The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Ricochet
Shamgarel's Armaments: Uriel, the Flaming Sword of Judgement and Shiryonel, Divine Armor of Righteousness I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2024, 9:58 pm by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
Shamgarel's Armaments: Uriel, the Flaming Sword of Judgement and Shiryonel, Divine Armor of Righteousness I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 8:39 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Shamgarel's Armaments: Uriel, the Flaming Sword of Judgement and Shiryonel, Divine Armor of Righteousness I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 4:52 pm by ghost

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Shamgarel's Armaments: Uriel, the Flaming Sword of Judgement and Shiryonel, Divine Armor of Righteousness I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 5:04 am by ProwlerKnight

» The Most Dangerous Game
Shamgarel's Armaments: Uriel, the Flaming Sword of Judgement and Shiryonel, Divine Armor of Righteousness I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 12:56 am by Tybrid

» The Warden
Shamgarel's Armaments: Uriel, the Flaming Sword of Judgement and Shiryonel, Divine Armor of Righteousness I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
Shamgarel's Armaments: Uriel, the Flaming Sword of Judgement and Shiryonel, Divine Armor of Righteousness I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Shamgarel's Armaments: Uriel, the Flaming Sword of Judgement and Shiryonel, Divine Armor of Righteousness I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Shamgarel's Armaments: Uriel, the Flaming Sword of Judgement and Shiryonel, Divine Armor of Righteousness I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Shamgarel's Armaments: Uriel, the Flaming Sword of Judgement and Shiryonel, Divine Armor of Righteousness I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Shamgarel's Armaments: Uriel, the Flaming Sword of Judgement and Shiryonel, Divine Armor of Righteousness I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Shamgarel's Armaments: Uriel, the Flaming Sword of Judgement and Shiryonel, Divine Armor of Righteousness I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Shamgarel's Armaments: Uriel, the Flaming Sword of Judgement and Shiryonel, Divine Armor of Righteousness

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shamgarel's Armaments: Uriel, the Flaming Sword of Judgement and Shiryonel, Divine Armor of Righteousness Empty Shamgarel's Armaments: Uriel, the Flaming Sword of Judgement and Shiryonel, Divine Armor of Righteousness

Post by Slamfist January 25th 2009, 10:37 pm

Name: Uriel, the Flaming Sword of Judgement

Abilities: Uriel cuts through most material but will not cut flesh unless commanded to do so. It is consumed in holy fire and will burn on contact. Uriel is soulbound so it can only be wielded by Shamgarel. If Shamgarel were to die it would become soulbound to the most worthy person on the planet. If Shamgarel does kill someone with Uriel, the person is instantly judged for their sins and feels the pain they have caused all others. It was crafted from materials only available to Uriel, the Archangel of Flame and the Forge, and is named after it's creator.

Looks:
Shamgarel's Armaments: Uriel, the Flaming Sword of Judgement and Shiryonel, Divine Armor of Righteousness Zweiha10

Name: Shiryonel, Divine Armor of Righteousness

Abilities: Shiryonel is a exquisitely crafted set of armor made by and previously owned by Shamgarel's brother, Shiryonel, given to him after the birth of Shamgarel's son, Stephen Zophiel Hirebhel, named after the comrades that fell in the line of battle. The armor is finely crafted and resistant to most forms of damage. If the armor is damaged it repairs itself some time later. The armor raises Shamgarel's durability by a base of 1 and increases depending on the amount of holy energy Shamgarel pumps into it, equal to 1+ the amount of energy expended, raising his durability to no more than 5, but this can only be done in short bursts.

Looks:
Helmet:
Shamgarel's Armaments: Uriel, the Flaming Sword of Judgement and Shiryonel, Divine Armor of Righteousness Shamga10

Armor:
Shamgarel's Armaments: Uriel, the Flaming Sword of Judgement and Shiryonel, Divine Armor of Righteousness Shamga11
Shamgarel's Armaments: Uriel, the Flaming Sword of Judgement and Shiryonel, Divine Armor of Righteousness Shamga12

Last edited by Slamfist on February 28th 2011, 9:50 am; edited 6 times in total
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1686
Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Shamgarel's Armaments: Uriel, the Flaming Sword of Judgement and Shiryonel, Divine Armor of Righteousness Empty Re: Shamgarel's Armaments: Uriel, the Flaming Sword of Judgement and Shiryonel, Divine Armor of Righteousness

Post by Slamfist January 21st 2011, 12:08 am

Added armor so it needs reapproval.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Shamgarel's Armaments: Uriel, the Flaming Sword of Judgement and Shiryonel, Divine Armor of Righteousness Empty Re: Shamgarel's Armaments: Uriel, the Flaming Sword of Judgement and Shiryonel, Divine Armor of Righteousness

Post by VivaLaCult January 21st 2011, 1:07 am

I thought he was gone?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Shamgarel's Armaments: Uriel, the Flaming Sword of Judgement and Shiryonel, Divine Armor of Righteousness Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1587
Job : Killing people with my BEAR HANDS
Humor : buckets and buckets of dead people

Back to top Go down

Post by Entropus January 21st 2011, 1:10 am

How much damage is it capable of resisting?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
| Entropus, The Virtual Man |
Shamgarel's Armaments: Uriel, the Flaming Sword of Judgement and Shiryonel, Divine Armor of Righteousness SignatureentropusShamgarel's Armaments: Uriel, the Flaming Sword of Judgement and Shiryonel, Divine Armor of Righteousness Entropusgrid
"I aspire rather to be a hero, than merely appear as one."
Entropus
Entropus
"From Darkness to Darkness"

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist January 21st 2011, 1:13 am

@VivaLaCult: I'm thinking I'm gonna bring him back from time to time. He'll be more of a tertiary character rather than a main, occasionally leaving his home life behind because of a building sense of guilt that he isn't out righting wrongs. This is unless of course I feel that old spark come back from him and he regains his position as one of my favorites. Towards the end he was one of my least favorite to RP as but I really like him still so I'm gonna poke my head in every once in awhile.

@UlcaTron: I'm thinking maybe raise his Endurance of 2 to 4 or 5 which ever you feel more appropriate.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilbert Jackson January 23rd 2011, 12:52 pm

A permanent boost to your stats, +2 is all you should get. That is a lot considering you have 5 EP, a powerful sword, and the armor can repair itself.

Shamgarel's Armaments: Uriel, the Flaming Sword of Judgement and Shiryonel, Divine Armor of Righteousness WilbertShamgarel's Armaments: Uriel, the Flaming Sword of Judgement and Shiryonel, Divine Armor of Righteousness Image
Wilbert Jackson
Wilbert Jackson
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Entropus January 23rd 2011, 2:35 pm

Wilbert Jackson wrote:A permanent boost to your stats, +2 is all you should get. That is a lot considering you have 5 EP, a powerful sword, and the armor can repair itself.

This. The armor is kind of cheap considering it has NO drawbacks...

| Entropus, The Virtual Man |
Shamgarel's Armaments: Uriel, the Flaming Sword of Judgement and Shiryonel, Divine Armor of Righteousness SignatureentropusShamgarel's Armaments: Uriel, the Flaming Sword of Judgement and Shiryonel, Divine Armor of Righteousness Entropusgrid
"I aspire rather to be a hero, than merely appear as one."
Entropus
Entropus
"From Darkness to Darkness"

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist January 23rd 2011, 2:52 pm

Got it fixed it. Raises 2 points. Also the Armor wouldn't instantly repair, just at a later point in time.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilbert Jackson January 24th 2011, 1:05 am

Aight dawg...Juss sayin, dese items be strong as fuhh. Mainly da armor, dats a permanent two plus to yo grid dawg. Dats crazeh! So any nigga wiff 5 EP can now get armor dat be juss as strong. So even if you up yo EP or otha stats. I'ma have to say no to Sham havin' any moh items unless dey weak as FUHHH. What if Zane decided to have armor dat done gave him +2 or +3 endurance dawg? Anyone could do it now. Entropus be one point off of Sham, what if dat nigga got one moh point and had armor dat dun gave him +2 endurance? Dun dat sound a lil cheap? I aint tryin' to be a bitch nigga but do ya feel me? Just imagine, dat means Zane could have 28 fuhhin points on his PG (maybeh even moh!), but juss not have it literally be dere. Juss have items dat done boost yo powahs off da grid like yo ass did. I dun think items should be able to give you permanent stat boosts unless dey like an iron man suit or sumfin like dat. Meanin' dat you got a weak ass grid wifout yo suit/armor/whatever nigga. I tink all items should only grant temporary stat boosts if any at all. Cause dis be openin' up da door for broken ass powah grids.

Once again, aint tryin' to be a bitch nigga. Juss bein real dawg, wantin' to talk shii ovah like a real nigga feel me?

Shamgarel's Armaments: Uriel, the Flaming Sword of Judgement and Shiryonel, Divine Armor of Righteousness WilbertShamgarel's Armaments: Uriel, the Flaming Sword of Judgement and Shiryonel, Divine Armor of Righteousness Image
Wilbert Jackson
Wilbert Jackson
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain January 27th 2011, 1:36 pm

Yo. Reply to this if you want your item approved cause at the moment it isn't. If you approve this, I can change/create an armor for the Black Knight to raise his durability to 6, and a bunch of other characters with high EP could do the same. Which would be dumb. A permanent stat boost is a bit much, just read Wilbert's post, he explained it very well. Maybe it could do something else, like if you concentrate, you can alter the armors strength with your own energy. So your attacks wouldn't be as strong, but your durability is increased. Pretty much like trading EP for Durability for a little. Make sense? How about this, lose 2 EP and gain 3 durability so that you can tank an attack. It'd make your armor very useful in my opinion, and you could also be able to repair it with your energy.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2008-07-23

https://www.superhero-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist January 27th 2011, 2:04 pm

Actually, that sounds really cool. That'll be the new ability. I'll edit it in.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain January 27th 2011, 3:06 pm

I think you should only be able to push it to 5 durability. 6 is a bit too much, maybe when you up you're EP. Gives you little room for improvement.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2008-07-23

https://www.superhero-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilbert Jackson January 28th 2011, 10:44 am

Still aint approved. Should honestly be for every point of EP you sacrifice, you gain 1 point of durability in return.

Wilbert Jackson
Wilbert Jackson
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist January 28th 2011, 12:18 pm

That's how it is. It provides a base +1 because it's armor and if it didn't it wouldn't be very good as armor. Shamgarel can already make barriers of light and holy energy, and that affects multiple people if he so chooses. There needs to be a reason he'd choose to use the armor over the barrier or there is just no point in having it.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilbert Jackson January 28th 2011, 1:49 pm

No. Sorry that's just too powerful. If I approved this, it would open the door for many broken powergrids. I could give example after example of why it isn't fair, but honestly I don't think it'd matter. We've already made a special exception for Sham as is. You took one point from your grid so that you could get three points! (Which is an idea I dislike by the way, but whatever) But now you're just gonna give yourself that point back, and that's not fair. That would mean Sham would have 23 points on his grid, Ahem, No. You've technically got 22 points on your grid as is, despite being a flier. =/ You've pretty much made having 20 points on your grid as a flier absolutely useless in comparison to your 19/22 grid.

Sham would have 3 durability on his grid and than plus trading his EP for 3 points. That'd put him up to 6 Durability, allowing him to take a super powered punch from even Slamfist! That's too much, and you're giving this character little room for improvement. If you want, you could try changing your grid up a bit. No matter what level your EP, your barriers or anyone's should always be weaker than the same level of durability. If you wanted to, you could always give your armor an ability that makes it automatically channel your energy into it if it senses a fatal attack coming, but like any energy user it would wear you out!

I understand that you want to make your armor powerful, but you're only looking at it for your character and your grid. You aren't taking into mind that now everyone would be able to do things like this. Like I've said before, items should be limited to only temporary stat boosts no matter what. Only exception would be stuff like Iron Man suits, like if your grid sucks with out the item.

To bring up Wilbert, yes he has powerful items, but if you guys had problems with them, why did you approve them? I tried to discuss his items several times with you guys, but you never cared to listen.

Wilbert Jackson
Wilbert Jackson
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum