The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Ricochet
Chapter 5 Ideas I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2024, 9:58 pm by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
Chapter 5 Ideas I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 8:39 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Chapter 5 Ideas I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 4:52 pm by ghost

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Chapter 5 Ideas I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 5:04 am by ProwlerKnight

» The Most Dangerous Game
Chapter 5 Ideas I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 12:56 am by Tybrid

» The Warden
Chapter 5 Ideas I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
Chapter 5 Ideas I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Chapter 5 Ideas I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Chapter 5 Ideas I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Chapter 5 Ideas I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Chapter 5 Ideas I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Chapter 5 Ideas I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Chapter 5 Ideas

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chapter 5 Ideas Empty Chapter 5 Ideas

Post by Dr Cosmos March 1st 2011, 8:59 pm

I was thinking about this for a while now, and I think it'd be good to have a place where we could come up with ideas for chapters that the whole site could contribute to.

Poeple would make suggestions and then the Admins would pick through their favourates, or we could build a poll that would allow people to vote for one.

Hopefully, this might make it easier for people to understand a storyline and even find a place for their character to be when the storyline happens.

In the C-box, there's been a lot of discussion about Goverment enforced sanctions on Superheroes, or the removal of freedom from the people, but I've always preferred an Alien invasion of some kind.

Last edited by Dr Cosmos on March 3rd 2011, 7:02 pm; edited 2 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Chapter 5 Ideas Xf9fet
Dr Cosmos
Dr Cosmos
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 230
Humor : Dark
Registration date : 2011-02-05

Back to top Go down

Chapter 5 Ideas Empty Re: Chapter 5 Ideas

Post by Sul-Fury March 1st 2011, 9:02 pm

Dr Cosmos wrote:In the C-box, there's been a lot of discussion about Goverment enforced sanctions on Superheroes, or the removal of freedom from the people, but I've always preferred an Alien invasion of some kind.

Both of these have been my preference over the past two chapters. I liked the idea of Sentinels in X-men destroying the threat of Mutants.

Aliens... Have to be done right or not at all.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Click for Sul-Fury's Profile Information
Chapter 5 Ideas Sullz2_zpsehmnrnvg
Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "You think you're tougher than me, punk?"

Number of posts : 598
Humor : HE CAN ROTATE MARS?!
Registration date : 2010-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone March 1st 2011, 9:07 pm

An idea could be something like a government experiment causes our dimension/universe to become one with an alternate dimension/universe and like the basic enemies would be the Alternate Versions of heroes and villains (Example: A Hero Dr.Everyone, perhaps controls water and/or ice) which would be on the opposite side their on now (hero=villain, villain=hero) and perhaps with opposite powers, or similar yet different ones. The boss could be some omnipresent being or something like that (not God)

"I wont stop until this planet is a lifeless rock and I choke to death on the toxic air."
[URL=https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t1569-dreveryone]Chapter 5 Ideas DrEPG_zps79285077[/URL]
Doctor Everyone's Theme Song:
Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 436
Humor : Sarcasm
Registration date : 2010-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist March 1st 2011, 9:54 pm

Problem with that Dr, that's pretty much what 2 was, just with Marvel instead of alternate versions of ourselves.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1686
Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone March 1st 2011, 9:58 pm

Well since you bastards are inside my head, could you kick loose some repressed memories? Maybe give me the answers to the ISATs?

New idea:

A alien/being/scientist either develops a virus that / develops the power to take away the powers of other supers, and he is super evil.

"I wont stop until this planet is a lifeless rock and I choke to death on the toxic air."
[URL=https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t1569-dreveryone]Chapter 5 Ideas DrEPG_zps79285077[/URL]
Doctor Everyone's Theme Song:
Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 436
Humor : Sarcasm
Registration date : 2010-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash March 1st 2011, 10:01 pm

I had suggested something like this before... it was only an idea. But to give CH7 storyline to our members. being the lucky number 7 or something like that... But I woud be for giving this to our users. Obviously The storyline would have to correlate to SHRPG story......

The hate inside you breeds!
It's getting hard to breathe.
The walls around you fall.
Your legs are getting weak.
You drop down to your knees!
Your mind’s forsaken you!

Chapter 5 Ideas Bash15
Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 938
Job : workin at a local grocery store.
Humor : Shoving Food into a bag and eating your money!?!
Registration date : 2009-10-29

http://monster-hunter.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade March 1st 2011, 10:02 pm

I like the gov. sanctions. Those are always interesting XD

Coraline Li
EXP
Nightshade
Nightshade
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "I'm gonna fucking die."

Number of posts : 413
Job : Dying
Humor : Help
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 2nd 2011, 12:57 am

I want alien invasion so I can introduce Nightkill's species.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Knight March 2nd 2011, 2:50 am

Before we get too wrapped up in Chapter ideas, we should worry about the one at hand. I am for this one-hundred percent, but right now let's just worry about what we're doing for CH.5

I had a mini-saga in mind though.

As for the chapter histories/timeline, I'm still working on getting that completed.

"Midway in life's journey, I found myself in the dark woods, The right way lost, To tell about those woods is difficult, so tangled and rough, It's savage just thinking of it now...I felt the old fear stirring, from where my shadows were born."

Chapter 5 Ideas Blackknight1Chapter 5 Ideas Blackknightgrid
The Black Knight
The Black Knight
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2009-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Cosmos March 3rd 2011, 6:56 pm

Recently, it seems that the idea that was meant to kick off Chapter 5 now seems to have had the wind knocked from its sails. But before I knew that for sure, I had been dreaming up a little saga that would involve not only a handful of people, but many people on the site.

Essentially, the idea is that a group of Villains join together and form a fake Super Hero team, called The Immortals. The Immortals, after saving the life of the American President after attack from a Cold War Robot, would go on to grab the attention of the rest of the world. Unlike previous Super Hero teams, they claim to have a permanent solution to the Villain problem.

A mind control collar, able to stop the darker sides of society from fulfilling sick fantasies.

Of course, it’s all a lie. The Villain’s that the Immortal’s take down are simply recruited into the team, under the pretense of being "Mind Controlled" when of course they aren't. This means other groups, like S.C.A.R, can be extensions of the Immortal's plots. All the while, The Immortals are setting up attacks (And then preventing them) on innocent people to make the rest of the Hero community look bad. As time goes on, the other groups are pushed into the wrong side of the law, while the Immortals become the Champions of American and are backed by the military, all the while adored by the public.

Basically, the story is about exploring character allegiances. Renegades will have to stake down a side or get taken down by a feverish US Government, turning its back on Superbeings. Character’s that were once considered Heroes will be driven to fight Cops and the Military unless they surrender completely. People who were once friends might become enemies, while others may actually be forced to do things they find disgusting.

And Villains will finally get a choke hold on what they want most. Power. Fame. Those filthy Heroes. Or the world itself.

I’ve been coming up with a large number of plot points, all the while working towards the eventual collapse of the whole idea. (I mean, who wants to RP in a world ruled by Villains?) But I know that some people might object from an idea from someone who hasn’t been around that long.

If this does get chosen to be a Chapter idea, then I want to make sure everything that I do, as self appointed “mastermind” of the Immortals ( Razz ), will be completely fine with the Admins an Mods.

I really want to make this as fun a thing as possible.

Last edited by Dr Cosmos on March 3rd 2011, 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Chapter 5 Ideas Xf9fet
Dr Cosmos
Dr Cosmos
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 230
Humor : Dark
Registration date : 2011-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Danger March 3rd 2011, 7:12 pm

^ This
Danger
Danger
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Totally saved Sadie."

Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2011-03-01

http://spirit-corgi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilbert Jackson March 3rd 2011, 7:18 pm

Dat idea be gay. You gay.

Chapter 5 Ideas WilbertChapter 5 Ideas Image
Wilbert Jackson
Wilbert Jackson
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Fury March 3rd 2011, 7:18 pm

Ima newb but I give my support! Laughing
Fury

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2011-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Cutie March 3rd 2011, 7:19 pm

Cosmos roolz

Chapter 5 Ideas Tumblr_mh2dgmzN7L1qiz3j8o1_500
Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : idk.

Number of posts : 920
Job : yes
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana March 3rd 2011, 8:57 pm

i love the idea cosmos. Very Happy
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2474
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum