The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Warden
5 Knights plus Merlin I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
5 Knights plus Merlin I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» The Most Dangerous Game
5 Knights plus Merlin I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
5 Knights plus Merlin I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
5 Knights plus Merlin I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
5 Knights plus Merlin I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
5 Knights plus Merlin I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
5 Knights plus Merlin I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
5 Knights plus Merlin I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
5 Knights plus Merlin I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
5 Knights plus Merlin I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
5 Knights plus Merlin I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
5 Knights plus Merlin I_vote_lcap5 Knights plus Merlin I_voting_bar5 Knights plus Merlin I_vote_rcap 
ghost
5 Knights plus Merlin I_vote_lcap5 Knights plus Merlin I_voting_bar5 Knights plus Merlin I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

5 Knights plus Merlin

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 Knights plus Merlin Empty 5 Knights plus Merlin

Post by Swordsmaster September 11th 2011, 2:16 am

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Sir Tristram
Title: (What sometimes people call you, for example, Spiderman gets called Webhead, or Pain gets called Scarface. Or something proper like, Thor The Mighty Son of Odin. What ever you want, just don't be stupid...) Sir Tristram de Lyones Second Greatest Knight of Arthur’s Court
Alignment: Good
Race: Superhuman
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Height: 6’0”
Weight: 210

Costume Description/Image: If description please be very detailed. (all costume descriptions will also be what they look like) http://www.earlybritishkingdoms.com/bios/images/tristram.gif
Personality: Tristram in all ways was one of the greatest knights to ever walk the face of the earth, the Second strongest of King Authors’ court and a far better man then Lancelot ever wished to be. He is nice, generous, pure of mind and soul, yet not of body at all. If he was alive the first time when the Grail was found he might even have been the one to rival Galahad and Percival in finding the holy cup.

History: Sir Tristram was the son of King Meliodas & Queen Isabelle of Lyonesse, the land around the Scilly Isles now lost beneath the sea. He was educated in France; faught for his uncle, King Mark, against the King of Ireland's champion & defeated him; travelled incognito to Ireland to have his wounds healed; became friendly with the King's daughter Isolde; was forced to return to Cornwall when his identity was discovered; fell out with his uncle over an affair with the wife of Sir Segwarides; spent some time at King Arthur's court; was obliged to travel again to Ireland to gain Isolde's hand in marriage to Mark; accidentally drank love potions meant for Mark & Isolde; became Isolde's lover despite her marriage to his uncle (and had four children); left for Brittany when things became too hairy; married Sir Howel, the King of Brittany's daughter, also Isolde; got wounded in a fight; sent for his old lover to cure him; being told by his wife that she had refused to come, he died; Isolde committed suicide and the two were buried together.

Now that the grail has been found again Sir Tristram like the other Knights of the Round Table are back, and ready to fight to defend this sacred and holy artifact.

Powers: Sir Tristram has Superhuman Strength, Endurance, and low superhuman speed

Power Grid:
STR: 6
SPD: 4
END: 4
INT: 2
EP: 0
FS: 6

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Sir Lamorak
Title: Sir Lamorak Third Greatest Knight of King Arthur’s Court
Race: superhuam
Hair: black
Eyes: brownish
Height:5’8”
Weight:190

Costume Description/Image: http://www.earlybritishkingdoms.com/bios/images/lamorak.gif

Personality: Sir Lamorak is not the most loyal knight in any shape or form, he is devious and cunning, hateful of losses and can hold a grudge yet throw it away in a flash if a beautiful maiden wields him to do so.

History: Sir Lamorak was a younger son of King Pellinore of Listinoise. His epithet means ‘of Wales’ but at this period refers to the whole of Britain. He was known as the third greatest Knight of the Round Table, following Sirs Tristram and Lancelot. On a number of occasions he is recorded as having beaten over thirty knights in a tournament: notably at Sir Gareth’s wedding feast and when travelling with Sir Driant in the Cornish lands of King Mark. After the latter encounter, the troublesome monarch had Sir Tristram fight the exhausted Lamorak. The young King of Lyonesse reluctantly agreed and managed to dismount his opponent, but he refused to dishonour himself further by carrying on. Lamorak was extremely put out by Tristram's courtesy and was still fuming when he encountered a messenger bearing Morgan le Fay's infidelity-seeking drinking horn to King Arthur's Court. He forced the page to carry the prize to King Mark's Court instead, an act which almost resulted in the exposure of Tristram and La Beale Isolde's affair, as well as those of ninety other ladies. Tristram was understandably angry.

The two soon settled their differences, however, when shipwrecked together on the Isle of Servage. Conspiracy seems to have brought them together, as they plotted the downfall of Sir Nabon le Noir, a mutual enemy. Shortly afterward, they attended his tournament and Tristram killed him in battle. However, the truce was forgotten when Tristram was again shipwrecked - this time near the Castle Perilous in North Wales - and the two fought for hours before being reconciled once more.

Further combat followed for Lamorak as he encountered Sir Frol of the Out Isles, Sir Belliance le Orgulus, Sir Lancelot and Sir Gawain. Some meetings were more friendly than others. His battle with Meliagrant concerned an argument over Queen Guinevere was more beautiful than Queen Morgause; and revealed a passion which was to be Lamorak’s undoing.

Lamorak became Morgause’s lover, despite the fact that his father had killed her husband, King Lot of Orkney. The Queen’s sons suspected a liaison and Sir Gaheris eventually discovered the two in bed together. He sliced off his mother’s head in a fit of rage, but Lamorak escaped. He complained bitterly to King Arthur concerning his treatment at the Surluse Tournament and the monarch promised to protect him. However, in the end, he was slain by the sons of Lot.

Powers: Lamorak has super strength, endurance, and a slight healing factor that makes him harder to defeat than most of the knights
STR: 5
SPD: 3
END: 6
INT: 2
EP: 2
FS: 4

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Sir Gawain
Title: Sir Gawain of the Green Knight
Alignment: good
Race: super human
Hair: brown
Eyes: brown
Height: 5’7”
Weight: 180

Costume Description/Image: (the guy obviously) http://www.umm.maine.edu/faculty/necastro/story/images/gawain2.jpg

Personality: He is nephew to King Arthur, and an honorable knight of Arthur's Round Table. He is very popular with the ladies, and quite charming.He is loyal to his king and queen and keeps his promises.

History: is King Arthur's nephew and a Knight of the Round Table who appears very early in the Arthurian legend's development. He is one of a select number of Round Table members to be referred to as the greatest knight, most notably in Sir Gawain and the Green Knight. He is almost always portrayed as the son of Arthur's sister Morgause (or Anna) and King Lot of Orkney and Lothian, and his brothers are Agravain, Gaheris, Gareth, and Mordred. In some works he has sisters as well.

Gawain is often portrayed as a formidable but brash warrior, fiercely loyal to his king and family. He is a friend to young knights, a defender of the poor, and as "the Maidens' Knight", a defender of women as well. In some works, his strength waxes and wanes with the sun; in the most common form of this motif, his might triples by noon, but fades as the sun sets. His knowledge of herbs makes him a great healer, and he is credited with at least three children: Florence, Lovell, and Gingalain, the last of which is also called Libeaus Desconus or Le Bel Inconnu, the Fair Unknown.

Powers: Super Strength, Healing Factor, and Super Endurance

Power Grid:
STR: 4
END: 5
INT:3
EP: 2
FS:5

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Sir Lancelot
Title: Sir Lancelot du lake
Race: Superhuman
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: blue like the lake
Height: 6’5”
Weight: 250

Costume Description/Image: http://www.earlybritishkingdoms.com/bios/images/lancelot.gif

Personality: Lancelot is one of the greatest knights to ever live, if not for his affair with the Queen Guinevere he would have easily been the best and captured the grail himself the first time it was found. He is loyal, kind, heroic, and chivalrous

History: Sir Lancelot was the son of King Ban of Benwick (possibly Guenet in Brittany) by his wife Elaine. After his father's death, he was left near a lake by his mother and was taken in by the mystical Lady of the Lake who raised him. When he grew up, Sir Lancelot travelled to the British Royal Court and set up home at Castle Joyous Guard (Bamburgh Castle) in Northern Britain. He became King Arthur's trusted companion and a Knight of the Round Table. Unfortunately however, he fell in love with Queen Guinevere and commenced a prolonged affair with her. When Guinevere was abducted by King Meleagant of the Summer Country (Glastenning), Lancelot pur­sued him in a cart, a humble mode of conveyance in which the knight was reluctant to travel. The two fought, but the villain’s father pleaded with Guinevere to spare Meleagant’s life. So their combat was stopped. After further insults however, Lancelot eventually slew him at Arthur's court. Sir Lancelot was also the object of the affections of Elaine the Lily Maid of Astolat (supposedly Guildford) who died of a broken heart when he rejected her. An old story tells how, while visiting her father, Lancelot went riding in Windsor Forest. He fell asleep by St. Leonard’s Well (in the grounds of Legoland), just as a lady and her hunting party arrived chasing a deer. She immediately shot the poor knight in the buttocks and rode off! Another Elaine was the daughter of King Pelles of Ebrauc (York) and, when Lancelot stayed with them, the family nurse arranged for their illustrious guest to sleep with Elaine, whom he mistook for Guinevere. As a result, Sir Galahad was conceived. When this happened a second time, Guinevere discovered the pair in flagrante delicto and sent Lancelot packing. The lovers were, however, soon reunited. Years later, Sir Galahad arrived at court. He was knighted by his father and the Grail Quest began. During this adventure, Galahad outshone his father. Sir Lancelot was unable to succeed because of his sinful relationship with Guinevere, despite his promise to end the affair and to perform acts of penance. When he tried to approach the Holy Grail, he was knocked unconscious. Lancelot and Guinevere were eventually discovered together by the evil Sir Mordred. Sir Lancelot fled, but returned to rescue Guinevere from being burnt at the stake. He killed Sirs Agravaine, Gaheris and Gareth in the process. War between him and King Arthur followed but was broken off when the the latter had to return to Britain to deal with Sir Mordred's rebellion.

Powers: Lancelot has superhuman strength, speed, endurance, and a strong healing factor, he will be the THIRD strongest person you face on this epic adventure

Power Grid:
STR: 6SPD: 3END: 5INT:2EP: 3FS:7

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Merlin the Wizard
Title: (What sometimes people call you, for example, Spiderman gets called Webhead, or Pain gets called Scarface. Or something proper like, Thor The Mighty Son of Odin. What ever you want, just don't be stupid...) Merlin will do nicely
Race: Human, we think
Hair: Grey or white
Eyes: blue
Height: 5’4”
Weight: 150

Costume Description/Image: http://www.ufocusresearch.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Merlin.jpg

Personality:

History: http://www.earlybritishkingdoms.com/bios/merlin.html

Powers: Merlin has the power of magic, in short he can control the elements, see into the future but only when not fighting, change his shape to whatever he wishes

Power Grid:
STR: 2
SPD: 2
END: 2
INT:6
EP: 7
FS:3

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Sir Galahad
Title: Sir Galahad of the Grail
Race: Super, Perfect
Hair: beautiful flowing blonde
Eyes: blue like the shinning sea
Height: he stands at a godly height of 6’11”
Weight: 290lbs

Costume Description/Image: http://www.earlybritishkingdoms.com/bios/images/galahad.jpg

Personality:

History: http://www.earlybritishkingdoms.com/bios/galahad.html

Powers: Sir Galahad has Superhuman Strength, Superhuman speed, Superhuman Durability.

Power Grid: (You have 22 points to spend on your Power Grid unless you can fly, in which case you have 20. Each stat can start at 6, not 7. 7 must be earned.)
STR: 7

END: 6

NT:2

EP:

FS:7

Last edited by Shadeknight.Miller on September 11th 2011, 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Fairy dust isn't the same as Pixie dust man..."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

5 Knights plus Merlin Empty Re: 5 Knights plus Merlin

Post by Bliss September 11th 2011, 2:32 am

You may want to tone Galahad down a little bit. A 25 point grid should work for him, otherwise he is too strong for three people.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

5 Knights plus Merlin D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordsmaster September 11th 2011, 10:00 am

okay I brought him down to 25 by getting rid of his healing factor

Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Fairy dust isn't the same as Pixie dust man..."

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss September 11th 2011, 1:48 pm

Okay these are approved and ready.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

5 Knights plus Merlin D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top