The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Meeting of the convientional variety [Wilson] I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:52 am by ProwlerKnight

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Meeting of the convientional variety [Wilson] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Meeting of the convientional variety [Wilson] I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Stars over Vegas
Meeting of the convientional variety [Wilson] I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Meeting of the convientional variety [Wilson] I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Meeting of the convientional variety [Wilson] I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Meeting of the convientional variety [Wilson] I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Meeting of the convientional variety [Wilson] I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Meeting of the convientional variety [Wilson] I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Meeting of the convientional variety [Wilson] I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Meeting of the convientional variety [Wilson] I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Meeting of the convientional variety [Wilson] I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Meeting of the convientional variety [Wilson] I_vote_lcapMeeting of the convientional variety [Wilson] I_voting_barMeeting of the convientional variety [Wilson] I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Meeting of the convientional variety [Wilson]

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meeting of the convientional variety [Wilson] Empty Meeting of the convientional variety [Wilson]

Post by Samael Christensen July 11th 2013, 11:41 pm

'Well Derek, as fun as standing around a bank sounds I have other places to be.” pat noted as he walked around the counter into the main floor of the rather spacious bank, adjusting the tie that seemed to strangle him, though with a few tugs it was fine.

”Sure thing Pat, don't let the club keep you waiting.” The slightly older male teased with a jovial smile.

”I'll keep that in mind.” he said in return, checking out and walking through the clear glass door, pleased that no one had tried to rob them and more importantly; that no guns were fired at his face. Granted as long as his brains were not splattered across the wall, or guts same; Patrick knew his body would find a way to keep itself alive. Time was the only real factor in how long his healing  would take but never too long.

The brown haired young male had to walk a few blocks to actually reach his worn down truck, which was fine at day but during a late shift like this; was anything but okay. People in the shady streets occasionally found it handy to rob the next poor sucker they saw blond and Pat was perhaps a fine example of said sucker, no pun intended of course. The fluorescent streetlights offered a limited protection from the dark of the enchroaching alleyways, though that was only so valuable.

Step by step, he found his mind wandering, the thoughts varying in content but all of them seemed unimportant really, just the random thoughts of an average American mutant trying to make it through life. While caught up within his string of thoughts, Pat never saw it coming really,. Never saw the powerful arm hook around his throat and pull him into the darkness of a nearby alleyway. The strength of it was far more than Pat could imagine, and the yanking motion knocked the breath right out of him.

Next thing he knew, someone had slammed him against a wall, teeth biting into his lip as blood welled upon within his mouth, and spilled over. Dammit, either this guy was a metahuman or a really strong guy; the former being more likely. Either way, pat knew that he was in trouble but killing the guy was not an option, so he was for the most part screwed.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The immortal with not enough patience for this- Adam Johnson (Vampire boi)
The Ravens Son- Samael Christensen
The Half angel/Half brother - Nathaniel Christensen
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2012-08-21

Back to top Go down

Meeting of the convientional variety [Wilson] Empty Re: Meeting of the convientional variety [Wilson]

Post by Wilson W. July 12th 2013, 9:47 am

Wilson sat on the leather decorated chair in the Chicago gym as he lifted the weights. He had free alot of free time since school was out for the summer , so he spent most of it working out as he visits different cities with his mother. Sweat poured down the young mans face as e finished benching his last set for the day. "Finally" Wilson said with slight panting breath as he put down the weight set , he took the nearby towel and wiped the sweat off his face as he traveled to the back of the gym. In the back of the gym where lockers and several showers the people could use after workouts.

Wilson took a fairy quick , but thorough shower in the gym shower , and went to put his clothing of the day back on. While getting his black tank shirt out of his black bag , he saw his outfit he wore as red if he ever needed it ,  which he hoped he didn't today. After getting his clothes on he quickly left out the gyms door as the night seeming crept up upon the Chicago city. "Hope nothing bad happens tonight" Wilson mumbled to himself as he walked in the streets of Chicago. Before Wilson could think of anything else he saw a man get pulled into a ally by a thug , up the street from where he was and seeing this he quickly bolted to ally way.

By the time he arrived at the scene , the thug had the man pinned up against the wall. "I have to save this man" he thought as it looked like the man would be killed soon. Wilson silently ran behind the man in the dark ally , only able to see him by the faded street light , and grabbed him by the shoulder ripping him away from the man. "Who are you?" The thug said as he quickly got up from the ground and took out a knife from his pocket and ran towards Wilson , "we'll it doesn't matter cause ill cut you to pieces" the thug said. The thug came close enough to Wilson and started to slash the pocket knife at him , Wilson being Wilson instinctively dodged the blade as it tried to make contact with his skin.

The thug was getting visibly annoyed by the fact that Wilson was dodging his blade so easily. "Die!" The thug yelled at Wilson as he tried to slash him straight forward , which was a very big mistake. Wilson quickly caught the thugs arm and twisted it , making him release the knife and did a swift kneeing to the thugs stomach , causing the thug to scream in pain as he passed out. After releasing the unconscious  thugs arm to let him fall to the ground , ran over to the man that was pinned to the wall and blood flowing my his lip. "You ok?" Wilson said as he looked at the man.
Wilson W.
Wilson W.

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2013-07-07

Back to top Go down

Meeting of the convientional variety [Wilson] Empty Re: Meeting of the convientional variety [Wilson]

Post by Samael Christensen July 12th 2013, 4:42 pm

To put it into perspective, that hurt like hell. Pat found his thoughts swirling like a maelstrom of sorts, and for the most part he couldn't even use his powers if he wanted to, yet here he was being mugged, raped or worst by some random jackass that appeared out of nowhere. He could do nothing, and his body seemed to refuse to react for a matter of moments, as the blood slid down his chin like a miniature stream. Luckily someone came to his stupid asses rescue and soon enough the guy was pulled away, yet Pat found himself falling on his eyes, blue eyes staring dully at the confrontation taking place.

Healing had already taken place, and within hours he knew that the swelling would go down and the damage to his lip for the most part would be gone. If this went well, atleast his work would not be nosing in on how he got his damn lip busted, though it was mostly that old man that he occasionally had to work with. While his thoughts began to run amock, the young hero had taken down the thug and came to his aid, which was well received by all accounts.

”Yeah...i'm fine.” Pat said with a mild smile, unaware that the blood had slightly colored his teeth. ”Thanks for the save though, I wasn't expecting to get side winded like that.” he admitted standing to his feet through a wave of dizziness.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson W. July 12th 2013, 5:03 pm

Wilson still stood above the man , as he exclaimed that he was fine. He let out a quick sigh as relief that the person was not harmed , besides the wound he had obtained on his lip. As the man stood up , Wilson could see that he was in a dizzy haze from the thug holding him against the wall , which caused Wilson to quickly rush over and put his arms around the mans shoulder to keep him up. The man kept talking and said he had never expected such a thing to happen to him , which made Wilson chuckle a bit. "Well you have to expect more in this city , it's pretty dangerous but your welcome" he told the man with his usual mellow tone of voice.

"my name is Wilson , what's yours?" Wilson asked the man as he looked at him.
Wilson W.
Wilson W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen July 12th 2013, 7:47 pm

”No kidding.” Pat said with a hint of sarcasm as he spat a small globule of blood that found its way onto the cold concrete, the guy helping him as if he needed it. ”Thanks for the help though, its much appreciated. By the way the names Patrick but just call me Pat. Saves you about four letters.” he let the guy do most of the work, simply letting what seemed like a stronger male carry his weight. Not everyday that you were saved by a stranger, though being a hero himself made this moment somewhat awkward; still he would have to play it off as nothing.

”I'm fine to walk on my own though, thank you for the concern.” he took a second, but Pat was back on his feet. ”Since you saved my life, I suppose its only fair that I repay you or whatever. How does something to eat sound?”

Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson W. July 12th 2013, 8:19 pm

He chuckled a bit more as the man replied to something Wilson had said with a sarcastic tone. Wilson watched as the man spit a ball of blood from his mouth and landed on the concrete , and continued to help the man walk. "It's no biggy , it's not everyday I get to save someone" Wilson said knowing he was basically lying to the stranger he just met a few minutes ago. Wilson actually saved strangers every night but under the guise of red , his secret identity so he would not be caught and apprehended while as his regular self. It's not like he does anything bad , but he is classified as what they call "Meta-human" and his of people are very hated.

The man stated that he could stand on his own , which Wilson totally forgot he was doing because of how light the man seemed to him. "Well it's nice to meet you pat" Wilson said with a smile as he let go of pat. Pat offered to treat Wilson to dinner since he saved him , he was about to object to pat's offer but he remembered he hadn't eaten in hours and did an intense workout. "something to eat sounds nice right now " Wilson said with a small smile on his face and a grumbling stomach.
Wilson W.
Wilson W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen July 12th 2013, 8:37 pm

Seemed like Pat was not the only one not really into the saving business, but un like this kid, he would have to get into it soon. If not for the sake of morality, then for The Ranger who was constantly bugging him to start being more heroic. If that was what he wanted of the young man, then perhaps effort was required. ”Its  apleasure to meet you too Wilson.” Pat said with a toothy grin wiping away any blood that lingered around his mouth, until now he was only left with some minor swelling, but that was not anything big.

Wilson took him up on his offer which was good enough, though the nearest place that Pat knew of that was any good for food was far too far for him to want to walk, though if this guy wanted to ride his truck with him was not a certain. ”Cool. I know this place but its a little too far for me to really want to walk. The sandwiches are divine and pasta is pretty good too, though it would require that I drive us there, and i'm not sure if you would be comfortable with taking a ride from a perfect stranger.” No normal person in their right mind would, but then again this was not a normal occurrence and being a hero himself, he knew that rewards were great, especially if its food

Last edited by Pat on July 15th 2013, 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson W. July 15th 2013, 3:36 pm

"I can't keep my eyes off him" Wilson thought for a second as he was looking at pat. Even as Patrick wiped the blood from him teeth , and his lip still slightly swollen , he just couldn't stop himself from staring at Patrick. Staring at Patrick helped Wilson notice something though. Just a few moments ago Patrick's lip was about swollen to a medium size and not it hard to tell its swollen. This made him think that maybe Patrick has powers to help him heal , maybe he was another meta-human just like him. Wilson quickly shook off the thoughts , as he didnt have any proof of what Patrick might be and just continued the conversation with him.

He began thinking of places Patrick might take him to go out and eat , Wilson really didnt care where as long as he got to eat good food. Patrick said he knew a place , but it was not walking distant and he would have to drive them there. Wilson didnt care with driving a care with a stranger , it's not like they could really hurt him , plus this stranger was a cutie. "I don't mind at all , so lets go eat some food!" Wilson said with a bigger smile at Patrick.
Wilson W.
Wilson W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen July 15th 2013, 3:49 pm

”Okay.Pat said optimistically with a slight smile as he motioned for the guy to follow him and within around a minute or so, they found his truck. It was a nice blue truck, with decent mileage and for the most part not that beat up, but it could have been better.

”Here it is.”Pat noted unlocking the vehicle and sitting into the drivers seat, waiting for the guy to come in after him. Of course he could assume this do be some sort of date, but then again Pat was not the optimistic type really, and then again he was unsure if that was what this could be defined as.

Once the guy had taken his seat, Pat would be able to start the truck up and then they would be off.

Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson W. July 15th 2013, 4:16 pm

Patrick smiled and motioned Wilson off to where his vehicle subsided. After a minute or two they found Patrick vehicle , which turned out to be a blue truck, that wasn't beat up and hopefully could get them there fast enough. "Nice" Wilson said as he slid in the locked door of the car into the passenger seat , as patrick sat in the drivers seat. The car engine was soon revved up , and they were off to the restaurant that Patrick had suggested. "This s sorta like a date isn't it?" He said without thinking and when he realized he did he hope it didn't ruin his free dinner.
Wilson W.
Wilson W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen July 15th 2013, 4:29 pm

"I guess it is."Noted, admitting that this could infact be considered a date, though to pat it was a strange date at best. Regardless of what it was, Pat was hungry and that meant he would be eating either way. After around five minutes of driving, he stopped infront of the restaurant. It was a quaint little Italian restaurant, with menues and a good selection for those that had any taste for pasta or sandwiches. Pat stopped the truck and stepped out. "Here we are." Pat said walking through the door,expecting the younger male to follow suit.He could feel that his lip had already started to improve, though the injury itself wouldn't be gone for a few more hours. He took a seat at one of the tables and when both were sitting, they were handed menues by a smiling waitress. "So what do you think of the place?" He ventured to ask, resting his head on the palm of his hand,smirking lightly.

Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson W. July 15th 2013, 5:08 pm

Wilson had became happy that he said "I guess it is" which was strange because it wasn't a yes or no answer , so why was Wilson so happy? Maybe he was just a strange teenager happy to go on his first date , actually it was in fact that and it was a great feeling. Five minutes later they arrived to the restaurant that Patrick had wanted them to go , and Wilson hoped to find out if its really a good place to eat. He followed behind Patrick as they entered the small looking restaurant , and look around to see it was quite a nice looking place. He sat across from Patrick at a table at the back of the restaurant , soon a waitress came by and handed them menus with a large smile on their face.

While opening and looking through the menu , he had heard Patrick ask what he had thought of the place. Putting his menu down , Wilson saw Patrick with his head in the palm of his hands with a small smirk , which Wilson couldn't help but smile widely at. "I like it , and the food here sounds great" he said still smiling at Patrick. The waitress soon came back around and ask what drink would they like and what food "I'd like a root beer , with the four cheese pasta and a classic Italian meat ball sandwhich" he said giving the waitress the menu. "So Patrick what do you do for a living?" Wilson asked.
Wilson W.
Wilson W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen July 15th 2013, 5:17 pm

"I'll have the angel hair with the meta sauce and a Sprite." Pat said noting out his order to the waitress before she took the menu and walked away, leaving the two alone.The male took that chance to ask Pat what he did for a living, which was an innocent enough question within itself and something that Pat wouldn't have minded answering really. "I work as a teller at a bank. Worst job to have really, considering how meta human criminals tend to flock to those for a quick buck, but then again it seems like my workplace is mostly untouched. He said, taking in the smell of food cooking from the kitchen. "So what do you do?" He ventured to ask,attempting to kill some time before the food came around.

Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson W. July 15th 2013, 5:33 pm

After Patrick had ordered he answered his question , which was something hoping for. "It's a good thing not all meta humans are criminals" he said "and that's nice , I would always think that working at a bank requires someone to be quite smart" he added. Wilson was glad that no other meta had touched Patrick's pretty little head , or he would have to destroy them if they had. "Well I work at a coffee shop , a lot of teenagers like to hang out there" he said , answering pat's question. "I have to really thank you for taking me out to eat , Patrick" Wilson said as he looked at him with another bright smile.
Wilson W.
Wilson W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen July 15th 2013, 5:43 pm

"Luckily, or I wouldn't have a place to work at."He said agreeing that the fact that not all meta humans were criminals,though in the eyes of the public they all were. Still, with the few criminals being as show offy as they were, people could not easily forget. Luckily Pat was not that open about his being a metahuman, considering that his control over his powers was at best sad."Coffee shop? Sounds like a nice enough job." he said with a pleasant smile the guy thanked him for the meal, though it wasn't much really. "No problem. You helped me out, so I thought it would only be right to pay you back." While they talked the waitress came back with their food and drinks in tow, placing them in the table and taking her leave.

Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top