The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Seamus McGreevy: The Wasted Wizard [WIP] I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Seamus McGreevy: The Wasted Wizard [WIP] I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Seamus McGreevy: The Wasted Wizard [WIP] I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Seamus McGreevy: The Wasted Wizard [WIP] I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Seamus McGreevy: The Wasted Wizard [WIP] I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Seamus McGreevy: The Wasted Wizard [WIP] I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Seamus McGreevy: The Wasted Wizard [WIP] I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Seamus McGreevy: The Wasted Wizard [WIP] I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Seamus McGreevy: The Wasted Wizard [WIP] I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Seamus McGreevy: The Wasted Wizard [WIP] I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Seamus McGreevy: The Wasted Wizard [WIP] I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Seamus McGreevy: The Wasted Wizard [WIP] I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
Seamus McGreevy: The Wasted Wizard [WIP] I_vote_lcapSeamus McGreevy: The Wasted Wizard [WIP] I_voting_barSeamus McGreevy: The Wasted Wizard [WIP] I_vote_rcap 
Seamus McAndrews
Seamus McGreevy: The Wasted Wizard [WIP] I_vote_lcapSeamus McGreevy: The Wasted Wizard [WIP] I_voting_barSeamus McGreevy: The Wasted Wizard [WIP] I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Seamus McGreevy: The Wasted Wizard [WIP]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Seamus McGreevy: The Wasted Wizard [WIP] Empty Seamus McGreevy: The Wasted Wizard [WIP]

Post by Seamus McGreevey March 27th 2013, 10:19 pm

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: N/A
Title: The Drunken Mage, The Wasted Wizard, The Shitfaced Shaman, The Drunk Druid, and The Plastered Priest
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Race: Human
Hair: White
Eyes: Green
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 150 lbs
Blood type: B-

Character Image/Character Costume Image (Or Description):

Personality: Seamus is a grumpy old man who doesn't get along well with strangers, though once you get to know him he can be a fun person to be around. He prefers to be alone drinking or with his friend and partner Leonardo Vernelli. Having fought strange creatures since he was seventeen, Seamus has a long list of crazy stories to tell, much like an old war veteran. Through his years of fighting supernatural creatures, Seamus has grown bitter towards the world, believing it to be a cruel, unforgiving place. Though he is looked at as a disgruntled, angry old man, he still can't resist helping someone in need. He won't admit it, but he has a deeply rooted inner problems and depression due to the death of his family and having to fend for himself. Usually Seamus drowns his personal issues in a river of alcohol, but when he's not drunk he's angry towards nearly everyone except children and Leo. Leonardo is the only one that Seamus has opened up to, and because of this Leo knows exactly how to deal with him when he's not in the best state of mind. In battle he is driven by his hate for monsters and other supernatural denizens, and fights with no remorse. Seamus tries to avoid killing humans unless entirely necessary, but he won't hesitate for a moment when the time comes to kill a monster.

History: Seamus was born in Dublin, Ireland to a low income family. His father owned a bar and his mother stayed home to take care of him and his two sisters. He grew up as most poor Irish children do, playing around the streets and roughhousing with the other boys. One day, his father came home from work and attempted to beat his mother. Though Seamus was only twelve, he could not sit by and do nothing. He stood up to his father, which of course resulted in him being beaten in his mother's place. This continued for several years to come. Seamus did not enjoy his father's beatings, but he knew if it wasn't him, it would be his mother or sisters, and he refused to let that happen. On his seventeenth birthday, Seamus came home to find his mother and sisters dead on the living room floor, torn to shreds. As rage boiled inside of him, he ran to his father's bar and beat him to death, irrationally believing him to be the cause of their deaths. Just before his father's life slipped away, he asked Seamus one word. "Why?" Seamus realized then that his father was not responsible, and he had made a grave mistake. He bolted from the bar and hid under a bridge, where he lived for about a week. Though he felt broken and weak, and wanted to end his own life, there was one thing that kept Seamus from giving up. His family's killer was still out there, and he intended to make them pay. Having heard of an old man who claimed to be a sorcerer, he went to find the geezer. The man refused to help Seamus, but after a week's worth of pleading he finally agreed. The man, named Connor Finnegan, told him that he had heard of his families murders, and already knew what the cause of death was, just not who. He explained to Seamus that a werewolf had killed his mother and sisters, and that it would be easy for him to track the wolf down. Connor gave Seamus his two enchanted revolvers, and the two of them embarked on his quest for revenge. They followed Connor's tracking spell for thirty miles until they found an abandoned castle in a dense forest. Upon entering, the two were attacked by three werewolves. While they fought, a shadowy woman came out of the darkness and introduced herself as the "owner" of the werewolves. They dispatched the werewolves as quickly as they could, and moved on to fighting the witch. Seamus was tossed to the side immediately, leaving Connor and the Witch to face off. Connor fought valiantly, but by the end he was too old and frail to claim her life. While the witch was distracted by dealing the finishing blow to Connor, Seamus took his chance and shot her in the back of the head with one of Connor's revolvers. The years went by, and Seamus went from irrational boy to powerful mage, solving supernatural crimes and fighting monsters. Once his glory days of hunting monsters were over, Seamus, like many Irish men, turned to alcohol. He eventually met a man named Leonardo Vernelli, who coaxed him back into the life of a supernatural investigator. After helping train Leo for a while, they decided to go to America to help the metahumans in their upcoming fight against their government.

Power(s):

High Spells

Impact Fist: A single punch with the impact force of a jet crashing into the side of a mountain. A regular human being hit with this spell will most likely not survive, and what’s left of them will NOT be pretty. (4 Post cooldown)

Giant Summon thing: Seamus’s old mentor Connor’s most powerful spell, which Seamus learned by reading through his old books. It is used to summon a sixty foot beast with control over magma. (Once per topic)

Medium Spells

Impact Kick: Similar to the impact punch, but less powerful. The force of an oncoming train is still a force to be reckoned with, however. (3 Post cooldown)

Holy Light: A blast of light that envelops opponents and burns their flesh. It is exceptionally powerful against supernatural creatures or demons. (3 Post cooldown)

Low Spells

Shocking Touch: When Seamus activates this spell, the next person he touches gets shocked with about the same voltage as a quality taser. (2 Post cooldown)

Summon Wolfdude: Seamus can summon a loyal werewolf to his side to fight for him. More often, however, he uses the wolf to help track down creatures or monsters that he is hunting. (Once Per Topic)

Basic Spells

Defense Wall: A basic wall of energy to defend against attacks. It’s not very powerful, but it can usually hold back an attack long enough for Seamus to get out of the way.

Sight Beyond Sight: Allows Seamus to look into someone’s eyes and learn their true intentions and their greatest desire. (Only works on a target once)

Grid:
Intelligence:
Occult:
Strength:
Speed:
Durability:
Ability:
Fighting Skills:
Magic:
Spells:
Flight:
Wealth:
Seamus McGreevey

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-03-27

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top