The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Over the sea (Open) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Over the sea (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Over the sea (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Over the sea (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Over the sea (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Over the sea (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Over the sea (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Over the sea (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Over the sea (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Over the sea (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Over the sea (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Over the sea (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Over the sea (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Over the sea (Open) Empty Over the sea (Open)

Post by Brass September 14th 2012, 4:46 pm

The hotel room Reiko was situated in was a rather quite and peaceful one. There were statues sprouting water out of them, marble flooring and chandeliers hanging from the ceilings. Most of the place was white. The inside of the room were rather luxurious. This was a five star hotel. Reiko was fortunate enough to have a travel agent for a father. That meant she and the rest of her family would get a major discount on travel expenses.

Reiko was inside of her room pacing back and forth with an angry expression on her face. "No, really, I get it. I get what you're trying to do and it isn't going to work. You wanna kn-" she stopped pacing around. She folded her arms. "You know why it isn't going to work? Hmm? Do you? Do you even know why birds shit on statues? Do you have any idea why bears scratch themselves on trees? Do you know why dogs lick themselves in places you can only dream that you could? Do you know why? It's because they try damnit! They try!" Reiko was shouting for some reason. But the object of her aggression was unclear.

She was sporting a pair of pink, blue and white star pajamas. Her barefeet carried her in circles around the room while she was engaging in her interrogation. As it turned out Reiko was giving her stuff animal which was a giraffe a stern talking to. She believed it needed this talk in order to achieve something in life. For the moment she was completely out of her mind and wanted this inanimate object to actually achieve its dream that didn't exist.

"Oh, so you're going to just sit there? Hmm? Gonna just sit there and not go be a freakin' doctor! You could save lives damnit! You could save li-" she stopped again. Reiko went behind her giraffe and applied a headlock from behind thus applying a sleeper hold. "Shhhhh, don't talk. Don't fight it. Don't fight. Don't fight. It's alright. Just gonna go to sleep for a while. That's all," she said. There was a knock at her bedroom door. "Reiko? Everything okay in there?" asked a female voice. "I'm fine mom! Just giving a prep speech!" she responded. "Uhhhh, okay, if you need anything me and your father will be just down the hall, okay? Need money?" her mother asked. "I'm not six anymore mom! I can take care of myself!" she shouted back.

Her mother was outside her daughter's hotel room door and wanted to laugh. Reiko? Taking care of herself? That was more ridiculous than two left shoes. "That's really up for debate dear errrrr, I mean, uh, sure honey. You're a big, uh, girl. If you need us you know where to find us. Keep your cell phone around. We'll call every six hours. You better answer," he mother instructed. Reiko sighed and threw the giraffe across the room. "Yes, yes, YES MOTHER!" she responded. Her mother left and kept on laughing.

Reiko, against her parents' rules, left her room at approximately eleven at night. Her curfew was ten o'clock. She was still dressed in her pajamas. In the hotel lobby she reached into her pocket and pulled out some cigarettes. Her mom and dad specifically told her not to smoke because it was bad for her health. Reiko didn't care. She needed a cancer stick just to get through the day. The way people treated her like a freak had a negative effect on her. If she didn't smoke she wouldn't know how else to coupe when her medicine didn't have create a positive outcome from her. Well, that was because she never took her medicine like her parents and her therapist told her to.

Once outside Reiko lit up a cigarette, took a pull and blew out the sweet smoke. "Nothing like a square to calm the nerves," she whispered to herself.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Over the sea (Open) Cc53927ce7c98755da9fb0e1d5c91be0
Brass
Brass

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top