The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Where the hell am I! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Where the hell am I! I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Where the hell am I! I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Where the hell am I! I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Where the hell am I! I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Where the hell am I! I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Where the hell am I! I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Where the hell am I! I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Where the hell am I! I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Where the hell am I! I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Where the hell am I! I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Where the hell am I! I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
SicilianDragon
Where the hell am I! I_vote_lcapWhere the hell am I! I_voting_barWhere the hell am I! I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Where the hell am I! I_vote_lcapWhere the hell am I! I_voting_barWhere the hell am I! I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Where the hell am I!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Where the hell am I! Empty Where the hell am I!

Post by Artemis June 27th 2013, 10:34 pm

Nyx wandered the halls of OCEAN HQ. Although wandering would be putting it nicely. She was lost, She had only been here for a few hours and she was lost. "Go on a walk after you shower." she murmured to herself softly in a smart alec tone of voice. "Go check out the base it will be fun." As of now she was dressed in her underclothes, nothing inappropriate. It was a simple white cloth wrap that wrapped around her chest and tied off on the side. Another cloth wrap was wrapped around her waist, It draped over her hips, giving it the appearance of a medium length shirt. It was thrown together but still more modest then what she had to wear in the past. She wandered around some more hallways. There were a few signs pointing in certain directions but she quickly figured out a downside to this planet. Her universal translator translated voices but not writing, and she couldn't read it at all. After a few more minutes She came across a sliding door, but this one didn't open on it's own. Confused she touched the door and it opened.

She walked into the room. It looked like a locker room, seemed pretty basic, plenty of lockers. She walked around the room a bit more. She took a turn to chec out the next set of lockers and... "Gods I am so sorry." said Nyx, darting to the previous row of lockers before making her way out of the room. She darted out of the door and sat on the ground a few feet away, her back turned to the room. She was blushing, which she thought was odd. It's not like she had never seen anything like it before but still, for some reason it caused her to blush.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 865
Registration date : 2011-02-26

Back to top Go down

Where the hell am I! Empty Re: Where the hell am I!

Post by Thorgron June 27th 2013, 11:47 pm

Scott hated showers, not so much the cleanliness part but the exposure. As stealthily as he could he crept across the base to the area most resembling a locker room. Upon entry he quickly closed the door behind him and shut off the automatic open function. At this time of the day he did not expect many operatives to be venturing into this part of the facility. It didn't hurt to be cautious though. Once the room was sealed, Scott painstakingly scanned over the room, ensuring that no one was watching, not even Xeonix with his intricate connection to the bases' inner workings. The inside was cleared that was a relief, but now came the hard part. Slowly he removed his skin, removing with it the persona of Redline. As the silver outfit peeled away, it revealed a ragged man, aged far beyond his years. Vulgar tattoos and deep scars marred his back, chest and arms, every last one of them a reminder of his past life and a marking of his uncleansable sin. Scott hated the worm of a man that occupied the Redline suit. It wreaked of death, hatred and evil no matter how hard he tried to wash it away. But it was at the same time a blessing. If he had never become such an unredeemable human being, he could never have become Redline. His greatest personal weakness was his greatest strength, however much it sickened him.

And so after stashing the suit within eye-shot of the shower and laying it out so that he could easily slip in back on in case of an emergency, he entered the tiled fishbowl. He was so exposed in here, so open to the world. All around him he felt as though eyes were watching his every move. Paranoid, his breathing began to escalate and he put his right hand to the respirator mask he still wore. With his free hand he leaned hard against the wall and tried hard to regain his composure without wasting a dose of medicine. It was pathetic, a 45 year old man terrified to be alone and exposed in one of the safest places on earth. It was in moments like this that Scott would doubt. So few things could break his resolve, other than his own mind. Just like all things in Scott's life, he was his greatest enemy. The same things that allowed him to work as Redline constantly threatened to swallow him whole.
His thoughts were broken by the sound of a woman's voice. His dull eyes shot upwards with his head, scanning the room before him. Sitting with her back turned to him was a woman. Not a human woman either, her features were unlike anything he had seen which rose a plethora of questions. Was she friend? Foe? a new operative? How much had she seen? His face? His tattoos? he could not let his identity be known. The Silverfish was a known criminal and killer. If she had recognized any part of him she would know. She would know his horrible secrets and the life that preceded his current one. "Who are you...what are you...doing here!?" His ragged voice rung against the metallic surroundings amidst his harsh and sporadic breathing. "What did you see...tell me... Before he could get and answer Scott burst from the shower and donned his suit in seconds. Even though it now clung awkwardly to his body from the liquid he felt much safer in his skin. But there was still the issue of this woman. He dashed in front of her, lowering to a knee so they were on eye level, his face obscured by his respirator and the shadows cast from his hood. He again spoke, his tone dark and foreboding. "What did you see...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Where the hell am I! Pbucket
Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra June 28th 2013, 1:55 pm

Saileyra herself was in her lab, private quarters, many types of tech that the eyes of these people shouldn't see. Then again, the whole lab shouldn't have been here and it defied the time line of humanity itself. The gun rested in her fingers, it was a base model, Primoris would not be in her hands for quite a long time. It was a sad recognition but she had to do what she had to do. There wasn't as much worried about her personal pursuits. She was never the selfish type, not since her brother fucking beat it into her quite damned literally. Licking her lips, she lifted the gun, it was a base model nothing special. Black, slender, pulsating with a white aura but it was not usable the back up chamber would blow up. Placing the gun in a slender holder with many foreign tools to those in this place she would sit back. Xeonix on the other hand would be in the corner, arms crossed over one another as he stared at her with red eyes. "Nyx is lost." He said, with his sensitivity and knowing of all the quarters around him.

Biologically, he had signaled a wifi-channel allowing him to control the entire security system from his very fibers. He was half machine, it had it's advantages. He was in his body armor, his black visor staring the red eyes showing through the black tint. Saileyra stood nodding, figuring she could direct the female to the womens bathroom. Walking out of the room Xeonix would follow his arms crossed over one another. "Do you think it's a good idea to let an outsider among us?" He said, his voice flat as he scanned her. Saileyra glanced over her shoulder, "Well, we can hope she eventually joins the cause as she meets the other operatives?" Magenta eyes staring at the other as she shrugged. She knew Nyx was her responsibility. Surely, the once slave meant no harm to her operatives and if she did well she'd rue the day she betrayed Sai's trust.

Now she noticed Nyx and Redline head to head and through the way Redline had been breathing something had happened. Dear jesus, just what she needed both of them fighting..she'd approach her stalk predator like. "Redline. Nyx." She said her voice authorities, both of them tense it seemed. Nyx was blushing this guy was frazzled she tried piecing together the piecies but somehow she couldn't. Until she got closer noticing Redline was covered in water and guessing they were right near the mens locker room she blinked once her fingers being placed on her hips. Crossing her arms, she approached her eyes scanning. Knowing Redline's sensitivity about his identity, fuck was that it? She was smart enough, if Nyx was blushing like that she had to see him in the shower. Rubbing the bridge of her nose she sighed, "Redline. Please calm down. I know your sensitive about your identity, but Nyx is new here. She is a friend of mine and is an alien. She could not comprehend the sins of your past if she wanted." She said, her voice flat, "She is like I, the markings on your skin does not have any meaning we come from worlds where our markings and even language is different." She said, her voice trying to reassure the speed demon and a trusted friend.

Hopefully he wouldn't take to quitting, she respected his insecurities and his choices she just did not want both of these two to be angry or even awkward amongst each other. What Nyx was feeling? Well, she had no control over embarrassment was something she was going to have to cope with.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Where the hell am I! SaiSig_zpsbe04a7d2
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2013-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Angel June 28th 2013, 3:12 pm

The Black Angel had left her room for the first time in several days, as she'd spent most of the last few days designing a prototype utility belt, which would certainly increase he capabilities. That, and drinking... She'd been increasingly disturbed by what had happened in Chicago, David's death, the Demon who'd attacked her. It was a lot to take in, this last year was a lot to take in.... It was always easier to sleep at night when you didn't know their were things that went bump in the night. Now that she was fully immersed in a world of demons, possessed serial killers, and the plans of some cosmic force of good, it made life... Stranger.... Even though she was a season warrior, she felt a bit like a baby ripped out of her mothers womb. Their was no preparing someone for the occult, it wasn't like a movie, a book, or some midnight story when it was real.

She thought about what she'd said to Detective Zambrano "I'll tell you one thing.... You won't mind dying once you've peeked over into the other side... No more then you mind going to work..."., these were truly prophetic words. The Black Angel welcomed death, even though O.C.E.A.N had seemed to structure something missing in her life, she still felt.... Hollow... For all her skills, all her power, she certainly felt weak and powerless. She was tasked with some great cosmic, purposeful mission, yet often times she felt unable to take herself from her bed to the door. She enjoyed O.C.E.A.N though, even if it seemed like she didn't. It was good to be around like minded people, especially Saileyra, who was cut from the same cloth as the Black Angel.

The Black Angel walked into O.C.E.A.N's HQ's communal showers, thinking she was alone. She started the shower, letting the hot water crash onto her face. She'd literally locked herself in her room for a few days going over this new design, which prevented her from seeing the light of day. She forgot just how good a warm shower felt, as she began to clean herself. Her mind began to drift to the further recesses of her mind as she zoned out, welcoming a break from her work. It had been awhile since she'd been so engrossed in a project, and the fact she was working on a long term project, that was progress wasn't it?

Suddenly she heard loud talking, as she realized she'd let her guard down, and she wasn't alone. She'd picked the far stall, so she was pretty far away from the commotion, but she still should have picked up on it. "If that was a Triad "Jade" Assassin" she thought to herself, the outcome being self explanatory. She listened in as she finished showering, it seemed Nyx had stumbled upon Redline in the shower, which he of course wasn't happy about. He seemed to want to hide his identity badly, "Perhaps he was a public figure?" she thought to herself. After a few moments, Saileyra was breaking up what could have turned into an ugly situation.

Dressing in a plain blue tank top and camo shorts, the Black Angel walked out of the shower, and by Nyx, Redline, and Saileyra. She turned and looked, saying only "Is that anyway to treat a guest Redline?" in a sarcastic tone. Truth was she didn't really care one way or another about their quarrel, but if Nyx was a friend of Saileyra, she believed Redline could be more relaxed. Nevertheless it wasn't enough to get her involved, as she leisurely strolled out of the showers, headed back to her room, and placing the finishing touches on her utility belt.

The Black Angel

Where the hell am I! OCEANAngel_zps9445a764

Theme Song

Le Pig

Lord Marcus Dark
The Black Angel
The Black Angel
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2013-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis June 28th 2013, 8:34 pm

Nyx was bombarded by questions. This man seemed to be very angry at her. Nyx just shrunk back and tried to answer but The man who was now in some sort of costume was intimidating. She was about to say something when Sai made herself known. Nyx bolted and hid behind Sai, even though she was taller then her. Sai stood up for her. Apparently this man known as 'Redline' was very sensitive about his identity. Nyx regain her composer and walked back into front of Redline although she was a bit nervous, she didn't like the fact he seemed to have a short fuse.

Again Nyx was going to say something but another person, a woman this time, walked by. She made a quick comment then began to walk off. Nyx wondered who she was... maybe she will try and find her later. She turned her attention back to Redline. "I'm sorry I walked in on you... I didn't realize you where in there. Your tattoos are nice though..." said Nyx. She started talking normally but then started to talk softer towards the end. Then her memory kicked in and she turned to Sai. "I can't read anything here... My translator only translates sound, not written language."
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorgron July 1st 2013, 12:02 am

It was only too soon that Sai arrived to precede over the current situation. Her presence and lack of concern brought an answer to one of Scott's questions before she even spoke. This woman was a new operative. That was better than the alternative of her being some sort of spy. But there was still the issue of his identity regardless of who saw it. That problem was at least partially addressed as well. This woman, Nyx as Sai referred to her as, was alien. And just like to Sai, the markings and gang signs on his body meant little to tell them of who he was. That was a second time Scott had avoided having his identity outed with that explanation and he was damn happy about it. Rarely did he ever actually get a lucky break but it seemed now that they were flowing in to him. However, just as Scott began to cool down a third person entered the room, this one The Black Angel. They had had little interaction before now but her smart remark didn't do well to get on his good side. Luckily she was gone fast and held her tongue from further jests. Thank you...for the compliment...Nyx...however...I wouldn't call...them nice... he said, ending his fractured sentence with a meaty cough. The lungs didn't seem to be holding up well today. Even normal activity was strenuous. A mix of anger and regret filled Scott as he lifted his hand to his mask and administered a dose of medicine to his lungs. The sound of the release of compressed gases filled the room for a breath moment as Scott inhaled deeply. And with his breathing quelled and identity in tact, he felt it best to now introduce himself. "Please...refrain from contact...with me while...I am outside of...my suit...my name is Redline...Operative of...the OCEAN Fighter...Squadron...I wish we could...have met on...better terms." Scot extended his bladed hand as he spoke, as if to offer a handshake.

Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra July 1st 2013, 9:41 am

It seemed there was a lot going on, there was little she could do to get things rolling the way she wanted other than for Thor to realize Nyx was very like her despite not being an operative. She was a friend, at least her friend, and she was welcome to stay here for the short time that she had existed. Watching Redlines composure relax, she seen he understood what she meant sighing she approached Redline. Her understanding from what he told her, he hated the man underneath it. What happens in Vegas Doesn't Stay In Vegas sometimes, he carried the man he hated with him everywhere. Placing a hand on his shoulder she squeezed. "You do not have to use the public showers, Redline. There should be one in your quarters if I'm not mistaken. Albeit, if you need one installed I can do that for you." She said, giving him a little more of a reassurance a home feeling if he needed one installed in his room if he didn't have one, but she swore every operative with a blue ID card had an entire suite to themselves, some just preferred using the locker room showers. An Oddity.

Then again, this place was a place of misfits on the scale of alignment. They did things as they wanted but they did not think blowing up an entire was proper. It was a place where chaotic heroes and renegades alike work together to fucking keep peace in the world alongside other organizations..it seemed. She wanted to learn about those but she bit her lip in thought as she listened to Redlines lungs. Her eyes scanned him, breaking down his muscular form, looked into the lungs despite her being able to do that she seen cancer consuming each and every part but she didn't say anything only to control her xeno-perception to pull out it was not like she could do anything about it in tis world. Only if he had been able to come to her home world, she had let her hand fall allowing Nyx to be exposed.

On the other hand, there came the Black Angel walking by her, she only had to smirk at the other female. "Stop being a smart ass." She said, with a up nod to her arms crossing over one another as she looked over to Nyx, "I can change the transistor so you can read as well. It would take some time but I would need to learn your language in order to do so." She said, her voice simple and rather straight to hte point about the issue.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis July 4th 2013, 11:01 pm

Nyx shook Redline's and nodded in agreement with him. "Well Redline if you want we can get to know each other better. I may not be part of OCEAN but if there is anything you want don't hesitate to ask, it's the least I can do for Sai letting me hide here." Said Nyx with a smile. She quickly turned to Sai, noticing a quick problem with what she said. "Uh, Sai that's where a problem lies, I am not speaking your language what so ever, to me I am talking in my own language and you guys are talking in my language. I have no idea what I sound like to you guys. You see once I..." Nyx reached up and took out her translator from her ear, there was a bit of of static then the translator deactivated. "Vi giqu dexa gepto lo val-ra." It translated to, take this off I the translator stop working. Her voice sounded different, and obviously Alien. For a normal person it would probably send shivers down their spine from the quick change in audio. She put the translator back in and there was another second of static. "Now you see the problem, how am I going to teach you the language if one, I am not actually speaking your language, and I don't no what you language is."

Nyx then turned back to Redline, with a kind smile on her face. "I just realized how rude I was being. I saw saw the sins of your past with out permission and as I stated before I am sorry." said Nyx. Nyx raised her arm up. By her armpit there were two clearly visible brands made into her skin. She blushed a bit, she was going to do her best of trying to avoid showing the brands off. But she felt like she could make a connection with Redline through the brands. To show that even though they were from different species they were alike in some way. "You aren't the only one marked by a pass that haunts you. I have nightmares every night. There are somethings I will always want to forget but I don't because it helps shape my future."
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorgron July 9th 2013, 2:42 pm

"Thank you Sai" Scott responded to her comment. He had somehow missed the showers in his own quarters. That same mistake would not be made again considering recent events. It was good to know regardless that Sai cared for his security. So many others would be skeptical of his secrecy and his private ways. He had to admit he knew it was suspicious on the outside. No one, not even she knew his identity, only who he was on the outside. Redline was all he cared for anyone to know. Scott Silver was just a vehicle for Redlline, baggage for him to carry. Without him Redline could not exist, but that did not mean he was an entity he wished to live with.

As though another sign that he was not alone, Scott's thoughts were interrupted by Nyx. She once again apologized for her intrusion, this time lifting her arm to reveal two brands. They were deep marks in her flesh, obviously painful to obtain. Wherever this alien woman had come from, she had not had it easy. Her words echoed this sentiment. It was as though they were twins linked across space for a brief moment. The nightmares, the haunting feeling, the knowledge that you can never outrun your past, all resonated deep within Scott. Ever since his time in prison he had not had one night of restful sleep. His breathing would keep him up most nights, but if it didn't the nightmares would. So many faces twisted in their last terrified glances, so many lives ruined in bloodshed for no better reason than pleasure, all from his own hands. Whatever this woman had done or been put through, he knew her pain and was committed to stopping those who may attempt to reawaken that pain. Scott quickly wiped away a tear as he spoke to her. "Your words are truer...than you realize...I too bear sin...bear a past I cannot...escape...it is what...defines me...what allows me to function...within these walls...and in this...organization..." He then reached a clawed hand to her side, pointing to the brands. "In whatever you...are here for...let those be...your motivation...your greatest weakness...to become...your greatest strength" It was knowledge Scott felt necessary to give to his fellow being. She may not have been human, but she was alike to him. He had been threw the fires of Hell and come out the other side, he felt it his duty to ensure that others did as well.

Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra July 17th 2013, 2:37 pm

Saileyra cared about her operatives and her friends they were the people that were her family. They were the ones that drove her in her vivacious need for success. In or out of her world she felt as if she needed to influence something..and something great. Licking her lips her thoughts buzzed rapidly like a torpedo as she heard Nyx speak to her. "Shit. I'm sure I can learn if you take that communicator off and break shit down to me with body language. But I can see what I can do to make sure you will be able to read. It may take some time. The only reason I am able to communicate so well is for the fact In my home time I've studied..languages that are dead being English, French, Spanish..and beyond." She said chuckling, her arms crossing as she had glanced over to Redline who shook shy Nyx's hand giving her an hold and an embrace. His words kind, understanding, it only made her wonder where did all these people come from in their pasts?

So many here have gathered and congregated, she only could wonder where they had fallen from the tree. Of course, she would never ask they were entitled to their privacy but she had always had a curious soul and a curious mind. "Your welcome Redline." She said with a nod, her form soon enough leaning on the wall as she scanned them both. Magenta eyes now staring, her quiet hushed over the both of them as her mind trailed over learning Nyx's language and putting it to use to make her transistor change the language.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis July 19th 2013, 11:44 am

Nyx nodded at Sai. "It may take a bit, my language is considered one of the harder ones to learn." said Nyx. She turned her attention back to Redline. "It's nice to meet someone who seems to understand where I am coming from, even if just a bit. If you don't mind may I share some of my stories with you on occasion? Your sins maybe found in the past but I am still hiding from mine. What maybe considered illegal here is legal in other areas of the galaxy. I can tell you the story if you don't mind." Nyx smiled sincerely and rested on the wall by Sai. Then her stomach growled loudly. She placed her hand over her stomach, her face turned a slight red from embarrassment. "Now I remember why I was wandering around. I ran out of rations I brought with me and I was going to look around the base before trying to find food. I wonder how earth food tastes if I can eat it at all."
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorgron July 23rd 2013, 1:24 pm

Nyx seemed very eager to now get to know Scott. He would be more ban happy to learn of another's culture and past. After all this was his team, to learn that sort if information may provide I with into her strategy, fighting style, anything that might give him an edge alongside her in combat. He would not inform her but he did not intend to do he same. Scott's past was vile and kept hidden and secret for a reason. None of the over operatives needed to know who he was under the mask. Redline was his skins and his life, all outside I that was his own problem to deal with.

Smiling under the mask Scott replied. "Please...go on... I would enjoy hearing...of the struggles...in your past...they shape us...make us who we are...I would be honored to...have you reveal such...information to me." He sat down on an adjacent bench awaiting her story. Unfortunately it seemed as though she may have other things in her mind, food for one. But that could wait, at lest in Scott's mind. He wanted whatever information she could provide and his patience usually ran a little thin.

Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra July 24th 2013, 5:32 pm

Saileyra noticed them talking bantering, she only remained quiet. Her full lips pursing as she listened to their banter across the floor. Until she only smirked at the other woman her eyes staring at her as she borne into her being with those firey magenta eyes, "I'm sure up to the challenge. it has been a while since I had put my brain to the test." She said, her voice musing in the factor as she leaned to the side her fingers moving through her hair as she scanned watching wondering.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top