The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Huntsman
Supers at the Superstore I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
Supers at the Superstore I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:35 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Trigger
Supers at the Superstore I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Supers at the Superstore I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Supers at the Superstore I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Supers at the Superstore I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Supers at the Superstore I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Supers at the Superstore I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Supers at the Superstore I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Supers at the Superstore I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Supers at the Superstore I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Supers at the Superstore I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Supers at the Superstore I_vote_lcapSupers at the Superstore I_voting_barSupers at the Superstore I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Supers at the Superstore I_vote_lcapSupers at the Superstore I_voting_barSupers at the Superstore I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Supers at the Superstore

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Supers at the Superstore

Post by Miss Valentine August 5th 2017, 2:52 pm

It was the middle of the week, meaning most housewives and grown women were busy at work: grocery shopping. In Rachel's case, she was running an errand for her folks, whom she was currently in town visiting after much too long. The truth of the matter was that after she had eloped with the bug exterminator all those years ago, her relationship with her parents wasn't the greatest; little by little, she had mustered enough courage to face them again, knowing darn well what exactly to expect: bickering, and a whooooole lot of it.

But they were right. She had taken a risk marrying Michael. A huge risk. And what good had that truly done her? Not very much at all. Heck, he knocked her up… and then died. And while her heart ached from such a loss to this very day, Rachel knew full well that there was no way around it; if her parents brought it up, she had no way of winning that argument.

There was really only one way to earn back their trust. And that was by sucking up to them tirelessly. Which is why exactly she currently found herself in the produce aisle of the grocery store, dressed for the affectionate warm climate California often brought along with it. Rachel was dressed in a sleeveless, low collared vanilla tanktop, which tightly hugged her curvaceous figure and did not shy away from exposing the vast cleavage of her melon sized breasts. To go along with it, she sported a pair of jean short shorts, which barely made it down the whole of her blubblery arse. Flipflops were worn as her choice of footwear; her choice of attire made it all too clear that this was a woman who was fairly confident, to say the least, of her physical appearance.

Running the fingers of one hand through her locks of her luscious blonde hair, the other was supporting a cantaloupe, reeling the large fruit before her face for her eyes to thoroughly examine. The handle of a basket sat in the crook of her arm, with a few objects stored within it.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
<3
Miss Valentine
Miss Valentine

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2017-08-03

Back to top Go down

INV ONLY Re: Supers at the Superstore

Post by Guest August 5th 2017, 3:40 pm

"Man this is bullshit."   Earlier in the day Vincent had gotten a text from his dad while at school.  He told him to go pick up some groceries before coming home.  That seems fair enough right?  You would be correct, but for whatever reason he was telling Vincent that he needed to go all the way to a grocery store in Palo Alto.  His dad was telling him that he "needed" to get it from there.  Not in the mood to argue with him at the time Vincent just accepted it and told him okay.

As he sent the text saying "okay" a realization hit Vincent.  How would he be able to get there?  I mean sure flying is an option for him, but what if someone noticed him as he took off from the ground or gained altitude?  He didn't have his license yet, and his friends who did have their licenses wouldn't agree to drive him twenty something miles just for some groceries.
Because he didn't have any other ideas Vincent decided to just fly there.  It wouldn't take very long and the issue of being seen could be avoided with some careful planning.

An hour later

During his fifth period Vincent got up and left to use the "bathroom".  His teacher didn't really mind.  He was the TA in class and there was nothing for him to do anyways.  However instead of going to the bathroom he just went to the side of the theater instead.  After quickly checking around to see that no one was there he flew into the sky and made his way towards that stupid grocery store.

A little over a minute later.

When he landed in the somewhat empty parking lot Vincent read over the list of things that he needed to buy. It was mostly produce and some cheese.  "Okay... I don't know why he wants me to go here specifically, but whatever."  He muttered under his breath as he walked into the store.

Vincent practically speed walked through the aisles.  Since he wasn't familiar with this store, and didn't feel like asking the staff for help he just walked up and down every aisle looking for what he needed.  After a while he made it to the produce section.  By this point he had tunnel vision.  The only thing he was focused on was getting those grapes that his Dad needed so that he could get the hell out of here.  In fact, he was so focused that he didn't even notice the tall blonde woman literally right in front of him as he bumped into her.

Last edited by Trains on August 5th 2017, 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : formatting)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Valentine August 5th 2017, 4:13 pm

As a result of the accidental impact, Rachel stumbled with her footing and fell forward into the produce cooler, being in a bent over position with her buttox facing outward and the top half of her body laying over countless cantaloupes. The basket in the hook of her arm twirled around and dropped all her contents over the floor.

"Oh my…" She was oddly calm for a person who had just been bumped into, the reason being that Rachel really wasn't really the kind of person to lose her head over small accidents such as this. A mistake on the battlefield was something entirely different, but showing off her anger at such a time would have only made matters worse for her in the long run.

Standing back up, Rachel turned around to lay her eyes upon the teenager who had crashed into her, her large melon sized breasts still jiggling violently as a result of the collision. Running a hand through her hair, she squatted down to the floor and began to recollect her belongings, placing them back into her basket.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
<3
Miss Valentine
Miss Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 5th 2017, 4:37 pm

Despite Rachael not making a big deal out of it Vincent was freaking out internally. Part of him wanted to just put everything back at super speed and fly home, but he recognized that that was a huge overreaction to something small. He debated apologizing profusely, but realized that that was still somewhat overreacting to something small. He didn't want to just stay completely silent though, so as she bent down to pick up what had fallen on the floor Vincent spoke up. "Oh shit... uh... my b?" Realizing that what he just said was a shitty apology he added onto it "Let me help you with that." Anyone who heard Vincent speak would be able to tell that he was incredibly uncomfortable right now.

As he began to pick up her groceries in silence he wondered if she would say anything else besides "oh my". Not that the silence was bad or anything it's just that when stuff like this happens people usually attempt to make awkward small talk with the other person.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Valentine August 5th 2017, 4:41 pm

"Oh, don't worry about it," she softly giggled, "accidents happen all the time. It's no big deal." Rachel offered him a warm smile, the very smile that had seen her win the Miss America beauty pageant in times past. It was at this time that she noticed how young the boy truly was; if she had to guess, she'd say he was around the age of 16, give or take a year.

Accepting her groceries from within his arms, she put them away into her basket and stood up together with him. "I don't see many boys at the market at this hour. Shouldn't you be in school?"

<3
Miss Valentine
Miss Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 5th 2017, 5:04 pm

At first Vincent was relived. Rachael didn't attempt to make any small talk with him at first. All she had told him was that it was fine because accidents happen. However when she pointed out that he was supposed to be in school he panicked a bit. Did she actually care if he was in school or not? Maybe it was just an off-hand comment. Not wanting to look like a juvenile delinquent Vincent decided to tell her a half truth. "Yeah normally I would be in school, but my teacher let me leave early because I didn't have to do anything today," he said while looking around to see if there was anything that he missed, "I only have five classes and my last class I'm a TA." He smiled and hoped that she would believe him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Valentine August 5th 2017, 5:12 pm

Due to her Peak Human Intelligence as well as her degree in Human Psychology, it was as clear as day to Rachel that this boy wasn't entirely telling the truth; heck, it was written all over his face through how uncomfortable he looked and how awkwardly he was behaving. Yes, there was most certainly a great deal of tension in the air. But for the sake of it having absolutely nothing to do with her, she decided to just let it be.

"Oh, I see. Well good for you!" She didn't really now what to say next or whether to keep the conversation going. "Y'know... it's very important to take your studies seriously! So the fact that you seem to be dedicated to them is always a good sign. I'm sure you'll make it far in this world someday."

Smiling awkwardly, she glanced at her basket, knowing there were still oh-so many things she needed to get. "In any case, I'll be on my way then, I've a lot else to attend to, if you don't mind. It was nice running into you though! Er..." she paused, awaiting him to fill in his name for her.

<3
Miss Valentine
Miss Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 5th 2017, 5:29 pm

Vincent wasn't exactly the most dedicated to his studies, but he just took the compliment and thanked Rachael instead of bothering to correct her. He could tell that despite his best efforts he had made things pretty uncomfortable for both of them. So when she asked for his name and mentioned that she had to go he felt a huge wave of relief. "My name is Vincent," he said to her, "and uh... I have a lot of things to do also so I'll just get going." And right as he finished that sentence he hurried off to finish getting groceries.

While he walked away Vincent thought to himself. Maybe he shouldn't have left so abruptly. Part of him wished he didn't do that, but it was too late now. All he could hope for is that if he met this lady again that she wouldn't remember their awkward as hell first encounter.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Valentine August 5th 2017, 5:34 pm

Before he had run off, she introduced herself as "Rachel" and waved to him, bidding him farewell. "Vincent," she said softly under her breath as he made off.

What was the point? Why was she repeating his name to herself? It wasn't very likely that she would ever run into him again... or was it?

She carried along, going about her business. Oh! What if she cooked her parents a nice, hot meal to go with all the shopping she had done for them? If that wouldn't get her on their good side, she didn't know what would.

<3
Miss Valentine
Miss Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 5th 2017, 6:17 pm

A Week Later in a Different Store

A  group of men wearing ski masks walked into the store.  After ordering everyone to get on the ground one of them approached the cashier with a gun in his hand and pointed it at him.  Unsurprisingly the man asked for all the money they had in the cash registers.  Why they decided to rob a random store instead of a bank is a question for another day.  What was important is that during all this someone managed to set off the alarm.

Meanwhile Outside

Vincent is walking outside with some groceries. His parents wanted him to go all the way to Palo Alto again. He was deep in thought trying to figure out why they always need him to go so far for groceries when he heard the alarm go off. "Oh boy that isn't good." He thought to himself. After putting his bag and groceries on top of a nearby rooftop he snuck into the store through the back to see what was going on.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Valentine August 5th 2017, 6:24 pm

Present among the rest of the shoppers when the alarm sounded off was none other than Rachel. She knew that sound all too well; something was wrong, and even if she was hundreds of miles away from home, it was her duty to protect the innocent wherever and whenever there was trouble.

And so at the sound of the alarm, she dropped her basket to the floor and hurried into the little girl's room, swapping her street clothes for her latex superhero costume.

By the time she emerged, Vincent had already made his entrance upon the scene. Noticing that he was wearing a ski mask, Miss Valentine mistook him for one of the burglars!

Using her mastery of stealth to sneak up on him, closely the distance between the two of them within an instant, Miss Valentine appeared at his flank with her right hand curled into a tempered fist. Flailing her arm forward, she intended to punch Vincent from one side of the grocery store to the next.

<3
Miss Valentine
Miss Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 5th 2017, 6:40 pm

Most people assume that after you reach a certain level of power you automatically get things like super senses or the ability to live without eating, drinking, or breathing.  This was not the case with Vincent.  Despite the fact that he was incredibly strong, fast, and tough he was still at a human level in some aspects.  On top of being a master of stealth Rachel was also able to sneak up on Vincent undetected because of his human senses. Luckily for Vincent even though he didn't actually notice her until she threw a punch at him his reflexes allowed him to back away from the punch easily.

After he backed up he realized what his attacker was wearing. "Oh great..." he thought to himself as he got into a boxing stance, "this random ass store is getting robbed by super villains..." He didn't even stop to think about how his outfit could possibly mislead people as to what he's doing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Valentine August 5th 2017, 6:51 pm

Evading the punch of Miss Valentine wasn't something just anyone was capable of doing. That is, most certainly not an ordinary human. Possessing the absolute peak level of human potential, there wasn't a single human alive that should have been able to do that, not when she was as serious as she was. So then how in the world did this masked robber accomplish such a feat?!

Though she may have had her doubts, there was hard evidence right in front of her eyes. This man... nay, this monster directly before her eyes had at his disposal a level of power that just might give her a run for her own money. This wasn't going to be easy; a feeling in Miss Valentine's gut told her that.

"Not bad," she mused, "no one has ever evaded one of my attacks so easily like that before. It's a shame you use your prowess to commit crimes. I'm sure you'd have made a fine hero!"

Clicking a glass vial from her belt, she threw it on the floor of the store, aiming it right between Vincent's feet. This would have caused the vial to shatter, releasing a thick cloud of anesthetic gas from inside that should have knocked him out. In the case that it wasn't enough to do the job, Miss Valentine instead opted to use it as a guise to conceal her movements, so as to sneak up from behind him and get him into a full nelson hold to keep him from moving.

<3
Miss Valentine
Miss Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 5th 2017, 7:06 pm

Vincent was confused by this situation.  He thought that she was the evil one here.  So when she mentioned that he could've been a great hero it threw him off.  Before he could explain himself he threw a vial at his feet that released a thick cloud of gas.  "Well that's not good,"  he said out loud.  Explaining himself would have to wait.  Gasses was one of his weaknesses and he wasn't sure if she was trying to kill him or just incapacitate him.  With a casual clap he attempted to disperse the gas, being careful  not to cause too much collateral damage.

After attempting to clap away the gas Miss Valentine managed to get the full nelson on a distracted Vincent.  With the gas probably gone he could've explained himself here, but he wasn't sure if she would believe him or not.  Wanting to get this over with quickly he attempted escaped the full nelson and if he succeeds would turn to face her if he doesn't succeed he just says this while in the full nelson.  "Okay lady look.  You're fighting the wrong person here.  I'm not actually evil."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Valentine August 5th 2017, 7:24 pm

"The wrong person?"

She held her gloved hand up to his face while he was struggling to escape from her grasp; he was incredibly strong, stronger than any other man she had ever held in such a manner. She could hardly contain him within her grasp, but as she did, she moved her gloved hand up to his nose, which still had traces of the gas stuck to it. Holding it there against him, she attempted to keep him from fidgeting by steering the follicles of the gas into his nostrils, hopefully knocking him out.

There was no reason to believe that he wasn't as evil as he said he was. What did that even mean, anyway? Sure, maybe robbing a store wasn't as bad as killing someone. But didn't exactly make him a hero, either.

She waited for him to pass out, losing control over him.

<3
Miss Valentine
Miss Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top