The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
The Perfect Assassins I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Perfect Assassins I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
The Perfect Assassins I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
The Perfect Assassins I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
The Perfect Assassins I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
The Perfect Assassins I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
The Perfect Assassins I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
The Perfect Assassins I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The Perfect Assassins I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
The Perfect Assassins I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The Perfect Assassins I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The Perfect Assassins I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
The Perfect Assassins I_vote_lcapThe Perfect Assassins I_voting_barThe Perfect Assassins I_vote_rcap 
ghost
The Perfect Assassins I_vote_lcapThe Perfect Assassins I_voting_barThe Perfect Assassins I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Perfect Assassins

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Perfect Assassins Empty The Perfect Assassins

Post by Slamfist March 1st 2011, 10:54 pm

Crowd. Fanfare. Sweat. The low buzz of thousands talking. Sensations flooded all of those in attendance. Teiji knew he'd be out of place, he stayed out of sight, meditating on a building top several hundred yards away. Ekko was elsewhere, more than likely scouting, out on reconaissance. The scream of a microphone too close to a speaker broke the relative silence in which Teiji sat.
"...a bitch, move that fucking thing!" Rang clearly over the crowd followed by a deeper silence and scattered laughter. "Sorry about that folks," a different voice apologized. The droning picked back up and almost instantly the embarassing situation was forgotten. Surely Ekko would be done soon. He was fast. Faster than most people could comprehend for a person, so he was probably taking his time or slacking off.
Teiji adjusted himself, his armor scraped the concrete roof beneath him. His concentration broke as his focus came to the shadow of his blade, Raijin. He had buried it in the roof roughly three feet in front of him so that it could serve as an impromptu sun dial. It was almost time to strike. The sound of his chain-links holding his metal haidate clanking against itself was out of place against the still ever growing sounds of the crowd.
Sandal against concrete, sandal against concrete, Teiji walked to his sword. With a quick movement, one that no one could have perceived, Raijin was back in its scabbard. Teiji spun on his heel and paced over to the siding of the roof. He looked over the crowd, hoping to spot Ekko moving quickly and silently amongst the people present. No luck. Teiji gave out the signal call, hoping Ekko was in ear shot, which he always was.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1686
Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

The Perfect Assassins Empty Re: The Perfect Assassins

Post by VivaLaCult March 1st 2011, 11:23 pm

Too many people in the crowd for Ekko's taste, he had a love hate relationship with big crowds, less space to move in, but more sound to move on. He weaved flawlessly through the people, they would never even know he was amongst them. He had been out and about for a solid 30 minutes now, scouting every possible exit, every possible entrance. Every now and then the sound would be a great medium for him to jump through, giving him very considerable distances to move. The high screech of the microphone pained Ekko's ears at first but a quick jump allowed him to ride the wave to his partner.

The first audible thing that hinted towards Ekko's arrival was what sounded like a sickly inhale, then the soft steps of the proverbial ghost Ekko slowly stepped across the rooftop. A soft whisper only just barely broke the still rather heavy silence. "It is time." Ekko whispered as he joined his partner's side. "There are 5 possible points of entry, and 4 possible escapes. For such a powerful man this security layout isn't very top notch. This should be a walk in the park." he still spoke in a whisper but he sounded very assured of his words. "We have certainly dealt with more." as he whispered this final sentence he pulled the hood of his jacket over his head, the shadow it cast hiding his mask, Ekko was ready to strike.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Perfect Assassins Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1587
Job : Killing people with my BEAR HANDS
Humor : buckets and buckets of dead people
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by DerekSkiba March 27th 2011, 9:10 pm

Moving out of the active quests into the trash.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Derek Skiba
The Perfect Assassins Derekskiba
DerekSkiba
DerekSkiba

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2011-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top