The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Pleasant Point
Half-Baked I_icon_minitimeToday at 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Half-Baked I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Half-Baked I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
Half-Baked I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:45 am by Cerek

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Half-Baked I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:22 am by Cerek

» Ricochet
Half-Baked I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2024, 9:58 pm by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
Half-Baked I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 8:39 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Half-Baked I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 4:52 pm by ghost

» The Most Dangerous Game
Half-Baked I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 12:56 am by Tybrid

» The Warden
Half-Baked I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
Half-Baked I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Half-Baked I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

Top posting users this week
Cerek
Half-Baked I_vote_lcapHalf-Baked I_voting_barHalf-Baked I_vote_rcap 
inquisitor
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Half-Baked

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Half-Baked Empty Half-Baked

Post by BlackOut April 25th 2010, 9:00 pm

The Florida sun can be overbearing at times, and this was one of those times. Ryan moved quickly from the sun baked sidewalk in front of the airport to the cab he had hailed. He opened the door and tossed in his black and purple duffel bag into the back seat and laid his head back on the headrest. Despite the heat a weekend outside of New York was just what he needed. He moved his hair off to the side of his face knowing it was a futile effort because it would just end up back there again. After messing with his hair some more he gave up and turned to gaze out of the car window watching palm trees pass by.

The cab lurched forward as it came to a stop the driver almost missed the stop, Ryan paid the driver grabbed his bag and stepped out. The evening sun was beating down on his head and neck as he walk up to the hotel. Opening the glass door to the lobby he was immediately blasted with cold air from the air conditioning. After retrieving his key from the front desk, he headed for the elevator. Hitting the call button Ryan stood back and watched as the number lighted up as the descended from eight to one. The bell rang and the doors opened to reveal four people who were obviously a family on vacation rushing out to get to where ever the were going. Entering the elevator he pressed the five button and waited as he was lifted upward toward his destination.

A few minutes later Ryan was in his room laying back on the bed feeling the a.c. roll across his face. He sat up and opened his bag pulling out his costume it wouldn't hurt to patrol for a while he thought to himself, as he looked down at his alter ego. Pulling on his costume BlackOut made sure the coast was clear before he climbed out of the window. Jumping from the window sill and taking flight. He cruised down toward the busiest part of the city to see if he could find any crime to fight.
BlackOut
BlackOut
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 163
Job : Rockstar
Registration date : 2010-03-26

Back to top Go down

Half-Baked Empty Re: Half-Baked

Post by Guest April 25th 2010, 9:52 pm

(I love you man. Awesome post.)

Nightkill blasted a building. He had recently robbed this place, and most of the cops following him were still in the building. As the building burned, almost everyone in it died. The building had been a genetics factory, and Night had robbed it to create more Experiments. He saw a man coming. "Who are you?" he growled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackOut April 25th 2010, 10:26 pm

(Thanks bro.)

BlackOut landed on a building and scanned the streets below him; when he heard an explosion and saw smoke billowing from a building a few blocks away. Leaping from the building he began flying over quickly to inspect the source of the chaos. As he got closer he saw a building burning crumbling in on itself. He reached the front of the building but it was to late to save anyone in side as the building came down on itself. "Who are you?" some one growled from behind him. BlackOut turned to see being that he assumed to have been the cause of all this.

Landing in front of the burning wreckage, he turned and said "I think I should be asking you that question, seeing as I'm not the one going around blowing up buildings. Since you asked first though you can call me BlackOut..." He raised his arms pointing them and unleashing a blast of electrical energy at his new enemy. " ... and i will be kicking your ass today."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
BlackOut
BlackOut
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 25th 2010, 10:29 pm

Nightkill smiled. "Brave words." he said, easily dodging the attack. He then fired a energy beam at BlackOut. Think Vegeta's Galic Gun. Nightkill just wanted this fight done quickly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackOut April 25th 2010, 10:43 pm

BlackOut erected a barrier in front of himself right before the beam made contact with him. While protected from the initial attack the impact of the blast caused him to be pushed back a few dozen feet crashing into the flaming wall of rubble. Brushing off the embers off of his costume BlackOut picked up a large piece of wreckage and hurled it across the street toward his enemy.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
BlackOut
BlackOut
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 26th 2010, 7:13 pm

Nightkill blasted the wreckage, and it blew into several small pieces, which wouldn't bother either of the two fighters. Nightkill started charging an energy blast in his hand.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackOut April 27th 2010, 10:40 pm

BlackOut instinctively shielded his eyes as the debris he had throw burst into small bits of shrapnel and dust. The cloud had made it impossible to see his combatant clearly. Making a quick and most likely ill-conceived tactical choice, he decided to try to use the element of surprise. Before the dust could settle he was off of his feet flying toward his enemy ready to throw a wild punch.

Spoiler:
BlackOut
BlackOut
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top