The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
The International Supers Organization I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The International Supers Organization I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
The International Supers Organization I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
The International Supers Organization I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
The International Supers Organization I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
The International Supers Organization I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
The International Supers Organization I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
The International Supers Organization I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The International Supers Organization I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
The International Supers Organization I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The International Supers Organization I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The International Supers Organization I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
The International Supers Organization I_vote_lcapThe International Supers Organization I_voting_barThe International Supers Organization I_vote_rcap 
Seamus McAndrews
The International Supers Organization I_vote_lcapThe International Supers Organization I_voting_barThe International Supers Organization I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The International Supers Organization

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The International Supers Organization Empty The International Supers Organization

Post by Pinnacle August 6th 2019, 4:11 pm

The Overview

The International Supers Organization is a public sector online journalism site that operates in a similar fashion to Wikipedia, albeit a bit more closed off to public edits. The Organization's mission is to cover global supers activity as it pertains to current events, and to provide information about those individuals to the public.

It should be noted that as large as ISO is, it does not have perfect information; There are many powered individuals that either escape its knowledge entirely or of which they have incomplete data on. Additionally, the International Supers Organization suffers from journalistic biases and flaws in the same way that other media outlets suffer, and thus, the ratings and rating system used by ISO are not a 100% accurate way to gauge any individuals true potential.

The Rating System

F class - Below average capabilities. Perhaps possessing a powerset that is only a hindrance.
E class - Average capabilities. Regular people fit into this category.
D class - Great capabilities. Perhaps possessing unusual agility or skill, or a powerset that can perform up to peak human feats.
C class - Superhuman capabilities. Perhaps Possessing powers or equipment that allow for above peak human feats.
B class - Exceptional capabilities. Often immune to damage from D or lower sources.
A class - Astonishing capabilities. Able to dish out rather high damage. Can pretty much always blast through a material with time.
S class - Godly capabilities. People of this class can potentially level cities on their own.

The Subcategories

Strength
F class Strength - Weak Strength; cannot lift own body weight.
E class Strength - Average Strength: able to lift own body weight.
D class Strength - Great Strength; able to lift twice own body weight.
C class Strength - Superhuman Strength; able to lift up to 25 tons.
B class Strength - Exceptional Superhuman Strength; able to lift in the 25-75 ton range.
A class Strength - Astonishing Superhuman Strength; able to lift in the 75-100 ton range.
S class Strength - Godlike Strength; can lift an excess of 100 tons.

Durability
F class Durability - Weak Durability. Survivability worse than an average human.
E class Durability - Normal Durability. Survivability the same as an average human.
D class Durability - Great Durability. Can narrowly survive normally lethal wounds.
C class Durability - Superhuman Durability. Can shrug off all or most low to medium velocity attacks.
B class Durability - Exceptional Durability. Can shrug off regular bullets like nothing.
A class Durability - Astonishing Durability. Can shrug off armor piercing rounds like nothing.
S class Durability - Virtually indestructible. Can survive nearly any attack.

Speed
F class Speed - Below average speed.  Less than 15 MPH.
E class Speed - Average speed. Up to 15 MPH.
D class Speed - Great speed. Up to 40 MPH.
C class Speed - Superhuman speed. Up to 400 MPH.
B class Speed - Exceptional speed. Up to mach-1.
A class Speed - Supersonic speed. Up to Orbital Velocity.
S class Speed - Relativistic speed. Up to the speed of light or beyond. (Instant teleporters go here.)

Agility
F class Agility - Below average human kinesthetics. Reaction time of >300 milliseconds.
E class Agility - Average human kinesthetics. Reaction time of 270-300 milliseconds.
D class Agility - Above average to peak human kinesthetics. Reaction time of 240-269 milliseconds.
C class Agility - Superhuman kinesthetics. Reaction time of 200-239 milliseconds.
B class Agility - Exceptional kinesthetics. Reaction time of 140-199 milliseconds.
A class Agility - Astonishing kinesthetics. Reaction time of 100-139 milliseconds.
S class Agility - Unparalelled kinesthetics. Reaction time of >100 milliseconds.

Fighting
F class Fighting - Poor fighter. Fights about as well as toilet paper fights water.
E class Fighting - Average fighter. Fights like an average untrained person.
D class Fighting - Great fighter. Fights with good proficiency or experience.
C class Fighting - Superhuman fighter. Fighting skills surpass peak human capabilities.
B class Fighting - Exceptional fighter. Demonstrates complete mastery over at least one form of combat.
A class Fighting - Astonishing fighter. Demonstrates complete mastery over several forms of combat
S class Fighting - Godlike fighter. Demonstrates complete mastery over myriad forms of combat.

Intelligence
F class Intelligence - Slow/Impaired. Below average intelligence. <90 IQ range.
E class Intelligence - Normal. Average intelligence. 90-110 IQ range.
D class Intelligence - Learned. Above average intelligence. 111-130 IQ range.
C class Intelligence - Gifted. High above average intelligence. 131-160 IQ range.
B class Intelligence - Genius. Certifiable genius intelligence. 161-200 IQ range.
A class Intelligence - Super-Genius. Certifiable super-genius intelligence. 201-250 range.
S class Intelligence - Pansophical. Off the charts intelligence. >250 IQ range.

Manipulation
F class Manipulation - Cannot manipulate any kind of energy or thing in any nonconventional sense.
E class Manipulation - Ability to discharge or manipulate at least one kind of energy or thing on contact.
D class Manipulation - Short range and/or duration.
C class Manipulation - Medium range and/or duration.
B class Manipulation - Long range and or duration.
A class Manipulation - Extremely long range and/or duration.
S class Manipulation - Virtually unlimited command of at least one form of energy.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The International Supers Organization PinnacleSig
Pinnacle
Pinnacle
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "For it is in passing that we achieve immortality. Through this, we become a paragon of virtue and glory to rise above all; infinite in distance and unbound by death."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 270
Job : ECLIPSE Agent
Humor : PUNS!
Registration date : 2017-02-07

Back to top Go down

The International Supers Organization Empty Re: The International Supers Organization

Post by Pinnacle December 2nd 2023, 11:56 am

Combining this with the META Scale created by Red, (The Method for Evaluation of Threat and Ability):

"Human Level"
Fallen (F-Class):
Ordinary (E-Class):
Deviant (D-Class):

"Meta Level"
Mavarick (C-Class):
Risen (B-Class):
Paragon (A-Class):

"Hyper Level"
Zenith (S-Class):
Deus (SS-Class):
Transcendent (SSS-Class):
Pinnacle
Pinnacle
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "For it is in passing that we achieve immortality. Through this, we become a paragon of virtue and glory to rise above all; infinite in distance and unbound by death."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 270
Job : ECLIPSE Agent
Humor : PUNS!
Registration date : 2017-02-07

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top