The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Huntsman
Search and Rescue  (Retaliate, A.I., and Chaos) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
Search and Rescue  (Retaliate, A.I., and Chaos) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2024, 11:35 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Trigger
Search and Rescue  (Retaliate, A.I., and Chaos) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2024, 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Search and Rescue  (Retaliate, A.I., and Chaos) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Search and Rescue  (Retaliate, A.I., and Chaos) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Search and Rescue  (Retaliate, A.I., and Chaos) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Search and Rescue  (Retaliate, A.I., and Chaos) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Search and Rescue  (Retaliate, A.I., and Chaos) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Search and Rescue  (Retaliate, A.I., and Chaos) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Search and Rescue  (Retaliate, A.I., and Chaos) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Search and Rescue  (Retaliate, A.I., and Chaos) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Search and Rescue  (Retaliate, A.I., and Chaos) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Search and Rescue  (Retaliate, A.I., and Chaos) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSearch and Rescue  (Retaliate, A.I., and Chaos) - Page 2 I_voting_barSearch and Rescue  (Retaliate, A.I., and Chaos) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Search and Rescue  (Retaliate, A.I., and Chaos) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSearch and Rescue  (Retaliate, A.I., and Chaos) - Page 2 I_voting_barSearch and Rescue  (Retaliate, A.I., and Chaos) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Search and Rescue (Retaliate, A.I., and Chaos)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Search and Rescue  (Retaliate, A.I., and Chaos) - Page 2 Empty Re: Search and Rescue (Retaliate, A.I., and Chaos)

Post by EndZoner February 29th 2012, 10:46 pm

Jason was about to pounce on Chaos until he got out of the way and got behind him, "Crap!", Jason yelled as he slammed to the ground and was about to get uo, but Chaos threw a car on top of him which momentarily pinned him to the ground. Jason slowly tries to repositioned himself when he heard Gabriel to attack Chaos, which excite Jason and aggressively knock the car off of him, "Roger that!", Jason replied to Gabriel as he charged at Chaos once more at him, "Caw caw, you damn ugly wolf!", Jason yelled at Chaos while forming a blade on his right arm to slice Chaos.

EndZoner
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Search and Rescue  (Retaliate, A.I., and Chaos) - Page 2 Empty Re: Search and Rescue (Retaliate, A.I., and Chaos)

Post by Hana Saku March 1st 2012, 3:14 pm

Chaos, instead of looking worried, just became amused as even with the bullets traveling as fast as they, his powerful reflexes managed to get him to dodge with only slight injuries at the most. He saw Retaliate coming easily and quickly twisted his body around to avoid his attack with incredible ease, quickly lashing out at his face with his claws in an attempt to blind him before following it up with an impressive jumping spin kick aimed the side of his head with all his power packed into it before quickly spinning his body around and landing in a bacfflip, which he later followed up with several more to get away from him. He then blew a raspberry at them in a childish manner and laughed at them. "You barely touched me. It appears the ickle superbutts of today can't match up with the superbutts of the old days, back when I was reigning supreme as ultimate villain. You superbutts need a good ole mass-murdering mutant masterpiece such as myself to toughen you ickly-bickly squares up a bit, or more accurately a lot" he said as laughed hysterically at the superheroes that were trying to stop him.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2011-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by A.I. March 3rd 2012, 11:18 am

A.I. glared at the beast before him, and almost shuddered. "You know, you're really quite ugly." he said with a grin. "And I've had enough of your face." He looked down to his palm blaster and turned it to it's highest power level. "Let's go." He sprinted towards the creature and threw a powerful right hook at it's face, following up with a point blank blast from his palm blaster. "Eat future-tech, you skinny fuck!"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Search and Rescue  (Retaliate, A.I., and Chaos) - Page 2 Tek4f910

A.I.
A.I.
A.I.

Quote : I heard a rumor that A.I. was ripped. That he was shredded.

Number of posts : 93
Job : Resident Stoner of SHRPG
Humor : The Funny Kind
Registration date : 2012-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by EndZoner March 3rd 2012, 4:22 pm

"Oh come on!", Jason yelled frustrated as Chaos dodged his attack once again. Jason quickly turned around in an attempt to strike Chaos from behind, he lashed out at Jason's face which surprise's Jason a bit, [color=green]"You gotta try alot harder if you want to put a scratch on-!"/color], Jason was interrupted when Chaos did a spinning kick to the side of his head, which made Jason lose's his balance for an instant before he regained his balance. "Okay, now you're really ticking me off!", Jason said as he watched as Chaos did a bunch of backflips away from him and Gabriel charged at Chaos. Jason charged from behind of Chaos, believing Chaos would do another backflip and prepare to strike with his blade.
EndZoner
Post Mate
Post Mate

Warnings : Banned
Job : It's a secret
Humor : Kill an artist, you'll be saving ten thousand innocent trees.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku March 4th 2012, 5:24 am

Chaos watched as Gabriel seemed to power up the blaster on his face. He easily ducked under it, also winding up dodging the blast and quickly lashed out with a punch to his chest. He tried to backflip away again only to get hit in the back by Jason, causing him hiss out a bit in pain as he slid away from Jason. He ignored the slash wound on his back with practiced ease and quickly jumped into the air, before performing a helicopter-like kick t o attack both of them with all of his strength before he picked up a car and threw it at them as he cartwheeled away from them. He was a little surprised that these superbutts managed to hit him at all but he supposed that was what he got for being cocky. Oh well, he would just have to make it up to himself by killing these two squishies.

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by A.I. March 7th 2012, 2:17 pm

A.I. stumbled back after being punched in the chest by the sadistic monster he was fighting, but he managed to duck down in time to narrowly avoid it's second attack. "Nice try, freak." he said calmly. "But next time? Try harder."
He took a few steps toward the creature and unholstered his energy pistol. Without a word, Gabriel fired five shots, spreading them out so that hopefully the creature would attempt to dodge one, but instead find himself colliding with at least one or two of the others. Hopefully I gave Retaliate an opening for another attack. He thought to himself. He knew he and his teammate could take this thing, it was just a matter of time before the two of them overpowered it and they could get back to saving innocents.

A.I.
A.I.
A.I.

Back to top Go down

Post by EndZoner March 7th 2012, 5:35 pm

Jason watched as Chaos hiss at him, "That's what you get for being cocky!", Jason yelled at Chaos. With the help of his danger sense, Jason ducked and barley missed the kick from his head and watched as Chaos toss a car at them. Jason enlarged his arm and caught the car, and watched as Gabriel continue to fire at Chaos. Jason took this chance to run towards Chaos with the car, "Banzai!", Jason yelled as he jumped towards Chaos to slam the car on him, but he somehow dodge the attack, the explosion from the gasoline will get it.
EndZoner
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku March 7th 2012, 7:11 pm

He scowled to himself as the worms kept fighting. They clearly couldn't understand that they couldn't beat him in anyway. He was invincible, he was unstoppable, he was the mighty Chaos. There was no way he could lose to these worthless rookies. He scowled at them as the long-range fighter, the fetus that was going to prove his most annoying distraction in this boy, fired more of those projectile attacks at him and looked up to see the car he threw at them coming down at him. Acting quickly, he punched through the street below him, creating a small hole big enough for him to easily jump through, winding up to avoid both the car and projectiles. He quickly maneuvered through the sewers, thankfully managing to take a good enough look as to where the long-range fighter was standing, and moved through the sewers until he assumed he was underneath him. He then used his somewhat impressive strength to burst through the ground as he quickly made a hole underneath Gabriel and launched a powerful uppercut at him from below as he jumped up.

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by A.I. March 7th 2012, 7:37 pm

The ground rumbled for a moment before it burst open right below Gabriel, and before he had time to react he received a heavy blow to the jaw. He flew a few feet backwards but caught himself before falling to the ground. "You're going to have to try better than that." He said as he wiped his face and noticed that a chunk of his pseudo-flesh was missing on the right side of his jaw, revealing the metal beneath. Gabriel bent down and picked up his pistol before re-holstering it. He then aimed his palm blaster straight at the mutant monstrosity before him, and charged. He threw a few punches to the creature's ribs with his right hand, but his main goal was to use his left hand to grab the thing's face so he could fire his palm blaster's full energy right into it's ugly mug, delivering a hopefully game-ending blow.

Last edited by A.I. on March 7th 2012, 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

A.I.
A.I.
A.I.

Back to top Go down

Post by EndZoner March 7th 2012, 8:08 pm

"Oh come on!", Jason yelled in complaint as Chaos manage to dodge his attack again and hid into the hole. As the car made impact to the ground of where Chaos once was, the car exploded, but Jason was not affected any aspect of the destruction he just made. "Okay, I am really getting tired of this.", Jason said to himself. In an alley right behind Jason a Chaos Clone has charged behind Jason to take the opportunity to strike him from behind, but Jason sense the clone from behind and rapidly turned around and smashed the skull of the clone with his enlarged fist, [color:2d57=green"I don't have time to deal with you, you know!"], Jason yelled at it as it falls limp. Just at the same time, Chaos has burst through the ground and attacked Gabriel and saw the metal face of his friend face for the first time, "We should really beat this guy quick.", Jason said to himself as he ran to a car, flipped it over and yank out the area that holds the gasoline, "Okay, lets take this from the top.", Jason said to himself as he pour the gasoline onto himself and rub his hand on the ground really hard that sparks appear and ignite the gasoline, "Now who wants a hug!?", Jason said as he charged at Chaos from behind in an attempt to have him in a hold, while at the same time as setting him on fire.
EndZoner
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku March 8th 2012, 10:53 am

Chaos blinked in shock as part of Gabriel's flesh came off of his face, revealing metal underneath. He then burst out laughing hysterically as to the fact that he was fighting a robot of some kind. "Aw, are the ickly-bickly superzeroes so desperate for new fighters of justice they build. How pathetic" he said as he continued to laugh hysterically. He watched as the robot Gabriel charged at him with his palm blaster pointed at him and he decided to humor him. He happily sang a song to himself about 'eating superheroes' as he easily dodged the slow blows. He quickly went for a rising kick aimed straight at his abdomen before jumping and aiming a fully powered kick at his chin with the intent to force his head off before before performing a split with his legs out to the sides, unknowingly avoiding Retaliate's grab and sliding underneath his legs, coming up behind him and attempted to punch him with all his might in the back of his head and either knock him out or kill him, either way worked as he bent himself backwards into a ball and rolled away from until he was 50 feet away before standing up and grinning impishly. He then started to sing a song to himself as he waited for them to get a plan together or something to entertain himself. "Comb your hair in paint and powder. You act proud and I'll act prouder. You sing loud and I'll sing louder. Tonight we're settin the woods on fire. I'm your gal, and you're my feller. Dressed up in my frock up Gellar. I look swell but you look sweller. Settin the woods on fire. We'll take in all the honkytonks. Tonight we're having fun! We'll show the folks, a brand new dance that never has been done. I don't care who thinks we're silly. You be Daffy and I'll be Dilly. We're orderin up two bowls of Chili. Settin the woods on La la la, La la la la la, La la la, La la la la, La la la, La la la la la. La la la la. La la la, la la la la la, .a la la la LA! La la la la la, la la la! Ha!" he sang to himself as he pulled out a lighter and activated it, turning the flame on and waving it around as if he was at a concert.

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by A.I. March 21st 2012, 10:32 pm

A.I. stood in awe of the singing freak before him. "..... Are you kidding me?" he said to his partner. "This is ridiculous." He took a step towards Retaliate and frowned. "You're on fire. And we need to kill this thing." he said, furrowing his brow. He thought of the many ways he could go about fighting this creature, and quickly decided on one. "Alright. You keep trying to burn that thing, at least until your fire goes out. After that, just keep slicing. You're bound to hit a few times as long as we keep it up. We just have to wear him down. It may not be quick, but it's our only option. I'll cover you." he said, once again unholstering his pistol. "Let's take this fucker."

A.I.
A.I.
A.I.

Back to top Go down

Post by EndZoner March 22nd 2012, 12:13 am

Jason was hit back in the head, but it didn't caused any problems to his armor, but it was enough to make him trip and fell. Jason quickly rose from the groun to find something that really pissed him off. Jason watched Chaos sang a song that he pretty sure is old as Hell, "Oh... my... God...", Jason said as he is enraged to the point that Jason wants to beat the freak to the point of near death, "You don't have to tell me to do that, because I was going to do that anyway.", Jason said as his danger sense is activated again, "Wait, hold on.", Jason said to Gabriel as he rapidly turn around and sliced the head of the Chaos Clone that was sneaking behind us. "Now that the interuption is dealed with, lets go.", Jason said as he charged at Chaos and swinging his fist and protuding multiple spikes from his arms to try to hit the mutant freak when he tries to dodged from his attack.
EndZoner
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku March 26th 2012, 7:48 pm

Chaos danced eratically as he sang to himself. He snapped his head to watch as the hero formed spikes from his arms and charged at him. He was barely hurting this armored amateur but he had more experience then these two junior heroes so if it came down to a war of attrition, he would most assuredly win. He would either have to beat both of them quickly or drag this out as much and wait until they tired out before going in to finish them. He quickly cartwheeled away while the man was still quite a bit ways away from him, ending up 50 feet away from them in a massive, four-way intersection. He childishly gave them a raspberry and blowing his green saliva in their direction as he proceeded to mock them. "Come on now, you guys are boring. Why So Serious? If you're going to be dull, I guess I'll have to make my own entertainment" he cackled out in a psychotic manner as he grabbed two of his tentacles and decided to play a game of double-dutch with himself. "Look what you've made me resort to. This is just inhumane" he joked as he laughed hysterically at his own joke as he carefully waited for the damned fetuses to start getting fun.

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by A.I. April 10th 2012, 12:06 am

Without pausing to deal with the mutant creature's twisted bullshit, A.I. charged at the freak at full speed. As he neared the creature, he leapt into the air, jumped over it and landing on the other side. He quickly spun around with his pistol drawn and began to fire into the back of the monster. "Retaliate, when he turns to face me, attack him from behind. We've got this." A.I. radioed to his teammate. He hoped the rest of his team was okay, and were in better situations than theirs.

((OOC: Sorry for the short posts recently, I haven't had a lot of time because I'm failing a bunch of classes so I'm working double time to make stuff up, and I've also got band stuff to do. I'll try to make the next one longer.))

A.I.
A.I.
A.I.

Back to top Go down

Post by EndZoner April 10th 2012, 12:28 am

"God damn it, hold still!", Retaliate yelled in frustration as he swings his spiked arms at Chaos. Retaliate was getting frustrated by Chaos tauntings and it was really making Retaliate mad, "Why the Hell did we end up with this freak?"], Retaliate thought to himself as he continue to attack Chaos. As he attack at Chaos, Retaliate listened to Gabriel radio him the plan to finally deal some pain to Chaos, "Roger that.", Retaliate radioed back to Gabriel as he continue his assault on Chaos. As he continue to attack, Retaliates danger sense is activated by something behind and instantly spinned around and sliced the head off of a Chaos Clone that was sneaking behind him, "God damn annoying monsters.", Retaliate tought to himself about the monsters as he spinned around again to attack Chaos.
EndZoner
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top