The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Door opens, Outsiders come In.  I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Door opens, Outsiders come In.  I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Door opens, Outsiders come In.  I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Door opens, Outsiders come In.  I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Door opens, Outsiders come In.  I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Door opens, Outsiders come In.  I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Door opens, Outsiders come In.  I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Door opens, Outsiders come In.  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Door opens, Outsiders come In.  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Door opens, Outsiders come In.  I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Door opens, Outsiders come In.  I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Door opens, Outsiders come In.  I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Door opens, Outsiders come In.  I_vote_lcapDoor opens, Outsiders come In.  I_voting_barDoor opens, Outsiders come In.  I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
Door opens, Outsiders come In.  I_vote_lcapDoor opens, Outsiders come In.  I_voting_barDoor opens, Outsiders come In.  I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik
Seamus McAndrews

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Door opens, Outsiders come In.

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Door opens, Outsiders come In.  Empty Door opens, Outsiders come In.

Post by Guest April 29th 2011, 7:13 pm

The multiverse is Inside. We live Inside, nice and comfy in our home, unaware of what waits Out. But there are beings Outside, who are trying to claw through the walls to get In...
---------------------
The Johnson farm. Had been a rather unremarkable place, really, except for one small incident. The family living in this farm had vanished in 1990. Vanished entirely and without a trace. With the exception of a message on the walls, written in blood... HELP.

All the livestock, food and materials had been sold to buyers by the owner's brother, but the farm itself stayed. For some reason, nobody felt heavily inclined to buy it. As all stories and urban legends go, this one kept mutating over the years, becoming more outrageous and strange with each telling. The farm gained a reputation in the city, or at least a few suburbs as being haunted. Dares went around, and a rite of passage among high school males was to sleep at the farm for a night. And on a May night in 2028, that is precisely what Ben Jackson and Kevin Tanaka did. The two high-school juniors, best of friends since 7th grade when Kevin helped Jack with his math, drove to the farm, telling their families that they were sleeping over at each other's house.

Everyone had to sleep at the Johnson farm for a night. If you didn't, you weren't a man. When you did, you were cool, or at least not mocked. Mocked more than usual. Kevin and Ben didn't worry about that, being average guys and not beaten on as often as some kids. They walked into the farm, and started getting their sleeping bags ready.

The farm wasn't hooked up to an electrical grid, since nobody had lived there for decades. In a method that might have burnt the house down if used carelessly, they lit candles for light. After talking about the Lakers' match the other day, and talking about celebrities, friends, the last episode of the Colbert Report (still going on strong! STEPHEN! STEPHEN!), they finally started to sleep. Less than two hours later, at around 2 AM, a sound was heard, waking them both up.

"What the hell was that?" Ben grumbled, checking his cell phone for the time. Kevin shrugged, and stood up, Ben following soon after. "No idea. Probably some animal, but let's check it out." No human would probably come near here, he thought. Nothing of value whatsoever. Everything had been sold a long time ago, while their parents were still children. Nevertheless...

The sound had come from downstairs. Ben and Kevin stared at each other in surprise. The house was abandoned...why were there sounds in the basement? Ben went in first, and Kevin followed shortly after. They used the light of their cell phones to guide their way downstairs, but then they dropped them halfway down. There was singing... It was, Kevin thought, the most beautiful sound they had ever heard. In a near trance, they started walking downstairs...

At the bottom of the stairs, there were two beautiful beings standing there and singing. Ben and Kevin both started walking closer, as the beings smiled at them, exposing perfect teeth in perfect red lips. Kevin vaguely saw something wrong in their faces...but he and Ben kept moving forward.

Then he tripped. The spell was broken. He glared at whatever he tripped over, and realized it was a mere iron horseshoe. The iron was mostly rusted now, but it was there. He grabbed the horseshoe, and glanced at the beings. He realized that while they were indeed absurdly beautiful, the spell was nowhere near as powerful now, and the singing had stopped. The beings standing there had pointed ears, and Kevin saw Ben walk over to one, and the being begin caressing his cheek. The creature seemed female to Kevin, but he had guessed it wasn't human. No human had that sort of ability, now that he thought about it with a rational mind...

"Hello." said a voice right above Kevin. It was the most beautiful voice he had heard. The Japanese-American glanced upwards in surprise, and he lifted up the horseshoe out of instinct. The beautiful being jumped back as though burned. Was that their weakness? Iron? Maybe that's why he hadn't been affected...

"Put the horseshoe down, Kevin." Ben said. Kevin glanced in surprise again. His best friend was standing there, but he was different now. He seemed more confident, more powerful, more handsome, and Kevin's hands strained with the effort of not obeying. "Come on, Kev. Put it down." Ben said. There was something unusual in his voice...

Kevin dropped the horseshoe. The being standing over him smiled, and knelt down, caressing his cheek, and then moved it's face in, passionately kissing Kevin. The being began disappearing, and in a few seconds, it was gone. Kevin stood up, now changed in the same way Ben was. He cracked his neck and knuckles. "Feels good to have an Inside body." he said, smiling. They walked to the wall, and then Kevin sighed happily. "Soon, we'll all come. We're just the beginning. But the Golden Age will come again."

Ben laughed. "Humans. So easily used. The return will go smoothly." he said, a small portal opening. This was one of the thinner points of reality. Ben and Kevin were planning on going back Outside, and informing the Elves to begin the Return.
------------------------
A week later.

Chen sat near a park bench, playing a few tunes on his guitar. People walking by dropped money into a pot he had lying out. He wasn't muttering right now, he was just playing. Music was one of the few things that let him forget the Outside. After ten minutes or so, he stopped playing and counted up the money. Eleven dollars. That was good.

He walked over to a small group of nuns asking for money for charity, and gave it over before walking off. He had recently read in the paper that a week ago two boys had gone missing. The thing that concerned him is that very night Chen had woken up and sworn he had briefly felt an Outsider... But he felt Outsiders all the time. He was driven crazy, always thinking one was right behind him. Frankly, it could have been his imagination.

But he had to go and see. He began walking to the farm. He got on a bus that would go near the location, and gave ethe money in his pocket to the driver. Chen didn't have much money, he basically made it on the go.

He saw that the bus was crowded, so he'd have to share with someone. He turned to a random person. "Can I sit here?" he asked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Door opens, Outsiders come In.  Empty Re: Door opens, Outsiders come In.

Post by Ace April 30th 2011, 9:54 am

"Yeah sure sir" said Ace his eyes moving between brown and blue and slightly faded streaks of yellow in his hair shimmering electrifyingly (OOC: I think that's a word) . Ace turned his head to the window, pondering how he got here. After he Line Ported  he had realised he had supernatural powers and when he used them his hair grew yellow steaks that vibrated electrically and his eyes turned electric blue, the phone line took him to a phone box somewhere in the middle of nowhere. it was him his backpack, a phone, his costume and the clothes on his back. He walked in a random direction fir a while until he reached a road with a bus stop in the distance.Once he got on a bus he headed where it was headed trying to figure out where he was and what he was going to do

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I used to have a signature
Ace
Ace
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : no

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 380
Job : Your Local
Registration date : 2011-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana April 30th 2011, 12:37 pm

"What am I doing on this bus?" Sean wondered sullingly. As he looked out the clear window of the bus. Resting his head on the palm of his hand. "Why am I on this bus?" Sean was wondering still. He had really a simple reason to do so. Two boys had gone missiong not to long ago. Which caught Sean's interest. Afterall it screamed mystical happening. Though what it was he was not sure of. Was it some rouge demons? Possesive spirits? Though Sean wasn't too thrilled in going alone at this. At the very least his boyfriend could have the decency to come along. Though he may have been a little hesitent after that little trip to the ruins of some great temple. So Sean let him stay at the hotel while he did his own Tough Guy work.

He wore his usual clothing. Which labled him as emo, but he never listened. He wore tight black jeams with ripped up knees. A skin tight graphic tee with a raindrop design. Ragged tattered gingerless gloves adorned his hands. Which Brightside thought looked kinda tacky. Though he used a diferent word for it. Which he also complained of his diet. Its not his fault he loved to eat like someone begging for a heart attack. Which was not true. Sean loved living very much. Though he didn't act like it sometimes. His hair was a black with blonde highlights in it. It was a sort of personal reason he had it like that. Cobed down in a fashion he liked. ALso most people thought it looked attractive. Well everyone he dated anyway. Eyes a blue,green. Looked kinda greyish. In a certain light they looked sort of icy blue. Which was really just homage to his father Pain.

The bus smelled something awful. Which all public transportation did in Sean's opinion. Would rather drive than this, but one problem. He had no car. Which was a main issue with Brightside. He wanted a car to get around. Maybe a convertable, Though Sean was a truck person himself. Didn't know a lick of how to fix them. Though he liked the feel of them. Driving was something he hadn't done in a while. So he might have been a little rusty. Almost crashed last week when he tried to drive a rental him and Brightside got. Nevre had he so been bitched at. Though he witstanded it. The things you did for the people you love.

The bus came to a stop as it picked up a stranger. He looked Asian. Not that attractive in Sean's opinon. The way his face was, just didn't catch his interest. So he returned to looking out the window. Plugging his Ipod headphones back into his ears. As Evanescence blared through them. Sweet sacrifice from what it seemed. One of his favorite songs. Fading into a daze as the music ebtered his ears. Evoking pleasent daydreams. Till the guy stopped at his seat. Wondering if he could sit there. Sean was tempted to say no. Oh how he was. Though he decided to be mature. Afterall he had to give credit to his fathers name. "Sure you can sit here." Sean said pulling a head phone from an ear. Then returning to staring out of the window. As his head bobbed to the music. Waiting to get to his destination.

Last edited by wallacewells4eva17 on May 28th 2011, 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackOut April 30th 2011, 3:49 pm

It was good to be back, that was the only thought that wandered through the mind of Ryan Blake. He was happy to be back, he had missed Los Angeles. New York, as fast paced and alive as it is could never replace his true home. Sitting out on the front deck of his child hood home Ryan relaxed after a long morning of surfing with old friends. He sat still and content sporting only a pair of black board shorts. Now it was time for some peace and quiet he thought to himself. He had a nice big house all to himself and he could not be happier about it. Ever since he had moved out and across the country four years ago his parents had been on what seemed like one nonstop vacation. Travelling the world and enjoying the better years of they’re lives. Ryan was glad they could be happy the deserved it. The sun radiated down to his bare chest as he sat staring off into space. This was the life he gave up to get beat to hell on a regular basis but crazy people in costumes. He laughed at the thought of what his life could be like if BlackOut had never existed and this was his norm. Even though now it seemed great he was sure he would go insane if he did this every day. For all the complaining he did he knew that he loved being BlackOut the beloved hero of New York City. Even if his life was not as glamorous as it could be he knew that protecting the people around him was more important than him having a simple life.

After a while he began to get restless, he quickly realized that peace and quiet were not all they were cracked up to be. Or perhaps he had been spoiled on the fast paced New York lifestyle. Regardless he needs to find something to do. Pushing himself off of the chair to his feet Ryan made his way back into the house. He was ready to hit the streets a few minutes later after a quick shower and change. Emerging from the house once again Ryan headed down toward front driveway.

He had changed into a clean white tee shirt and slim fitting blue jeans. His slightly curly dark brown hair sat shoulder near shoulder length; it was still slightly damp after his shower. He never really did anything with it most days he just let it fall where it did and was happy with it. Other his shoulder he had a black drawstring backpack with his costume carefully buried inside. Even though he hadn’t planned on doing any heroing today it was better to be prepared than not. Ryan’s father had more than a few cars that keep at the house. Next to basketball cars were his next passion, and thanks to his career he was able to collect a lot of them. Ryan clicked the remote in his hand and the locks flipped open on his favorite one. It was a bright blue mustang, the same one he had driven in high school. He was happy to see that his father had kept it around all these years. Opening the door he slid inside, Ryan was quickly re acquainted with the vehicle. Starting it up and putting it into gear Ryan pulled out down the long drive and onto the street.

Ryan raced down the streets of the upscale neighborhood where he had grown up. There was no denying how nice it was, but he knew that it was not for him. He enjoyed being around all kind of people he knew staying round he for too long would have him quite depressed. Ryan began to flip through the radio stations looking for something enjoyable to listen to when he heard an odd story being broadcast on the local new station. Apparently two young boys had gone missing. The program cut to a clip of the parents of the teens and Ryan cringed at the cries of the mothers as they pleaded for their children to be returned to them.

The protective instinct of his rose to the surface commanding him to help in any he could. He was not sure what he could do though, he was no detective. He wouldn’t even know where to start his search. The man presenting the story on the radio then dropped him a nice clue. The anchor said that when interviewed other teens from the school that the missing boys attended claimed that the boys went up to the abandoned Johnson Farm to spend the night.

Ryan cracked an inappropriate grin when he heard the last part. He was well aware of the lore behind the Johnson Farm. By all accounts it was haunted because apparently the Johnson family was attacked by demons in the dead of night and dragged to hell or something of that nature. He was never quite sure of the story since every time someone told it it changed. What he did know was that teenagers from all over the area had gone there to spend the night and see for themselves what was there. It was a local rite of passage of sorts; one that Ryan had taken part in first hand. To this day he was never sure what was really in the house if anything at all. His attempt at staying the night in the house had end after the first odd noise he and his friends had heard. Though they never admitted that fact to anyone. Nevertheless Ryan started to head up toward the farm to see if he could find any leads on the missing boys. He smiled again glancing down to his bag and back to the road BlackOut would make his triumphant return to his home city.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
BlackOut
BlackOut
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 163
Job : Rockstar
Registration date : 2010-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 1st 2011, 3:15 pm

The bus drove for a while, and Chen just thought, sitting on the uncomfortable bus seat. He didn't really notice it, caught up in his memories. He had learned not to mutter often anymore, controlling the impluse. He didn't use his portals to teleport around very often. The space between point A and B could be a bit scary. Let's just say the portal space, which he called Z-space, wasn't exactly empty...

Chen was jolted out of his thoughts when the bus suddenly stopped. He glanced at his wristwatch, one of the few possessions he had kept. It was nearly 7:15 PM, so they had been riding this bus for about fifteen minutes. It was beginning to get dark, which was quite strange, considering it was Los Angeles in the beginning of May. This was the time where it stayed sunny from the moment you woke up to the moment you fell asleep. Assuming you went to sleep.

Then hell broke loose. An arrow shattered the glass right in front of the driver, and blew into the man's head, and came out the other side. In fiction, a headshot usually leaves a neat little hole, and there's no mess at all. That doesn't happen in real life. In real life, the little jelly that makes up the brain gets spattered everywhere, along with little pieces of bone. Chen was sitting in the front seat, so he was spattered with someone of the driver's brain fluid and a flick of bone. Some of the fluid burst into a bloody cloud, leaving something that looked like a pink mist. The driver groaned, and he fell to the floor. The bus drove on for a few feet, as though nothing had happened, and then, unknown to the riders of the bus, an arrow hit the front wheel. Amazingly, Chen's first thought was why arrows? Really backward in technology, a nice gun would be better...

Chen felt the bus skid out of control, and crash into a truck right in front of it. Chen figured the driver in the truck had also been killed, considering the fact the truck had all it's wheels shot. Or maybe he was still alive, but his wheels had been hit by the same enemy. Chen's mind analyzed all this information while he braced for impact. He wished this bus had car seats, but he had to do the next best thing by using his telekinesis to hold himself firmly to his seat. He then used the same telekinesis to hit the brakes. The bus began to slow... perhaps this problem could be averted...

WHAM! The truck right behind them smashed into them, making them smash into the Pepsi truck right in front of them. The bus flipped over onto it's side while the trucks kept on driving on out of control.

This all happened in under thirty seconds. Thirty seconds between peace and calm to chaos and destruction. The vehicles finally stopped. And now they were right in front of the goddamn Johnson farm.

There wasn't many people who survived, and they seemed shell-shocked, most of em. Chen didn't waste time. He grabbed his guitar, which was amazingly still intact, and pulled himself out of the bus through the window. He jumped off the flipped over on it's side bus, and began walking to the farm as though nothing had happened.

He had felt something when the arrows hit. He had felt Outsider.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana May 4th 2011, 4:39 pm

Sean was close to a perfect nap. A sort of Nirvana for him. Which he needed considering he hadn't had any sleep for about a day. Right when he got close all hell broke loose. The bus seemed to crash. As eh was jerked forward. More crashing occured and he was flung forward. Body feeling limp like a ragdoll. Galss was touching his skin yet didn't peirce it. As he slammed and rolled against the street. Only leaving a few bruises, but nothing major. He was fine right now. Nothin hurt that bad. Though he had a sore head and a small stream of blood coming down his forehead. Trying to get into his eyes. It felt horrible to be thrown from his nap. Yet nothing could be done now. As Sean stood dizzily up. Legs wobbling. "Damn. What the hell happened?" Sean wondered as he looked around. At the entirty of the wreckage. Which was greater than he expected. Also there was a body with a torn up face. Arrow protruding from it. What the hell? Anyway Sean had to figure out what was happening. Then go from there.

Last edited by wallacewells4eva17 on May 28th 2011, 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace May 5th 2011, 4:14 am

Ace sat in the seat, squirming, trying to get comfortable, as he had been doing for the whole trip, but to no avail. The sun was going down, he glanced at his watch then realized that wouldn't work because of the time zone change, according to him it was 1:15 in the morning.
The bus was rolling to a stop, Ace looked out the window to see where he was, it seemed there wasn't a bus stop there which he found odd. 

What happened next boggled ace's mind, an arrow, seemingly from nowhere, flew threw the drivers window directed straight for the drivers head sending pieces of it everywhere, blood and bone was going everywhere. A cloud of red mist crowded the place where the driver's head is, or was in this case. People were screaming as ace thought "This doesn't happen in games, it's usually just a neat little..." His though was interrupted but the truck behind bus rammed into them sending the bus onto it's side and ramming into the pepsi truck infront of them. "Pepsi" thought Ace  "The Pepsi logo is the last thing i'm going to see... Perfect once again advertising prevails".

By now the bus had been extremely damaged, chairs had been flung off their hinges, glass had flown through the air into people's faces and some people were slammed into the now right hand side of the bus, Ace included. Once he had regained his coordination enough that he could stand up he noticed that a couple of people were still alive, especially the man who was sitting next to him who was walking towards the farmhouse they had crashed next to.
Ace followed the man, stumbling over the pieces of broken glass hearing moans of the people who are still alive (Obscure Portal Reference), Ace eventually got out of the bus by lifting himself out of one the windows that was now on the roof, Ace walked towards this man trying to yell but it came out a shrill whine that was easily swept away in the wind."Ok then so il just follow him" muttered Ace as he clumsily walked towards the man.

Ace
Ace
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 5th 2011, 11:13 pm

Chen was walking, and if somebody were to look at him, they'd assume he wasn't worried or tense at all. And he wasn't. What the hell could Death do to him? Death and Life were as bad as each other when you got down to it. When you really looked at the world and you learned about it, you understood that Life really wasn't what you had thought of it. No, Life was a sadistic bastard out to destroy you. Death, the Grim Reaper, was quite the friendly guy, or at least affable, and Chen considered that the Afterlife probably couldn't be worse than Life anyway.

Now, where was he headed? Oh, yeah. The Johnson farm. Chen sensed an energy coming from that place, one that prickled his senses. Outsiders. Because of his experiences, Chen could sense Insider and Outsider energy, and that farm reeked of Outsider. Almost more Outsider in there than Insider, when you got down to that. Chen absent-mindedly played a few notes on his guitar. Now, what would he encounter in there? There were billions, perhaps trillions of different types of Outsiders. And Chen was talking about the sentient ones. There were a bunch of Outsider animals that looked like they had come from the darkest things he could imagine, and he had quite the imagination.

Chen didn't notice the man he sat next to walk after him. He just continued his own walk into the farm, and entered a giant hole in the wall. Chen was quite sure that hole hadn't been there before.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana May 7th 2011, 12:23 am

Sean looked curiously at the asian. What the hell was he doing. First hes trying to nap. Then bus crash. now crazy asian man doing god nows what. Was he involved in all this? Sean ahd to know. So he took it upon himself to follow the man. Making sure the guy didn't notice him. As he hummed lightly. Bemoaning the ipod that smashed against the road. Somewhat storming. It was a 32 gig. not exactly cheap. His money supply was running low. Yet everything was breaking all his expensive shit. Looked like life hated him. Not a suprise really. So Sean followed the guy throught the hole in the wall. Wary of it. Of any dangers that would be up ahead ((OOC:Sorry if tis short))

Last edited by wallacewells4eva17 on May 28th 2011, 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackOut May 7th 2011, 9:17 pm

Ryan continued to drive riding out of the city and down toward where the abandoned farm was located. His surrounded changed from the urban setting that was Los Angeles, they were slowly shifting to a more rustic scene. The concrete and pavement that made up the city shifted to open fields and rows of crops form different farms lined the sides of the road. The sun was descending and the sky was growing dimmer. Ryan’s eyes flicked from the road down to the vehicles clock, it was only 7 which struck him as odd. He quickly pulled out his cell phone from his jeans checking to make sure that the clock in the car was not just behind. Glancing down to his phone he saw that it had the same time, this was very strange. He hadn’t be out to L.A. in a while but he knew that the sun should not be going down this early not in mid spring.

Ryan drew closer to the farm he was now able to see it. He decided that it would be smarter to park somewhere farther down the road just in case. Blowing past the farm he continued down the road a ways pulling of at a small secluded side road. He pulled his car to the side and looked around making sure it was out of sight. Satisfied that he had chosen a decent place he turned reaching into his back street to retrieve his bag and opened the door. Pushing open the driver side door he stepped out locking the vehicle and looking around once more to see if anyone was around. Not seeing anyone he jumped up ward into the air using electricity to propelling him upward the then toward the Johnson farm.

Landing on the “haunted” property took in his surroundings. The farm was simple and small compared to some of the other compounds he had passed on the way over. The grounds seemed normal no ghost or demons flying around just an abandoned, overgrown, neglected, and eerily quiet farm. After his quick inspection he made his way toward the main house. He followed a small narrow over grown dirt path up to the front steps. Grasping the handle he pushed the door open. The house was dark and quite, light from outside found it hard to enter through the dirty neglected windows. The small rays of sunlight that did manage to creep through the grimy windows only illuminated decades of dust and other pollutants that hung in thick clouds in the air.

A deafening crashing noise roared from outside as Ryan started to look for clues. Running to the front of the house he rubbed away the built up layer of dirt on one of the front windows to find the source of the chaos. Outside was a bus… or rather the wreckage of one. Ryan flipped his bag off his back and dug his costume form inside as he bolted for the back door of the house.

Bursting out thought the back entrance of the house BlackOut now in full costume took to the sky flying upward over the house and down to the remains of a bus that sat in front of it. Black landed on the side of the overturned wreck, he scanned the outside of it quickly looking for a safe point of entry. Moving to one of the doors he bend down and pulled it open dropping down inside. Landing down inside carefully he examined the wreck, the bodies inside where battered and mangled. Black placed his fingers on the necks of each passenger which could have possibly been still alive hoping for a pulse. Unfortunately his efforts were in vain as no one inside the bus had survived the wreck. “Damn” he said under his breath hanging his head for a second before raising his arm and blasting a hole through the side of the bus that was above him and flying up through it and out.

Black landing outside the bus on the street in front of the abandoned farm. Crouching down he wiped the blood on his hands onto the ground. Standing up he noticed two men and a kid who looked to be the only survivors of the crash. “So looks it looks like you three are pretty lucky because you’re the only one’s who survived the crash

Spoiler:
BlackOut
BlackOut
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 163
Job : Rockstar
Registration date : 2010-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 7th 2011, 10:12 pm

Chen gave a shrug. "That's too bad." he said flatly. It didn't seem like he was being cruel, it just seemed like he was so occupied he really couldn't give a shit on whether these people died or not. He turned back into the farm, and he walked with purpose into the kitchen, paused, and shook his head. "No, no...not here..." he said, not finding what he was apparently looking for. He looked around, and saw the basement door. He grinned. "That's the one!"

The Chinese American walked toward the door, and paused briefly. He just pulled out a pistol and was about to open the door when they all heard singing...

It was the single most beautiful sound any of them had ever heard, and perhaps will ever hear. It seemed to go into the ears, into the brain, and spread into every single nerve, every single blood vessel. It really sort of just entered your brain, digging in and brutally pushing off and killing every other thought. Words were in there, but they were not understandable, in some sort of foreign language. In a trance, Alexander Chen opened the door, causing the singing to grow louder, and walked down into the basement. The lights were already on for them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 10th 2011, 11:38 pm

Bump.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace May 12th 2011, 9:01 am

(OOC: sorry about the wait I had school, also sorry if this is short it's kinda just filler)

Ace had since recovered his movement in his body parts, well most of them at least, and realized there were 2 other men around him, other than the Asian American man.One man about 5 1/2 feet tall, black hair with blonde highlights crying over a broken iPod, and another man about 6 feet tall wearing a black and yellow suit and flying with electricity, seemingly having similar powers to him.

Ace then realized his powers had been acting up while he lost his senses, his hair was growing yellow streaks and his eyes were changing. He ruffled around his bag for a hat, obviously the man in the costume was a super but good or bad he didn't know and the other 2 were just random people. He found a hat and a Halloween costume he had from a couple of years ago "That could come in handy" thought Ace "Wait why do I have a halloween costume in here?" His thought was paused for a moment when he heard singing.

He shoved the costume in the bag and the hat on his head and walked closer to the farmhouse where the singing was coming from. The Asian man was in front of where it was coming from, he stood behind the man as he opened the door....

Ace
Ace
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana May 12th 2011, 1:03 pm

Sean heard singing A most wonderful melidous sound. Yet to him it had an ominous tone to it. It gave him a shiver in his being. Maybe it was just the blood in him, or a sort of sixth sense. Whatever it was. This felt all too wrong. He couldn't shake that feeling. As he forgot the Ipod still smashed like a bug on the concrete. As he continued following the strange man. Till he heard a voice. It was familar. Like he heard it before. Turning he saw the man. It was...... Blackout? Yeah that was him. Sean ahd met him back in that ordeal in New York. Damn high end parties. With their promise of fine wine and shit. With a drawback of madmen with daughters. Well things never went normal for him. Look at who he hangs around. Some tough guy who calls himself Pain. How cliched. A huge rock man who can light himself on fire. Pretty cool he had to admit. Now hes dating a...an alien. Well whatever he is. Now he found out said Pain was his wonderful dead beat dad. Yeah life sure loved him.(Loved giving him middle fingers to the face.) So he followed the asian guy he had just met into a house that creeped the shit outta him. Somewhat mezmerized by the singing. Whatever was in the basement. He had to be ready for. As a katana of condensed water formed in his right hand. Fingers clenching around it. It felt dangerous. No way was he going to let his guard down. For all he knew demon children from hell on burning unicorns were down there. Licking lolipops and eating pureed people. Yeah maybe that. Then Michael Jackson would appear singing thriller. Ugh now he was just thinking retarted thoughts. This day just sucked.

Last edited by wallacewells4eva17 on May 28th 2011, 12:27 pm; edited 3 times in total
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 19th 2011, 12:58 am

(BlackOut, should I post, or wait for you?)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top