The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Trouble in Boegy Town I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Trouble in Boegy Town I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Trouble in Boegy Town I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Trouble in Boegy Town I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Trouble in Boegy Town I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Trouble in Boegy Town I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Trouble in Boegy Town I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Trouble in Boegy Town I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Trouble in Boegy Town I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Trouble in Boegy Town I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Trouble in Boegy Town I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Trouble in Boegy Town I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Trouble in Boegy Town I_vote_lcapTrouble in Boegy Town I_voting_barTrouble in Boegy Town I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Trouble in Boegy Town I_vote_lcapTrouble in Boegy Town I_voting_barTrouble in Boegy Town I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Trouble in Boegy Town

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OPEN Trouble in Boegy Town

Post by Boegyman February 8th 2017, 6:29 pm

Boegy paced around the live news room as three very scared and nervous camera men started to set up cameras. They smelled so good, but its ok, he already fed on the weatherman and the anchor, he sure stopped that on in his tracks. He giggled, as he looked to their horror frozen coma states, proud of his work. The live news room was quite big, as to hold the camera equipment and the giant news desk that holds the lines for the news men/woman, and you can't forget the tv's behind them for all sorts of things, they even had a specialty one for the weather. Besides for that, the room has tons of light, and even a counter top full of donuts and coffee.

There were two doors that lead to the hall way from the news room, randomly it seemed, doors lined the hallway, leading to offices of self-important news directors, journalists, and editors. Only one door lead to a big office which contained a couple cubicles with the usual cubicle stuff (Chairs, computers, pencils, monitor, etc). And a meeting room that was separated away from the rest of the room by a glass panel. That part had a cool table (it was oval shaped?! With lots of chairs and a tv, not doubt for presentation.) The hall way then tapers down in the actual landing, the entrance a big revolving glass door, a desk sat in the middle of the room. Probably for secretaries to news people, and a set of stairs, leading up to the roof where a news helicopter lay dormant. One would think people got in the way, but strangely, they all seem to have fled when he pulled a gun, if they didn't then he shot them...and ate them, probably why there are a few unconscious bodies here and there.

Boegy tapped his foot impatiently "Come on, Come on, tick tick tock! I have a show to run in 3 and all you guys are doing is playing with the goodies! Do you know what happens when I get angry?! I eat Carl! Don't be Carl!"  he laughs at his pretend anger as he points at the weatherman. The 3 camera men shook as one said "T-T-The cameras are ready to g-go sir..." man! This was priceless, he was almost peeing his pants. Boegy laughed, happy that Rory had the emotion to get out in the world, to be noticed, well, this will totally get him noticed.

He sits behind the news desk as a camera man gulps and raises a couple fingers, counting down until the emergency broadcast. Soon as the last finger goes down, TV's all around Chicago flicker and instead of usual football Thursday. They found themselves stareing at a horrible dressed masked man, sitting in the usual news anchor spot for "BDN". "Ladies and Gentlemen, we have an emergency broadcast, some nutjob has taken over the news area! And he won't stop broadcasting until he has vandalized the entire area!" Boegy says in his best news anchor voice as he laughs ,like a maniac as he continues "And if people don't hurry soon, he's going to shoot the cameramen! And kill Carl! he laughs some more before saying And every ten minutes you wait! A camera man gets shot! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, and remember folks, this is live!" he finishes and stands up, whips out a phone, walks over to Carl and takes a selfie before a camera man gulps and says "Ummm, can we go." Boegy laughs and shakes his head

"Of course not, but you can in ten minutes, after I shoot you."
Boegyman
Boegyman

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2017-02-05

Back to top Go down

OPEN Re: Trouble in Boegy Town

Post by Danny The Sphinx February 9th 2017, 1:10 am

Danny popped the business end of a peanut butter and banana sandwich in her mouth while she adjusted her bracelet more tightly on her wrist. In the past few days, her bracelet managed to slip off her wrist in a few inopportune times. Nothing life threatening, but it did make for an anxious retrieval from a taxi driver. This time, she would need to make sure the bracelet stayed where it would always be useful. One bite finished off her sandwich as she took her final step to look square at the building before her.

Tsukimi stayed at home this time. So did any other members of the Bliss Force. This time, Danny would be on her own for a take down. She never truly needed others to assist her, but the number of times she acted on her own still remained much smaller than her times as either a member or leader of a team. Although, she did manage to almost defeat Alpha twice by herself.

Lack of security made entering the building a fairly easy endeavor. Luckily she beat the cops to the scene, giving her free access to the side door. Once inside of the building, a host of bodies laid strewn out before the intrepid heroine. Her fingers found a pulse on a young woman, most likely just a staffer- or maybe an intern. Something incapacitated her, probably the same thing for the other four bodies in the hall. Time for work. Danny felt the air in her knuckles crack.

A few minutes later, Danny closed the sidedoor behind her, leaving the four unconscious bodies outside for the police to find while she focused on the more major problem. Her stay in Chicago did not come from a call for help, but rather a symposium on archaeology at the University of Chicago. Plans shifted and Danny found herself missing out on the revealing of an ancient stone uncovered in the Himalayas. Someone needed to be taught a lesson for sure.

Still wearing her black dress from the evening with her hair down around her shoulders, Danny looked slightly out of place for a hero attempting a stealth rescue, but she managed to grab a pair of tennis shoes on her way out, giving her a comfortable, if not off color, ensemble to fight evil with. Touching upon her stealthy approach, she decided intentions would be better masked than appearances, so Danny grabbed a cart, and pushed a computer on it. A deep breath filled her lungs.

Using her posterior to open the doors to the main studio, Danny pulled the cart with her. Pivoting on her heel, Danny moved to situate herself as close to the stage as possible without interrupting the broadcast. She did not need to divert this guy's ire to the cameramen. She needed it all for herself.
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2014-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Boegyman February 9th 2017, 12:53 pm

Boegy man posts the photo on Facebook on his account Boegy@Fear. As he texts Hey guys! Causing trouble at the BDN!!! he chuckles and sits back down in front of the camera. "Ok guys, time for some magic as we still have about 5 minutes! I'm going to pull...a desert eagle from my right sleeve, you guys ready?" he waits a minutes before reaching his left hand into the sleeve and pulling a desert eagle out "Ta-da hahahaha, now Uzi" he pulls an Uzi from his coat with his right hand "We don't have all day, so I'll drag one of the cameramen up here to say good by to his family in a few minutes." he laughs again as he sniffs, oh, they all smelled so...wait

His head turned towards the girl, when did she get in here? He sniffs again, she dosn't smell...at all, huh. "Hey, who is this chick, I don't remember making the club room allowed for girls" he says as he points the uzi towards the camera guys position. They look at each other before one says
"Shes, uhhh, a computer person! Runs stuff for the weather, and a secretary." its blurted out as he gulps, hoping the lie is good enough. Boegyman turns to each a couple a more times before he notices the computer and the Boegyman throws his hands in the air She does have a computer! That means I can show my facebook page! Quick, you, the one in the back, help her set up some where"  he says as he chuckles and takes a seat staring at the other two camera man.

The man goes up to her as he whispers "You have to help us miss, this guy's crazy." before trying to lead her off to an open counter top to set her computer up.

As this happens the Boegyman eyes flash, the cameramen jump a little as he chuckles. He's glad he made that one real, who knows what they would do if they figured out that the guns are illusions.
Boegyman
Boegyman

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx February 9th 2017, 11:10 pm

No one shot Danny as she entered the room. Off to a good start. Getting called a secretary at least let Danny know no one brain washed the cameramen. Someone just threatened to kill them all, rather nonchalantly at that. While the other men continued to fret under the duress of Boegyman's presence, Danny kept her composure maybe a little too much. If she stayed too composed, he might take it as an insult. She needed him to direct everything to her.

"So, like where does this thing go? I need to set up some old guy's Facebook or something." Even without gum, Danny began to smack her lips to give the simulation of the act. "He might as well be using Vine. Only old people use Facebook now." Danny followed the cameraman to the back counter, getting the computer off. "Hey, don't worry, I can handle this. Try to bail when he gets over here." Danny whispered between herself and the cameraman, keeping her cover close.

"If I go through all the trouble of setting this thing up, I better get a follow back on Snapchat." The set up of the computer ran to the back of one of the cameras. Now all she needed was to pull Boegyman away from the desk. "Hey, I need your log in information, unless you want to just yell it out in front of everyone. Do you want to get hacked, cause that's how you get hacked."
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Boegyman February 10th 2017, 3:39 pm

The Boegyman stands up with a sigh and begins to walk over, taking a sniff. Hmmm, she dosn't smell, he dosn't remember her, and no one in this buildings wearing a black dress...except for a couple of thous girls, but he's pretty sure that he  ate them. He goes over and bends over to type before stopping "Oh! Since your a girl I got to ask..." he says before grabbing his mask and pulling it off, revealing rotten flesh, crawling with maggots and flies as some fly out of the open infested holes in his head, one eye bigger than the other and both pitch black, his teeth replaced with black tentacle things that wreath "Is my face camera ready?" he finishes, staring at her, making it real for a second or two before turning it back to a normal illusion...just in case she doubts it. His stomach growls, dang, he can't do that much more, good thing meal time is soon!
Boegyman
Boegyman

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx February 11th 2017, 7:16 pm

What Danny planned on doing to create the distraction still remained to be formulated, but she only needed to do enough to allow three men to escape. After she let them go, she could deal with this guy the best way she knew how.

A heavy sigh signals Danny of the coming of her adversary, giving her time to attempt to ready herself for a quick block on his transmission to try and buy time. If this guy wanted infamy, he would need a transmission, so Danny hoped knocking out the frequency would work. Unfortunately, Danny did not know how to do that, so she would need to get him to log in and change his privacy settings- a feat she could accomplish.

When she turned back, Boegy had already filled the air with a certain command of rotten visage and oration. Very rarely would the phrase, 'since you are a girl', ultimately make the girl feel better about the situation, but in this case it would prove much worse than what she could guess. The visage before her did not rip away the image of a respected man, but more so further gave Danny a look at crazy. "I think I've got some applicator to help bring out the maggot on your lips. Actually, I'm pretty sure we could do an entire make over to really make those flies bring out your eyes."

Danny pointed down to the computer. "Password, so I can get us going." The grumbling of the belly echoed out while he kept his face planted in direct proximity to hers. "Did you miss lunch? I here hunger can really make people 'hangry'."

Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Boegyman February 11th 2017, 8:53 pm

Boegyman. Was. Shocked. Of course he couldn't say anything as his eyes bulged "Huh, I never knew my glorious face could get any better! I'm so glad I asked you." he laughs while typing in his password after the word "hangry" "Oh pudding, you don't know the half of it." he says as he hits enter on the keyboard, bringing up his face book account.

For some reason, it alternates between a blonde kid, and the Boegyman's selfies up people frozen in horror. Thou, it looks like most of them look like thugs, or criminals for that matter, its filled with stuff like Lol, I just surprised this guy as he was mugging an old lady or stuff like This guy, he used to steal lunch money, now look! He took a professional job as a pants pee'r!.

The Boegyman takes a deep breath as he puts his mask back on "Oh yeah, good memories." he says he does some scrolling down before turning around and grabbing the cameraman closest to Danny "And lucky you! You get to be on the big screen, with your 15 minutes of fame with me 'The Boegyman' he says as puts his arm around the guy in a friend...ish sort of way...but it seems more like desperation, his hand twitching, like he can't wait as he waves dramatically in the air as he finishes.

He then begins to walk over to the new anchor spot saying "Lights, Camera, Action! Its time to roll and for our big debut!" he giggles, its almost meal time

The camera men get at ready, gulping as they lower their gaze. The poor guy who was grabbed gives one last desperate look at Danny, sweat trickling down his face as he tries to say something, but to shocked to say anything as he begins to walk over to the anchor spot, being gently lead by, your truly, the Boegyman.
Boegyman
Boegyman

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx February 11th 2017, 11:38 pm

"Ew." Danny tried to position herself between Boegy and the stage. "He can't go on stage. Look at him." With a judgmental finger, Danny began pointing out flaws. "His skin is makes your mask look underwhelming. Too much color. And his jacket, it makes it harder for anyone to even pay attention to you. Is that why you want to be on stage? To have no one pay attention to you?"

Flipping her hair, Danny tried to get him to move his hand from the cameraman. "And look how sweaty he is. The lights will bounce off of him, so no one will even see his features. I can apply foundation, but there are limits to what makeup can do. This won't do." Flustered, Danny placed her hands on her hips. "I'm going to have to do this myself. Get back to your camera or you're fired." Danny pressed her finger in the man's chest, forcing his position backward.
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Boegyman February 12th 2017, 12:17 am

Boegyman held out a hand and shook a finger "Nuh nuh nuh, I made a promise, and the show must go on, now, excuse me, and don't worry your pretty little head about it" he says, a little forcefully as his stomach growls again, mmmmm, food, so close, yet so far. He goes to gently force her with his hand out of the way. Hoping to continue on.
Boegyman
Boegyman

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx February 12th 2017, 6:42 pm

This guy did not want to play Danny's game, but Danny knew she could not win by playing his. Subtlety would not work for this case. A more drastic attempt would need to be made. "Hey fly-face." A turquoise ring would appear around Boegyman's wrist. "Yeah, maggot breath, I'm talking to you."

"You can do your little game on people who are weaker than you. That impresses no one. No one at all." Danny threw off any attempts at her valley girl facade and went to her straight talk. "How about a real challenge. But a challenge, not a situation. You and me duke it out. After I win, well, you aren't going to be doing anything for a while. You win, I guess you get a new meal."

A turquoise blade would form around Danny's hand. If Boegy wanted to use guns, Danny would activate the ring she sent over to Boegy, trying to block his attacks from either melee strikes or from an actual weapon.
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Boegyman February 12th 2017, 6:54 pm

The Boegyman would stop, well, it looks like she wasn't going to make it easy, of course. Nothing is "Oh my." he would say as he put a hand to his chest "We got a badass over here! Hey! You guys! Turn the camera! They'll love this!" he says with a cackle as he raises a finger "One second here, I'm a little to hungry to duke it down." he finishes as he put his remaining energy to look like his face splits in half, along with the mask, to show a giant worm that comes out, and grabs on, or attempts to grab, the poor cameraman in the face as he screams, pure fear running out. He makes it real for about..5 second when in actuality he's staring in his eyes, trying to consume his fear. The other camera men begin turning, not wanting to be eaten, the camera. A purplish barrier comes up between Danny and Boegy, it looks hard...Boegy man makes a mental gulp, lets hope she dosn't figure it out.
Boegyman
Boegyman

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx February 12th 2017, 7:09 pm

"Hold it right there!" Activating the ring around his arm, Danny would let the construct expand, hoping to create a helmet around the man's head. Watching the man split, brought a dimension of shock to Danny. Why exactly she did not know, a creature of this magnitude probably made more sense than a man seeking out such pleasure. Spikes would emerge from the helmet, hoping to stab the creature.

"What did you just make?" The purple shield looked hard enough to hold her back, but Danny decided to test her skill. "I call this cheerleader battering ram. Tell me how you like it." The blade around Danny's wrist would grow into a large totemic ram stretching out three feet with a major ball on the end. A backhand somersault would lunge Danny towards the purple barrier, allowing her to hit the barrier with the fulcrum of her ram.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Trouble in Boegy Town Giphy

Danny's Partners (Tsukimi, Tori, and Abby)

The Dress Shoppe Danny Stole From Bliss
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Boegyman February 12th 2017, 7:58 pm

The barrier would crack, the worm would scream, but the worm was still there, the man screamed again, before falling silent, then falling to the ground as the worm retracted back into his face. as the Boegyman rubbed his stomach. The mans face seemed to have bloody holes in it, probably from the worm. The other cameramens jaws dropped, shaking in their boots as the camera finally turned. He laughs So very tasty, mmmm, absolutely delicious! Good thing desert is standing right in front of me." he laughs again as he suddenly backs up, his arm literally stretching and grabbing one of the cameramen and pulls the poor guy to him. The cameraman, out of shock gets dragged into his arms as he produces his desert eagle, putting it to his head.

Now my sweet desert, you have two choices, make me shoot this man in front of live television, or have my other friend here tie you up." he says giggling as a rope comes out of his pants pocket on to the ground. He smiles mentally, Thous spikes would of did him in, if not for that guy caving, thank god he had the energy to heal from that, thank god she dosn't enough that these are illusions as well. "Now pudding, whats it going to be?"
Boegyman
Boegyman

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx February 12th 2017, 8:07 pm

Both her offense and defense cracked the worm. At this rate, Danny would use this guy as a fishing lure in no time. "Time for you to stop all of this and submit before I get really mad and turn you into fish food." The massive ram around her hand turned into a smaller more, more capable blade. The defense of the man may have saved him some time, or possibly it did nothing to help him- right now Danny would not be able to tell. But, the worm looked rattled.

As she stepped forward to deal the finishing touch to the worm, he turned the tables, hitting her in the gut with it. "Wait." Both of her hands presented their palms to Boegy. A flustered slip of her lip told Boegy of her choice and dislike of it before she ever said anything. "You're going to regret this. I don't know who you are, or what you are, but you'll regret this pretty soon." Her blade disappeared and Danny put her hands behind her back.
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Boegyman February 12th 2017, 8:58 pm

The Boegyman smiles, ear to ear you can see his smile as he makes a motion for the other camera guy to tie her up as he said "Wise decision pudding, by the way, I'm the Boegyman." the other guy finally arrived with the rope, nervous as heck, and looking down, obviously ashamed with his actions. He goes to lead her to a chair where he would tie her up, feet and hands to the chair, if she accepted being led. If this happens the Boegyman would say "Excellent Excellent, now for the show."he says as he would drag the other cameraman over with the threat of blowing his brains, to the news anchor desk and the tied up Danny as the other camera man worked the camera towards the area. The Boegyman grins, his job, almost done, now, he had to think of a plan as to screw himself over, as Rory would be clueless and helpless against the girl.
Boegyman
Boegyman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top