The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
The Nano-Zombie and The Sadistic Assassin(PRIVATE - DYNAMIC ONLY) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Nano-Zombie and The Sadistic Assassin(PRIVATE - DYNAMIC ONLY) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
The Nano-Zombie and The Sadistic Assassin(PRIVATE - DYNAMIC ONLY) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
The Nano-Zombie and The Sadistic Assassin(PRIVATE - DYNAMIC ONLY) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
The Nano-Zombie and The Sadistic Assassin(PRIVATE - DYNAMIC ONLY) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
The Nano-Zombie and The Sadistic Assassin(PRIVATE - DYNAMIC ONLY) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
The Nano-Zombie and The Sadistic Assassin(PRIVATE - DYNAMIC ONLY) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
The Nano-Zombie and The Sadistic Assassin(PRIVATE - DYNAMIC ONLY) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The Nano-Zombie and The Sadistic Assassin(PRIVATE - DYNAMIC ONLY) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
The Nano-Zombie and The Sadistic Assassin(PRIVATE - DYNAMIC ONLY) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The Nano-Zombie and The Sadistic Assassin(PRIVATE - DYNAMIC ONLY) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The Nano-Zombie and The Sadistic Assassin(PRIVATE - DYNAMIC ONLY) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
The Nano-Zombie and The Sadistic Assassin(PRIVATE - DYNAMIC ONLY) I_vote_lcapThe Nano-Zombie and The Sadistic Assassin(PRIVATE - DYNAMIC ONLY) I_voting_barThe Nano-Zombie and The Sadistic Assassin(PRIVATE - DYNAMIC ONLY) I_vote_rcap 
ghost
The Nano-Zombie and The Sadistic Assassin(PRIVATE - DYNAMIC ONLY) I_vote_lcapThe Nano-Zombie and The Sadistic Assassin(PRIVATE - DYNAMIC ONLY) I_voting_barThe Nano-Zombie and The Sadistic Assassin(PRIVATE - DYNAMIC ONLY) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Nano-Zombie and The Sadistic Assassin(PRIVATE - DYNAMIC ONLY)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Nano-Zombie and The Sadistic Assassin(PRIVATE - DYNAMIC ONLY) Empty The Nano-Zombie and The Sadistic Assassin(PRIVATE - DYNAMIC ONLY)

Post by Bane December 9th 2011, 7:59 pm

Bane was walking through the streets of New York, a scowl on his face as his right, yellow-colored-with-slitted-black-snake-pupiled eye and his left-whites-colored-black-and-blue-colored eye narrowed into annoyed slits as people kept crossing his path, which was really starting to annoy him. "What is this, an old-school RPG? It's like every step on every individual tile brings up a random encounter. Maybe I should turn them off" he shouted his video game lingo, causing people to turn and look at the muscular, light-gray-skinned weirdo with the scars on his face. The rapidly-grown artificial human was starting to get impatient with all the people as he decided to fuck it and move to the rooftops. "Now things have turned into a platformer" he shouted out as he jumped from rooftop to rooftop as he thought over which places would be best to level grind. He just hoped that no OMG H4XX0R5 showed up and blue-shelled him or screen-peaked in the middle of it or else he was gonna Reach The Limit Break.

Last edited by Bane on December 13th 2011, 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Bane

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2011-05-04

Back to top Go down

The Nano-Zombie and The Sadistic Assassin(PRIVATE - DYNAMIC ONLY) Empty Re: The Nano-Zombie and The Sadistic Assassin(PRIVATE - DYNAMIC ONLY)

Post by Dynamic December 9th 2011, 9:00 pm

Darryl's favorite pass time was to fight cops because they were a perfect example of how weak humans were. For all their attempts and courage, they could never beat him, or get close to it even. Darryl on the other hand, pretty much mass murdered cops and used them to practice his techniques. Darryl never knew how new cops would come back to fight him, as he was pretty sure he killed around 10 of them...at least, that was as high as he could count up to. Darryl wondered if there was ever an end to them, and his mind was completely focused on that.

He was surrounded by them one day in the street and decided that it was murder time. They shot at him repeatedly, but he barely felt them and scoffed at them for trying. He then decided to beat them at their own game by turning his hands into guns and shooting them down, or most of them anyways. Some managed to escape in a cop car and fled from him in any way possible. "Hmm...let's see who is fastest" his horrible undead voice said to himself.

He chased the cop car through traffic on the street. It was difficult, as he was nowhere near quick enough to dodge all the cars, causing many accidents and slowing down frequently, not that he cared or anything. He soon realized that the cop car was out of his view and he decided to chase it from the rooftops. He quickly jumped from rooftop to rooftop trying to find the cop car until he ran and tumbled into some strange, gray figure. "YYYOOOUUUU! You made me lose those cops! You shall lose your life to repay me!"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Darryl Jones, Nano-Zombie
The Nano-Zombie and The Sadistic Assassin(PRIVATE - DYNAMIC ONLY) Darryl
Dynamic
Dynamic
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 204
Location : –noun 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residence: This town is a good location for a young doctor
Job : The job you just lost
Humor : "Are you butt dialing, becuase I swear that ass is calling me!"
Registration date : 2011-04-09

Back to top Go down

The Nano-Zombie and The Sadistic Assassin(PRIVATE - DYNAMIC ONLY) Empty Re: The Nano-Zombie and The Sadistic Assassin(PRIVATE - DYNAMIC ONLY)

Post by Bane December 9th 2011, 9:10 pm

He was happily jumping from rooftop to rooftop until something impacted against him, causing him to grunt as his backside impacted against the pavement. He groaned as he stood back up and rubbed his eyes to clear it of the blurriness as his mind registered the person's words. He raised a black eyebrow at Darryl and looked at him in an amused manner. "Don't Wake The Witch dude. You should come back and Level Grind and maybe get yourself some more health drinks and ammunition before facing the Final Boss Incubus" he said in that video game lingo speech of his as he wiped off imaginary dust from his hands and clothes before dismissing him and continuing on his way, dismissing him as a newb who played as a female elf because they were hoping for pr0nz.
Bane

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamic December 10th 2011, 8:25 am

Darryl was immobilized for around a second after the person he bumped into spoke. The words coming out of his mouth sounded English, but he had no freaking idea what the hell the person was saying and trying to figure out gave him a headache. Dismissing trying to interpret what that guy said, he took a look at the man who stood before him. He was gray skinned and his eyes were incredibly weird and strange as if whoever created him had some sense of humor. Regardless, he was most likely a human, albeit a strange one. Darryl Jones hated humans, especially ones that ruin his missions. Walking away from Darryl after he gave him a death threat didn't change Darryl's opinion of him either.

Darryl couldn't just let this fool run away from him, especially if he's not doing it in fear or anything. He didn't know too much about himself, but Darryl was going to teach this weird-eyed gray human some respect. Darryl was debating in his mind whether he should have a grand death, or a pathetic one. He decided that a grand death would teach the man to fear him more, so he decided to go with that. Darryl transformed his arm into that of a krakken's tentacle, not as big as a the one 2 mile long krakkens had, but it was sufficient. He swung his tentacle towards the gray man, hoping to have it wrap around him, bring him closer, squeeze him, and let him cry in fear.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dynamic
Dynamic
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Location : –noun 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residence: This town is a good location for a young doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Bane December 10th 2011, 10:06 am

He whistled a jolly tune to himself as he walked away, mumbling something about Blue Shelling some dude who beat him at a game of Halo and he hated losing, it left a bad taste in his mouth, like rolling a +1 for Luck in DnD and gaining no luck to speak of. He stopped in his tracks when he felt a tentacle wrap itself around him, which he responded by forcibly prying it off himself with his super strength before turning around to face the person he ran into, only to see his arm had turned into a tentacle. "OMG H4XX0R5!! I'm fighting fire with fire so you no longer have any respawns so when I perform a Killing Spree on you, you'll make like Solid Snake and Feel Asleep but you won't come back" he said in that video game lingo of his as he launched out a high-speed punch at the the newly-made enemy of his.
Bane

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamic December 10th 2011, 10:57 am

Darryl was surprised when the man broke out of the tentacles super strong grasp. He was astounded when he rushed and punched him with strength and speed equal to him. His mind was utterly blown when he spoke in that weird English dialect while doing all of this. That's why after he got punched and sent flying, he barely realized it until he crashed onto the ground. The pain caught up to Darryl as he rubbed his head which hurt from both his fall and that punch although the punch was much more painful. Despite this, Darryl tried to dismiss it as well as he could as he had a job to do. He had to kill the strange gray man.

Growing claws on his feet and hands, he ran up the buildings extremely quick until he was back on the rooftops. After his target was in sight again, he ran on all fours towards him at the same speed. When he was close enough, he used his super strength and momentum to try to lunge at the super strong and super fast gray man. While airborne, he decided to retract his feet claws, but grow his claws to amazing lengths, around a foot. He did a similar move in a fight with a cave man and it worked out extremely well.

Dynamic
Dynamic
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bane December 10th 2011, 11:57 am

Bane rubbed his hands together and grinned in a psychotic manner as he watched the guy fly back. He knew a fight was about to go down and as such, he was preparing for one. He got into a martial arts stance and waited for the enemy to come back up. He saw the man, or creature as it were, race towards him and increase the length of his claws as he lunged at him. He quickly twisted his body out of the way of the lunge and then followed it by kicking his knee upwards in an attempt to slam it into his kidneys and then following it up with a front kick in an attempt to push the person away from him. "This is not Madden 2005 where you can just charge at the opposing team, you must go the route of Tenchu Z and ninja your target into EndGame or else You Fail It! Your Skill Is Not Enough! Bye Bye" he lectured and mocked his enemy as he started to get out of range of his enemy by backpedaling away from him.

Last edited by Bane on December 10th 2011, 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bane

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamic December 10th 2011, 12:48 pm

Darryl was nice and ready to do some impaling with his dinosaur level claws. Although the gray man was super fast and strong, he doubted that he could react in time to him. He also doubted that this guy could heal, so this would be the end of this little skirmish and he would go back to whatever he was doing. Actually, he had no idea what he was doing before this. Maybe he'd just go back to killing people or robbing a bank. It'd be something evil for sure, that's all he knew for sure.

However, this wasn't going to be over like that, because he was wrong about the gray man and his reflexes. He managed to step out of the way of his lunge. In addition to that, he was able to knee him in the kidney and deliver a even stronger kick before he could even notice. He spoke in that strange dialect of English again, which now that he had a face and actions to associate, made him extremely angry to hear. He hoped that only he spoke that way and he nano-bot brain subconsciously remembered to kill anyone who sounds like that.

First, Darryl would have to kill this person which was pretty much asking for death. He seemed to be escaping, but he couldn't allow that. He ran after him, except he grew extra arms, 2 extra pairs to be exact. He made sure that his 3 pairs of arms had 3 one foot claws. He then decided to lung towards him again in hopes that he would wouldn't send him back flying. He may not hit him with the initial lunge, but as long as he got close it would probably be a difficult fight for him. He just hoped he didn't have healing.

Dynamic
Dynamic
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bane December 10th 2011, 1:05 pm

His eyes widened when he saw the person formed 2 extra pairs of arms and he shouted something along the lines of 'OMGWTFH4XX0R5' as he was immediately on the defensive, dodging, ducking, Barrel Rolling and twisting out of the way of his enemy's attacks, though he did get some small scratches from some of his claws. He cartwheeled around him to wind up behind the enemy and launched a powerful haymaker to his spinal area before following it up with a sweep kick in an attempt to sweep him off his feet and then attempting to send him flying backwards by spinning his body around and attempting to kick him in the neck. "It appears you need to Level Grind some more with some Random Encounters. You should also go to your Items Menu and use some Tome of The Physical Arts on yourself to give yourself more fighting knowledge and Attribute Points because you will never be a True Hero like in the Old Stories of Albion Times until you do so it looks like it's Spelunking Time for you. Now go on and Mosey" he mocked as he back flipped off of the building and ran backwards as he attempted to give himself some space.
Bane

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamic December 10th 2011, 3:15 pm

Darryl's stupidity was the only imperfection of him. It was the only thing that kept him from complete and utter world domination. He had an amazing power, he was super in almost all physical aspects and he was even a good fighter, to a degree. He didn't even know if he could die again, but he seriously doubted it. However, without smarts it meant nothing, proven by this fight with the gray man. If he was smarter he could've maybe have tried some different techniques, but he was very limited in his knowledge of them and his formation of them. Despite this, he was still able to come up with one idea, his original idea, slightly revised.

This weird eyed gray man has completely lost his chances at a grand death...now he will get a plain old boring death. Darryl has tried killing this guy multiple times, but he always had something to say about it and he didn't like it, especially when it sounded like a bunch of mumbo jumbo. Darryl couldn't stand that this guy was so good at fighting and that he always tried to get away after beating him up. Pain was catching up to him, and he didn't like to experience it himself, only make others experience it.He transformed his hands, still 6 of them, into claws again, but this time he had a slightly different idea with it

Darryl then proceeded to crawl up the wall of an adjacent, taller building. He made sure that his left claws grew deep into the building so that he would stick. Now Darryl's devious plan would be sprung into action. He transformed 2 of his arms into machine guns and one of them into a rocket launcher. His eyes followed the path of the grey man, as well as his bullets and rockets every few moments. Shooting him down was the only thing on his mind and he was almost foolish enough to shoot himself down when he really wanted to rub his neck down.

Dynamic
Dynamic
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bane December 14th 2011, 4:22 pm

Bane chuckled amusingly as he looked up at the roof of where his enemy of the day was standing on. He smirked mockingly at him only to have his mis-matched eyes widen a bit as he watched as the guy morphed his arms into machine guns and a rocket launcher. He sweatdropped as he started running circles around the building in an attempt to avoid the bullets. He got shot a few times but the bullets didn't go in very far and didn't give him any serious injuries so he was mostly alright. He went into the building Darryl was standing on and he jumped into the air, punching a large hole in the roof and then used that hole to form a surprise attack. "Oh no, you're about to Feint. Use a Full Restore before your party faints and you have to go back to the nearest Pokemon Center" he said as he as he aimed a powerful kick to the back of his head with full strength, intending to either crush his skull or at least knock him out.
Bane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top