The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Jack Hawthorne
How Did I Get Here? (Bliss) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:12 pm by Sage

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
How Did I Get Here? (Bliss) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:11 pm by Sage

» Pleasant Point
How Did I Get Here? (Bliss) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
How Did I Get Here? (Bliss) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
How Did I Get Here? (Bliss) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
How Did I Get Here? (Bliss) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:45 am by Cerek

» The Hell Hole that is Home
How Did I Get Here? (Bliss) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:22 am by Cerek

» Ricochet
How Did I Get Here? (Bliss) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2024, 9:58 pm by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
How Did I Get Here? (Bliss) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 8:39 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
How Did I Get Here? (Bliss) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 4:52 pm by ghost

» The Most Dangerous Game
How Did I Get Here? (Bliss) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 12:56 am by Tybrid

» The Warden
How Did I Get Here? (Bliss) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:48 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
Cerek
How Did I Get Here? (Bliss) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHow Did I Get Here? (Bliss) - Page 2 I_voting_barHow Did I Get Here? (Bliss) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sage
How Did I Get Here? (Bliss) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHow Did I Get Here? (Bliss) - Page 2 I_voting_barHow Did I Get Here? (Bliss) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
inquisitor
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

How Did I Get Here? (Bliss)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: How Did I Get Here? (Bliss)

Post by Chellizard December 9th 2021, 12:54 pm

Uzma was sure that there was something more to this evening than on the surface. Something was off.

A shiver ran down Uzma's spine, sending a prickling feeling from her scalp down to her fingers and toes. Ashley would find that the door to the basement was now locked, and no amount of turning wound get it open. Ashley likely had a key, however, so it wouldn't be long.

"I-- don't steal the couch!" Uzma had caught the tail end of Okami convincing Mirshann it would be a great idea to steal during an already dire situation. Bliss was either kidnapped, replaced, or both, and neither of them seemed to care all that much.

"If you can get the key, I'll be ready to kick whoever's ass I can-" as she uttered the words, the lights went out and the hum of the air conditioning went with it. The entire house was silent, save for the calls from the basement. It sounded as if someone sucked at life.

Naomi's anger was rising, and with it, her inability to focus on more than one thing. As she turned her attention back to herself, the bindings on Bliss would weaken, plum energy shattering off of the edges of the devices keeping her hostage. It was clear that this was part of Naomi's powers keeping Bliss at bay, but this meant there was a way out.

Taking in a deep breath, Naomi's left eye would twitch with annoyance as she disappeared in a puff of plum, a light at the center of the cloud fading away as the cloud settled.

That same cloud would appear again, the light getting brighter as she appeared in the living room of Bliss' California home. She would be floating above the coffee table, her cape fluttering from the energy coming from Naomi herself. It would pulse off of her in waves, the same plum color radiating as a thin barrier across her entire person. A sinister smile carved across her face, greeting them with pure chaotic joy.

"Hello my playthings! Let us put you all to sleeep..!" as she spoke, her breath would cascade the plum mist that enveloped her body outward. It would seep into the entire room, challenging the willpower of those around of them. It's also noted that higher levels of alcohol or other substance abuse seemingly counter acts the effects of Naomi's powers, so there is a higher chance of staying conscious if inebriated.

Ryzo had little to no time to react. The plum mist sent him into a deep slumber almost immediately, his body growing heavy as he curled himself up. A yawn escaped him, sending his maw wide to show off his large canines. He would rest his head on his head paws, eyes drooping shut. Sleep had stolen the dog.

Miri, however, sneezed the moment the mist was near her. As she did, the bow and quiver on her back would immediately transform, and with it, her entire outfit. She would draw the bow, the motion fluid and precise. As she did, an oval aura surrounded Mirshann, sending a pulse around of her, reflecting the mist away from her immediate person. She would stand her ground and draw her hand back, an arrow of pure light energy manifesting in her grip as she readied her bow.

"As a sworn protector of my friends, I order you to stop what you are doing or face my wrath!" she called out, the pulse of energy from Thir'ku Mal'rak sending another nonexistent breeze through her hair, adding a dramatic flair to the whole scene.

Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 5015
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

INV ONLY Re: How Did I Get Here? (Bliss)

Post by Bliss February 8th 2022, 1:30 am

"Great!" Bliss looked to plum bindings holding her in place. "Now, I've got these stupid purple things on my wrist after I tanned yesterday and they are absolutely clashing."

"Bliss? Are you down there?" Ashley's voice sounded through the door.

A arch sharp enough to cut through her former bindings edged across her brow. "Yeah! Are you a dumb ho who needs to get their life absolutely destroyed?"

"Did you get kidnapped and replaced on your birthday or are you just mad at having a- oh, the door is locked, it's a kidnapping." Ashley tried to work the door.

"Yeah! It's a kidnapping! Now get me out of here before something happens that can be linked to me with liability! I don't want Uzma suing me and actually having a reason!"

"Agreed, but for nicer reasons." The door would not open to jiggling, so she decided she probably needed a cannon or a key. Whichever was closest.

Okami made out with a bottle of rum when a purple cloud appeared in front of everyone. "Bliss got Prince to play her party! I hear some people think he's esoteric and other people think he's mean. What does esoteric mean?"

Naomi said some stuff while spraying purple clouds in the room. Miri did not know how to drink so unless she had some Dungeons and Dragons 'Can't be put to sleep stuff' she would be hitting the ground, but Uzma seemed like a wino who would keep it together. Or maybe not.

"Oh shit, is this a heist? Am I being heisted or can I join in on the heist? Miri, let's join the heist so we don't get robbed!" Okami faced an existential crisis in deed. "Miri, what does existential mean?"

Okami broke a plate.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

How Did I Get Here? (Bliss) - Page 2 D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum