Count Solar
Count Solar
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 108
Job : Why does it concern you?
Humor : Sarcasm, Cynicism and Cupcakes
Registration date : 2013-07-15

Back to top Go down

For Victory, For Intellect...[Closed to Plural and Solaronic] Empty Re: For Victory, For Intellect...[Closed to Plural and Solaronic]

Post by Plural July 20th 2013, 4:19 pm

The shrill metal shriek of stressed metal rang out from what passed for a nice leather office chair in the office of Washingnton DC's DA's office. The sound wasn't too abnormal since the chair was currently being occupied. What was abnormal however, was the fact that its occupant wasn't its owner. Hell it wasn't even a full adult nor someone who even called DC their home.

Plural, the One Teen Army, sat in the office of one Edward Monroe thoroughly unenthused to still be waiting for the guy to show up. He'd been sitting in his office for nearly an hour, waiting on the guy's arrival, spending his time trying to entertain himself with the meager accoutremetns of the room.

It had taken literally seconds to access the man's computer and that had only managed to interest the boy for fifteen minutes. Going through the various case files that were flagged as 'of interest' to him, namely because they could be, even loosely traced back to involving a senator or other public official had grown exceedingly boring rather quickly. He'd even disassembled the majority of the mechanical devices on the desk and put them back together and had improved the functionality of the computer. As it stood, for the moment he had devolved to think about innumerable thigns until the guy arrived.

In the back of his mind, he could sense the diligent working of his alibi clone back in Los Angeles. Luckily he was more than far enough away that the clone couldn't have even felt his mild jealousy. At least the clone had something to actually be doing as opposed to simply planning and theorizing.

Currently the teen was bemusing himself with the idea that he was sitting in the capital of the worlds foremost superpower and had more information and raw power at his fingertips the combined might of the nation's lawmakers, the judges who deigned to pass judgement based on said laws, and even the man with his finger on the proverbial button that could decimate countries and delve the world into a war. It was actually pretty pitiable when he looked at it from this angle. Heck even his ally in this so called mission, Saileyra was in the same boat as he was in terms of information and power and the two of them could walk around DC wtih relative impunity, dong just about whatever they pleased. Lucky for the American people, they were on the side of the planet.

The OCEAN operatives only in the city for one reason. Adam had recently detected a somewhat unique energy signature that didn't correspond to any known wavelength of energy present on Earth and he had informed Sai about it after he'd managed to narrow down what he believed to be the source, specifically the District Attorney of Washington DC. Being of temporally extraterrestrial origin, he figured that Sai might find interest in a potentially alien technology. As it stood, he was interested in witnessing the abnormal energy to assess and document it. Sai had decided that the source could either aid them or if it was someone manipulating the energy, they might be of some sort of help to OCEAN in a more direct fashion, so there Plural sat ready to jury rig the man's computer into a hard light projector just ot amuse himself until he got there.

At least he was until a proximity alert popped up across the surface of his Multiple Goggles alerting him to the fact that faint traces of the energy signature in question were within a particular distance of his current location. The resounding clatter and cry of the stressed metal occured again as he sat up straight in the chair, and with a few flicks of his wrist and flutters of his fingers , live feed from the nearest traffic cam to the source was overlaying the rest of the data scrolling across his HUD. the black and white imagery did little to inform him for a few seconds until he cross referenced information about Monroe and recognized his vehicle stucck amngst the traffic.

Sighing, he spoke quietly through his mask, "EDEN, patch me through to Saileyra... Sai? Ok I've got Monroe's location, he's...literally right next to you it seems actually. About 30 yards on your one o'clock. He's in the navy sedan. I presume he's headed for my location, mostly because his office called him to come look at a case, which I've already finished the work on for him, so he's going to have some free time when he finally gets here. Just a heads up. The traffic's got him slowed down though, if you want, I can resolve his problem at the inconvenience of anyone on the North/South streets, just lemme know."

Fucking traffic even found a way to inconvenience and irritate the likes of the world's smartest man.

Plural

Equipment

Plural
Plural

Number of posts : 98
Job : Yes I have one
Humor : a lot of stuff. Try me
Registration date : 2012-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra July 21st 2013, 2:44 am

He noticed her but she looked like one of those bitches from those things people called Comi-Cons? It was popular out here at least, hopefully, that card would help her get some sort of unrecent. But, her looks, people ended up attracted to her she couldn't count how many times guys had approached her. She had noticed one approaching her now, his form was slender, masculine. His fingers lingered on the coffee table. He was blue eyed, staring at her magenta hues him too close for her liking. She felt frustrated, but he noticed the other male from across the way staring at her. He shortly looked away, but now she was cornered between either of his arms. The bird on her shoulder turned, but the man in front of her only grinned. [b]"Your a beautiful specimen. What's up with the bird though?" He said, Saileyra only slipped past his arms not saying a word. Hating the general society.. Why did the humans act this way? Why? She would never understand...

Coming out of the place, she noticed him in the Sedan slowed down, her form would scan as she would tap into her com link patching through. Her form casually walking, it was as if she was just another..freak on the street. She would be heading north, long legs carrying her as she kept her hands in her pockets loosely. Staring forward, she was far but her voice was brief. "Do it. I want to get this shit over with Plural." She said, her voice simple and rather straight to the point as she had allowed him to do as he needed. Hopefully, just hopefully the fucking traffic would clear up. Distraction? Maybe. Noticing a cross walk, she would walk across the cross walk.

She tried to ad something to her step, he had scanned her so there must be something there that would maybe either get him to follow her or give Plural fucking time to get this shit rolling so she could get there. She had no issues with transportation it was just a matter of getting shit rolling. Walking across the cross walk the bird wrapped it's tails around her protectively. It was only a matter of time..he would be a member of OCEAN. Hopefully, then again, Plural wanted him..and his technology would be foreign much like her own. Saileyra felt as though she was limited at the moment she was limited but certainly, he would end up like the rest maybe? Astonished at her physical design? Which was simple, then again like any life it was unexplainable..but hopefully..whatever happened it would make most shit easier but her form blending into a couple of people in a not so obvious way but her form was able to seen if someone had previously locked her leaving the sitting section of the coffee shop.

For Victory, For Intellect...[Closed to Plural and Solaronic] SaiSig_zpsbe04a7d2
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Solar July 21st 2013, 4:59 am

Venatorus had seen the woman approaching for quite some time now. He was sure she seemed familiar, yet he couldn’t place it. He turned his car into a parking lot on the side of the road. He didn’t bother taking the keys out; their were none. The car was turned on by his fingerprints on the steering wheel. If anybody else had tried to start the car, they would have received the equivalent of 5,000 volts of Armonolin up their spine, effectively paralysing them until Venatorus could return. He had gotten out of the car for two reasons. One, traffic was pissing him off. And two, he wanted to see if the woman would still follow him.

He left the car where it was parked and quickly walked across the street, and observed the woman do a small double take and disappear into the crowd, Maybe she wasn’t following him after all. Or maybe he had taken her by surprise. Either way, she was not in his sight anymore, and that meant he was most likely out of hers. However, that did not mean she could not have accomplices. He scanned the area, and saw no immediate threat. It worried him that his identity may have been compromised. He would leave Earth willingly; though he was attached to the planet, he did not want to harm any of it’s natural inhabitants simply so he could stay.

When he was within a block of his office he relaxed. Surely if someone was tracking him they would have found him by now. As he walked up the steps of the the Attorney General’s office, his office,, he stopped to check his phone. It was connected to a set of motion sensor infrared cameras, that would alert him if anyone had gone into his office. All that he could detect was his secretary going in and sorting through a filing cabinet, though, she made sure to not go into the black filing cabinet to the left of his desk. The one rule he had for all employees were that they were to never mess with it. It held information more valuable than the launch codes for America’s nuclear weapons.

He stood outside of his door, and paused. He reminisced about everything that had happened to him since he had landed on Earth, and all that he had accomplished, without using the Armonolim , other than small tasks like his car. Little did he know as he turned the handle to his door, that that was all about to change.

Spoiler:
Count Solar
Count Solar
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Plural July 22nd 2013, 8:16 am

Continuing to observe their mark, the hero hacked his way directly into the Department of Transportation's mainframe in about as much time as it had taken him to get into Monroe's computer and then took a few seconds to try and predict the route the man would take to get to the office, but before he put the plan into motion, the car veered off to the side and parked in a parking lot.

" Looks like Monroe is going to leg it the rest of the way here since he's parking, Sai. I'm going to try and keep tabs on him but the camera system of this city is pretty atrocious. They should seriously fix the budget..."he informed his companion as events began to transpire.

Finding other netoworked cameras was proving to be a bit of a pain as the guy started to stroll down the street, but Plural managed to keep pretty good tabs on the man through the traffic cams and a couple of ATMs  and so called closed circuit cameras which were not as closed as they claimed to be. He checked Saileyra's positon as well to find her well ahead of the man. Things were proceeding quite well the teen decided.

Deciding to enjoy this meeting he leaned back once more prompting the chair to release another of its steely cries as he propped his feet upon the polished dark wood desk. Within minutes, Sai would arrive and shortly after Monroe would do the same and he'd be thoroughly surprised. As long as...

Dammit, there was always something. He remembered the motion sensors that EDEN had informed him of over an hour previous. The security measure meant little to the genius since he was cloaked from most every piece of technology on the planet but his compatriot was not. As soon as she stepped foot in the office, she'd alert whatever or whoever received the signal this place was giving off.

Minorly annoyed, the teenage duplicator moved his fingers up in the air, retaining his leisurely position and brought up the data stream that was the security system flowing out of the office and set to work monitoring it's function and methods then setting it to continuously give the same reports after each sweep for the next hour or so, essentially bypassing the entire purpose of the system. It wasn't dissimilar to placing the system on a loop but it was a far more sophisticated method of accomplishing the task that was far more difficult to detect.

His task complete, Plural sighed exasperatedly and tried to go back to alleviating his boredom while he waited for the rest of the pieces of this chess board to move into position.

Plural

Equipment

Plural
Plural

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra July 25th 2013, 9:47 am

There was focus and there was risk the man had managed to get fucking out of his car and decide to walk to work. Fucking Great. Glancing to him she took to the shadows of the ally way, her form scaling a building the womans form taking to the fires escape as she ran up the side of the building her form accelerating as she had taken to the top of the building her fingers grasping the edge as she pulled herself over to the building noticing his head. This gave her a good birds eye view, she'd connect with Plural above. "Alright I got a view of him." Xeonix would launch from her shoulder the bird high above taking a direct beeline to be high above, curling it's tails in it would gently zig zig watching.

Saileyra had connected with Xeonix the relay between them both giving an indication of where he was. Her form jumping she would move as she continued across the roof tops her form bounding from roof to roof as she had did so her form was running taking a strong deft dive from the top of the roof she had now waited for him. The man was going to his office and now she was on top of the building. Her form leaning there as Xeonix came to rest on her shoulder.

"He is coming your way, Plural. He should be heading to his office I'm sure you can stop him there." She said, her voice simple rather straight to the point. Her form leaned on the top of the building as she had waited for her to go down the fire escape to the mans balcony. He was very famous in some ways her form scanning the ground below from afar as she she would wait. They were going to get this one..and keep him.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Solar July 25th 2013, 1:47 pm

Venatorus turned the door handle, and stepped inside. He saw a figure, wearing some form of metallic suit, with his feet propped up on Venatorus’ desk. Venatorus closed the door, staring at the intruder. He held up a finger, indicating for the stranger to wait, and checked his phone again. According to his security system, which was all wired through his phone, a model he had invented himself, there had been one person to trigger the cameras, and that was his secretary. Venatorus found that extremely odd; not only did this person get inside of his office undetected, but somehow Venatorus hadn’t set them off either.

He looked up at the person sitting at his desk, whose eyes, being one of the only things uncovered, betrayed his slight amusement. Venatorus considered sitting in one of the two chairs facing his own, but decided that would be strange, and he didn’t think he could sit if he wanted to. So, he continued to look at the other person in the room, who appeared to be waiting for something. Venatorus sighed, “I don’t suppose we can pretend like I don’t know why you’re here?”. The person at his desk stared at him, and still didn’t speak. “I guess not. Well, I will leave willingly, though I have one request if you will. Do not let the media know of this. Many people who have done heinous crimes would be set free if it turns out the person who put them away was of my, um, particular species. Several laws would most likely be repealed, and all because of this. So please, fake my death or something similar,”

Venatorus continued to watch the person at his desk, and the emotions that flashed through his eyes. At first there was confusion, then a half second later, amusement. The person started to laugh. Venatorus wondered if he had said too much, and if this stranger knew nothing about him not being human. Venatorus would have smiled with relief, if it wasn’t for two things. For one, there was still the matter of the woman who took too much interest in him. Venatorus knew that she was either insanely attracted to him, which was not very likely, unless she was insane, or she was connected to something bigger; what he still did not know. And the second reason, the one that was staring him in the face, was the person at his desk. The fact that he was here was one thing, and wouldn't mean much by itself. But the fact that he had broken into one of the most secure buildings in DC, and had not even triggered the various alarms, was a cause for worry.

Venatorus was now the confused one. He had at first assumed this person was from the government, here to remove him from Earth. Now it appeared he had different motives, but ones that should be treated with just as much caution. Venatorus frowned, and locked the door. Turning back to the stranger, he wondered what it was that he wanted. As a precaution, Venatorus put one hand behind his back, and prepared for a fight. A thin layer of Armonolin covered his hand, traveling up to his arm, giving it a slight yellow glow. In it’s natural state, Armonolin is a bluish-green color, however the Armonolin produced by his body changed colors with his emotional state. As he was currently very anxious, it was yellow.

This seemed to pique the interest of the stranger. As soon as Venatorus summoned forth the Armonolin, he looked down to Venatorus’ hand, and looked back up into his face. So, it appeared that this man could detect his powers. Well, there went the possibility of him just stopping by for a cup of coffee. As soon as Venatorus opened his mouth to speak, and to ask this man what it was he wanted, the woman who had been following him came in through the window, which Venatorus knew had been locked when he left.

Spoiler:
Count Solar
Count Solar
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Plural August 7th 2013, 7:51 am

As the handle of the office door began to twist, the costumed teen found himself genuinely amused with himself. Part of the reason he had agreed to tag along on this investigatory mission was in the hopes that they'd stumble across a new recruit for their team, specifically a member for his division. The chances were substantial if not actually significant given the scant amount of data they had to go on in the first place.

As events unfolded however, things weren't looking particularly great on the recruiting front. Simply put, everything had been exceedingly simple to bypass, though he was intrigued that the DA had set motion sensors which broadcast their sweeps to some remote device. It was abnormal for a lawyer to be mechanically intelligent as well.

His amusement danced in his eyes as their mark entered his own office and looked the disguised genius in the face. For a moment the man was obviously perplexed but swiftly submitted to the course of events, first deciding against sitting on the opposite side of his own desk and then concluding that dropping the pretenses was for the best. However, judging from the words that tumbled out of his mouth following the idea, the lawyer thought the turn of events was going to be going much worse than actuality and on top of it he wasn't or didn't consider himself human. The first thought that crossed Plural's mind was that the man was a metahuman of some sort, though it didn't feel like that was the correct answer for some reason. No factors deduced another potential answer though off the top of his head so it was the best he had to go on until the other man straightened his tongue.

Bursting into laughter at the prospect of flat out murdering him, the hero shifted positions in the chair, pulling his feet from the desk and planting them back on the floor.

"Look, if I was looking to kill you, it'd be done by now don't you think?" the duplicitous crimefighter asked as he slipped his trademark goggles back into place from around his neck.

Setting his eyes back on Monroe, Plural saw that the man was becoming impatient and anxious, so much so that he was charging some amount of the odd energy behind his back. Positive that the chances of the man unleashing a burst of the surely dangerous foreign energy, the boy craned his neck to try and get a better read on the energy that had drawn his attention to the guy in the first place. His moment of observation was quickly lost though as he heard the window behind him slide open. With the telltale click of her trademark diamond carbonate boots clicking on the polished wood of the office floor, he felt no need to turn around to confirm that it was Saileyra behind him.

"Hey Sai. Don't make any sudden moves, our guy here is getting a little antsy and I'd prefer to avoid having to obliterate his office here when we could just talk this out," he revealed, picking his words carefully so as to give Monroe the chance to avoid violence.

Plural

Equipment

Plural
Plural

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra August 7th 2013, 3:36 pm

Vanguard, this guy knew his shit far better than she had. She may have been smart but it would be an ongoing battle with his tech and her own. Far from clever, she was fit to adapt and so she did. She took off in an run, people didn't notice as she cut through an alley way. Strong legs pumped, her lithe form took off in a dash as she had allowed her limbs to carry her on through to the main source. How would this stop her? It wouldn't, this guy was hers..she needed more recruits. Beastiality of her programming, genetics, allowed her to push forward without tire. Adrenaline carrying her, no need for calories, forever fit to keep going. Long legs pushed forth, an steady 25MPH drum of foot steps through shady alleyways.

Slender fingers grabbed onto a fire escape, right leg and then left hoisted her total body weight onto it. Rolling with a fancy over the shoulder touch, she would land on the heel of her right foot and heel and take off in a sprint up the fire escape. Rattling of the fire escape as she climbed to the top, noticing the ledge of the building she scaled it utilizing window panes and expertise and acrobatics. Once at the top, finding herself at the top of the building. Target found, the head of the man and the building he moved into she would bounce from roof top to roof top. Unnatural strength and her speed together giving a well able bodied expertise to bound off the roof like spiderman in full run just without the webs.

Landing down on the top of his office building, she breathed in deep allowing air to fill her lungs as she kept her breathe steady, shallow and hard to trace. While there were cameras that could capture her appearance she was sure Plural had done something to make sure she was recognized as a non-threat and manipulate the system so she wouldn't be detected. Scrambling through the top window, curvy bod sliding right through full hips and thighs managing to move their way through the small half hatch window. Landing behind Plural, kneeling, Sai stood straight of course she did look intimidating depending on what one considered imitating.

Seeing as he wanted to avoid violence, the woman only offered him a slight smirk and nod. The beast within didn't agree, then again it never did, "I am Saileyra." She said, in greeting, trying to soothe over the tension with a greeting.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Solar August 12th 2013, 9:12 pm

Venatorus frowned. He was confused, more so than he had ever been since his arrival on Earth. He looked back and forth between the two people in his office the woman who introduced herself as Saileyra, and the man sitting at his desk, wondering which one of them demanded his attention more. They both exuded an air of command, similar to that of politicians Venatorus had worked with, and the his commanders in both the Corp and OSS. It appeared that they were both used to being in charge, or they were very arrogant. Venatorus assumed it was the former, as they seemed to both be very special individuals.

He wondered what they were there for. If they weren’t going to evict him from the Earth, then then there was another cause for them being there, which was just as likely, though far more sinister. He had made a few large donations, anonymously, to the making of the movie E.T. Every major movie featuring aliens, he had watched with rapt attention. Most of them were scarily inaccurate, though a few had tiny slivers of truth to them, whether it be in the appearance of the extra terrestrial or some technology that they possessed. However, there was one common theme in these movies, and in real life; the reaction of the public and the governments. There was always fear of the unknown, which led to hatred, and the aliens were attacked. They never won, though Venatorus was sure if any species managed to find it’s way to Earth, then they were advanced enough to beat the forces of humanity. However, in film and literature, the humans always won, and the aliens who were not forced to leave were experimented on.

He figured that it was best not to assume though. Addressing the man at his desk, simply because he had become slightly more familiar with him, he asked, “Then what the hell are you doing here?”

Spoiler:
Count Solar
Count Solar
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top