The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Chaos Finds An Obsession (PRIVATE - PAINE ONLY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Chaos Finds An Obsession (PRIVATE - PAINE ONLY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Chaos Finds An Obsession (PRIVATE - PAINE ONLY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Chaos Finds An Obsession (PRIVATE - PAINE ONLY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Chaos Finds An Obsession (PRIVATE - PAINE ONLY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Chaos Finds An Obsession (PRIVATE - PAINE ONLY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Chaos Finds An Obsession (PRIVATE - PAINE ONLY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Chaos Finds An Obsession (PRIVATE - PAINE ONLY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Chaos Finds An Obsession (PRIVATE - PAINE ONLY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Chaos Finds An Obsession (PRIVATE - PAINE ONLY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Chaos Finds An Obsession (PRIVATE - PAINE ONLY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Chaos Finds An Obsession (PRIVATE - PAINE ONLY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Chaos Finds An Obsession (PRIVATE - PAINE ONLY)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chaos Finds An Obsession (PRIVATE - PAINE ONLY) - Page 3 Empty Re: Chaos Finds An Obsession (PRIVATE - PAINE ONLY)

Post by Paine March 22nd 2011, 6:38 pm

"Yeah, but let's not drop any sexual innuendos, okay?" She still had some food in her mouth. She chewed, swallowed, and reached for her drink. Becca had taken in the fact that Rascalov had somewhat opened himself up to her a bit more, giving her some odd information, and reacting the way she kinda hoped he would. HE is old, yes.. but she kinda digs the older guys. They have money, and are able to take care of themselves. Hell, they probably even have more experience than herself. She set down her box of Lo Mien and sipped out of the styrofoam cup she had filled up with sweet tea. She had ordered him the same beverage, considering a two-for-one deal that the buffet place had. She sipped through her straw happily and smiled toward Rascalov once he joined her. She then took note of his eating habits. They were basically alike to her own. She laughed out loud and leaned back in her chair slightly, balancing herself on the back legs, her hands behind of her head, legs still crossed. She rocked back forward and felt all four legs upon the floor. She picked back up the box and started picking through the beefy goodness, eating at carrots, water chestnuts, and the noodles. She bit into an eggroll and chewed it up hungrily. She had slowed down and felt herself becoming slightly more full by the time Rascalov had already ate his fill. She chuckled and sat down her box, leaning on her left arm. Her right hand was clasped around of the chopsticks, poking into the box of food. She looked up at him, a bit surprised by the compliment, as well as the question. She gave him an easy smile and answered the question gently. "Well.. me and my mother aren't exactly on speaking terms any more.. but her name is Raine. Hehe.. I look more like my da-.. I look a lot more like my sperm donor, anywho.." She was looking down into her box of shrimp fried rice, pushing the veggies and shrimp around in an almost depressed pattern. She hated that she looked so much like Pain. "God! I hate looking like him, ya'kno'?" she burst out, tossing her chopsticks down on the marble tabletop. She smacked her hand down and huffed angrily. A crack snaked along where her hand had hit. This was an obvious sign of her strength.

Paine
Post Adept
Post Adept

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2009-11-01

Back to top Go down

Chaos Finds An Obsession (PRIVATE - PAINE ONLY) - Page 3 Empty Re: Chaos Finds An Obsession (PRIVATE - PAINE ONLY)

Post by Hana Saku March 22nd 2011, 6:46 pm

He nodded his head yes to her comment about sexual innuendo's, though he gave her a shameless grin, indicating his comment wouldn't be the last of them anytime soon. His eyes blinked in what seemed to be surprised when he heard her mother's name, though there was something that could be called recognition in his unusual eyes, apparently having met her before, a slightly irritated scowl making it's way to his face at the mention of Raine. So her mother was that annoying ice wench? Gah, that woman did what he never accomplished and that was beating Pain. Granted Pain's feelings for the woman got in his way of fighting her and that meant he wasn't at his best but it still rubbed him the wrong way that that lass could do what he hasn't yet. "Oh please, you don't look that much like him. He is ugly as sin and your...well not anywhere close to ugly and believe me my dear, I know ugly. You are definitely not like your father as you are MUCH better looking then he is" he said as his voice seemed to strain, his voice having raised in pitched for a bit in his comment before he forced it back down in a quick attempt to hide his real voice, helping wave off his true voice by flirting with her again.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2011-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Paine March 22nd 2011, 10:12 pm

She sighed and hung her head gently, allowing his other compliments to wash over her. She really did look like Pain though. She looked so much like him, she was mistaken for him whenever she didn't dye her hair. It was ridiculous. She cleared her throat and smiled up at Rascalov. "Hehe.. Thanks, I guess.. Mother kept the secret of my father from me until I was sixteen, so I'm still a bit upset to finally understand why I really do not look exactly like my mom and the man she was seeing through my childhood years. I was always the odd child out or whatever.." She scoffed, her voice becoming smaller as she spoke, relaxing in the chair, her feet slipping and falling onto the floor. She relaxed in the seated position before she stood up and started putting up the left over chinese food. She sipped at her drink once she was back from the fridge, looking Rascalov in the eyes. "Why does it matter who my mother is anywho? And why does it matter who my father is?" she chuckled lightly throughout her questions, finding his questions completely odd. She shrugged and looked at the clock. It was about three a.m. She sighed and looked down at her sock covered feet and stretched gently. "Lemme show you to a room, mmk?" she basically demanded him to follow her, waving him to come along as she walked across the living room to the stairs that lead up.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Chaos Finds An Obsession (PRIVATE - PAINE ONLY) - Page 3 Vywjf8
Chaos Finds An Obsession (PRIVATE - PAINE ONLY) - Page 3 Paine1
Paine
Paine
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku March 24th 2011, 6:56 pm

Chaos nodded his head politely to show he was listening to her talk about her mother and childhood with a scoff in her voice, sounding not all that happy with it, not that he could really blame her. He saw her stand up and took a blind shot in the dark, as it were, and stood up, guessing she was going to lead him somewhere. He heard her ask him why it mattered who her parents were but to be honest, it really didn't matter. "It doesn't, although I am a bit upset that your mother beat Pain long ago where as I still had yet to beat him even once. It does also matter that your Pain's daughter, since that means you are obviously a lot tougher then most would believe and I have a quirk for the really tough girls" he said as a smirk on his face, giving her a suggestive wink. He heard her practically demand him to follow her to a room and briefly wondered on whether or not he was gonna get some tonight but with how hard she's playing to get, he figured that probably wasn't the case, following her lead.

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Paine March 26th 2011, 2:16 pm

It wasn't her fault, but when she ran up the stairs two at a time, her hips wiggled in a kinda sexy manner. It was probably going to kill Rascalov to see her from this angle, especially since she's been denying him the decency of slipping out even a few sexual innuendos. She sighed lightly and got to the top of the stairs, trying to walk as casually as possible without the thought of Rascalov's eyes staring into her backside with drool dribbling his chin. She turned 'round and walked backward while she moved down the hallway she could walk in circles blindfolded and still end up in the correct room. She slipped her right hand out and opened the first door to Rascalov's left. It was a room posh with green and silver trimmings. An attached bathroom, a simple closet. It was one of the rooms she didn't let people stay in.. and it was only because it was so nice, and the bed was huge. King size. She had no need for it. Her bed was just a simple full sized. "Here you go," she said while stepping into the room and flipping on the light. It was more of a manly room, anywho. Paine's own bedroom consisted of gentle blues and whites. Her main colors. She crossed the room and sat down on the ottoman placed in front of a dresser. She sat with her back to the mirror and looked up at Rascalov. "So.. you keep going on about fighting.. which side do you fight for? Are you a hero? A villain?" She broke off for a moment and spoke back up, "I consider myself neutral in all of this.. though I'm sure I've done some more.. crime based deeds..."

Paine
Paine
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku March 26th 2011, 3:32 pm

Rascalov, or more specifically Chaos, twitched and drooled slightly as he watched Paine's backside as she sauntered up the stairs, doing his best to hide it in the off-chance Paine discovered his staring. He put on his best innocent look when Paine turned around and started walking backwards, which wasn't very good, considering he's never needed to use it, but he still gave it his best shot anyway, and continued to follow her. They stopped at a room to his left and she lead him into it. He stared around at the room, taking in all the things within it, looking all around the room, in the closet and in the bathroom before finally turning to look at Paine, making sure to stare in her eyes instead of anywhere else. "It's much better then my bedroom in my flat, that's for sure" he said with a thankful smirk. What he said was true, it WAS much better then his old flat, though his own bedroom in the SCAR H.Q definitely beat this room by a landslide. "Well, I tend to switch sides often. When I started out, I was a villain, then for a short time I was a hero, then a villain, then a hero, then a neutral so I suppose technically I am a neutral, though I have done far more law-breaking then I have law-upholding" he said as he made a so-so wave of his hand.

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Paine March 27th 2011, 8:14 pm

Rebecca pulled her legs up and sat Indian style upon the ottoman. She felt a sneeze crawl it's way into her nose and couldn't hold back. She bent her arm across her face and just sneezed to high heavens. She leaned forward as she did and toppled off of the ottoman. Once she hit the floor, she was giggling insanely, though she rolled onto her back and looked up at Rascalov. "Apologies! Ahaha... Well, what do you call yourself? .. As in, what's your hero or villain identity?" She rolled onto her stomach and pushed herself up onto her knees. She then propped back onto her feet and walked to the bed, crawling onto it. She had never even sat down on this bed, so she had no idea why she was even getting onto it now. "I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours!" she exclaimed, smiling toward him. She crawled to the pillows and laid down, gasping from how comfortable it was. A five star, expensive as hell decorator had come and put magic into this house. Raine had paid for it and everything. Becca snuggled into the pillow and moaned. "Holy crap.. after tonight, this is going to be my room.." She chuckled and relaxed, spreading her legs out. She looked so relaxed, her chin tucked to her chest with a pillow behind of her head. She laid her hands across her flat midsection, just breathing gently.

Paine
Paine
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku March 30th 2011, 11:10 am

At her question of what his villain identity was, he stiffened up slightly, though not very much and not very noticeable, considering he had a feeling she probably wouldn't know who he was, even though her mother was aware of who he was, though considering they have never actually met, Raine most likely forgot about him later on. "My name...is Chaos because with what I do, I invoke panic and chaos in everyone when they see me" he admitted to her in a slightly hesitant manner, though it wasn't hesitant enough for it to be noticeable to Paine. He watched her as she lay down in the bed, causing some very perverted images to come to his mind, and comment about how after tonight, this room was going to be hers. He could tell that she liked this room just by her reaction.

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Paine April 2nd 2011, 2:51 pm

She smiled lightly toward him, pushing her tongue against the back of her libret piercing. She pushed it forward, the ball shifting and then settling back against her lip. She sat up and looked at him. "No way.. You're Chaos? I was expecting tentacles!" She laughed and fell back on the bed. He was one of her favorite villains. She had read about him online through journals, and news articles. She had even seen pictures. There's no way that this guy, Rascalov, is freakin' Chaos! "You're lying!" She stood up off the bed and moved over to him, getting up in his face. She felt so daring at this moment. She wanted to either have him transform into Chaos, or admit he wasn't Chaos. It was that simple. "Haha.. Prove you're Chaos and I'll tell you my identity.." She smiled and stepped back, sitting down on the bed Indian style.

Paine
Paine
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku April 8th 2011, 11:18 am

He mentally cursed at himself for his own stupidity, feeling that he should have known that she would probably know of his true name and form, the Big Bad, Chaos, Founder of S.C.A.R and one of the most recognized legends on superhero and supervillain fame. She was asking for some proof that he was Chaos so he figured that he might as well oblige her and give her some proof. "Very well, you want some proof? Here you go" he said as tentacles slithered out of his unclothed back, the slimy and scaly looking black tentacles waving around wildly. The black tentacles contrasted heavily with his porcelain-colored skin and it made it very obvious that Rascalov might have changed his entire appearance, not just his skin color, to look the way he did. After all, Chaos was described as some sort of hideous, mutated beast, looking like a slimy and scaly black-skinned creature that people would only see in the circles of hell or in the most gruesome and horrifying of nightmares. However, aside from the slimy and scaly black tentacles, he appeared to be mostly human, aside from the rather ghoullish, vampire like appearance.

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Paine April 8th 2011, 12:14 pm

Rebecca was holding her ground, eyes steady upon Rascalov's face. She had no idea what was going to happen. Her breath was soft, slow, calm. She let her eyes lock onto his own, cerulean hues a brighter cyan. It was beautiful, the way Rebecca stood, hands on hips, head tilted to make up for her height difference in comparison to Rascalov's. She chuckled at him and let her lips break into a wide smile. She was basically in his personal space, her face edging closer to his. For some odd reason, she felt like kissing him. Then, he said he had proof. She smirked and leaned back a bit, letting her arms cross her chest. "Go ahead then! Show me!" she exclaimed, a bit too excited about this. Her mood then switched instantly. Rebecca watched as Rascalov gave a bit of proof as to him being Chaos. She blinked gently, looking at his tentacles in awe. She moved her hand up and reached to touch. Before she did, she actually did something surprising. She asked permission. "May I..?"

Paine
Paine
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku April 8th 2011, 12:21 pm

He looked at her with his eyebrows raised up into his hairline and gave her a nod of affirmation, moving one of his tentacles to her as he held it out for her to feel it. It was rather new to him that someone wasn't acting disgusted or fearful of him or his tentacles and needless to say, he welcomed the change, though Paine was definitely the only one who he would accept this change from. Other people, on the other hand, he would make sure that they would fear him and his extra appendages. No one had ever actually asked him if they could feel his slimy and scaly tentacles before, except Alruna but she WAS a succubus after all, so that didn't really surprise him. "Sure thing my dear. I will gladly let you feel them" he said as a slightly perverted grin made it's way to his face. He just couldn't help himself. He had a fine piece of ass, a young fine piece of ass at that, asking to feel his tentacles so he couldn't help it if his mind was in the gutter.

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Paine April 9th 2011, 11:44 am

No emotion was etched across of her face. She thought about it for a few moments. He was really Chaos. The elderly mutant man that was really, for real, out to kill Pain; her father. Despite her not knowing a single thing about Pain, she didn't want him to die. She narrowed her eyes toward him. "Nah.. I'd rather not touch them, actually.. I'm tired. See you tomorrow; I'll be calling you a cab so you can head out in the afternoon." She shrugged and turned out of the room, walking away from him. She shut the door behind of her and walked to her own room. She slipped into the door and shut it after her, turning the lock. She'd rather not have the villainous mutant coming in there after her. She wasn't afraid of him, not at all. Mutant, ugly and terrifying or not. She had no reason to be afraid. He was just some psychopathic guy out to murder people in his path to victory; that victory being the taking out of Pain. She shook her head and threw herself onto her bed, not bothering to change out of her clothes. For now, though, she was going to keep Chaos as an ally.. maybe she could meet Pain through him.

Paine
Paine
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top