The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Matts Armory I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Matts Armory I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Matts Armory I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Matts Armory I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Matts Armory I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Matts Armory I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Matts Armory I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Matts Armory I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Matts Armory I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Matts Armory I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Matts Armory I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Matts Armory I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
Matts Armory I_vote_lcapMatts Armory I_voting_barMatts Armory I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Matts Armory

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matts Armory Empty Matts Armory

Post by Da Boss January 15th 2012, 2:53 am

Name: General Equipment
Abilities:
-Tripwire
-Razor wire
-Normal wire
-Handcuffs
-Netting: Electric, Subdual (numbing) and Normal variants
-Cord Gun: works as a dual line launcher/grappling gun
-Free-Breather
-Laser Cutter: Used to cut through thick metal, rarely used in combat
-Throwing Knives: Lethal and Non-Lethal versions
-Flash bang pellets

Name: Cybernetic Enhancements
Abilities:
-Head: Hair Follicles- Enhanced with nanotechnology right at the base of the hair follicle which gives Matt the ability to detect certain weather conditions, such as wind direction, temperature, humidity, among other things, can also detect changes in air pressure within confined areas, though it isn't perfect
Ears- Enhanced hearing as well as subsystems that can be used to pick up and digitally enhance white noise
Eyes- Enhanced vision, as well as computerized subsystems with access to the internet (for purposes such as blueprints etc.) a built in HUD and IFF function, and thermal, x-ray, electrical and ultrasonic vision modes
Nose- Enhanced sense of smell, as well as subsystems used to detect toxins and other dangerous substances as well as the ability to differentiate between different materials through scent alone
Tongue- Enhanced sense of taste, can differentiate between materials through taste alone, also has built in weaponry systems, including a normal smokescreen, toxic smokescreen and knockout gas which can be exuded from the mouth
-Brain: His brain has been neuronetically enhanced to allow Matt to hack or interact with electronics simply through willing it
Description: For ease of use Matt has integrated most systems into his own body, cybernetically enhancing himself so that he needn't carry around more items

Name: Weaponry
Abilities:
-Multifunctional Bo Staff: Has several functions, a single bar, about the size of a short sword, a Bo Staff function, and this one can split into two medium sized bars to allow dual wielding, all of these functions come with a lethal bladed function

-Multifunctional Pistols: 2 custom made pistols designed to shoot its regular ammunition as well as nonlethal varieties, as well as cryo rounds, electro rounds, and explosive rounds, can also be fed wire and use it offensively or in the same manner as the grappling gun
Description: Custom weaponry made by Matt, he never likes to carry too much weaponry

Name: The Gray Mask and Armor
Abilities:
-Mask: The mask is probably one of the most highly advanced items in Matts arsenal, its main purpose is keeping Matts identity a secret, the mask has subsystems in place to scramble any frequencies directed at him, it automatically picks up on things like security cameras and the like and overrides them in order to keep Matt hidden and safe, it can automatically deactivate alarms of all kinds and generally clears electronic obstacles without being commanded to, it also has several fail-safes, first of which is an intense flashbang localized from the mask whenever foreign hands attempt to forcibly remove the mask, it also exudes an airborne chemical at the same time meant to make the target disoriented, it blurs vision and dampens the other sense, finally the mask, once removed will quickly heat up to hundreds of degrees in seconds, attempting to bond itself to whatever has removed it, after which the mask detects and continuously uses its flashbang functionality against any living thing it has effectively bonded to, if it has failed to bond it will continuously use the flashbang functionality away from the general vicinity of Matt, If it detects it has failed to bond and enemies are approaching despite its flashbang functionality it activates a self-destruct mode, reducing itself to shrapnel which it can fire in a direction of its own choosing
-Base Armor: The base armor runs and regulates other subsystems, Matts cybernetic enhancements can of course run themselves, but the armor runs all other subsystems, as well as assists in cybernetic enhancements, it also has a capacitor which allows Matt to overexert his body beyond its normal limits for a little while, the suit almost takes over, enhancing Matts fighting capabilities by using advanced combat algorithms to "snap" limbs into place to either deflect blows or increase the impact of Matts own, the suit tightens around Matts body and heightens his response time, once it gets a neural message to move a limb the suit assists Matts natural function in moving the limbs, moving them faster then Matt would be able to alone, however this has great strain on Matts body and the capacitor must shut down after a few minutes (+1 FS, +1 END)
-Advanced Armor: The advanced additions house compartments for all of Matts gear, it also features a disruption field, able to withstand virtually any attack before the inhibitors are overloaded and the disruption field must recharge, it can take anywhere from a few minutes to a few hours depending on the power of the attack, the pauldrons each contain a single dose of an advanced healing agent created by Matt that can heal virtually any wound in just a few minutes, it also has a built in cape that allows the user to glide to safety, it is hard to direct oneself once in the air so it doesn't necessarily count as psuedo-flight
Description: Matts custom made armor, the backbone of his arsenal

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Matts Armory Ivanz
Da Boss
Da Boss
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 958
Job : Bandit Drake
Humor : Jeridmcelvain@gmail.com
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top