The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Jessica Albert
Welcome New Users! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Fusion Frenzy
Welcome New Users! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:27 am by Cobalt

» Beholder of the eyes
Welcome New Users! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Welcome New Users! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Welcome New Users! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Welcome New Users! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Welcome New Users! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Welcome New Users! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
Welcome New Users! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Welcome New Users! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Welcome New Users! - Page 25 I_vote_lcapWelcome New Users! - Page 25 I_voting_barWelcome New Users! - Page 25 I_vote_rcap 
Arcana
Welcome New Users! - Page 25 I_vote_lcapWelcome New Users! - Page 25 I_voting_barWelcome New Users! - Page 25 I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Vorik
Cobalt
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Welcome New Users!

Page 25 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Welcome New Users! - Page 25 Empty Re: Welcome New Users!

Post by NthEye May 18th 2017, 6:02 pm

Hi ! it is NthEye. i stumbled upon your forum as i was looking for a superhero forum rpg. I'm french, but i have a good level in english, but don't hesitate to tell me if i make mistakes

NthEye

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2017-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard May 18th 2017, 8:45 pm

Welcome to SHRP! Make yourself at home! Be sure to join our Discord server to type/talk to us at your own leisure. Staff is much easier to contact via our Discord. It's located on the left side of the forum or on the Portal page. Very Happy

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Welcome New Users! - Page 25 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KalorusBinge May 23rd 2017, 6:38 am

A couple questions, being a new user and all. I put in a character application and was wondering when that would be approved, like how long is it on average for an application to be approved? And I can't private message yet, and I was wondering how many posts I have to do so I can do so.
KalorusBinge
KalorusBinge

Quote : "Magic is like intelligence in you humans. Hard to find, and hard to master."- Kalorus

Number of posts : 10
Location : All over the world, always doing things for the mystics
Job : I have years of knowledge when it comes to the mystical fibers of our world. What more do you want from me?
Humor : Sarcastic/ dead serious
Registration date : 2017-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by TheUnemploymentBus May 23rd 2017, 3:53 pm

Hi! I just put in an application and wanted to say hi and stuff, ya know? This looks like a great place to roleplay and I hope I don't screw up since this is my first formal roleplay and what not. Very Happy
TheUnemploymentBus
TheUnemploymentBus

Quote : "What? Of course it looks good on you! No, no, I'm not making you feel doubt! I would never do that! *cough* ugliest necklace ever *cough*

Registration date : 2017-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by PandaDaFinessa May 27th 2017, 5:10 am

um hello Im new around here -3-
PandaDaFinessa
PandaDaFinessa

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2017-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard May 27th 2017, 2:41 pm

KalorusBinge wrote:A couple questions, being a new user and all. I put in a character application and was wondering when that would be approved, like how long is it on average for an application to be approved? And I can't private message yet, and I was wondering how many posts I have to do so I can do so.

I believe you got approved. And it's 5.

TheUnemploymentBus wrote:Hi! I just put in an application and wanted to say hi and stuff, ya know? This looks like a great place to roleplay and I hope I don't screw up since this is my first formal roleplay and what not. Very Happy  

Welcome to SHRP then! Glad to have you here. Very Happy

PandaDaFinessa wrote:um hello Im new around here -3-

Welcome, welcome.

I reommend all three of you join our Discord server if you haven't already!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chromacity June 18th 2017, 4:45 pm

Hi guys and gals...~ I'm new and never really been on a forum thingy before, but I love to role-play and write, and make characters for book ideas (that i never ever finish...) So I found you guys!
Chromacity
Chromacity

Quote : " Emotions are very powerful. I am emotion, therefore I am power.

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2017-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Phaser June 19th 2017, 5:33 am

Hello, I just found this site today and I was so super intrigued that I decided to join. I have been forum roleplaying for quite a while now so I am definitely not too inexperienced.

I am looking forward to roleplay with you guys. Hopefully we will have a lot of fun. Smile
Phaser
Phaser

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2017-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan June 19th 2017, 9:47 am

I've already been posting all over and even made my own introduction thread, but thought I might as well stop in here.

Hi y'all,
I'm a new user with a love for the off kitler comic stories, such as sliver age comics. I'm down for anything, though, and have many interests. Can't wait to rping with yinz and creating and exploring our own little superhero universe here!

Characters:
Spoiler:
Xan
Xan

Quote : "Baby, the man of groovitude is here to freshen up your day, liven up the party, and kick evil's ass! "

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2017-04-13

Back to top Go down

Welcome New Users! - Page 25 Empty Oh, this cool.

Post by SmookiSmooku August 5th 2017, 5:53 am

So this site looks like fun! I don't have a whole lot of experience roleplaying, but I have roleplayed before. This is a way I can develop my characters.
SmookiSmooku
SmookiSmooku

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2017-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by The Martyr August 23rd 2017, 9:46 am

Hi! I'm a french student pain in the ass who hopes she will find a compromise with the moderators ^^" ...I can't wait to play !
The Martyr
The Martyr

Quote : Someone has to front the reality. I'm volunteer.

Registration date : 2017-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 23rd 2017, 10:08 am

No need to worry about the language barrier, I'm not a native speaker either.

Welcome by the way.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard August 23rd 2017, 2:18 pm

SmookiSmooku wrote:So this site looks like fun! I don't have a whole lot of experience roleplaying, but I have roleplayed before. This is a way I can develop my characters.

The Martyr wrote:Hi! I'm a french student pain in the ass who hopes she will find a compromise with the moderators ^^" ...I can't wait to play !

Welcome!

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Flick August 26th 2017, 2:52 pm

Hi there.

Just signed up and about to research how to get involved. Smile Really like super hero comics and have an idea for a character.

Flick: https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t11066-flick
Flick
Flick

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2017-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard August 26th 2017, 3:05 pm

Flick wrote:Hi there.

Just signed up and about to research how to get involved. Smile Really like super hero comics and have an idea for a character.

Welcome! Be sure to join our discord in order to talk to us in real time via text or voice (if you wanna)

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BCAjax September 9th 2017, 9:36 pm

Hey yall just kinda lurkin for a while trying to figure out how everything works. Hope I can RP with you guys soon this place looks great.
BCAjax
BCAjax

Quote : Oof ba boof

Number of posts : 21
Job : Boot
Humor : Indaloot
Registration date : 2017-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top