The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Those of Old (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:49 am by ProwlerKnight

» What We Do In The Shadows
Those of Old (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Those of Old (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Those of Old (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Those of Old (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Those of Old (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:23 pm by Nate6595

» Huntsman
Those of Old (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2024, 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Those of Old (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Those of Old (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Those of Old (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Those of Old (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Those of Old (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Those of Old (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThose of Old (Open) - Page 2 I_voting_barThose of Old (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Those of Old (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThose of Old (Open) - Page 2 I_voting_barThose of Old (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Those of Old (Open)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Those of Old (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Those of Old (Open)

Post by Powder Miner April 15th 2013, 10:46 pm

A zealot he was, but a fan of burning to death from demonic fury the knight was not. So when the witch ducked around and jumped behind him, he whirled in alarm and raised his arms, taking all the astral energy from his attacks, shield, and his sword, and redirecting it all at once into a sphere of blue force that enveloped his body at the exact same time that the hellfire expanded, racing to protect the knight and close the gap before the hellfire could enter and burn him to death. And the knight found himself immensely lucky and not burning to death- the sphere had formed fast enough, and so he held the sphere, as a wall of fire rushed around the walls of the sphere, he held fast, keeping up the defense with effort as hellfire surged into the sphere, threatening to burn through it with occult energy. Alan couldn't allow that, so he slowly marched toward the edge of the sphere and struck at the witch from it, sticking his sword through the sphere. "I shall not fall to a wicce!"

Powder Miner

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2013-04-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis April 15th 2013, 11:50 pm

He had blocked the fire using that damned blue energy. She screamed as she tried to make her fire break through the knights shield. It wasn't till she felt the pleasure of cold steel piercing through her flesh. She let out an audible moan, not able to contain it. The hellfire dissipated and she stared down at blade that had peirced her flesh. He missed anything vital, she would live through it. She looked up at a knight. Her face looked, happy. She reached down and pulled the blade out of her, stepping back as the pain mixed with the pleasure she felt. Her whole body shuttered with the mixed feelings. A small flame appeared on her finger and she used it to cauterize the wound. Her body shuttering again.

"God, that's the best I've felt in a long time." Said Julia between the moans. "You truly are an amazing plaything."
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 865
Registration date : 2011-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Powder Miner April 16th 2013, 12:56 pm

The Golden Knight was not amused. He was not amused by the wicce's actions at all. "I am not here to be your plaything. I am not here to give a wicce pleasure! I slay witches!" He set himself with a clank of his half-melted armor, and then raising his arms to the side, gathered up astral energy at either end, unraveling the sphere to gather up all the energy he could, angry at the witche's seeming happiness at his assault. Then he took that astral energy from around his hands, gathered it into two long, thin blades one at either side of the witch. Roaring angrily, he brought his arms farther out, and then snapped them in, attempting to bring the blades together on the witch. Why wouldn't she die?! Whatever he did... it... it pleasured her! This was infuriating! Was every attack he was making in vain against this démon?! "FALL ALREADY, DÉMON!"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Argil stats: https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t8143-argil
Seam stats: https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t8150-seam
Flagfall stats: https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t8167-flagfall
Powder Miner

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis April 16th 2013, 11:14 pm

"Well if that's not your goal you are really bad at it." said Julia, still shuttering with the pleasure. She noticed what knight was trying to do and simply flew up into the air. "And if you aren't my plaything why are you trying to cut my clothes off with that sword of yours? Are you trying to kill me? Nah, you're no trying hard enough. One does not with 15 hundred plus years if I can be killed by normal means. Are you sure you won't become my play thing? You are the first person in a few hundred years who seems to get what 'I like it rough means', and I didn't have to tell you." He yelled at her again, calling her a demon again. "How many times do I have to say this to get through your thick skull, I'm not a demon, I'm human. I killed a demon and took it's powers and wings. I'm not a demon. God I forgot how dull people were back when you guys were still around, no wonder knights died off."
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Powder Miner April 17th 2013, 1:50 pm

The knight absolutely seethed with anger at the witch's continual taunts, and how she just so effortlessly avoided his attack. He was a knight! He was supposed to slay her! Alan groaned angrily and spoke. "There is no difference between one who has become a démon and a démon! Now, simply DIE! You have taken the LAST OF MY PATIENCE!" He was rather sufficiently in a frenzy now, driven to quite a bit of anger by both his own ineffectiveness and the witch's smugness. And as such, he stepped forward, slashing quickly with his hands and creating a fast flurry of spectral blades, coming from the front, the sides, even the top and the bottom. "FLY FROM THIS! WICCE!" He would slay her, he thought, he was a knight! It was his duty! It was his purpose now that his lord was gone! And without else to live for- his family, those he had known, all gone- he would SUCCEED in his purpose, for he must! And as he thought this, he created a grip made of blades that he tried to catch her in and cut her apart with. He would not fail! He had to not!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Powder Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis April 17th 2013, 9:29 pm

"But I haven't become a demon, I'm still human." said Julia, shaking her head. "Really, is that so hard to understand?"

Next thing she knew a flurry of blue energy was flying at her from all side. She smirked and held her arms out. A shield of hellfire formed around her and expanded. It collided with the blue energy and they both exploded. Using the explosion as a distracted she flew close up to the knight, getting right in his face, mocking a kiss on his cheek.

"Maybe next time I'll get all that armor off of you and I can return the pleasure you gave me today, but for now, good bye my precious new plaything." she whispered in his ear before flying off.

Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Powder Miner April 17th 2013, 10:00 pm

At first, he just stood there in anger, frustration, shock at the witch's seductiveness and brazenness, and disbelief. Then he unsheathed his sword and shook it at the sky. "You flee because you cannot win, wicce! You would have been slain had you not left! And next time we meet, I small smite you! You will not be so lucky! You will not flee!" He cursed the sky for a brief while more before muttering and trudging back to his home area, unbuckling his painfully burning armor as he clanked home. Bits of melted gold and steel lay on the ground, and as he removed a shoulder plate and disappeared from the area, he was quite visibly badly burned. These burns were also on the rest of his body. But alas, wounds were normal in the life of a knight, were they not? He would just have to kill that witch next time. To honor his lord, his country, his God, and his family.

((End of Topic!))

Powder Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top