The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Nano machines and a beast.. Perfect combo. I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Nano machines and a beast.. Perfect combo. I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Nano machines and a beast.. Perfect combo. I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Nano machines and a beast.. Perfect combo. I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Nano machines and a beast.. Perfect combo. I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Nano machines and a beast.. Perfect combo. I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Nano machines and a beast.. Perfect combo. I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Nano machines and a beast.. Perfect combo. I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Nano machines and a beast.. Perfect combo. I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Nano machines and a beast.. Perfect combo. I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Nano machines and a beast.. Perfect combo. I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Nano machines and a beast.. Perfect combo. I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Nano machines and a beast.. Perfect combo. I_vote_lcapNano machines and a beast.. Perfect combo. I_voting_barNano machines and a beast.. Perfect combo. I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
Nano machines and a beast.. Perfect combo. I_vote_lcapNano machines and a beast.. Perfect combo. I_voting_barNano machines and a beast.. Perfect combo. I_vote_rcap 
ghost

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Nano machines and a beast.. Perfect combo.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nano machines and a beast.. Perfect combo. Empty Nano machines and a beast.. Perfect combo.

Post by Shadowoof December 17th 2014, 11:27 pm

Two teens made their way though the abandoned houses of New York. They kept to the shadows and searched each and everyone of them. They were bored and curious and fulfilled each thirst with each discovery but in truth it was the younger ones animal side that wanted to explore and the older brother watched and kept his younger sister on a leash. "Bell can we hurry it up?" Alex called out to her as she had caught a mouse by its tail and lifting it before playing with it like a cat. Making it think it's gotten away before catching it but her brothers voice came to her and she sadly allowed the mouse to run.

"Lucky creature." She exclaimed to the mouse before slowly making her way back to her brother. "It's only been like ten minutes brother. Do we have to leave so early." She wined to him but knew that it had been more than a simple ten minutes.

"Well sister. If you didn't make that mess back in that store with those cat ears popping out and then you running around the place as a tiger...I would have allowed you to have more free time." Her brother told her cruelly. He had gotten a more controlling brother ever senice her first shift but she couldn't blame him. He was in his mind, doing the best for her. They both walked along outside of the ruins to a mildly busy park and rested their feet by sitting on some of the chairs close to a pond where the Ducks were most likely fed with bread.

"You think if I shift into a duck and wait with the others I'll get free bread?" she asked him with a small giggle but couldn't imagine herself eating soggy bread, Duck or not. He looked towards and gave a small laugh but didn't say anything. He was thinking at that moment what he could do that was best for him and Bella. "Do you think I'll be on the news. Yesterday, a young girl changed into a tiger and almost destroyed a small shop before being stopped and dragged out by a man covered in a silver machine looking thing." She said a news mans voice before laughing some more. Her brother looked at her before looking back into the pond.

. "There's a chance it already happened and their sending heros after you." He slightly joked only to hear Bella slightly whimper before slightly laughing herself. She then rested her head on Alex's shoulder before closing her eyes while he sat up and thought like he always did.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : You know........... This is just kinda pointless

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1508
Job : I write and occasionaly mod
Humor : Gotta change this every few months
Registration date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Nano machines and a beast.. Perfect combo. Empty Re: Nano machines and a beast.. Perfect combo.

Post by Red December 18th 2014, 4:50 am

Lucius' plans were going increasingly slow lately, it went from attempting to take an entire city to a mere bank robbery. All of which failed in some way or just weren't a complete victory. His followers were beginning to lose interest and leave. As maddening as it was he continued to search for others with extraordinary abilities, most of whom were rather young. He was starting to feel old, he hadn't even met more then a few metahumans his age yet. They all seemed to be teenagers or young adults, maybe something was causing younger peoples meta gene to activate more then adults.

Regardless, they were still powerful allies to have and crucial to his long term goals. One perk was that they were sloppier then adults, and as such left blatant traces. He was headed over to a shop that had just been ripped apart by 'a girl who transformed into a tiger and a metal man' it sounded like super human activity to Lucius, so he would check it out and try to find the duo. He parked his car outside outside the shop upon arrival then began walking to the entrance, once he reached it he noticed it was broken shut. He shouldered it a few times and the door finally came free, he then made his way inside.

The shop owner, hearing the noise, came out of the back room shotgun in hand."Get away ya mon- Oh, sorry about that sir, its just as you can tell my shop was raided, the cops are on their way here. Sorry but we are closed" The older man said to Lucius before showing him to the door. "There were some strange reports about what happened here, i have a police scanner. I need you to tell me where they went" Lucius cut to the chase, asking him in an official sounding voice. "Well, the metal man took the tiger girl outside then went toward the abandon area a block from here. Now please, i have stuff to do sir" The man gently pushed him along until he was outside then shut the battered door. Lucius wondered why for a moment, the door was so broken it would be safer to not have one at all.

Lucius chuckled to himself as he got back in his vehicle and started driving toward the abandon group of buildings the man directed him to, he hoped to quickly find them and perhaps talk them into coming with him. If they wouldn't he had other ways of getting what he wanted. He again parked his car, then got out and started wandering around the area hoping to see a sigh of them anywhere

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Other Links:
I thought the price was my soul

That i need only give myself to reach my goal

Now i see that is not the cost

They'll all be taken

This deal was swindled, and i have lost
Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Natural Selection will force us into conflict either way. Only under Rise will that conflict be ordered, and with room for a future. The alternative is a catastrophic, global revolt of Inhumans."

Number of posts : 1255
Job : Professional Asshole
Humor : Hurting feelings and killing parents since 2014
Registration date : 2014-09-11

Back to top Go down

Nano machines and a beast.. Perfect combo. Empty Re: Nano machines and a beast.. Perfect combo.

Post by Shadowoof December 18th 2014, 6:28 am

They both sat their a bit longer looking at the pond until Bella with her watchful and curious eyes noticed something being carried by the wind. This object light enough to be picked into the air by the wind caught into her attention and within moments she ran towards it and caught it before returning to the seat, plastic was in her hands and her good hearted nature for the ducks was active but soon died down. "Well. At least you didn't turn into a bird this time." Alex said to her as his memory reminded him of her turning for everything from running to lifting things to just trying to climb. Bella glared at him, hurt slightly from his words but shrugged it off and sat beside him again. "Can I go back to the mice?" She asked in a soft voice and gave her brother a good pair of puppy eyes as he turned to her and he shook his head slightly. "alright. This will be a trust game. You don't shift and I will let you have more free time." he said but quickly received a small gasp from his younger sister and a incredibly strong hug that took him by surprise. "Thank you, thank you." she said with excitement before running back towards the ruins where she was forced to leave her prey.

She made it back quickly and was quite frankly shaking in her boots as she sniffed for the mice and their scent but while she did catch onto their scent she caught a new one. This didn't bother her much and she decided to move to the abandoned building that was basically cut in half with a couch crisp and burnt from an old fire barly balancing on the wooded floor it rested on. She moved towards it and slightly pushed it, allowing to make the final move to the earth making a loud crashing sound as wood creaked and the couch thudded against the ground. She did this to hopefully catch the human like scent off guard and slightly giggled at the thought before moving on to find her prey.

The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red December 19th 2014, 3:18 pm

He walked through the seemingly abandon city scape, he had never been to this part of town. There was no indication they came this way from what he could see, so he would go back to the store and try to get some more info. Right as he thought the trail had gone cold, he heard a smashing sound not to far away. It had to be them, kids were always drawing needless attention to themselves. He walked toward where the sound came from, moving through the ally ways at a good pace.

He arrived outside the building he thought was the most likely to be the source of the sound and moved inside. What he saw was a couch in the middle of the floor that looked like it had just been dropped, through from where was not apparent. He thought for a little while and decided it had likely just broke through the decaying floor just as he past, and that it was just a coincidence. He turned to leave but heard something that peaked his interest, the sound was that of a girl giggling. Someone was here after all it seemed "Hello? come on out, i know your there. I just wanna talk to you" he yelled to nowhere in particular.

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Natural Selection will force us into conflict either way. Only under Rise will that conflict be ordered, and with room for a future. The alternative is a catastrophic, global revolt of Inhumans."

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof December 19th 2014, 4:43 pm

Bella was about to move away when she heard a mans voice that came moments after her own giggle. She swore under her breath and thought of just waiting him out but that would easily bore her and she allowed herself to be seen where the couch previously was the man stood some space from where the couch was now so she had a good chance of running if provoked. "Just want to talk to me? You could be looking for anyone and I haven't done anything so are you sure you wanna talk to me?" she said to the man as she playfully hid Half her body from his view to make it look like she was leaving the building.

Alex sat at the park for a few minutes pondering on weather or not he made the right choice and weather she was ready to be trusted alone. Their old town was attacked by a giant wolf and Alex knew the reason why so he took his sister and ran but had to admit to himself that he was quite controlling. You know Alex I could hack into the cameras that surrond the area and keep tabs on her If you wish? Vex spoke to Alex in his robotic voice but Alex just shook his head in stared at the pond. "All animals need some freedom. even humans." Alex said to Vex but also to himself as he thought about a few things here and their.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red December 26th 2014, 11:41 am

The girl appeared from apparently where the couch had fallen from, then spoke. "You and a friend of yours trashed a shop down the street, you call that nothing? But I'm not here for that, I'm no cop. I am a researcher if you will, i just want to meet you and whoever was with you, can you bring me to him?" saying this Lucius activated his teleporter and appeared next to the girl, hand stretched out for a shake.

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof December 29th 2014, 10:57 pm

A researcher. Bella thought to this but then he had. Gone, dissipated into the air but her nose also told her the male was next to her and she stepped back from the man to keep her distance, a slight growl resonated from her. But the fact the human wasn't so human intrigued her curiosity and she held back from turning into a silver back or a rhino to crush him. "In all honesty the silver man dragged me out the shop. What do you research?" She asked him while ignoring the fact he wanted to see Alex. She could easily run or crush the meta or even fly away from him but she decided to stay because of the excitement he may bring to the table.

Alex had moved from the bench and was jogging now. He had decided that the cameras needed some tuning and saw a scratchy video of Bella talking to a man which slightly frightened him. She could handle herself he knew that but decided to continue on just in case she needed the help. Don't talk to strangers unless I'm their. He thought about those words that he had told Bella and how many times she had broken it.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red December 30th 2014, 6:10 am

After a few seconds of holding his hand out he let it drop back down to his side to avoid being awkward. "People like you, your friend, and me, metahumans. I know you know where the 'silver man' is, so please, i would like to talk to you both. I promise no harm will be brought upon you" He said to the girl with a reassuring smile.

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof December 30th 2014, 8:41 am

Bella stared at him before giving off a small laugh. "Trust me. I would hurt you more." She said as her laughter quieted down and she gave him one last look. Also. knowing my brother he's already coming here if you look towards the camera to your right." She finished while pointing towards the camera she had just told him about.

Alex moved though the ruined buildings of new York while vex kept eyes on his host sibling. Alex thought about going in with the suit but decided to just stay normal as his sister would complain about her not being able to change but he could. Finally he had reached the area and heard his sister talking about the little trust he put in her which was true enough. But he would decide to act coy and pretend he didn't hear anything. "Sis, you up their?" He called out like he didn't know. Recommend cation.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red December 30th 2014, 4:07 pm

Lucius chuckled a little at the girls confidence "I have a few tricks too, but its not a contest. So what do you say? Will you bring me to him? he said to the girl just as he heard a male voice call out. "She is up here, and so am i. But don't worry, I''m not here to harm. Will you join us? We have alot to discuss" He hollered back to the voice he assumed was the girls brother.

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof December 31st 2014, 2:33 am

A lot to discuss? Alex thought about this while climbing up the cracks in the wall to reach his sister. He made it up quite easily and walked towards his sister while keeping an eye on the stranger, stopping by Bella's side. "So. What do you want to talk about?" Alex asked the man while looking around his surroundings. He didn't trust the man and was quite ready to attack or flee if necessary.

Bella on the other hand was quite curious and a little distracted by the rat that was poking its head out of a small hole in the wall of the building they were in. It must have been curious too but as soon as it faced Bella's way it quickly scurried back into it's hole. She was slightly disappointing at that and made a small whining noise that Alex ignored. She didn't expect much from him anyway.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red December 31st 2014, 3:52 am

Lucius watched as the male climbed up and took position next to his sister, then asked a question. "For one, how you got your abilities, as well as why your roaming around at night without an adult. I'll cut to the chase though, how would you feel about coming to my lab and letting me perform a few tests? Its my life's work and what you can do is truly amazing. From what i hear, you could help change the world" Lucius said to them with a friendly grin. He hoped they would come with him, he wasn't in the mood to fight a couple of superhuman teenagers.

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof January 3rd 2015, 7:48 am

Alex listened to the mans speech and somewhere in his head a bullshit meter pinged."Theres a small problem with your speech as what we can do but you don't know anything that we can do so how are we supposed to save the world."He ignored all the other questions and only answered the ones that needed it.

Bella now looked at the stranger with a little distrust. "Sorry but needles and test really aren't my thing." She said while moving behind Alex and waiting for the man's reply to their answer. To see if he would continue to try and convince or give Bella a reason to shift.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red January 4th 2015, 5:05 am

Lucius listened to the boy, then spoke again. "I know a little from the report the man at the shop gave to the cops, and just that tells me you would be of great use to my research. I just want to do some tests and it will be over in a few minutes. There is nothing to fear, and if it makes you feel better I'm also like you. I could be a good contact to have nowadays with all the anti meta human groups running around. Let me show you something" After saying this to the duo Lucius stuck out his hand toward the sky and shot energy at it. The red light then took on a shape, forming itself into a magnificent dragon flying around the black night sky. After a little while the dragon dispersed and disappeared. Lucius felt that was a decent display of power, if it didn't gain any trust then perhaps it would instill a bit of fear in them. Regardless, he would get them to come with him by the end of the night, willing or not.

(Yay, my first drunk post)

Last edited by Red Tide on January 4th 2015, 5:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof January 4th 2015, 5:19 am

"Oh thats neat. It's like energy. Let me show you what I can do. As Bella said this Alex turned to protest but was too late. Bella was there and gone and now stood a silver back gorilla that towered over both the Alex and the stranger. No bonus where she would gain strength she never knew she had, just a slightly bigger, bulkier Gorilla. "Bro..brother." Bella said to Alex in a raspy unhuman like voice.

Alex sighed as her sisters furry formed butted him in the shoulder so he allowed the nanites to converge from his skin and form over his body to create his suit of defence and offense. "So the reason why we are out is because we are homeless." Alex decided to answer the man's question from before in a robotic like voice.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top