The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
It's a love, hate relationship (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
It's a love, hate relationship (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
It's a love, hate relationship (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
It's a love, hate relationship (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
It's a love, hate relationship (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
It's a love, hate relationship (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
It's a love, hate relationship (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
It's a love, hate relationship (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
It's a love, hate relationship (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
It's a love, hate relationship (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
It's a love, hate relationship (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
It's a love, hate relationship (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

It's a love, hate relationship (Open)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It's a love, hate relationship (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: It's a love, hate relationship (Open)

Post by Hunter Kieff August 31st 2011, 2:36 am

The statement the Ace made after his realization of what exactly he had been marinating in caused a wry smile to creep across Hunters lips. It almost made him forget that he was flushed through the exact same thing, but the stench quickly snapped him back into reality, "Oh shit indeed.". Instead of stripping down to dry like he had originally planned Hunter approached Ace extended a hand for him to shake, "Hunter."

He shifted his gaze over to the girl who had decided to jump into the filth but she seemed to be doing her own thing while the rats began to pile up behind them; something that made him uneasy to say the least. His free hand thumbed over to the mass of presumably diseased rodents, "Anyone else put off by that?" Nor matter how disgusting it was, Hunter couldn't help but be intrigued by the peculiar behavior of the rodents but he just wasn't able to shake the feeling in the pit of his stomach. The feeling that something was going to happen.

Hunter Kieff

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2011-08-10

Back to top Go down

It's a love, hate relationship (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: It's a love, hate relationship (Open)

Post by Ace September 8th 2011, 9:17 am

Ace looked around again they had a look of distaste on their face again "is there something on my face?".
Ace turned around and there stood about 100 rats, and they looked angry "uhhhh, nice rats?"
The rats hissed simultaneously and then the boxes behind them moved and a large tail whipped out from underneath the boxes. 

In a split second the boxes tumbled to the ground, scattering and giving Ace several paper cuts, and revealed a giant rat. It spat everywhere, it's two buck teeth were fluorescent yellow, like the yellow of movie popcorn.

Ace dived to the side behind a large metal container, he gestured to them to come over here "We will have to have introductions later, until them we need to subdue this-" Ace paused "... Thing" 
(sorry bout the delay, Assignments  Mad Mad )

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I used to have a signature
Ace
Ace
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : no

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 380
Job : Your Local
Registration date : 2011-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloe Everdeen September 8th 2011, 9:32 am

Chloe looked with distaste at the rats. She knew they were there from her glasses. Or at least the looked like sun glasses. She slipped her pistol out of her pocket as the giant rat came out. "I really wish I had my rifle." She said, as she shot of a couple rounds to scare the large rat.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Chloe Everdeen (Night Owl):
Spoiler:

Scarlet Hemsworth:

Spoiler:
It's a love, hate relationship (Open) - Page 2 Powerg13
Chloe Everdeen
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2011-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Kieff September 14th 2011, 10:20 pm

Once the boxes were flung into their direction Hunter quickly dodged some and slapped one that was headed for his chest aside; the resulting explosion blasted it and its contents into pieces. Shortly after that he noticed the scale of what the three people would be dealing with and decided to take out the tiny rats first before dealing with the one large rat. He had a plan, but the other two would need to co-operate, "Hey!" he called, "Kill the small ones first, then keep the big one occupied until I can get close. I don't work well at long distances."

Hunter looked to the side to see the other man dive behind something and beckoned them to follow. Hunter simply shook off the request and snapped his fingers simultaneously and compressed the energy in the palms of his hands. These glowing red golfballs would be potent enough to take out a large number of the creatures and he tossed them right in the center of them all. When they were right above the rats he snapped his fingers and two large explosions followed. If done correctly the mass of small rats would be reduced to one large disease ridden paste.

Hunter Kieff~ You punch me in the face, I'll laugh it off. I punch you in the face, your head explodes.
It's a love, hate relationship (Open) - Page 2 Hunter
Hunter Kieff
Hunter Kieff

Humor : Anything really.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace September 17th 2011, 10:25 am

"Oh well, Arrogance triumphs over strategy" mutters Ace under his breath "Maybe I can figure out a plan on the fly" 

Ace looked around, the girl, who he thought was a marksman of some sort, was shooting at the giant rat. Guns blazing.

The other guy, who he vaguely remembered said he was a super, and a few seconds ago was trying to introduce himself, was making two red golfball sized balls out of.... nothing, not surprising seeing as this whole world was full of shit like that.
The man seemed confident, big headed even.

The rat seemed unfaltered by the shots from the pistol and responded by spitting everywhere  with a deadening shriek.

The tiny rats were decimated by the red golfballs, like they were never there...
The container he was hiding behind was labeled 
Propane: 20 Gallons: Highly flammable; Keep at 20 Degrees Celsius.
Scattered around the warehouse were several of these containers and some smaller propane canisters.
"I have a plan but I might just fight this guy first" said Ace in all the havoc (Referring to the rat).
He rolled out of the protection of the canister and clenched his fist..

Ace
Ace
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloe Everdeen September 18th 2011, 3:13 am

Chloe noticed the man throwing red golf balls that were just forming in mid air. Another person that outclasses me, She thought to herself. She nailed one of the rats as the other boy she had followed here said that he had a plan. She didn't care what it was, but hoped it worked. Pulling the trigger only made some clicking sounds as she reloaded the pistol. Why were all these rats here in the first place and why that one was so damn big were some questions floating through her head.

Chloe Everdeen (Night Owl):
Spoiler:

Scarlet Hemsworth:

Spoiler:
It's a love, hate relationship (Open) - Page 2 Powerg13
Chloe Everdeen
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2011-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Kieff September 20th 2011, 2:06 am

Hunter laughed loudly when he realized that his explosives worked, at least those rats weren't super like the big one, [color=cyan]"Did you see that?!"[color] he shouted in-between fits of laughter,"I just pasted those vermin!" Just after he realized that the woman's gunshots didn't work and they needed something much more powerful and his powers were something that could get the job done. Once the other guy said something about a plan Hunter turned his head and replied, "Let's see it then! First to kill big boy over there has the better plan..."

Right after that, Hunter sprinted at full speed in the direction of the giant rat and at twenty feet he stomped the ground has hard as he could and launched into the air with a large explosion. The force carried him until he was directly over the giant rat and he extended his left leg and tucked the rest of his body in order to flip and gain more momentum. As he fell he brought down his heel and came down, his target the head of the giant rat. If he made contact another explosion would occur at the point of contact would hopefully blast the head into pieces.

However if he missed and collided with the ground instead the resulting blast would be bigger and the shockwave enough to launch the thing into the air for the others to decimate. Either way he planned on being useful.

Hunter Kieff~ You punch me in the face, I'll laugh it off. I punch you in the face, your head explodes.
It's a love, hate relationship (Open) - Page 2 Hunter
Hunter Kieff
Hunter Kieff

Humor : Anything really.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace September 21st 2011, 10:43 am

Ace was thinking fast he was overheard by the man who decided to try and blow up the rat, but he missed hit the ground and blew up the propane barrel and that was going to cause a chain reaction that would blow up the building, hopefully killing the rat but unlikely to bring down the building because of their placement, possibly making it more dangerous.

Ace grabbed Chloe by the wrist, dragged her towards Hunter and pushed them towards the exit
"Get the hell out il follow you in a second!" Yelled Ace towards the two of them
Ace grabbed a canister of propane and threw it towards the supporting beam.

As this was happening the giant propane barrels were exploding left, right and center. 
Unfortunately Ace was caught in the blast of one and was flung up to the roof getting his leg caught in the insulation "Damn it!" Ace said as his phone fell to the ground "Now I have to find another way out"

Ace
Ace
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fossil September 27th 2011, 7:50 pm

((If and when I get my character approved, can I join?))

Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it~~~ The Fossil's Catchphrase
The Fossil
The Fossil

Number of posts : 12
Job : Zoologist/Paleontologist
Humor : Love it
Registration date : 2011-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top