The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Santo Dorado
Coronel Liffy I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Coronel Liffy I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Coronel Liffy I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Coronel Liffy I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Coronel Liffy I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Fusion Frenzy
Coronel Liffy I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Pleasant Point
Coronel Liffy I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Coronel Liffy I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Coronel Liffy I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
Coronel Liffy I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:45 am by Cerek

Top posting users this week
Arcana
Coronel Liffy I_vote_lcapCoronel Liffy I_voting_barCoronel Liffy I_vote_rcap 
inquisitor
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Coronel Liffy

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Coronel Liffy Empty Coronel Liffy

Post by The Perfect Sandwich April 22nd 2011, 4:02 pm

Coronel Liffy

"In the time of oppressors the toys rise up for revenge. Know what you are playing with."

The Bio

Title: Humanoid Weapon
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Race: Zombified Human
Hair: White Thin Shaggy
Eyes: (Sclera) Black/ (Iris) White/ (Pupil) Black
Height: 5`5
Weight: 150 lbs.

The Looks

The Personality

After his ordeal he tends to keep to himself. He stays reclused when it comes to socializing, but not so much so that it restricts his activity or simple talking. He keeps to himself only in a social sense, but when he is being more prone to activity or combat he is more open or revealing since being a weapon he thinks of himself as a powerful force that can take risk.

The Story

Spoiler:

The Powers

Telekinesis: Possess the ability to pick up or crush objects, compact objects and control other elements. He can create destructive waves of raw energy or channel telekinesis into the form of weapons or shield by compacting air to have a round about ability for fighting and defense. When using his ability it has a slight hue of purple and will get less or more visible the weaker or stronger the power is forced out. Stronger attacks are distinct because of their extreme dark hue of purple. Holding nothing back and going full assault he has the potential to level a whole city by himself.

Pseudo Flight: Use his telekinetic ability for flight and propulsion by grabbing himself or lifting points in his clothing to force himself through the air. He can also make walkable foundation that others can also stand upon.

Cellular Regeneration: The Liquid he was injected with keeps the host body in a sort of pristine condition and will auto regenerate. The regeneration becomes quicker when more mental strength is put into repairing. He can use his telekinetic force to heal by performing stitch like work or refixing positions of veins, bones, muscle  and skin. He can survive any attack that leaves a cluster of cells for his body to reform from.

Electromagnetism : He has the ability to tap into a portion of the energy created by Earth's Magnetic Field. Using the same concept he can make himself the object with a Magnetic Field. The area around him then exerts and increase in weight up to 100 lbs and gets weaker 5 meters past. He also gains the ability to manipulate charged particles and can then form and control plasma. (Do to his control the plasma takes on a dark purple color)

The Weaknesses

Telekinesis: Though he has control over other elements it is not as fluent as a person who specializes in the specific ability. He can not create or destroy but only use what is at his disposal. Larger attacks can be flashy but leave him vulnerable for attack if repeatedly used without break. A possible weakness is a power negation ability can leave his body completely comatose and at the disposal of anyone. His body does not work without his own ability keeping him alive. Having so much raw power helps him in long drawn out fight. After the use of an attack of this magnitude he becomes unable to use any of his telekinetic abilities for 12 hours. Only ability that is not telekinetic is his healing property which is a subject of the liquid. It will take a minute of charge time and he could be attacked at this moment. In the state before he unleashes his attack he is defenseless and enough damage will either caused the attack to be drastically reduced or even negated. (admin approved attack)

Pseudo Flight: This is not as good as someone who can actually fly through the air. Hoisting himself around becomes regular and the feeling of other travel can lead to a weird motion sickness. Extreme motion sickness can even lead to severe migraines which effects the control of his ability. Walking platforms are useless during major storms with severe winds.

Cellular Regeneration: His body is that of just a human and can not pull off any feats what so ever. He barely has the ability to lift a 1/3 of his weight over his head. He is highly dominant on his own ability. He can only heal himself and not others since his body repairs differently. He has the ability to recover at a quick speed but doing it many times can lead to exhaustion of powers. He can revive from a cluster of cells, but unless allowed the topic is basically over and he has lost. Reviving from this state takes days to weeks.

Electromagnetism. He will also be effected by his own ability and will feel the effects of the increase in weight. He must support himself with his own telekinesis or risk damaging himself. He also cant be around a good bit of grounded metal or other conductors as the risk of the attack not hitting and him wasting stamina is increased. This attack he a dark purple color which implies a sizeable drain in the stamina needed to use this attack. Lighter in color will show the weakness in his own attacks.

Application created by Chellizard | This code is open-source and available for free use.

Last edited by The Perfect Sandwich on January 15th 2023, 9:17 pm; edited 48 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Coronel's Advancements
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 444
Job : unown
Humor : Donuts and Donut holes? Are you trying to suggest something?
Registration date : 2011-04-22

Back to top Go down

Coronel Liffy Empty Re: Coronel Liffy

Post by Victor Vincent April 22nd 2011, 5:06 pm

Mr. BigMac wrote:
His dad the one who taught himeverything he knows now was not very strong, no in fact the martial arts he has learned over the years was to use someones strength and wait aginst them. He has the fighting skill to over turn any 10 ton object that is headed at him at a high or max speed. He uses the momentum of the to flip there selves over and if it is going to slow it he use his other things he learned to dodge strait up attacks although he has gotten beat plenty of time it is also the other way around he has one aswell.

Your father may have been able to do things like this, but with only 4 fighting skills you cannot. You're a great fighter, but this is a bit much for someone at your level. I know you didn't say you could do it, but I'm still just pointing it out.

Mr. BigMac wrote:Power Grid: (You have 22 points to spend on your Power Grid unless you can fly, in which case you have 20. Each stat can start at 6, not 7. 7 must be earned.)
STR: 2
SPD: 3
END: 4
INT:3
EP: 6
FS: 4

You're going to have to explain how you achieved super human endurance. In your history you explained how you got your EP powers, so all you'd have to do is also add that you got super human END from your mother. Spidey

Mr. BigMac wrote:Powers: ...He is able to make one alot stronger thats swirls up to 150 to 250 miles an hour around him and is his strongest attack. It does not affect him at all but it is able to rip apart steel beams and push down a wide spread of buildings around him or he is able to make it more condensed and fire it in a line that easily goes right through steel and iron.

I think that the speed on this attack needs to be toned down, or given a drawback, such as a casting time this way it is more far and fit for a lvl 6 EP attack. Also, the part about ripping steel beams to push down a wide spread building also needs to be toned down. First off, I don't understand how it doesn't effect you if you'd be collapsing a building on-top yourself. And second, it's not fair to be able to collapse buildings like it's nothing so you should do the same thing I told you before. Either give it a casting time, some other kind of drawback, or may it strain the crap out of your body.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Coronel Liffy VictorsigCoronel Liffy Victorpowergrid
Victor Vincent
Victor Vincent

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2011-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Vincent April 22nd 2011, 7:21 pm

You only made edits to the first part of my post, you still haven't edited your powers, or answered my other question.

Victor Vincent
Victor Vincent

Back to top Go down

Post by The Perfect Sandwich April 23rd 2011, 5:32 pm

First off i edited it all right second he dosent collapse the building on him. He makes the ball of disruppted space and it creates a wind that tears a building apart like i said and also the parts of the building are fling around me.

Coronel's Advancements
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Vincent April 23rd 2011, 6:13 pm

I understand how your power works, but that doesn't make it fair. A level 6 EP user cannot, and should not be able to rip up and swing buildings around him. You're going to have to tone down your powers limitations a bit like I said in my first post.

Victor Vincent
Victor Vincent

Back to top Go down

Post by devistation April 23rd 2011, 7:52 pm

even though lvl 7 can destroy a town levle 6 should be able to take out a few buildings and have debris flying over head i mean it is only fair to the 6 ep but i will erase the building part if you like.

Shepard White
Coronel Liffy Swwobk
devistation
devistation

Number of posts : 32
Job : renegade
Humor : only few look as good as me so step down...
Registration date : 2011-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Vincent April 23rd 2011, 9:30 pm

Level 7 EP cannot do that, your getting that off of the old stat sheet equivalents. We've toned down EP and Speed so they aren't as over powered as they used to be. So you're going to have to weaken your powers some. The damage you can do to high Endurance characters is unchanged, but your ability to destroy building like it's nothing has to be changed.

Victor Vincent
Victor Vincent

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Vincent April 24th 2011, 11:45 am

Alright better, I think this application is ready to be approved, just as long as you understand that even though your attack can spin at 150 to 250 MPH, it still only does at much damage as any other lvl 6 EP attack. The only thing left is your powergrid, what color would you like?

Victor Vincent
Victor Vincent

Back to top Go down

Post by The Perfect Sandwich April 24th 2011, 3:20 pm

charcoal black and blood red and if you can grey with this as well plz
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Vincent April 24th 2011, 9:58 pm

Powergrid added, approved and moved.

(Powergrid link below)
Spoiler:

Victor Vincent
Victor Vincent

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Arrow April 26th 2011, 10:40 am

Re-Approved.

The Black Arrow's application,
Gadgets,
and Experience[color=black].[/color
Coronel Liffy Thephantomssig
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 647
Job : Terrorist
Humor : Terrorism
Registration date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana May 5th 2012, 3:19 pm

I'm sorry but due to a problem with the app it has been unapproved. Could you please explain how you are immortal? If not remove that part from the app.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2480
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana May 5th 2012, 6:56 pm

reapproved
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2480
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard September 2nd 2012, 12:28 pm

un approved to update powergrid

-My DeviantArt-
Coronel Liffy JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard September 2nd 2012, 2:17 pm

reapproved and moved.

-My DeviantArt-
Coronel Liffy JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top