The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Willy the Whale
Building a Computer for World Domination. (Closed to Vexus.) I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Building a Computer for World Domination. (Closed to Vexus.) I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
Building a Computer for World Domination. (Closed to Vexus.) I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:08 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Jessica Albert
Building a Computer for World Domination. (Closed to Vexus.) I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Building a Computer for World Domination. (Closed to Vexus.) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Building a Computer for World Domination. (Closed to Vexus.) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Building a Computer for World Domination. (Closed to Vexus.) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Building a Computer for World Domination. (Closed to Vexus.) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Building a Computer for World Domination. (Closed to Vexus.) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Building a Computer for World Domination. (Closed to Vexus.) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
Building a Computer for World Domination. (Closed to Vexus.) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Revenant

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Building a Computer for World Domination. (Closed to Vexus.)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Building a Computer for World Domination. (Closed to Vexus.) Empty Building a Computer for World Domination. (Closed to Vexus.)

Post by Guest December 24th 2011, 12:01 am

Bangalore, India. The Silicon Valley of India, the capital city of Karnataka, the Garden City was an excellent place for someone trying to build up a company overseas, and trying to get technicians at a cheap price...and away from the laws and restrictions of the United States and other first world countries. But from the room where Seth Khan was sitting, you would never guess that you were in a second world country*, other than the Islamic flag hanging on a wall in the sterilized, white room, next to the Indian flag. Underneath the table where Khan sat, a rug with Islamic scripture sat. In Arabic, it said 'God's blessings be upon this house.'

Khan was fully aware that the man he was talking with, Mr. Anand Patel, was a Christian, but religion was ridiculously important in India, and the surname 'Khan' immediately screamed 'Muslim'! to any Indian, though Seth Khan was a noted agnostic. Of course, that didn't matter to Patel, who hadn't done his research here.

"So, Mr. Khan," Patel began, "You would like to purchase one of our rural, out of the way, sites?" he asked. "May I ask what you will be doing there?"

"Of course." Khan replied. "You see, Anand, we are creating a quantum computer-"

"That's impossible!" Patel protested, but was quieted by a wave of Khan's hand.

Khan sighed. "It is not impossible. But under the United States' ban on AI research, they've also limited research into quantum computers. So we must construct in India." he said. "Low prices, few regulations...It's a perfect spot for our intentions." he said. "Mr. Patel, I'd prefer you keep this information quiet. We have worked together before, and you are aware I get results. Tata Group would benefit enormously from this research."

Patel looked hesitant, but then there was a knock on the door. "And that's my assistant." Khan said. "Come in, Elena." He had let the cyborg wander around Bangalore, enjoying herself in the 6 million man city, but she had perfect timing. She could rather help him influence Patel's choice.

*Although India is classified as third world, that system is outdated, and now is just as often referred to as second world, as third world meant a country not affiliated with the USA or the Soviet Union during the Cold War.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Building a Computer for World Domination. (Closed to Vexus.) Empty Re: Building a Computer for World Domination. (Closed to Vexus.)

Post by Elena Vexus December 24th 2011, 12:29 am

Elena Vexus had some fun while waiting for NightKill, or rather Mr. Seth Khan, to make some progress on the purchasing of some land in Bangalore, India. Though the city was crammed with people and things, she unfortunately found herself turning in rather early. Being around for so long, she has seen most the world already and such things did not excite her like they used to. Vexus followed the directions she was given to the office in which Seth and a man by the name of Anand Patel were discussing their future purchase.
She gave a knock on the door and was responded to with "Come in, Elena". With that she opened the door into the room. She removed her sunglasses and pulled her bright pink hair over to her left shoulder. She had on a beige colored jacket and mini shorts to make her kind of look like an 'explorer' of sorts. Though she did find it rather difficult to walk on the dirt roads in heels. As a just-in-case Elena had a couple of the buttons on the top of her jacket undone thinking that a little fun never hurt a bargaining situation like this one.
"Hello Mr. Khan. I do hope I am not interrupting much." She said in a kind voice as she made her way over to a chair close to her partner, but she first introduced herself to Mr. Patel.
"I am Elena Vexus, it is a pleasure to meet you!".
Since he was sitting, Elena bent down to offer him a hand shake allowing ever so slightly a glimpse down her shirt. After which she stood, and continued over to her seat.
"I do apologize for my unscheduled arrival, but if you could, bring me up to speed on what has been reviewed thus far on the offer...?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Advancements: #1-#8
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus
The Eternally Elegant Elena Vexus

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 600
Registration date : 2011-08-22

Back to top Go down

Building a Computer for World Domination. (Closed to Vexus.) Empty Re: Building a Computer for World Domination. (Closed to Vexus.)

Post by Guest December 24th 2011, 1:41 am

Nightkill grinned at Elena's diplomatic methods, which seemed to have mildly shaken Patel's concentration. "Anand, this could prove hugely profitable." he calmly said, and the man nodded. "Er, yes, you're right." he said. Patel frowned. "Very well, Mr. Khan. You may take the land for your own uses." he said. Khan gave a contented smile. Patel raised a hand. "The price, however-"

"We have discussed the price, and I have informed you that money is no object." Khan cut in. "However, I must now investigate the site." he said, standing up. Patel looked taken aback at this sudden end of conversation, but took it in stride. He stood up as well, and shook Khan's hand, and then Elena's, looking as though he wanted to say something, but Khan already was talking. "We will discuss money at a later date, if you wish." he said, as the two left.

Nightkill walked outside into the Indian shit-covered streets. And I mean that literally. Walking around a large pile of literal bullshit, he waved over a rickshaw. "Bhai, take us to this location." he said in Kannada, waving an address written in Kannada script. The rickshaw driver hesitated, but stopped his hesitation when Nightkill waved six dollars in his face. "Of course, Shab." he said politely.

They got inside the rickshaw, as it slowly moved down the streets. Nightkill turned to Vexus. "I assume you have some questions."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus December 24th 2011, 2:45 pm

Elena was surprised at the sudden ending of the meeting and thought that the issue would carry on for a longer period of time, but she knew that Nightkill had a plan of some sort and just found it best to follow along. After they carefully made their way through the streets. It was a shame that these countries were so disgusting, but if it means cheap labor then she assumed that something had to be sacrificed somewhere. After navigating through the fecies ridden streets Nightkill called over a little cart. Vexus gave it a weird look wonder where her limo was in a sarcastic fashion, but she followed him up and into the rickshaw. Nightkill then asked Vexus if she had any questions.
"You ended the meeting so abruptly and without nearly any negotiations. What is your plan here?" Vexus said as she was buttoning up her top. Seems like her 'charm' did not do too much in this scenario, but it was of no matter it shall come in handy one day.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 25th 2011, 3:49 pm

"I didn't want to bother wasting our time at the moment." he explained, not sweating even in the incredible heat. It was winter, but someone didn't seem to have told India that. "In fact, I rather want to do everything I can in as short a time as possible. Money quite genuinely is of no object, but time is." he said. "You see, I am planning on doing something that will radically alter the world, and it will happen very, very soon." he said.

The rickshaw rode on for a while, the driver not understanding a word of what they were saying. Nightkill cleared his throat. "I suppose you want to know what I'm doing. It's really rather simple. I'm going to invade New York, and I'm going to conquer it utterly, and you will be instrumental toward that." he said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus December 26th 2011, 12:08 am

Though it may not have been apparent at first, Nightkill's logic always ends up making sense in the end. Time is one of the few things in this universe that money, at least as of right now, cannot buy. Though when he mentioned planning something that would alter the world completely, she was not too taken back by it. She figured that changing the world was the entire point of forming this organization of his. They sat for a moment as the uncomfortable rickshaw carried on. Vexus silently pondered what exactly he was planning to do that would change the world. Surely he would tell her, after all this quantum computer was mostly her idea.
Then, as if the man had read her mind, he began telling her about his plan to takeover New York. Vexus' eyes widened for only the slightest moment in surprise before she regained her complete composure. He continued on saying how she would be 'instrumental' towards all of it. And in that instant she put it all together, he had stolen the artificial intelligence information in order to create an army for this very attack. Of course this computer was the best tool to use when controlling such vast numbers, and who better to control such forces than Elena Vexus herself. It seemed like Nightkill's plans were coming along very nicely... as were her own.
But, as to not assume too much she did have a few questions that she wanted to clarify on
"So then this computer out here, we will be using it in order to control the invading forces in New York...? Additionally, is it I that you want to be stationed out here to give the commands, or would you rather me be on the home front in case of emergencies...?"

Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 26th 2011, 12:35 am

Nightkill smiled. "You will be here. Once the computer is built, you'll be able to effortlessly control all the androids in New York. There will be no emergencies that will require you in person- Indeed, it's safer for you to be here. No superhumans to try to kill you here, since they'll be focused on New York City, and shouldn't realize that you're here." he said.

They exited the rickshaw after paying the driver, and Nightkill walked up to a large building, which seemed like a normal office building from the outside. It was guarded by three military men in uniform, and wearing turbans. Nightkill walked right up to the man who appeared to be in charge, and spoke in quick Punjabi. "Sardar-ji, open this door." he said. The Sikh nodded. "Of course, Khan-shab." he said respectfully, opening said door. "You can go now, Sardar-ji." The man looked surprised, but nodded. He then nodded to the other man, who started walking away.

Nightkill turned on the lights...and the lab was seen. First, they saw several, several container tanks...containing creatures. Giant lizards, strange large insects...and then at the very end, was a Elena Vexus clone. "You will remotely control that in NYC." he explained.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus December 28th 2011, 9:42 pm

Vexus nodded her head in agreement as she listened to the man's plans for her during this assault on New York. She did indeed like the idea of being thousands of miles away from any danger. Very strategic as well, since the only way to defeat the androids would be to get to Vexus, or destroy them all. She gave a little smirk at this idea of it being near impossible for their forces to be defeated, though just in case Elena would make sure she is well prepared for anyone that might discover where she is broadcasting from.
After a while they finally arrived at what looked to be a office building. There were guards which Nightkill spoke to to allow them into the facility, Vexus followed promptly behind. Once they entered the complex, he flicked on the lights and things started to come into view. There were a number of larger container tanks, one held what seems like a dinosaur in mid evolution, another housed a large and very exotic beetle. Vexus' eyes wondered further down not really being impressed with these alien like creatures. Then, she came to a final tank and her eyes widened in disbelief. Nightkill had some how obtained an clone of Elena Vexus herself. Immediately Elena's right iris turned red and the left a very deep purple, she had activated her infrared and ultraviolet eye sight in order to scan this clone of her and figure out what exactly it was.
"Explain." she said in a cold, dark voice to Nighkill while she continued to stare at the body in the tank.

Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 29th 2011, 12:17 am

"It's an exact replica clone of you, with some exceptions. In order to mass produce them, even with the robots helping me in creation, I had to make them a bit weaker. However, this is just the one model. I have dozens in New York City ready to be released. The quantum computer is a brilliant shortcut, and you will be able to remotely control each one from here. However, I also have a link to these clones, in case you are unable to do your duties." Or decide to betray me., but that went unsaid.

"In any case, I also have similar clones of every Harbinger. I believe it will be quite interesting once the Assault begins." he said, smiling. "Robots, clones, and several of my...experiments will be unleashed on the city, and it will mark a glorious transition."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus January 4th 2012, 11:29 am

Vexus turned around to face Nightkill as he was explaining why he had created a clone of her.Even though she had a feeling that this replica of her was going to be used on the assault, she still had an uneasy feeling. What relieved her the most was finding out that it was not and exact clone of her. Vexus' regenerative technology was her best kept secret and if anyone were to figure out how such a thing worked, she would loose her edge on the world.
"How very interesting. Though I should expect nothing less from the likes of you." she said in a playful voice.
"So then I assume once we get the computer up an running, the assault shall commence?"

Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 29th 2012, 4:10 pm

"Less than a week after we do so, yes." Nightkill said. "We have Project Perfection on our side here, so their considerable might added to ours will make things interesting to say the least. Of course, we'll have a...conflict of interests afterwards, which I fully intend to win." Nightkill said.

He looked around, and walked over to a new container, tapping in a key. A clone of Nightkill was revealed. He tapped another key, and a container containing Elena Marie was revealed. Another key revealed Cain. And so on. "We are unstoppable. I'd like to see GUN try to defeat us when we have this." he chuckled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus February 5th 2012, 9:34 pm

Vexus turned back around and walked up to the tank of her and touched the glass and wondered. After a moment she pulled her hand off the tank and folded both of her arms behind her back. She walked slowly in front of all the tanks with a grin on her face. But her smirk quickly faded as she heard the word "GUN". She turned her head quickly towards Nightkill and directed her walking towards him again.
"GUN...? They were supposed to have been disbanded permanently..."
GUN was the only thing in this reality that Vexus was actually worried about, so hearing that they might make a come back during such important events it made her slightly uneasy.
"But you are right Nightkill. No one, not even GUN could defeat us with all that is planned..."
Elena turned around again this time crossing her arms across her chest and looking down to the side. She was still a little concerned about that organization, but it should be no matter since she will be stationed out here in India. There would be no way for anyone to quickly trace their actions all the out to this country on the other side of the world.

Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top