The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
It's a love, hate relationship (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
It's a love, hate relationship (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
It's a love, hate relationship (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
It's a love, hate relationship (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
It's a love, hate relationship (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
It's a love, hate relationship (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
It's a love, hate relationship (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
It's a love, hate relationship (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
It's a love, hate relationship (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
It's a love, hate relationship (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
It's a love, hate relationship (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
It's a love, hate relationship (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
It's a love, hate relationship (Open) I_vote_lcapIt's a love, hate relationship (Open) I_voting_barIt's a love, hate relationship (Open) I_vote_rcap 
ghost
It's a love, hate relationship (Open) I_vote_lcapIt's a love, hate relationship (Open) I_voting_barIt's a love, hate relationship (Open) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

It's a love, hate relationship (Open)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It's a love, hate relationship (Open) Empty It's a love, hate relationship (Open)

Post by Ace August 24th 2011, 6:15 am

Ace loved New York and he hated it, He loved how many people were there, he loved how, Leader of GUN (Who He admired ever since he was a little kid and old enough to wear a blanket as a cape) Pain lived there, He loved how there was so much electricity for him to travel through and use.
He hated how it was heavily congested, he hated how hard it was to change costume in public, He hated how the Subway system was so bloody confusing.

"Well I guess it's time" Ace said to himself, he took a run up and jumped of the top of times square, almost pressing his noes against the screen, then at the last second he disappeared into the screen and reappeared on the ground on the other side of the building, "Damn it, I have to work on that" Ace said as he walked back to times square.  
"Such a simple task, walking, but so dangerous. Especially if your a 14 year old kid walking through New York, at night, alone" 

As soon as he said that he fell through an open man-hole and gave about a dozen rats a fright. 
"What the?" what stood before Ace was a labyrinth of a sewer system, all of New York.
"Time to explore" said Ace, trudging through the sewage. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I used to have a signature
Ace
Ace
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : no

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 380
Job : Your Local
Registration date : 2011-04-27

Back to top Go down

It's a love, hate relationship (Open) Empty Re: It's a love, hate relationship (Open)

Post by Hunter Kieff August 24th 2011, 11:22 am

(Mind if I join?)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hunter Kieff~ You punch me in the face, I'll laugh it off. I punch you in the face, your head explodes.
It's a love, hate relationship (Open) Hunter
Hunter Kieff
Hunter Kieff

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 50
Humor : Anything really.
Registration date : 2011-08-10

Back to top Go down

It's a love, hate relationship (Open) Empty Re: It's a love, hate relationship (Open)

Post by Chloe Everdeen August 24th 2011, 12:47 pm

((join?))

Chloe Everdeen (Night Owl):
Spoiler:

Scarlet Hemsworth:

Spoiler:
It's a love, hate relationship (Open) Powerg13
Chloe Everdeen
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2011-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace August 24th 2011, 7:48 pm

(Sure, both of you, go for it)

Ace
Ace
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Kieff August 24th 2011, 10:38 pm

(Thanks, dude)

Despite his short time in New York City he had already met another person like him, a person with superpowers. It felt good knowing that he wasn't the only freak in the world. But on the other hand it meant that there would be a constant fight between the good and bad. To him, however, many different people have very different perceptions on the subject. He was in times square enjoying the electronics and people until he saw something very different. In the distance a person leaped from a building and connected to the screen. It must have been another super. He maneuvered himself quickly through the sea of people and made sure that he never took his eyes off of the person.

Hunter watched silently for a little bit and smiled widely once they disappeared in a flash, reappearing through another electrical appliance. He assumed that this persons powers had something to do with electricity. He made an attempt to reach the person in order to tell them about the man-hole but it was too late. He fell in. Hunter shook his head and ran over to the manhole. It was dark inside but faintly he hard the boys voice. With a deep sigh the Russian immigrant jumped in and used the rim to swing himself off to the side, landing on the sewer walkway, "Hey!" he called, the accent evident "Are you alright?"

Hunter Kieff~ You punch me in the face, I'll laugh it off. I punch you in the face, your head explodes.
Hunter Kieff
Hunter Kieff

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloe Everdeen August 24th 2011, 10:43 pm

Chloe wasn't out for hire at the moment and went for a stroll in Times Square. She quickly noticed a shape fall into a nearby manhole. She rushed over to it and stood next to a man calling to him. She stood there in silence. Must be another super, no one else could do something like that, she thought. "Umm, Sir? Are you all right? She called down.

(OOC:sorry long day, really tired)

Spoiler:

Scarlet Hemsworth:

Spoiler:
Chloe Everdeen
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace August 25th 2011, 1:13 pm

Ace saw one man jump down the manhole to ask if he was alright and there was a lady who addressed him as sir up above the manhole
"Yeah I'm fine" Ace said as he continued to trudge through the sludge to the edge of the stream where it ran into the middle like a waterfall.
Ace jumped on to the walkway and looked down, What he saw looked like something out of teenage mutant ninja turtles gallons and gallons of sewage running down a whirlpool into... Well nowhere really.

That was all well and good Ace would have left if he hadn't seen the most peculiar thing, Rats, swimming out of the whirlpool, up the waterfalls and out into the sewers.
"Umm guys" Ace directed the statement at the people behind him, "you might want to come see this"
A rat scampered past Aces leg and it ran up another sewage pipe.

Ace
Ace
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloe Everdeen August 25th 2011, 1:17 pm

Chloe climbed down the ladder and hooked herself onto pipes running down the sewer, not wanting to get dirty. "I hate rats." She stated, looking down as the scurried around. She moved her way down to the boy to see what exactly he was talking about.

Spoiler:

Scarlet Hemsworth:

Spoiler:
Chloe Everdeen
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Kieff August 25th 2011, 5:47 pm

As Hunter walked slowly along the path there was another voice that came from the same entrance they both used. With slight interest he turned to see a woman crawling on one of the outer pipes in an attempt to avoid touching the filth below.

The man nodded his greeting to the new arrival and did as asked and continued down the walkway, making sure he didn't slip on grime and tumble into the fetid water. At first the smell didn't bother him but after a few shallow breaths it was like taking in all of the filth from every person in the city. The stench stung at his eyes which he wiped with his sleeve, careful not to touch his face with his hands. Only god knew what he placed them in.

When he reached the younger man Hunter took note of what he saw. There were hundreds maybe thousands of disease ridden sewer rats swimming like salmon against the current; jumping out and landing safely outside, , "That..." he paused to cough, "... Is disgusting." He looked to Ace and thumbed at the entrance, "Neat trick back there." he said, referring to what Ace did in the square "I assume that you use electricity?"

Hunter Kieff
Hunter Kieff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace August 26th 2011, 11:10 am

"Yeah, I'm a supe-" Ace stopped 
"Umm what do you mean" Ace stuttered "I just fell down the manhole"
Ace noted the girl behind him crawling on pipes to avoid gunk and rats, eventually coming beside him and the man. 

Ace suddenly realized he hadn't introduced himself "My names Ace by the way" Ace didn't want to say anything else, even if they were supers, he didn't know what they could do with the info.
"This is peculiar" Ace stated while pointing to the rat infested whirlpool "I'm going to check it out" and with that Ace jumped down to the lower level. All the rats seemed to step in sync, almost like robots...
Ace looked straight into the heart of the whirlpool, he fell in and got sucked down, down, down, down. Swished around, submerged and flown out of the end of a pipe into a warehouse 
"What the --" 

Ace
Ace
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloe Everdeen August 27th 2011, 8:47 pm

Chloe watched as the man was sucked down the whirlpool. Where did he go, she thought to herself. She looked down at the rats. I am really going to regret this. She let go of the pipes and fell into the whirlpool. She felt herself get banged around inside of a pipe. She ended up on top of the boy. "Sorry." She said as she rolled off of him.

Spoiler:

Scarlet Hemsworth:

Spoiler:
Chloe Everdeen
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Kieff August 28th 2011, 3:56 am

A small chuckle escaped Hunter's lips when Ace let it slip that he was a super. The man didn't really care that he attempted to cover up the slip with a rather obvious lie, but he gave him credit for trying, "Don't worry." he said, "I'm one too." When Ace introduced himself Hunter opened his mouth to do the same when he slipped got sucked into the whirlpool. For a man who's powers involved electricity, he assumed that such a situation would be less than ideal for whoever came in contact with the water if he felt like frying the two of them. But Hunter was trusting to a flaw.

He turned to the girl and made an attempt at introducing himself but without skipping a beat she followed him into the fetid water. It surprised him how ready she was to get dirty even though she was the one who didn't even want to touch the floor. These people aren't normal. He stared silently into the whirlpool and shook his head However... He stepped over to the edge and ran a hand through his dirty blond hair, I'm not going to stand here.

With a deep breath Hunter stepped over the edge and was sucked into the water. It was dark, cold and quite frankly tasted horrible. He couldn't help but take in a bit of the water on his way down. For what felt like minutes he was slammed time and time again against the walls of the pipe when suddenly he was spit out and landed flat on his back next to the two other people, "Uhn... Chtoebet ?" (What the fuck?) He rolled onto his stomach and pushed himself up, resting on his knees. His clothes felt heavy and dripped with the filthy water, it stuck to his body and quite frankly smelled no better than the place he just left.

Hunter grimaced at the thought of what he just went through and removed his wet hoodie and tossed it aside. No doubt that it was ruined. As for his hair he simply shook out as much of the water as he could and looked to the other two, "Where are we?"

Hunter Kieff
Hunter Kieff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace August 30th 2011, 8:43 am

Ace looked around at everyone and wondered why they had a look of distaste on their faces, then he realized they'd all just been flung about in peoples waste.
"Oh shit" He meant that literally 
"why did you guys follow me?, I mean into the disgusting whirlpool that obviously went nowhere good?" 
A box moved behind Ace he dismissed it, little did he know rats started crawling out of the boxes and crowding behind him
(sorry bout the shortness and delay, just had heaps(!) assignments this week)

Ace
Ace
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloe Everdeen August 30th 2011, 6:57 pm

Chloe got up and looked around. The boy she had followed asked a question that She didn't respond to. She remembered he didn't know she had powers and she intended to keep it that way. She noticed Rats in a box, so she stayed away from that side but continued looking.

Spoiler:

Scarlet Hemsworth:

Spoiler:
Chloe Everdeen
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Kieff August 31st 2011, 2:36 am

The statement the Ace made after his realization of what exactly he had been marinating in caused a wry smile to creep across Hunters lips. It almost made him forget that he was flushed through the exact same thing, but the stench quickly snapped him back into reality, "Oh shit indeed.". Instead of stripping down to dry like he had originally planned Hunter approached Ace extended a hand for him to shake, "Hunter."

He shifted his gaze over to the girl who had decided to jump into the filth but she seemed to be doing her own thing while the rats began to pile up behind them; something that made him uneasy to say the least. His free hand thumbed over to the mass of presumably diseased rodents, "Anyone else put off by that?" Nor matter how disgusting it was, Hunter couldn't help but be intrigued by the peculiar behavior of the rodents but he just wasn't able to shake the feeling in the pit of his stomach. The feeling that something was going to happen.

Hunter Kieff
Hunter Kieff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top