The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Homefront (Lore Submission)
God of Nightmares [Storyboss advancement] [Jacks fifth advancement] I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
God of Nightmares [Storyboss advancement] [Jacks fifth advancement] I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
God of Nightmares [Storyboss advancement] [Jacks fifth advancement] I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:45 am by Cerek

» The Hell Hole that is Home
God of Nightmares [Storyboss advancement] [Jacks fifth advancement] I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:22 am by Cerek

» Ricochet
God of Nightmares [Storyboss advancement] [Jacks fifth advancement] I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2024, 9:58 pm by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
God of Nightmares [Storyboss advancement] [Jacks fifth advancement] I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 8:39 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
God of Nightmares [Storyboss advancement] [Jacks fifth advancement] I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 4:52 pm by ghost

» The Most Dangerous Game
God of Nightmares [Storyboss advancement] [Jacks fifth advancement] I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 12:56 am by Tybrid

» The Warden
God of Nightmares [Storyboss advancement] [Jacks fifth advancement] I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
God of Nightmares [Storyboss advancement] [Jacks fifth advancement] I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
God of Nightmares [Storyboss advancement] [Jacks fifth advancement] I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
God of Nightmares [Storyboss advancement] [Jacks fifth advancement] I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

Top posting users this week
Cerek
God of Nightmares [Storyboss advancement] [Jacks fifth advancement] I_vote_lcapGod of Nightmares [Storyboss advancement] [Jacks fifth advancement] I_voting_barGod of Nightmares [Storyboss advancement] [Jacks fifth advancement] I_vote_rcap 
inquisitor
God of Nightmares [Storyboss advancement] [Jacks fifth advancement] I_vote_lcapGod of Nightmares [Storyboss advancement] [Jacks fifth advancement] I_voting_barGod of Nightmares [Storyboss advancement] [Jacks fifth advancement] I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

God of Nightmares [Storyboss advancement] [Jacks fifth advancement]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

God of Nightmares [Storyboss advancement] [Jacks fifth advancement] Empty God of Nightmares [Storyboss advancement] [Jacks fifth advancement]

Post by Zonkes October 27th 2022, 2:28 pm

Item/Character Advancement Name: God of Nightmares

Character Advancement Description: The Black Beast cometh! Jack has been granted a portion of the Black Beasts power, making him a Scion. Jacks already prodigious power and twisted mind have both been granted more power, giving him the following powers.

Item Power(s): Multiversal Dream Empowerment - The roots of the God of Nightmares reaches far, far into the multiverse. Dredging up power from the deepest reaches of eternity. Jack’s physicals are easily on par with the strongest metahumans on earth, capable of lifting skyscrapers, moving at near light speed, and tanking attacks equivalent to a nuclear bomb.

Nightmare Reality - Jack can pull from the deepest fears of every being he is in contact with using his Multiversal Dream Empowerment. These fears are as real right then as anything else, capable of dealing real damage. Anything the real version of that fear could do to them, the Jack controlled version can do. Additionally, Jack can make entire cities into his personal nightmare dimension. Completely under his control.

Mass Sleep - Jack can put hundreds of thousands of people into a comatose state, in this state, Jack can dreamwalk into their minds as normal.

Voidphase - Jack can become one with the void, ignoring anything real that would try to harm or impede him. Becoming unreal himself, only other beings that are of the void can harm him in this state.

Sleeper Agent - When a person is sleeping, Jack can place them under his control. This is easier when it’s someone Jack is closer to, such as a family member, but beings with insane willpower can fight this off with enough effort. Jack has to concentrate more the harder they fight. (If Jack takes over a player character, he can only control that player character and no others.)

Shadows of the Nightmare King - Jack can split himself into a currently unknown number of pieces, with each piece having the main base powers of Jack and his physicals, but without his other new scion abilities like sleeper agent, mass sleep, and nightmare reality.

Call of the Void - All of Jacks formerly magical abilities are now considered to be made of void for the purposes of resistances and weaknesses.

Item/Character Advancement Weakness(es): Black Beast - If for whatever reason, the Black Beast were to renegg or otherwise be unable to continue his relationship with Jack, these powers would be drastically reduced.

Item/Character Advancement Price: 75 XP

Last edited by Zonkes on October 27th 2022, 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zonkes
Zonkes
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 630
Job : Professional Slacker
Humor : What’s the difference between a clown and a pancake? Not much after the steamroller incident.
Registration date : 2017-01-10

Back to top Go down

God of Nightmares [Storyboss advancement] [Jacks fifth advancement] Empty Re: God of Nightmares [Storyboss advancement] [Jacks fifth advancement]

Post by Nate6595 October 27th 2022, 2:40 pm

Sooooo...based off our advancement charts and my own take on the abilities, I would say you can probably get away with this by spennnnndinnnnnnng......I feel like a tier 5 advancement. So let's say, 75xp? If this doesn't feel right to you, feel free to contest it!

Nate6595
Nate6595
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Quote : "Let me be your friend, you jerk!"

Number of posts : 662
Job : Student
Humor : Everything!
Registration date : 2017-12-21

Back to top Go down

God of Nightmares [Storyboss advancement] [Jacks fifth advancement] Empty Re: God of Nightmares [Storyboss advancement] [Jacks fifth advancement]

Post by Nate6595 October 27th 2022, 2:54 pm

Approved
Nate6595
Nate6595
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Quote : "Let me be your friend, you jerk!"

Number of posts : 662
Job : Student
Humor : Everything!
Registration date : 2017-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum