The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Santo Dorado
Matts Entourage I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Matts Entourage I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Matts Entourage I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Matts Entourage I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Matts Entourage I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Fusion Frenzy
Matts Entourage I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Pleasant Point
Matts Entourage I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Matts Entourage I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Matts Entourage I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
Matts Entourage I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:45 am by Cerek

Top posting users this week
Arcana
Matts Entourage I_vote_lcapMatts Entourage I_voting_barMatts Entourage I_vote_rcap 
inquisitor
Matts Entourage I_vote_lcapMatts Entourage I_voting_barMatts Entourage I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Matts Entourage

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matts Entourage Empty Matts Entourage

Post by Da Boss January 15th 2012, 3:34 am

Name: Spy-Flies
Abilities: These flies are engineered with reconnaissance equipment, allowing them to spy for Matt, they are equipped with incredibly sticky footpads so that they may stick to targets and therefore track them
Looks: Matts Entourage FlyMask
History: Matt figured he needed something for spying, here it is
Powergrid: (6 INT because of direction from Matt, otherwise goes off of the last command given)
STR: 0
SPD: 3
END: 0
INT: 6
EP: 0
FS: 2
x10

Name: Droll
Abilities: None to speak of
Looks: Matts Entourage 124
(The Mob in the Background)
History: These are the mostly lifeless husks of his discarded experiments, he uses them mainly for slave labor, although from time to time he releases them in mobs on unsuspecting small towns, they are not particularly powerful, except in high numbers, he always keeps at least 50 in his lab confines at all times, the rest are disposable
Powergrid:
STR: 2
SPD: 1
END: 1
INT: 0
FS: 1
x80-100 at a time

Name: Robo-Snakes
Abilities: Lethal and Non-Lethal venom
Looks: Matts Entourage Cobra-GAS
History: They are stealth units, he keeps one with him at all times, the others stay at the lab
Powergrid:
STR: 1
SPD: 2
INT: 1
x5

Name: Inspires
Abilities: Basic combat equipment, rifle, survival gear, etc.
Looks: Matts Entourage 1225298563160
History: The advanced shock troops of Matts entourage, they are what could be considered not successful experiments, but experiments that didn't fail, though they are usually somewhat ineffective without a leader in the group to coordinate their actions
Powergrid:
END: 2
x20

Name: Cuckoo Bird
Abilities: Experimental units, they can traverse walls like spiders and like to drop down on unsuspecting victims
Looks: Matts Entourage Ic94rb
History: Just a crazy experiment by Matt, little girls that he has experimented on heavily, he usually uses them as a joke or to amuse himself, the horror of being attacked by a little girl one just thought was nice is hilarious to Matt
Powergrid:
INT: 3
EP: 1 (wall crawling)
x3

Name: Sherbert
Abilities: able to take liquid form, incredibly fluid and malleable
Looks: Matts Entourage 1249845026852
History: Used to gain entry to places otherwise inaccessible, Matt uses them to steal things, he also sometimes uses them as leaders for his other groups, as they have intelligence enough on their own to do so
Powergrid:
INT: 4
EP: 2 (changing)
x4

Name: Kriegs
Abilities: Super-powered experiments
Looks: Matts Entourage 1225302168903
History: Succesful experiments, best if used with a leader
Powergrid:
STR: 4
END: 4
INT: 0
x2

Name: Mundus
Abilities: Incredible intellect
Looks: Matts Entourage GeniusParty
History: Matt created an assistant almost as smart as himself, in a pinch he'll send Mundus to lead parties
Powergrid:
INT: 5
x1

Name: Krusk
Abilities: Prodigal Physical attributes
Looks: Matts Entourage Gasmask2
History: A pet Panda Matt has experimented heavily, the bear is ferocious and savagely defends Matt with its life, remaining in the lab
Powergrid:
STR: 5
END: 4
x1

Name: Lars Kultrick
Abilities: Expert pilot and tactician
Looks: Matts Entourage Boombsvyh
History: Lars was a pilot who had gone insane, defected from the british military, and stole a bomber in the process, Matt took him in, admiring the mans skill and insanity and gave him a position as pilot for his groups and himself, Lars drives a gigantic customized bomber
Powergrid:
INT: 3
FS: 3

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Matts Entourage Ivanz
Da Boss
Da Boss
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 958
Job : Bandit Drake
Humor : Jeridmcelvain@gmail.com
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top