The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Chaos Finds An Obsession (PRIVATE - PAINE ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Chaos Finds An Obsession (PRIVATE - PAINE ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Chaos Finds An Obsession (PRIVATE - PAINE ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Chaos Finds An Obsession (PRIVATE - PAINE ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Chaos Finds An Obsession (PRIVATE - PAINE ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Chaos Finds An Obsession (PRIVATE - PAINE ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Chaos Finds An Obsession (PRIVATE - PAINE ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Chaos Finds An Obsession (PRIVATE - PAINE ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Chaos Finds An Obsession (PRIVATE - PAINE ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Chaos Finds An Obsession (PRIVATE - PAINE ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Chaos Finds An Obsession (PRIVATE - PAINE ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Chaos Finds An Obsession (PRIVATE - PAINE ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Chaos Finds An Obsession (PRIVATE - PAINE ONLY)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chaos Finds An Obsession (PRIVATE - PAINE ONLY) - Page 2 Empty Re: Chaos Finds An Obsession (PRIVATE - PAINE ONLY)

Post by Hana Saku March 8th 2011, 5:18 pm

Chaos looked at her and nodded his head as an answer to her question. However, what truly drove home the fact that Rebecca's father was tough was the expression on his face. It was a look of absolute respect, surprise and even borderline obsession. Rebecca could see just by his expression alone that Rascalov had indeed seen for himself that the stories about how tough Pain was was indeed fact. "Oh yeah, he is. I've almost beaten him quite a few times but he somehow always managed to luck out and beat me, usually with me passing out before he did. I'll get him one day though, I know I will" the vampiric-looking human form of Chaos said as he clenched and unclenched his fists as what appeared to be an obsessive gleam appear in his unusual eyes for just a moment before disappearing.

Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2011-03-02

Back to top Go down

Chaos Finds An Obsession (PRIVATE - PAINE ONLY) - Page 2 Empty Re: Chaos Finds An Obsession (PRIVATE - PAINE ONLY)

Post by Paine March 9th 2011, 8:55 pm

Rebecca looked up while the cab driver pulled out of the gas station. They were only thirty minutes out from their destination. Well, from Rebecca's destination. She hummed to herself for a moment, taking in what Rascalov just said. "Wow.. So, he's that tough, huh? I knew he was a big shot, but damn.. Never knew he'd seriously be that well known.." She chuckled lightly and moved her left arm up, her right moving to scratch over one of her many tattoos up her sleeved arm. The lovely designs were so.. odd, and different. She shrugged out of her light weight jacket and slipped the sleeves around of her waist, tying the coat there gently. She sighed and leaned back into the polyester seat and turned her head to look at Rascalov again. "Hm'.. we're nearly to my place.. I guess you could crash, if you want," she gestured, a bit of flirtatiousness slipping into play, though it being a bit subliminal. She was just a natural flirtatious person, so it was hard to break such a habit.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Chaos Finds An Obsession (PRIVATE - PAINE ONLY) - Page 2 Vywjf8
Chaos Finds An Obsession (PRIVATE - PAINE ONLY) - Page 2 Paine1
Paine
Paine
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2009-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku March 11th 2011, 2:28 pm

Chaos nodded his head to show he agreed with her about how tough Pain was. "Oh yeah, let me tell you my dear, I know better then anyone else how strong the old man is. I've fought him more then anyone else ever has and out of all of those fights, only 2 of them ended with an actual victor, them being Pain but all the other times were draws. I have never to this day actually beaten him but each time I fight him, I come really close to winning" He knew better then anyone just how tough that scarred old dog was personally. He had fought Pain more then any other villain and to date, he is the only one who actually managed to avoid both being killed by the big man and being captured and sent to prison. Sure there was no prison alive that could hold him but it was still worth bragging about how he was never captured. He turned to face her when he heard her speak to him, smirking slightly as he heard her say he could crash with her for a bit in a recognizable tone. He knew that tone from the times he spent with that Succubus Alruna and could recognize her flirtatious tone of voice. "Well, that is very kind of you my dear. I would be very appreciative to crash with you as because my flat in the Big Apple brings back too many memories of Tenshi" he said to her as he gave the much younger woman a small smile, causing his fangs to poke out from his upper lip.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Paine March 12th 2011, 1:11 pm

Rebecca had nodded gently, her eyes falling down to her lap once more. She then let them peek up through thick lashes, allowing those spectacular sapphire irises a chance to somewhat seduce this elderly man. She was of age, of course, and it's not like she had real parents to guide her down a yellow-brick-road. She chuckled to herself and mentally smacked herself while Rascalov went on about how he did have a flat in New York, but had basically intended on jumping Paine's bones and get into her panties.. though that wasn't exactly what he had said, it was basically what he had intended. She smiled to him, a friendly gesture this time. She wasn't going to have sex with this man; it wouldn't feel right, nor would it make for a good story if she met her father. She went over it in her head: "Oh, hi daddy-o.. This is Rascalov, your enemy; I slept with him. Naked." "Oh, that's fine, honey!" Wow, was that a stupid image. She was sure he wouldn't care, but she wasn't going to do it for the reasons: A) this man, Rascalov, was her father's rival. B) He wasn't exactly her type. And finally, C) He was a biiit too old. She chewed her lower lip, pushing her tongue on the inside to have her piercing hover away from her flesh, the spiked end waving while she massaged her tongue upon her inner lip. She relax her mouth and looked back to Rascalov. "Sure.. I have a spare room you can crash in," she said while the cab driver took another turn.

Paine
Paine
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku March 12th 2011, 1:21 pm

Rascalov, A.K.A Chaos, looked at her and gave her a thankful grin, though there was a bit of something else in that grin that Rebecca couldn't exactly identify, though it was a little familiar. The disguised mutant mentally pumped a fist in the air, at least in his mind anyway, even though he had a feeling he wouldn't be getting any from this much younger woman sitting next to him in their cab. Ah well, he could always try again later. Just because he was shot down the first time doesn't mean he won't succeed later. "Ah, thank you my dear. Truly your kindness far exceeds that of your father" he said with a fanged-smile as he softly grabbed her hand and kissed the back of it in thanks, his fangs gently poking against the skin of her hand.

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Paine March 12th 2011, 1:47 pm

She moved her earbud from her ear with a tug, then proceeded to wrap the chord around of her iPod. The lime green device was then tucked into the pocket of her pants. The jeans were a bit ratty, the knees being rubbed out of them, a few holds being around the hip area as well. There was a gaping hole on the right side of her pants, giving a good peek at another tattoo that was sneaking into view on her flesh. It was a rather lovely design. A vintage dove or swallow with a cartoon type eye and a magnificent tail that snaked up toward her bikini line. She yawned and stretched lightly, sinking down in her seat while she arched her back. She sat back upright and noticed Rascalov's smile out of the corner of her eye. She turned toward him slightly, her right hand resting on her thigh her left palm propped upon her left knee. She rose a brow in a questioning fashion while he took her hand, kissed it, and let his fang-like teeth brush her flesh. She chuckled lightly and pulled her hand away before he tried to bite her or something fetish-like. "Haha.. no problem," she muttered and let her right hand land upon her left, massaging gently at her sore joints. Early that night, before she had even considered leaving, she got herself into a rough little scrap with a bitch out behind of the club. She had tore that girl's ass up, but Paine ended up punching a pretty nasty dent into the garbage can out back. It was the big kind that those industrial trucks had to hook up and then lift and empty, then set back down. They were made out of a heavy metal that was hard to dent with an armored car. Needless to say, this girl had to cover her own ass by saying the dent was already there, she just fell into it with a heavy swing.

Paine
Paine
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku March 12th 2011, 2:11 pm

Rascalov looked back up at her and grinned at her a little slyly, not even slightly sorry or regretful for his little romantic action. He had gained quite a bit of experience on how to treat a lady from his ex's Alruna and Tenshi so he knew what to do and what not to do. However, if he were to be honest with himself, he didn't really believe he would ever have to use this specific knowledge ever again but hey, looks like he was wrong. He guessed it was probably because his experience helped him quite a bit when his instincts tell him whether or not he should use it. "I really must thank you. I really didn't want to have spend any of my nights in that flat of mine. Brings back too many memories for me to ever stay there" he said with what could be called a grateful expression on his pale face.

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Paine March 19th 2011, 11:01 am

Rebecca noticed his smile again and gave one back. It was rare that she cracked a real smile, so she was quick to change her expression. The almost scowl-like pout framed her lips, and had her cheeks become less pronounced. Her nostrils flared a bit, then relaxed while she breathed in deep, and let the breath escape slowly. She felt the car turn one more corner and then pull into a driveway. The drive was about twenty feet long, and brought the car up to a two story beach house. It was packed with six bedrooms, four and a half baths, a large spacious kitchen, dining room, and that poured into a den that was settled in a spacious part of the home. It was simply beautiful and breathtaking. Becca pulled herself out of the car, grabbing her messenger bag and smiled at the cab driver. This driver was her usual driver. He would always split the price in half, but for tonight, she decided to let Rascalov pay the full amount. She smiled and waved while she walked up the smaller path to the right of the left of the garage that lead to the front door. She rummaged in her bag and found her keys. She pulled them up and moved to unlock the door. The porch light reacted to movement, and came on the moment she walked up to the stoop. The taxi driver pulled away after Rascalov paid. She turned to look and watch Rascalov walk up to the front door. She smiled lightly and opened the door, flipping on the foyer lights. She loved this house so much. It was beautiful. "So... what do you think of my place?"

Paine
Paine
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku March 21st 2011, 7:10 pm

Rascalov followed her up the driveway as he finished paying the taxi driver and then into the house. He looked around at his surroundings and nodded his head in what could be called approval. It wasn't all that bad. Personally, he would set up for a sort of torture chamber feel to make his visitors as uncomfortable and frightful as possible but that was just him. Then again, he was one of the most batshit insane and psychotic villains the world has ever known so that wasn't really surprising. For the much younger girl in front of him, however, it suited her. "It's much better then my flat, at least" he said with a slight shrug of his shoulders. The place was...normal in his eyes and normal isn't really his tastes but he figured it was better then staying at his old Headquarters since it was in no shape for anybody to inhabit it.

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Paine March 21st 2011, 7:32 pm

Rebecca smiled and spun around in the room and dropped her bag off on the sofa. It was snuggled around of a glass coffee table, flowers decorating the center. The tall, white lilies looked good against the black leather. She slipped off her shoes and left them on a small rug in front of the couch and slid off her jacket as well. She moved up her right hand and brushed it through her hair, pinning it back against her head while her left hand moved into her back pocket. Her fingertips curled around of the fabric, gripping there gently while she looked around at her own home. She had never really found it as too boring. It's homey, and smells of the ocean. It's also right along the shore, private beach lot, and a dock rests there with a pontoon boat as well as a speed boat. Both belonged to a man she met and tried a relationship with. They were gifts. She hadn't intended on returning them to the Indian giving bastard, considering he had wanted them back. She yawned lightly and let her heavy lids fall with a slow blink. She looked up at Rascalov and chuckled as his comment. "Ha.. thanks, I guess. I'm sure your flat is pimped out or something," she started to mumble near the end and moved away from the living room toward the kitchen. She flipped on a few lights as she went, turning a dial to keep the lights in the living room dim, but so she could see if she wanted to take the stairs to the bedrooms. She rummaged through the fridge and yelled without looking up. "Are you hungry?" she cried and popped her head up, expecting Rascalov to be right there, despite her yelling. If he was, she just smiled and moved to the counter, hopping up on it and snatching the phone simultaneously. "I am so in the mood for some Chinese.. there's got to be some place open.." She thought about it for a few moments and then dialed hastily. The phone only rang once before a familiar Chinese accent answered. Becca's number was probably on their ID as 'Paine in the Arse' or something like that. She had adapted that name for small fighting tournaments, in hopes of becoming well known like her father. Some of the fights were to the death, and were held underground. She placed her order, of course asking if Rascalov wanted anything. If he did, she placed his order in as well, tossing a bit of Mandarin in there as well. "Wo ai ni, Lee," she spoke sweetly, this little love joke having gone on since she moved to Montauk and ordered from Lee's Chinese Buffet on her first few nights there. She hung up the phone and pulled her legs up Indian style, looking over toward Rascalov curiously. "How long have you lived in New York?" She asked this gently, glancing toward the man's eyes, a light smile creeping her own face.

Paine
Paine
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku March 21st 2011, 7:42 pm

He shouted back an affirmative to her question about whether or not he was hungry as he looked around and spotted some kind of weight set. He raised his eyebrow and pulled off his leather jacker, leaving his well-toned upper body completely bear. He sat down on the weightlifting bench and took up a weight for his left arm. He could tell by the weight that no ordinary human would even be able to lift these things. He started pulling the weight up and down in a flexing motion, his muscles and veins bulging out in between lifts. His ears twitched as he heard her next question about how long he lived in New York. He figured he would use a sort of lie that would help the image of his human form. "Oh, quite a few years my dear. I have a bit of attachment to this place, if you will. This city was where I got my start in my profession and I just don't have it in me to leave. Not to mention that this is the very city where me and your father met and had our first fight ever. From what I remember, there was massive property damage, totaling in the millions, at least from what I can remember" he said as he inadvertently gave off a small display of the physical power he held.

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Paine March 21st 2011, 8:00 pm

Becca hopped off of the counter and padded across the marble floor across a threshold into the hardwood floored living room. In the corner there was a weight station, with mirrors lining the walls around of it. It was catty cornered and set up along some heavy mats to reduce damage to the flooring. "Well, New York is one of the biggest touring places in the world.. live music, clubs, celebrities.. heroes, villains.. you name it, we have it!" She chuckled and looked at him, a bit amazing on the inside. "Well, well.. he can lift that, eh? Funny.. I thought only super humans could do that.. well, he did fight my fath- Pain. He did fight Pain.." She smiled lightly and waltzed over toward him. "Foods on it's way.. " she said while acting surprised by his strength. "Ha'. Good job there.. I do believe you should clothe yourself, though.. unless you feel more comfortable shirtless.." She slipped back to the leather L-shaped couch and snatch the remote. She turned on the TV and tuned into the news. Nothing too special was going on, so she flipped through until a music station was playing in the background. She turned the TV down a bit, allowing the old rock style to crawl through her music loving veins.

Paine
Paine
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku March 21st 2011, 8:13 pm

He let out a slight chuckle that he had to make absolutely sure didn't turn into one of his high-pitched deranged cackles. After all, he didn't want to give himself away to this fine young piece of tail who was letting him stay with her, at least for the night. Wouldn't want to give her a reason to think that he was insane or something and give her a reason to throw him out. After all, she did have super strength, apparently as good as his own and it would be common sense to believe she had another assortment of powers at her disposal and probably could kick him out. Granted he had a feeling he could beat her without that much of a problem, due to her being quite a bit less experienced then himself when it came to fighting, though he had a feeling she would put up quite a fight. "I find that a shirt constricts me a bit too tightly when I do things such as this so I never tend to wear one. Besides, I feel my strength has deteriorated a bit and I feel that I should try and get my strength back to where it was before so I would have more of a chance to beat Pain. Granted with a few other abilities that I do have, I would still have a chance at beating him but it's not the same for me if I can't get into an all-out brawl with my rival. We've had so many fights that's like my addiction now" he said to her calmly as he let the weight drop and grabbed the other weight with his right arm, doing the same exercises he did with the left one.

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Paine March 21st 2011, 8:43 pm

Rebecca moved over to the weight station and simply lifted the weight matching the one shifting from Rascalov's left to his right. She lifted it amazingly easily, curling with no hesitation. "So.. you're telling me you're out of shape, even if you can lift that weight? Ha.. I'm sure you could pummel Pain; no doubt." She grunted in a satisfied manner after her statement of Pain being pummeled. It was an idea of her own, being able to beat up Pain. She continued with the tiny calorie burning routine. The cut off sleeves of her shirt exposed her muscles that barely clenched upon each curl. She did feel a bit of resistance, but it was only because she gave herself some. Her true workout room was in the basement, filled with plenty of things to keep herself in perfect shape, as well as her own fighting cage. She chuckled and swapped hands, tossing the weight into the air, catching it with a tiny bit of pressure having her hand drop in level. She curled some ten reps and then set the weight down before Rascalov was finished. "Piece of cake," she stated while her doorbell went berserk. She grinned and nearly skipped across the room to gather the three bags of Chinese takeout. She heavily tipped the delivery man and then slipped to the dining room, setting out the contents. She grabbed for some chopsticks and sat herself down Indian style upon one of the many chairs. "Foods here!" she cried, giving Rascalov a chance of coming to chow down some of this delicious food. She ate messily, stuffing her face full of shrimp fried rice, beef lo mien, and sesame seed chicken. There was even wantons, egg drop soup, and egg rolls. She was honestly starving. Her last meal was a bowl of cereal before she headed into the city.

Paine
Paine
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku March 21st 2011, 8:57 pm

He stiffened up when she commented on him being out of shape. Why that no good little wench! He oughta-oh wait, she said he could probably pummel Pain. Why that wonderful little minx, stroking his ego without even knowing it. He figured he might as well make things a little more interesting around here since she was the second person besides himself who thinks he could beat Pain. "Yes, I suppose you could say I am out of shape. It's just been quite a while since I've been in a fight and I feel my skills and such have gotten a little lackluster, though I can assure you, my...other skills haven't rusted any" he said with what could be considered a flirtatious grin as he sat down next to her and started digging into the food, eagerly digging into the food as if he was an animal, which in a way he was. He figured since she wasn't using any table manners, he shouldn't either. Due to him always eating as animalistically as he does, he managed to finish before her and just watched as she ate. He subtly analyzed her form and he could tell that she looks like she could handle herself really well in a fight. Perhaps he should challenge her one day to a fight. It would have to be in his human form though, which had some of his powers, like Super Strength, Speed, Durability and Healing Factor. It just be without the tentacles or limb morphing. After all, he didn't want to give his real self away just yet. "So tell me my dear, who is your mother? I can tell you obviously inherited her looks, if your...dazzling appearance is anything to go by" he said to her as he gave her a subtle flirtatious comment.

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Paine March 22nd 2011, 6:38 pm

"Yeah, but let's not drop any sexual innuendos, okay?" She still had some food in her mouth. She chewed, swallowed, and reached for her drink. Becca had taken in the fact that Rascalov had somewhat opened himself up to her a bit more, giving her some odd information, and reacting the way she kinda hoped he would. HE is old, yes.. but she kinda digs the older guys. They have money, and are able to take care of themselves. Hell, they probably even have more experience than herself. She set down her box of Lo Mien and sipped out of the styrofoam cup she had filled up with sweet tea. She had ordered him the same beverage, considering a two-for-one deal that the buffet place had. She sipped through her straw happily and smiled toward Rascalov once he joined her. She then took note of his eating habits. They were basically alike to her own. She laughed out loud and leaned back in her chair slightly, balancing herself on the back legs, her hands behind of her head, legs still crossed. She rocked back forward and felt all four legs upon the floor. She picked back up the box and started picking through the beefy goodness, eating at carrots, water chestnuts, and the noodles. She bit into an eggroll and chewed it up hungrily. She had slowed down and felt herself becoming slightly more full by the time Rascalov had already ate his fill. She chuckled and sat down her box, leaning on her left arm. Her right hand was clasped around of the chopsticks, poking into the box of food. She looked up at him, a bit surprised by the compliment, as well as the question. She gave him an easy smile and answered the question gently. "Well.. me and my mother aren't exactly on speaking terms any more.. but her name is Raine. Hehe.. I look more like my da-.. I look a lot more like my sperm donor, anywho.." She was looking down into her box of shrimp fried rice, pushing the veggies and shrimp around in an almost depressed pattern. She hated that she looked so much like Pain. "God! I hate looking like him, ya'kno'?" she burst out, tossing her chopsticks down on the marble tabletop. She smacked her hand down and huffed angrily. A crack snaked along where her hand had hit. This was an obvious sign of her strength.

Paine
Paine
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top