The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Door opens, Outsiders come In.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:36 am by Cobalt

» Trigger
Door opens, Outsiders come In.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Door opens, Outsiders come In.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Door opens, Outsiders come In.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Door opens, Outsiders come In.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Door opens, Outsiders come In.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Door opens, Outsiders come In.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Door opens, Outsiders come In.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Door opens, Outsiders come In.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Door opens, Outsiders come In.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Door opens, Outsiders come In.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Door opens, Outsiders come In.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Door opens, Outsiders come In.  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDoor opens, Outsiders come In.  - Page 2 I_voting_barDoor opens, Outsiders come In.  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Door opens, Outsiders come In.  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDoor opens, Outsiders come In.  - Page 2 I_voting_barDoor opens, Outsiders come In.  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Door opens, Outsiders come In.

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Door opens, Outsiders come In.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Door opens, Outsiders come In.

Post by Guest May 19th 2011, 12:58 am

(BlackOut, should I post, or wait for you?)

Back to top Go down

Door opens, Outsiders come In.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Door opens, Outsiders come In.

Post by BlackOut May 19th 2011, 3:43 pm

(You can post)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
BlackOut
BlackOut
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 163
Job : Rockstar
Registration date : 2010-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 20th 2011, 11:33 pm

Chen walked downstairs, following that beautiful sound. He was vaguely aware of the two others following him, but didn't really care all too much. Every fiber being was calling to go downstairs to the basement. Then he saw them.

They were People. But they were more beautiful and attractive than any being the man had ever seen. The sheer concept of beauty was embodified by these beings. But they didn't seem human. Some of them did, but they looked like the most voluptuous humans he had seen. Red lust and envy rose in him.

We can never be as powerful as Them, as beautiful as them, as intelligent as them, what's the point? But they're here, so we beg to be their servants, which is all we can do...

Then as he was walking, he stepped on an iron horseshoe. He blinked, snapping out of the spell. He bent over, picked it up, and put it in his pocket. One of the beings smiled beatifically. "Hello." it said in a voice of honey. Chen saw it's body was male, but something about it implied both genders, as did all of the others. The lust and envy were there in him, but he could resist. He no longer had the urge to run toward them, begging for servitude.

The iron. That's what it was...But the others, they didn't have this iron....

(Pretend none of you have iron, except maybe Blackout, since he wears a costume.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana May 21st 2011, 11:54 am

The people were..... beautiful to say the least. Nevr had Sean seen such beauty in his life. It was mezmerizing. Entrancing beyond anything. They had the most interesting bodies. Not male or female. Were they some sorta eunichs? Whatever they were, Sean wanted only one thing. To be like them. Worship them and serve them. An odd thought to say the least. He never had the desire to bow down to anything. Never was the one for religion. Not that he was against who people bowed down to. Just wasn't what Sean chose to do with his life. Now he suddenly had the urge to worship these beings? He wwanted them. Also he somewhere deep in his heart envied them. They were perfect. Beautiful beyond compare. What was he? Katana of water falling into a puddle on the ground. He walked past the asian man. Unable to turn away fromt he beings. They willed him to come. Voices sweet like honey. Melidous to his ear. He was enrapt by it. As he approached them.

Last edited by wallacewells4eva17 on May 28th 2011, 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2481
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace May 21st 2011, 1:53 pm

Ace followed the Asian man down the stairs into the basement where the enchanting music was coming from, "Not knowing where I am and following a man into a basement where there is music , geez I hope this isn't a trap" thought Ace. His thinking stopped when he laid eyes on some of the most beautiful creatures he had ever seen. They reminded him of his first crush except 50 times prettier, these creatures seemed to have genders but almost barely indistinguishable changes 

He briefly noticed the Asian man holding a horse shoe and looking confused and the emo-looking guy enveloped in one of the creatures eyes, it was strange these creatures who he would generally not be attracted to had him crawling all over them.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I used to have a signature
Ace
Ace
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : no

Number of posts : 380
Job : Your Local
Registration date : 2011-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackOut May 23rd 2011, 4:03 pm

Black stood surveying the remains of the bus wondering if emergency services were on their way to the scene. The smoke drifted up into the darkened sky from the vehicle as Black circled it looking for the cause of the accident. Stopping in front of the windshield he kneeled down, the mangled body of the driver was still strapped into its seat. The bod slouched to the side and droplets of blood dripped from the open stump where the man’s head once was. Poor bastard he thought looking over the gruesome scene in front of him. He had seen his fair share off auto accidents in his time and this injury was out of the ordinary. This wasn’t just a bad accident someone killed this man, that’s what must have cause the crash.

Black turned his head to see if anyone was around but there was no sign of anything. Who killed this man he thought and with what. Searching the area around the driver turned up something odd. An arrow, very strange choice and honestly quite impressive. "That had to be one hell of a shot" he muttered grasping the arrow between his index finger and thumb gingerly. He raised it to eye level looking it over carefully. His was indeed the murder weapon, it was entirely coated in blood and bits of brain matter still clung to the shaft.

Interesting, hey did you guys see anything strange before the crash?” He called over to the survivors without taking his eyes off of the arrow. “Guys?” Black turned to see that the three men were gone. Carefully placing the arrow back on the ground he stood up and started to look for the survivors. Where the hell… he stopped seeing that the door to the house was now wide open and he assumed that all or at least one of the men had gone inside. Black walked across the lawn toward house, quickly stepping up the front stairs he entered the house to find the three men.

Spoiler:
BlackOut
BlackOut
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 30th 2011, 9:19 pm

Then Chen grabbed the emo boy and the other man. They would snap out of the trance, now being barely able to resist. The iron horseshoe. he realized. The iron was the thing keeping them from being mesmerized. One of the beings hissed, and even that hiss was simply unfair for humans. But they could resist now.

Chen started to walk away from them, and they started to run toward them...

Time Out.

An old, bearded man suddenly appeared in front of them. He wore blue robes decorated with mystic runes, and his hat (and what a hat it was! Pointy and easily as tall as the man's head itself) followed the same theme. He wore tinted glasses, making it impossible to see what color or shape his eyes were. Despite all this, he wore a kindly expression, perhaps that of a nice, but a bit eccentric, grandfather.

BlackOut, Chen, Sean and Ace suddenly saw that everything had stopped moving...except them and the old man.

"Hello." the man said, in a slight British and Celtic accent. It was a strange mix of the two. "I believe this current situation is puzzling for you."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace May 31st 2011, 12:15 am

Ace was about to reach the elven creatures when he was pulled away by the Asian man, he snapped out of the trance that had fully engulfed him, he noticed the Asian man had a horse shoe in his hand "The iron, that's whats snapping us out of it!" thought Ace.

The creatures that he was attracted too a minute ago started hissing," Ummm I think we should run" said Ace as they ran as quickly as they could, in unison that is.

Time out

Everything around them stopped and a man that looked like a wizard he saw in a old movie "Colour of ..... I cant remember the rest, was it sorcery" thought Ace,
"I believe this current situation is puzzling for you." the man said in a british-Celtic accent 
The phrase reminded him of a game he played on a retro console " Professor Layton, well my memory isn't messed up" thought Ace.
Ace nodded " Yes it is, What are these things and where did they come from?" Ace asked with intent

Ace
Ace
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana May 31st 2011, 9:50 am

He was close. Oh so close to the beautiful beings. A bit too close for comfort. When the asian man grabbed him. Snapping him out from the strange state he was in . What the hell had happened? The beings hissed. Which in itself was unfair. Far too unfair. Though Sean resisted it. Whatever happened now he was out of it. So it seemed all was going well. Well then the most odd thing happened. So odd it sounds almost improbable. Yet it happened. A man popped out of nowhere. He had the most interesting accent. Yet it couldn't be placed. "Why yes i'm very puzzled. Like to the fact what the hell is going on here?" He raised an eyebrow. Sizing the man up. Maybe he had some fantastic power. Whatever he could do. He had to be careful about it.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 3rd 2011, 9:58 pm

(BlackOut, should we skip you?)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackOut June 7th 2011, 2:15 pm

Black entered the house cautiously, slipping in through the open front door and scoping the main room for any sign of the three men. Looking down to the floor he saw a trail of foot prints leading to another open door. Following the trail looked down to see that the door lead to a staircase which he assumed went down to the basement. He started walking carefully down the steps he had only came about half way down when saw the strange scene laid out in front of him. He had come upon the three survivors of the bus crash; they were all standing facing another man who looked like he was straight out of a fantasy movie wearing blue robes decorated with some kind of odd foreign symbols with a large pointed hat. His expression was kindly but given the situation the fact that he had a smile on his face was kind of strange. Behind him were two creatures that seemed to be frozen in time. Black did not know what they were, the creatures looked similar to people but something was off about them he couldn’t put his finger on it but they weren’t normal.

Taking the strange scene laid out in front of him and digesting for a moment he continued down the stairs. There was so much wrong here he didn’t know where to start. “Okay” he said as he stepped of the last step onto the basement floor. “What the hell is going on down here?” He asked still perplexed. The older gentlemen stood staring at him, his expression unchanged. His smile was slightly unsettling and his eyes did not break from Black’s. He felt as through this man was staring right through his mask. Breaking off eye contact he looked down and away then back up toward the three men in front of him. “And who the fuck is this guy?

Spoiler:
BlackOut
BlackOut
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 10th 2011, 7:55 pm

The man smiled. "I'm a wizard, Mr. Blackout. Out of respect for your decision to maintain a secret identity, I will not state your real name in front of these other boys." Then the scene changed and they were at a French cafe. Time was no longer frozen, and Chen took a glance at a nearby calender, and nearly fell out of his chair- yes, his chair. They were all now sitting down and there was tea and biscuits in front of him. It was one week ago. In California, it had been May 22. Now it was May 15 here. "Where the hell are we?" Chen asked, and the wizard chuckled.

"My boy, we are in France. Now, as for your other, unspoken question, we time-traveled here to France a week ago. It'll be easier for me to explain this, and I tend to enjoy showing off."

"Now, your first questions will be inevitably be "What on Earth were those creatures?" We prefer not to speak their true names, but we may call them the Lords and Ladies for now. They are beings from another dimension (Outside the dimensions, if you want to be specific), but they always want to come here. Sometimes they succeed. The Johnson farm has been a magnet for them, being a spot in this universe that is incredibly close to theirs. The material iron has been one of your defenses against them. It burns and repels them. It tends to be a powerful repellent. They have incredible powers of illusion as well. That was the basics. What else do you want to know?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace June 11th 2011, 11:22 am

Ace found himself in a french cafe, they were eating tea and cakes and everything was moving again. "France, such elegance" muttered Ace, the wizard man explained who he was and what those things were, he asked if they had any questions." I have a question." Ace said, taking a sip of tea "Who are you all? I'm....." Ace paused -should I tell them my real name- thought Ace "ElectricBlast is my alias my identity shall remain a secret, till later. I enjoy Artemis Fowl, Percy Jackson, The Jetsons and Technology work..... And tea, especially tea" spouted Ace "Oh and I have the power to fire and teleport via electricity, Your turn" Ace finished his tea and sat back in his chair 

Ace
Ace
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana June 11th 2011, 11:35 am

Sean raised a pierced eyebrow as the whole situation was explained to him. Taking a seat he looked at the wizard incredulously. It was amazing to say the least, and he grew up around magic Yet teleportation of the degree was an amazing feat. So eh sat down lazily laying his head on the table as the kid spoke. He sure did have a big mouth. Though a familiar voice caught his ear. It was the guy he met at that crazy party with the Doc and his sob story. Though Sean wasn't in the mood to deal with any long explanations."To answer your question, my names Sean Collin. Can't really tell you anything interesting about me. I'm the son of the worlds most "powerful" hero. I enjoy watching Buffy and the occasional Supernatural. I hate my boyfriend and am not too fond of you people. Also i need a smoke, anyone got one?" He finished sighing as he looked at the others with his grayish eyes. "Though I do have to ask. What sort of magic did you use? Was it some sort of space and time magic?"
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackOut June 13th 2011, 4:22 pm

Black looked taking in his surroundings, France huh he thought looking down toward the biscuits and tea and grimacing, he was not a fan of tea. Who come to France to drinks tea he thought pushing the glass away from him as though it was poisoned. Looking around he quickly stopped a server as she walked past. She gave him a strange look, and he realized that he was still in full costume. “Je voudrais un cafe au lait s'il vous plait” He smiled as all those years of French in high school finally paid off. She continued to stare and it was starting to get uncomfortable. “A… un superhéros.” he said motioning to his costume slightly unsure of himself. All those years of sleeping through French in high school finally came back to bite him in the ass, as he had pretty much exhausted his knowledge of the language with his first statement.

“I have a question.” He heard as the woman walked away and he turned back to the table. Black sat back his arms crossed as the boy spoke. "Who are you all? I'm..... ElectricBlast is my alias my identity shall remain a secret, till later. I enjoy Artemis Fowl, Percy Jackson, The Jetsons and Technology work.... and tea, especially tea" The boy sat for a second and then quickly added. "Oh and I have the power to fire and teleport via electricity, Your turn." Black shook his head he was looking for some missing kids wasn’t here to play the name game. He started to tune out as the second kid started to speak, but then he realized that he recognized his voice.

Then a light went off in his head “Sean.” He smiled “I knew I recognized you from somewhere but I couldn’t remember where. Long time no see huh?” he said turned to see everyone else at the table looking at him. “What, Mr. Wizard here already told you my name.” They still looked at him as though they were waiting for more. “Alright” he said giving in “I’m BlackOut and um… I can’t stand tea.” He laughed hoping they were satisfied as the server returned with his coffee. “Merci beaucoup Mademoiselle” he smiled. Sitting back he rolled up his mask just enough to free his mouth and took a sip from his drink. “That’s more like it” his sighed contently. “Now down to business, I’m assuming whatever those things were hey have to do with those two boys disappearing correct?”

Spoiler:
BlackOut
BlackOut
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 17th 2011, 4:28 pm

"Correct." the wizard said, taking a sip of his tea. Chen listened closely, not volunteering any information about himself other than a brief "My name is Chen."

"Yes," the wizard started, "They are. The Lords and Ladies love stealing things from humans. Musicians, children, writers, art, tools, anything. They are proud, arrogant and jealous. They cannot stand to see anyone have anything they don't have, but they are quite sterile, creatively." The wizard then handed each of them an iron horseshoe. "And they cannot stand iron."

He turned to Sean. "Of a sort. I have my own magic."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top