The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Double trouble (not finished) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Double trouble (not finished) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Double trouble (not finished) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Double trouble (not finished) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Double trouble (not finished) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Double trouble (not finished) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Double trouble (not finished) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Double trouble (not finished) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Double trouble (not finished) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Double trouble (not finished) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Double trouble (not finished) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Double trouble (not finished) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Double trouble (not finished) I_vote_lcapDouble trouble (not finished) I_voting_barDouble trouble (not finished) I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Double trouble (not finished) I_vote_lcapDouble trouble (not finished) I_voting_barDouble trouble (not finished) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Double trouble (not finished)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Double trouble (not finished) Empty Double trouble (not finished)

Post by pikazard October 3rd 2012, 4:58 pm

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Double trouble
Title: Duo
Alignment: Neutral/Evil
Race: Human
Hair: Blonde, short
Eyes: Yellow
Height: 180cm
Weight: 130Kg

Costume Description/Image: (picture: http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRdxbJBoqZtvThsdPRpwSJoX6pQB-F9n7QfIvMC0TEUIcFOEAPu ) Also wears a top hat.

Personality: Skye Black suffers from many mental disorders: a superiority complex, bipolar disorder, perfectionism and Schizoid personality disorder. But the most note-able mental disorder is his dual personality disorder (soz, don`t know what it`s actually called) although he is insane his other personallity is completely sane, but evil. While Skye is merciful and does not use his full power, unlike his other half, who kills without thinking and uses the full extent of Skye`s powers.

History:

Powers:

Reality bending: Double trouble can bend reality on a weak scale, he can`t turn anything bigger than a loaf of bread to dust, he uses it to create objects such as barriers and can use it to move objects with his magic, slightly simillar to psychokinesis. He can`t use the second power to lift anything over 5 tonnes.

Magic: Skye can use magic spells, but does not use very powerful ones unless in his evil form, because he does not want to accidently hurt innocents. However, he has to read them from his spell book.

Dark magic: Skye usually refrains from using this power, but his evil half has no problem using this power. With this power, he can animate souless bodys such as puppets or corpses, he can also force evil sprirts to do his bidding such as ghosts or bodys given souls by the previous dark magic power. He can also manipulate shadows to a certain degree, using them as weapons and completely hiding himself in them.

Power Grid: (You have 22 points to spend on your Power Grid unless you can fly, in which case you have 20. Each stat can start at 6, not 7. 7 must be earned.)
STR:2
SPD:3
END: 2
INT: 5
EP:6
FS: 4

Power Grid colours: white and black

Character Image/Description: http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRdxbJBoqZtvThsdPRpwSJoX6pQB-F9n7QfIvMC0TEUIcFOEAPu

Roleplay Sample: Sally was walking home from her boyfriends house after dark, she looked around, nothing was there, she walked on for a few seconds and felt something claw at her back, she yelled in pain, turned around and saw a pale figure with red eyes, black teeth and chains at it`s wrists, the chains were broken at the bottom. It launched at her again and she threw a rock at it which went right through it. It grabbed her by the neck and held her in the air, it started to breath in and she felt something being pulled up her throat, she screamed but whatever was in her throat was in her mouth now and it muffled her crys. She looked in terror as her own head poked it`s way out of her mouth, except it`s eyes and teath where just like that other thing, it`s whole body soon left Sally and she fainted

When Sally woke up the things were gone, and in their place was a man Hello she stared in dis-belief and rubbed her eyes What... What just happened? A portion of your soul has been taken, don`t panic, he didn`t mean to hurt you, in fact, all you will have is a slight headache, it`s how ghosts reproduce he smiled warmly at her and then let out a gasp Huh? What`s wrong? Skye lurched forward and Sally could see the colour of his face, hair and even his clothes leave him, they all became grey, except for his eyes, which where red. He stared at the girl in the eye and flicked his wrist, she was carried into the air somehow and smashed against a wall Owww! Why would you do- he pointed at her shadow and it rose up and grabbed her by the throat, she gagged and was pressed against the wall by her shadow I`m not a very strong person, luckily I can do this so I don`t have to do any heavy lifting his voice was different, he held out his hand and a dagger came into it, he walked slowly towards the girl and raised his knife, her sreams filled the air and the news the next day.
pikazard

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-10-03

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top