The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
One Hell of a Night I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
One Hell of a Night I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
One Hell of a Night I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
One Hell of a Night I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
One Hell of a Night I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
One Hell of a Night I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
One Hell of a Night I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
One Hell of a Night I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
One Hell of a Night I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
One Hell of a Night I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
One Hell of a Night I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
One Hell of a Night I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
One Hell of a Night I_vote_lcapOne Hell of a Night I_voting_barOne Hell of a Night I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

One Hell of a Night

View previous topic View next topic Go down

One Hell of a Night Empty One Hell of a Night

Post by Jeisen December 17th 2014, 8:16 pm

Jeisen: "We were just going for drinks. Bloody hell how did this happen? I can't come to New York for one day to visit a friend without something like this happening"

The words came out in a groan from inside the mask. Jeisen held his face as he sat on the edge of the high rise building, over looking New York city. The sun had already set long ago before Jeisen managed to sit down.. The rebuilt city was bustling underneath his feet, most of them ingorant of the fierce battle that ragged on. Which was a good thing since most of them would have been terrified. Hell, Jeisen's armor was still smoking from that last attack. He would need to repair the bottom parts of his cloak. Nolan floated next to him over looking the city, covered in a dark soot.

Nolan: "I'm.... well, I'm not quite sure what that was, but lets do it again!"

Jeisen: "Lets not"

All he wanted right now was his bloody drink, not another chance at dying. Sure a little chance of death makes things exciting, but he was just enjoying sitting down right now. He held out one hand behind him and called out

Jeisen: "Hand me a bloody drink will ya?"
Jeisen
Jeisen
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2014-01-26

Back to top Go down

One Hell of a Night Empty Re: One Hell of a Night

Post by The Bolt December 17th 2014, 8:40 pm

When someone went out for drinks, they did not expect to nearly get their asses handed, yet here he was in such a situation. Hanging from gaping holes within his armor were fayed wires releasing small sparks, and revealing the guy underneath it, small trickles of blood having dried against tan skin. Luckily the kinetic fields had kept him from taking any excessive damage, aside from superficial and non life threatening injuries. Most of the damage was around the helmet, as well as the left arm of the armor, Colin letting out a slightly annoyed sigh. “Structural integrity compromised, repair required.” The voice would state again.

”I told ya twice, initiate the goddamn self-repair protocol.” This of course got him somewhere, though it seemed that the suit had not taken well to any of the damage that was inflicted, perhaps because of the possible pulse that had scrambled the circuits or whatever. The noticeable damage really was a limb, from what was a minor whatever to his left leg, though it didn’t seem to impede any sort of movement too much.

However, near death experience aside, he was just enjoying drinks with what he assumed were friends. They had both been in an epic battle of near death proportions, so that meant something. Gulping down what seemed like a strong drink, Colin slid a drink to Jeisen. ”One drink, comin right up.”
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1262
Humor : [19:51:49] Samify : Sean gave and I recieved many things
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Entei December 17th 2014, 10:16 pm

Entei leaned over the railing of said building, his flamed horns blowing in the light eastern wind. His hoodie had been torn in the fight before hand, leaving him in his white tank top, blue jeans, and boots. A small cut ran along his jaw line, sending a minuscule trickle of blood down his face, and dripping onto his hand, which gripped the railing loosely. He let out a long yawn, loosening the strap of his Kurikara sword that was strapped to his back, letting the heavy sheath clutter to the ground, before leaning it against the barred railing he himself used to support himself. From behind him, his tail snaked up and around, curling around the glass bottle of the drinks he and Jeisen had suppose to have gotten together to enjoy, and reminisce of recent adventures.

"Ugh!" He moaned out, spitting the brown liquid out of his mouth, turning towards Jeisen with a look of disgust. "Who the hell enjoys the taste of this? This is disgusting."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Entei
Quick Draw
Entei
Entei
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : Entei
Quick Draw

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2014-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeisen December 17th 2014, 10:32 pm

Jeisen: "Thank you Van! Good work out there as well. Great job with that thing after it twisted and just... well ya, good work out there."

He waved off anymore thought of that fight as he picked up his drink. He held it out in front of him as he looked over the beautiful city night skyline. New York was actually pretty damn gorgeous when the buildings weren't exploding. And they rebuilt it rather nicely as well so that was a serious plus. He could see why people would fight hard to live here. Pulled from his thoughts as he heard the half demon do something unusually sinful

Jeisen: "Oie, just cause you dont have respect for the finer things in life, doesn't mean you should waste them!"

Jeisen moved to take a sip of his own drink when he ran into a small problem. He was still wearing his gear. Jeisen stared hard at his glass for a second but then held up his free hand.

Jeisen: "Nolan... activate the emergency induction port"

Nolan:" Activate what now....? Emergency induction port? You mean a straw?"

Jeisen: "Activate the emergency induction port"

Nolan: "Why aren't you just saying straw... never mind. I don't care all that much. Here's your bloody straw"

Jeisen: "Thank you!"

Nolan put a straw in Jeisen's free hand who promptly slide part of it into a tiny port on his mask. With a little crick, Jeisen bent the straw into the drink and began to sip it up
Jeisen
Jeisen
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt December 17th 2014, 10:47 pm

”Can’t take all of the credit. Would have gone all wrong if it weren’t for all of the fire.” Vanguard said, deflecting the praise, taking another sip of his dark colored liquor, wincing slightly but swallowing it all the same. It seemed that someone had a rather negative opinion on the bitter drinks, but then again Colin didn’t drink them for the flavor, otherwise he would be drinking something more colorful. His senses were beginning to jumble, and messages were flashing across his visor, which for some reason was still functioning despite being half destroyed. His siblings sure loved to annoy him about unimportant things. ”I do it to get wasted, can’t say I like the taste personally.”
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Entei December 17th 2014, 10:59 pm

Entei shrugged, setting the drink back on the ground, and leaning forward more over the railing, looking out at the oranges and purples of the New York skyline as the sun began its slow descent into the horizon. Part of him wished Uzma were here, instead of Jeisen and Vanguard, but, a night out with his friends could be just as enjoyable. Albeit, in vastly different ways. Turning to face the duo, he leaned backwards against the railing, his elbows supporting most off his weight.

"Bah, my fire didn't do all that much. Just..melted a whole bunch of stuff, really." Entei said, sheepishly rubbing the back of his head as he spoke. "As for getting drunk, well, sadly, I can't." At this, he tapped a single finger against his chest, with a light chuckle. "Another gift from dear ol' dad, demonic metabolism, my body processes it too fast. The amount I would have to drink to feel a buzz would probably destroy my liver, or bankrupt a small brewery..."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Entei
Quick Draw
Entei
Entei
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quick Draw

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeisen December 17th 2014, 11:06 pm

Jeisen: "Well sucks to suck hooker! Cause I can get drunk!! Just veryyyyyyyyyyyyy carefully."

He began to laugh to himself as he was already seemingly gone. Nolan floated next to him over his shoulder

Nolan: "To be honest, he can not only get drunk, its only takes a little bit to get him drunk. Something about his physilogy speeds it through him and amplifies the effect well..."

Jeisen proved Nolan' point quickly by still laughing to himself to the point where he was struggling to breath

Jeisen: "Very... care..ful... ly!!! Oh my god, I'm hilarious."

Jeisen now doubled over and promptly rolled of the side of the building. He reflexively caught himself on the ledge with one hand and using the other to hold the drink. The straw came out of the hole though and Jeisen was struggling to put it back in

Nolan: "Unfortunately, he still retains his reflexes. In fact, he might be a little faster now that he is relaxed. Last time he got drunk we had the Budapest incident"
Jeisen
Jeisen
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt December 18th 2014, 7:31 pm

So it seemed when Jeisen had said very carefully, he meant without any issue at all, but then again vanguard had no room to talk whatsoever. Okay, it seemed that in fact the effects of the alcohol were amplified., explained by the robot and shown by his rolling around like….well a drunk retard.

While he would have spent time to gasp upon the male nearly hurling himself off the roof, it seemed that he had no problem keeping that from happening, much to his surprise. ”Awww man, that sucks.” Vanguard noted with in regards to Entei’s inability to get drunk., speech noticeably slurred.

”I don’t got a problem getting drunk, soemthin about bein a lightweight or whatever.” He muttered aloud, before taking another swig of his drink and sighing.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Entei December 20th 2014, 8:14 am

"Well, that's mostly because of your size...err, Vanguard, right?" Michael said, looking over to the armored companion near him. At six foot three inches, Michael was the tallest person here, and he seemed to have the most muscle mass. Or at least, his taller and wider frame made it appear so. The fact that all that remained of his top was a torn, and ragged tank top, which left very little to the imagination, probably didn't hurt either. "Regardless, that was one hell of a fight. Especially the part, with the thing.." Entei said, trailing off with his hands. "Ya'know, when that one weapon was used? Jeisen, you need to build one of those. That thing was way cooler than Nolan."

Entei
Quick Draw
Entei
Entei
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quick Draw

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeisen December 20th 2014, 8:53 am

Jeisen: "you mean that thing with the bug ass  weapon? You're right! I should build one of those. Nolan!"

Nolan: "... Yes?"

Jeisen: "nolan! Put it in my to do list!"

Nolan: "you don't have a todo list"

Jeisen: "well make one! And put on the top of that list- Build a better Nolan! Wait scratch that, put buy a plant on the too of the list then put that. We need more plants at the- OH"

The last part was from when Nolan zapped Jeisen's fingers that were holding the edge of the railing which cause him to proptly let go. His boots automatically attached to the side of the building as he crouched and nursed his hand. Nolan floated over to Entei. In a hushed tone, it spoke angrily

Nolan: "listen hear you hooker, don't give him any more ideas. I already have to deal with his crazy ones, I don't need to deal with your stupid ones as well."

Jeisen: "Nolan! Scratch the plant! We need to buy tacos first thing! And more alcohol"

Jeisen had appear back over the railing, abiet on the wrong side of it still.
Jeisen
Jeisen
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt December 20th 2014, 10:56 pm

Colin had to think over what the pyrokinetic had said for a few moments, as a mind drowning in the gutter would find itself taking too much wrong. It took a few seconds for him to realize he was talking about height, because he was pretty short compared to his fellow Guardians, well the male ones anyway. ”Yupp, Vanguards the name.” He muttered with a nod, not really caring if anyone heard or not. Something was said about a weapon, which made him wonder if it was his laser cannon, as that was a pretty powerful weapon.

”Yeah, the FALC is pretty great. It has some kinda fancy name, but I just call it my fuck all laser cannon, has a nice ring to it, the collateral damage though…” Colin pause for a moment, looking blankly into space before taking another swig of his drink.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top