The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Beach Party in Miami ! [Closed to Isak, Saileyra, Zell and Thorgron] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:42 am by Tybrid

» Fusion Frenzy
Beach Party in Miami ! [Closed to Isak, Saileyra, Zell and Thorgron] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:49 am by ProwlerKnight

» What We Do In The Shadows
Beach Party in Miami ! [Closed to Isak, Saileyra, Zell and Thorgron] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Beach Party in Miami ! [Closed to Isak, Saileyra, Zell and Thorgron] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Beach Party in Miami ! [Closed to Isak, Saileyra, Zell and Thorgron] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Beach Party in Miami ! [Closed to Isak, Saileyra, Zell and Thorgron] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Huntsman
Beach Party in Miami ! [Closed to Isak, Saileyra, Zell and Thorgron] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2024, 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Beach Party in Miami ! [Closed to Isak, Saileyra, Zell and Thorgron] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Beach Party in Miami ! [Closed to Isak, Saileyra, Zell and Thorgron] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Beach Party in Miami ! [Closed to Isak, Saileyra, Zell and Thorgron] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Beach Party in Miami ! [Closed to Isak, Saileyra, Zell and Thorgron] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Beach Party in Miami ! [Closed to Isak, Saileyra, Zell and Thorgron] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Beach Party in Miami ! [Closed to Isak, Saileyra, Zell and Thorgron] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBeach Party in Miami ! [Closed to Isak, Saileyra, Zell and Thorgron] - Page 2 I_voting_barBeach Party in Miami ! [Closed to Isak, Saileyra, Zell and Thorgron] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Beach Party in Miami ! [Closed to Isak, Saileyra, Zell and Thorgron] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBeach Party in Miami ! [Closed to Isak, Saileyra, Zell and Thorgron] - Page 2 I_voting_barBeach Party in Miami ! [Closed to Isak, Saileyra, Zell and Thorgron] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Cobalt
Tybrid

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Beach Party in Miami ! [Closed to Isak, Saileyra, Zell and Thorgron]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Beach Party in Miami ! [Closed to Isak, Saileyra, Zell and Thorgron] - Page 2 Empty Re: Beach Party in Miami ! [Closed to Isak, Saileyra, Zell and Thorgron]

Post by Zell June 26th 2013, 1:59 am

"THORGRON!" Zell snapped as he looked over his shoulder back at his friend. He looked back to Sai and began to rub the bridge of his nose. "Look, th ebottom line is that I can tell by the way you're observing your surroundings and the sheer fact that you managed to figure any of this out proves that you are brighter than your average bear. I don't exactly fit in with most normal people, so I find people, or whatever you are in this case, and I try to actually have a decent conversation. Now as far as the 'Why' go through this, because very rarely are women both smart and pretty. I'm not flirting, it's just an observation." Zell said, obviously feeling stressed from the seemingly unavoidble fight between the two. Suddenly Zell let out a groan. "Oh-NO!" Zell whined quietly. Seconds later a three foot black feathered friend walked in through the crowd. No one really seemed to notice the bird as it walked up, strutting it's stuff. The three and a half foot tall raven flapped its wings and stood up on the bar. It looked to Zell and blinked.
"Raaaeh. Area. Safe." Lourishna said to Zell. The bartended almost pissed himself on the spot seeing a three and a half foot talking Raven. Zell noddeed at him and smiled nervously at Sai. This was only going to make things worse. Lourishna then began nuzzling up against Zell and began looking around at those seated at the bar.
"Uh, Polly want a cracker?" The bar tender asked, almsot as if he had nothing else to saw. Lourishna hopped to face the barkeep and tiled it's head like a psycopath and swiftly reached out and swiped the glass from the barkeeps hand. Lourishna set it down and let out it's little crow call.
"Polly want to kick your ass." Lourishna said. Zell rolled his eyes, The only time He could get Lourishna to speak a full sentence was when he was angry. He really needed new friends as it seemed all of his current ones wanted to fight. "Port wine. Red." The raven demanded. The barkeep didn't hesitate. Zell looked back at Sailerya and sighed.
"I love a good fight as much as the next guy, but now do you see why i'm so desperate to have a half intelligent conversation?" Zell askked her wiht a small smirk. Lourishna took the wine bottle in hand dropped on his back and began chugging ther entire bottle. He only broke his drinking after he heard Zell say that, and he looked at him.
"What's. that mean. Punk?" he crowed.

Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Number of posts : 1417
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Beach Party in Miami ! [Closed to Isak, Saileyra, Zell and Thorgron] - Page 2 Empty Re: Beach Party in Miami ! [Closed to Isak, Saileyra, Zell and Thorgron]

Post by Saileyra June 27th 2013, 9:51 am

Xeonix twitched, staring at the man in his face, his eyes staring; red-pulsating with unnatural life. He didn't know his strength in this world. He did not know how far he could punch a man everything was confusing. He stared through his heat signature as he growled at the other. Almost unnatural, his fingers flexed as his x-celled vibrated warning Sai. Plus the ego-ism was not going to help this scenario the man in front of him was walking a fine fucking line. If he was going to punch him first there was no guarantee he would hit back. "Go home, your drunk." He said flatly, humorously; but his voice was intense rather to the point in this little banter between both men flexing their 'feathers' showing dominance. This world wasn't no different..but there was no war his shoulders relaxed. Those bars at home if he would have done this he would have had no eyes.. He was in front of Isak, his six foot four form, wide broad; if anything physically he looked superior didn't mean he could truly keep up..

With the two men face to face Saileyra knew this was escalating quickly. Her best friend from her own time wouldn't have a chance if his powers were nuked like hers. He didn't know his capabilities yet, he didn't fight in this world. Sai's lips pursed as she stared at the man and noticed a dopey raven bird come on by. Everything was confusing, this world was weird, x-cells vibrating alongside her cousins she had crossed her arms over one another her eyes scanning staring at the other man not offering him the skin to tough. "Come. We will speak elsewhere." She said, her voice flat her eyes looked over to Xeonix who glanced. He himself, also turned, strong form moving to follow next to her as he crossed his arms.

Leading Zell, they would be in a more VIP section of the bar, easily, the female provided a large was of money. Something that shown, she was wealthy on top of that if he was perceptive enough. Once in the VIP section she had easily taken a seat away from the scrambled scene. Xeonix glancing about as he crossed his arms under his pectorial. Saileyra herself, magenta eyes stared as she placed her hand under her chin. "What is it you want?" She said, her voice flat, "Someone with ranking and power as a 'poster' child is very greedy like most in this world. What is it you need from me?" She said on this one on one scene.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Beach Party in Miami ! [Closed to Isak, Saileyra, Zell and Thorgron] - Page 2 SaiSig_zpsbe04a7d2
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2013-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorgron July 2nd 2013, 11:30 pm

Thorgron was not happy. The same guy who had asked him "what the fuck he was doing" now seemed to lack a spine. When Thorgron approached him he backed off and tried to drag his female friend out with him. Whatever, he didn't have time for cowards. On the other hand, there will still people in the bar. Maybe one of them would help him scratch his itch. And that lucky one came up to him soon after the other male left. Putting a hand on his shoulder he told Thorgron he should be more polite when bumping in to someone. Hmmm he had to think for a second. Had he bumped into anyone on his way over here? It took him a second, but he realized that he had and the man who now stood before him was that man. Well now he just felt bad. He'd been so wrapped up in the fight that he'd run this poor guy over. Thorgron may have been a beast and raging monster when he was caught in the heat of battle, but in day to day life he tried to be as pleasant as possible. With a big smile on his face he turned to the other male. Rubbing his neck uneasily he spoke. "Hey sorry bout that man. Didn't even see you there." He wanted to kick himself for his actions. It was often his reaction to events which had occurred while he was angry. In the heat of the moment Thorgron got tunnel vision, but if he ever got pulled out he'd see what a jerk he could turn into. "Look I'm sorry about running into. Why don't I get you a drink, make up for it. Name's Thorgron by the way, hope I didn't hurt'ya."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Beach Party in Miami ! [Closed to Isak, Saileyra, Zell and Thorgron] - Page 2 Pbucket
Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Isak Zielinski-White July 3rd 2013, 9:36 am

The guy who bumped into him wasn't as bad as he thought. He apologized to him and even introduced himself as being Thorgron. Odd name, thought Isak. But he smiled and nodded as he replied to that Thorgron guy.

-I am Isak, pleased to meet you. And it's ok for earlier, I'm not dead.

He laughed. Isak got against the bar to continue talking to his new acquaintance. For a moment, the young mage wondered what he could talk about with this guy he didn't knew. But still, he tried something. He had nothing to lose after all.

-Sooo, what brought you here Thorgron? I think I saw you with some other people, another guy, right? I'm not sure with all the people in here. So crowded.

Isak
Beach Party in Miami ! [Closed to Isak, Saileyra, Zell and Thorgron] - Page 2 Offica10

Spoiler:
Isak Zielinski-White
Isak Zielinski-White
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 214
Job : Full-time Student :3
Humor : Scarce
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra July 9th 2013, 8:16 pm

Magenta eyes stared as she scanned her fingers moved through her long black locks as she sighed, "Alright it looks like shit is not going how it should. I am Saileyra." She said, reaffirming the situation the last thing she needed was enemies. At least right now, potentially she was here for a good fucking time and someone was going to ruin it. Sighing, she leaned into the chair their rounds of drinks hoisted easily about them with nothing but easy women dancing about. The VIP section not regular for women to enter a hoisted shell for rich men but much more private. "I do not intend to make you mad. I'm just cross with people who pre-judge me." She said, her voice simple rather to the point. "Let's start clean. I am Saileyra. It is nice to meet you." She said, her legs crossing over one another as those intense magenta eyes glowed eerily in the darkness.

Beach Party in Miami ! [Closed to Isak, Saileyra, Zell and Thorgron] - Page 2 SaiSig_zpsbe04a7d2
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2013-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell July 9th 2013, 9:16 pm

"I didn't mean to come off that way. I'm sorry, I'm a bit...well...sheltered really when it comes to one on one converation. I'm Zell, the pleasure is mine." He said. He was glad for the start over, because at the current rate one of them was going to end up in a body bag....and sizing this lady up....it wasn't exactly in his favor. he was sure enough to be respectful, but also assertive enough to know that he saw her as an equal, not beneath him and not above him.
"Now. I have something you might want. I just need you to promise to not jump to any conclusions...can we agree on that?" Zell asked. He pulled out a holopad from his jacket and slid it over to Saileyra. The Holopad had dozens of paragraphs on the assemblings of a group known as the Court of Madness. Of course Zell knew that Saileyra had it out for their leader, the King of Fools, and so that's why he told her. He didn't NEED her to help him, but if she wanted to help he wouldn't object. [color=chartreuse]"My name is on that roster for 'members' because he has my brother hostage. Now you might ask 'why should I believe you?' and it's a legitimate question. But I'm here, talking to you, unarmed. I followed you back into a VIP lounge where you could likely kill me and no one would notice for a few hours. Also I just admitted to you to being Ancestor Dragon, a hero who takes his secret identity far enough to create a device that makes him invisible to technology. I don't NEED O.C.E.A.N to help me. But I'm going to take this giuy down. If you want in then I'll get you in." Zell said. After he heard her response he nodded, respecting her decicion.
"Well then that's that. We should likely return to the crowd. Thorgron get's antsy if I'm gone for too long. There are tons of people who want me dead for what i've done." Zell said, a bit of nostalgia hitting him. Then he handed a second holopad to Saileyra. This one contained various methods to reach Ancestor Dragon, Zell Atterrius, and even the S.T.A.R.K forces. There was a listed number for her to get a hold of Zell. There was also a statement from Zell about what he believed in, what he stood for. Hopfully this woman would be able to forgive him enough. If not then you win some and lose some. Regardless, he really thought it best to be getting back to Thorgron.

Beach Party in Miami ! [Closed to Isak, Saileyra, Zell and Thorgron] - Page 2 Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top