The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Ricochet
In New York(invite,June) I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2024, 9:58 pm by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
In New York(invite,June) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 8:39 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
In New York(invite,June) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 4:52 pm by ghost

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
In New York(invite,June) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 5:04 am by ProwlerKnight

» The Most Dangerous Game
In New York(invite,June) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 12:56 am by Tybrid

» The Warden
In New York(invite,June) I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
In New York(invite,June) I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
In New York(invite,June) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
In New York(invite,June) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
In New York(invite,June) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
In New York(invite,June) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
In New York(invite,June) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

In New York(invite,June)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In New York(invite,June) Empty In New York(invite,June)

Post by Arcana July 20th 2011, 1:28 am

Sean looked over the dimly lit room with a wistfulness, as he thought of how long it had been since he had lived in a proper house. It was so long that this apartment was a well needed relief. Sean smirked to himself as he looked over the tan wall with a sort of nostalgia. Remember how he got the money to buy a luxury like this great apartment. Though he knew that most of his friends would try to take him down if they knew. So he decided to find various ways to explain it to the girl who was now living with him. He remembered how they first met, back then in Florida. Though he eventually ended up meeting her a few more time after that moment as well. Leading to him faking her kidnapping, and bringing her to New York City. So he was apparently wanted in Los Angales, or something like that. What an annoying situation, but he had to do what needed to be done.

Sighing Sean rolled from his medium sized bed slowly, as he quickly decided to dress himself. Wearing his usual set of clothing. Tight jean with ripped up knees, as graphic tee with a bleeding heart on the front. Though Sean rememebred that he needed to bathe before he did anyof this. Quickly walking into the large bathroom that was attached to his bedroom. Quickly disrobing as he turned the water on to as hot as eh could handle, stepping in as the water fell over his skin. Which was a marvelous feeling to have in the morning. Sighing as he reclined against the back of the shower, nearly blacking out. Taking about twenty minutes, he stepped out. Drying off, as he made sure to dry off his black heir streaked with blonde. Taking out three small rings from a bowl on the sink. Placing one in his left eyebrow, right side of his lip, and in his bellybutton. Once again placing his clothes back on as she walked through the large apartment barefoot.

Humming lightly as he hooked his ipod up to its docking station. Turning it up full volume, as the music pumped through the room. Well except he forgot to put on pants, though Sean didn't really care at the moment. As he rumaged through the refridgerator, as he pulled out some eggs. As well as bacon, and orange juice. Preparing what he would call a delicious breakfast. As the scent wafter through the house, filling his nostrils. Sighing he remembered that Alice was most likely still asleep, as he walked through the quant kitchen. Upto what would be the door to her room, tapping on the door lightly. "Hey I made breakfast if you want any." He called to her in a cheerful voice. Before returning to the kitchen, whistling to himself.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2474
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

In New York(invite,June) Empty Re: In New York(invite,June)

Post by Nightshade July 20th 2011, 9:21 pm

Alice slowly woke up to the sound of music booming through the apartment. She grumbled irritably, pulling the covers over her head as she attempted to go back to sleep. Unfortunately, the music just kept booming, preventing her from blanking out again. She let out another exasperated sound, burrowing even deeper in to the bed. She put her head under the pillow, hoping that would drown out the noise... it worked. She sighed in relief, and prepared to go back into sleep's sweet embrace. Soon though, she realized her mistake as the heat started to hit her.

"Ugh!" She threw off the covers and blinked at the ceiling. For a second, she felt a twinge of panic as she tried to remember where she was. But that feeling quickly disappeared as the haze of sleep started to dissapate. "Oh yeah..." she muttered, remembering that she was in New York after Sean had "kidnapped" her. She wasn't sure why she was here, she barely knew him. But she trusted him for some reason... Alice facepalmed slightly. "You're an idiot Alice." she muttered before rubbing her eyes and sitting up. It had been a week already, and it really just registered in her mind!? She facepalmed again before getting out of bed. "Well, at least my mom knows I'm ok."

She stretched, listening to her spine crack with a happy sigh. "That feels better." she said with smile before heading for her closet. She had been able to bring just about everything she needed with her: Clothes, electronics, etc etc so on so forth. So really, she did have quite a bit to be thankful for. Quickly dressing in her favorite outfit of black cargo capris, purple shirt, and her black vest. She headed straight for the restroom, brushing her teeth and doing other girl stuff. And with that, she was ready for the day. Stretching one last time, she followed the smell of bacon to the kitchen.

"Mornin'," she said with a nod, pouring herself a glass of orange juice before leaning against the breakfest table. She watched him cook for a bit before sitting down with a sigh. "Ya need help?" she asked, tilting her head slightly.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Coraline Li
EXP
Nightshade
Nightshade
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "I'm gonna fucking die."

Number of posts : 413
Job : Dying
Humor : Help
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana July 20th 2011, 9:42 pm

Sean hummed along to the music as bacon grease sizzled in the pan. He wanted to make sure that the breakfast was the best he could possibly make it, considering Sean was now cooking for two. Sighing he wondered if kidnapping her was such a great idea to begin with. Though he enjoyed not being alone in this apartment. Gave him some sort of satisfaction in his somewhat twisted mind. As he quickly finished the last bits of bacon, and egges. Sraping them onto a plate as he heard Alice behind him. He thought it was nice she was asking if he needed help. Smiling he held up both plates as he turned to answer the girls question with a smile. "No thank you, I can handle this." he said in an oddly cheerful voice. Walking towards the table in a few quick motion, while making sure not to drop the plates.

Placing one porcelain white plate infront of Alice, covered in food. As he put his down opposite to hers. Placing silver utensils down next tot he plates as he flitted back to collect a crystal glass. Filling it almost to the brim with the pulpy orange juice. Sighing Sean walked back to sit across the small table, as he took a small bite of the food. Chewing slowly as he looked over to Alice with a neutral expressio, then giving a small smile. "I hope you're adjusting well to life in New York." he said in his kind tone. Fork running through the yellow eggs slowly, as his greyish eyes looked over the wooden table. He was just hoping that she was getting used to this life. Especially since he felt partially bad about taking her here, even if she wanted it.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade July 20th 2011, 11:08 pm

She nodded, watching as he set the plates of food down. As he sat down, Alice started to dig in with gusto. She got a big forkful of eggs and bacon, eating it before taking a swig of orange juice. "This is great!" she said after swallowing most of the food in her mouth, the surprise still evident in her voice. Who knew, the emo kid could cook. She took another sip of orange juice, just as Sean asked his question. She froze for a moment, causing her to cough slightly. This brought her a bit of time as she attempted to formulate a good answer.

Finally, the coughing stopped to her partial dismay. "Huh?... oh yeah, I'm doin' fine." she nodded, picking up a strip of bacon and munching on it. "Actually, this place is great! I definently wanna come here for college!" she said with a big nod as her excitement grew. "I mean, there's like so much energy here... it's bloody great!" With that, she took a big gulp of her orange juice, grinning once she set the glass down. "There's broadway... stuff... stuff... and yeah!" she said enthusiastically, not letting her ignorance bother her. She had wikipedia to look up places she'd want to go to.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Coraline Li
EXP
Nightshade
Nightshade
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana July 21st 2011, 12:03 am

Sean nodded with each answer she gave to his question as she slowly dug into the plate of eggs slowy, as he thought over what she said. He was glad she enjoyed the great city of New York as much as he did. If he didn't have such an odd life as now, maybe he would be in college by now. Possibly even knowing how to drive instead of being forced to walk everywhere. Actually he never was able to finish High School, which was an unfortunate thing for sure, but as if it mattered. He was a hero and all that nice stuff. Granted he didn't do what the other heroes did, like sparing human life. He could still loosely me called a hero.

"Yeah New York is pretty cool isn't it? I've always loved the place myself. Its where I grew up, and all that." Sean smirked, taking a bite of crisp bacon. As he enjoyed the flavor, and texture of it. Still keeping eye contact with the younger girl sitting across from him. "Yeah, I hear there are a few performances going on Broadway tonight if you want to go see them." He suggested crossing his arms, face resting on his palms calmly. As he crossed his legs softly, thinking over what he would want to do with Alice for the day. Though there was so many choices, he had a hard time thinking of some. "If you want, we can get ready. All I need to do is put on my pants."
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade July 21st 2011, 9:51 pm

"New York is bloody awesome!" she said before taking another bite of eggs. As she swallowed, Sean mentioned taking her to broadway. At that, her eyes widened and in shock, she nearly choked on the eggs in her mouth. She managed to cough up the eggs, swallowing them down with a swig of orange juice. "S-seriously!? That'd be frickin' awesome!!!" She laughed slightly, obviously quite happy. It's been a while since she's been that happy. Maybe Sean would notice that, maybe he wouldn't. Either way though, she was pumped. It was broadway after all!

"Yeah... ya might wanna put your pants on." she grinned again before quickly finishing her meal. He was wearing boxers, she wasn't too worried... actually, she kinda was (since his sexual orientation is still unknown) but she wasn't going to show it. Finished with her food, she quickly put the plates in the sink before rushing to her room. She grabbed her knapsack, stuffing her wallet and other micillaneious items into it. Then, she grabbed her gloves putting them on. Finally, there were her goggles and bandanas, those went into her pockets. Her shoes went on and with that, she was ready.

"Eh k, done."

Coraline Li
EXP
Nightshade
Nightshade
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana July 21st 2011, 10:16 pm

Sean enjoyed her happy reaction, finishing off the last scraps of egg as he quickly stood from the seatnirking as he returned to his room, quickly thinking over what was good to see on Broadway, Considering his mother enjoyed goign there when eh was a kid, he was familar with it. Sean quickly pulled the pair of jeans from the room floor. Though they were slightly loose compared to the ones he usually wore around., and there was only one big rip in the left knee. Quickly buttoning it as he put on a multicolored studded belt, as well as his signature black, and white converse. Patting off a few bits of dust on his back pocket, as he looked over the room slowly. Tounge moving over his lips, with the hint of bacon grease still there. As he hummed to himself again, along to the beat of the music blaring.

"Today might actually be a good day." Sean said to himself with a smile plain on his face. As he placed a thick, but rather bare leather wallet in his back pocket. Sighing as he quickly ran hs finger through his hair, forcing some loose strands down. Sean was pretty much ready for the day. Making someoen happy made Sean feel an odd sort of warmth, though he couldn't explain it. Maybe that was what made heros like Pain do what he did. Sean walked from his room, putting on the somewhat ragged fingerless gloves. "Yeah i'm ready to." He said as he walked through the front door, holding it open as he waited for Alice.

Last edited by wallacewells4eva17 on July 22nd 2011, 3:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade July 21st 2011, 11:08 pm

Alice took a quick look at his outfit, laughing slightly. "Nice dude." she said with a small shake of her head before heading out the door. "Thanks by the way." she said, looking back. "Oh yeah, so are we buyin' tickets first or explorin' first?" As she talked, she moved down the hallway, stopping at the elevator door. Pressing the button, she waited for Wally to catch up and for the door to open, whichever came first. As she waited, she took out her ipod, checking today's weather. "Great, not too hot." she said with a nod before putting her ipod back in her pocket.

"But yeah, what's the plan besides possible seeing a broadway show." her excitement grew at each word she said. "This is so exciting! It's New York! The city that never sleeps!" she made a small woot gesture before calming down again, waiting for his answer.

Coraline Li
EXP
Nightshade
Nightshade
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana July 21st 2011, 11:25 pm

Sean thought over what he would do first, but ticket buying seemed like it would be the best option. Though he remembered that he got himself a nice little phone. Reaching into the left pocket of his pants, pulling out a smartphone that he bought thanks to his new job. Quickly typing into it as he walked tot he elavator, going on tot a site. Allowing him to easily buy the tickets to the best rated play on Broadway at the time. Sirking Sean finished, putting the phone back into his pocket."Well i've already got the tickets, so whatever really. Maybe we can do a little sightseeing?" Sean said walking into the elavator.

Waiting for her, when she stepped in. He would press the elavator button, waiting on the side opposite of the door. "I'm glad you're enjoying yourself." Sean smiled, tugging at the rip in the leg of his jeans blankly.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade July 21st 2011, 11:39 pm

Alice noticed the smartphone out of the corner of her eye, but before she could say anything, he spoke. "Sightsinging? That'd be great!" she said with another grin, following him into the elevator. As he spoke again, she took out her ipod again, turning the brightness up for what she knew would be a bright outdoors. "Hm? Oh... heh heh." she laughed sheepishly, putting her ipod away once more. "Oh hey, when did you get a smartphone?" she asked as the door opened. With that, she stepped out into the generic, though glean lobby. They were in a pretty good neighborhood, though this was one of the more middle class apartments.

"Sooooo... hows about Time Square? Or maybe... I dunno." she threw her hands up in defeat. "Sorry, I'm just really really excited." she said after a moment, looking a bit sheepish.

Coraline Li
EXP
Nightshade
Nightshade
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana July 21st 2011, 11:57 pm

Sean smiled, hand tapping against his pocket lightly. As he thought over when he exactly got himself a cool phone like this, though it was a long time ago, or seemed like it to him. Though he barely remembered when he did get one, all he knew was that he had one. Which was good enough in his opinion. Since he never really had a cellphone before, let alone a smartphone. "I have my ways, lets just leave it at that." He said winking slyly, walkign through the door into the slightly nice looking lobby. As he looked over it with only half interest. Though he really enjoyed the nice neighborhood, it reminded him of the place he grew up, but in a good way.

"Time Square sounds really good, i would love to go there. I love it around there, so that would be prefect." He said hands diggin into his pockets."Theres nothing wronf with being excited, i would feel the same."He shrugged, waiting for her to follow as he walked to exit the lobby.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade July 22nd 2011, 7:53 pm

Alice rolled her eyes at his vague answer. She didn't press it though, after all, it's not like it was particularly important. As she followed him out of the door, she sped up slightly, catching up with him. "But yeah... times square... it's gonna be great." She smiled, "And I was just apologizing in case I was annoying you and stuff..." she trailed off, simply gazing at the sights. This was the first day where she was actually calm enough to observe the world around her, before, she'd just been stressing over her parents, and tons of other stuff. And now... well, she was in NY, it had finally registered in her mind.

"Oh hey... when'd you get the apartment?" she asked, remembering a question that had been in her mind. They'd been living in a hotel for the first few days, and then all of a sudden, BAM! Apartment! She was of course, a bit confused and curious of how this change came about.

Coraline Li
EXP
Nightshade
Nightshade
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana July 22nd 2011, 10:30 pm

"No you weren't annoying me one bit, i enjoy the questions." He smiled eyes drifting over the surroundings with a sort of pleased look. He had to admit that Time Square was a nice place to be anytime of the year. Well he thought so since that was the place he frequented in his spare time anyway. The city had so many memories that he didn't want to let go of. Though that was just the kind of guy he was.

He looked at Alice as she asked him when he got the apartment. Sean had to think quickly on a good excuse how he did get this nice apartment of his. He couldn't tell her that he was a member of a notorious gang of evil like the Yakuza, that would just screw thigngs up. So a good lie would have to be in order to stop from screwing this up. "Well errr.. I found a job. Though its not really anything worth mentioning." He said trying to shrug off the question. He wasn't in the mood complications, those never worked out well in the end. Now he was just ready to get this day started.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade July 22nd 2011, 11:07 pm

Alice smiled in relief at his answer, "That's good..." she said quietly before looking at him incredulously as he answered her question. Everything about him said "avoiding the question." She quickly covered up her suspicion though, with an almost expected question. "Aw, come on! What's your job!?" she asked in fake excitement, looking at him pointedly. She didn't think of herself as nosy... but when someone acted like that, she wanted to know what's going on. But if he didn't answer... well... no big deal, she could always ask again.

"Oh yeah, how're we gettin' to time square? Taxi? Walk? Bus?" she looked at him expectantly, hoping his answer was some form of motor transportation. She put a stray strand of hair behind her ear, waiting for an answer.

Coraline Li
EXP
Nightshade
Nightshade
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana August 1st 2011, 9:17 pm

Sean winced lightly as she insisted on asking him what his job was. He couldn't tell her, it would not end well one bit. Though he was unsure of how long he could keep this up before she found out anyway.She has got to stop asking all these questions. Sean mentally noted, as he made sure to keep a smile on his face. "Maybe if you just kill her there won't be so many questions. It won't be that hard Sean, just a thought and you could tear her apart with your power." A dark voice growled in the back of his mind. Though he knew who it was, and what it wanted. Though he tried to ignore its dark voice, that seemed almost to tempting to turn away.

"I have a job." Sean answered her, as he heard her go on into another sentence He didn't really have a mode of transportation picked out himself, but he knew a bus would be coming around here. In about three minutes so he knew what to say. "We will be taking a bus, one comes around here about this time anyway." He motioned for her to follow him out the door, where they would walk down the street to a bus stop. With a minute, or two to spare. Until the bus would rive up for them to step onto.

Last edited by wallacewells4eva17 on August 2nd 2011, 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top