The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Alert! Copper's first skirmish I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Alert! Copper's first skirmish I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Alert! Copper's first skirmish I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Alert! Copper's first skirmish I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Alert! Copper's first skirmish I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Alert! Copper's first skirmish I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Alert! Copper's first skirmish I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Alert! Copper's first skirmish I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Alert! Copper's first skirmish I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Alert! Copper's first skirmish I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Alert! Copper's first skirmish I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Alert! Copper's first skirmish I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Alert! Copper's first skirmish

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Alert! Copper's first skirmish

Post by Pluto December 19th 2018, 7:52 pm

Copper peered out from one of the countless Hong Kong buildings.  This city looked good.....or at least as good as it could be for the moment. Still, more than likely there were criminals  hiding. And he just had to find them. Copper whistled out a happy little tune whilst  condensing himself in a big and  tight ball of copper before rolling off the building. There had to be something interesting to do today.

Last edited by Pluto on December 20th 2018, 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pluto
Pluto

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2018-03-30

Back to top Go down

INV ONLY Re: Alert! Copper's first skirmish

Post by ghost December 19th 2018, 8:10 pm

Ney York. Iha had to hide his face while walking along the streets. He had a beard and mustache cover most of his head and practically ducked when a police officer walked past. Iha didn't want to get noticed, though the incident of his escape was long ago he didn't want to take chances.

He just needed to make it to the Natural History Museum. Professor Aleksander Mu needed to take a look at one of the artifacts he had found in Italy It may shed light on where to find the next Egyptian temple and in turn, find another piece of history to be protected.  

A loud thud seemed to echo from down an ale way. It would have gone unnoticed in in the crowed by the metal ringing seemed to draw Iha's attention. "Who's there?". He questioned loudly down the seemingly empty space. He walked forward curiously but with suspicion, after all it was Hong Kong. Iha's hand rested on a .45 caliber handgun that snuggled against his left side rib cage.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Avatar image: By Ofelia Generated with AI.
ghost
ghost
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 447
Job : Medical, Navy
Humor : Your mom
Registration date : 2011-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Pluto December 19th 2018, 8:42 pm

Copper  landed  in his ball of copper on the rough ground with a large thud. He shook violently and opened the ball before limbering himself up a bit.  The landing had been  a bit too rattling for his own taste. but to each their own. Then he heard something. very faintly, he could hear footsteps heading in his direction. He ignored the sound and walked down the street, Making little magic tricks with copper cards.
Pluto
Pluto

Back to top Go down

Post by ghost December 19th 2018, 9:09 pm

(OOC: What do you think about making this thread into taking on the Alert?)

Iha watched as a young man pulled himself out of a copper container. He started to walk off on the other side of the building. Iha's eyes just need a glimpse of the kids face and he'd be able to search him in his database.

Instead of drawing attention to himself he followed the man. The professor can wait. New meta's are always a dangerous thing. Some times they don't have a clue what they are doing.

Iha's nice suit flapped in the wind as he ran, trying not to loose sight of the guy. All he could see were quick flashes of metallic cards. "Just turn around once." He thought.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
ghost
ghost
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Pluto December 20th 2018, 9:49 am

(OOC: yeah that can work. As long as that happens during or after the fight)  Copper continued walking. Still making card tricks.  One of the cards hit him in his  face, causing him to turn around and clutch his face in pain. After a while he stopped clutching his face, and although he was terry eyed. He could still see the outline of a person in front of him.
Pluto
Pluto

Back to top Go down

Post by ghost December 20th 2018, 8:34 pm

"Be careful, Iha. The system has been a little glitchy lately. There has been some interference, me and the professor are trying to pinpoint the source. Give us some time." A female voice rang through Iha's head, inaudible to anyone around him. His communication up-link Home was top of the line, with most stuff he carried nowadays. The handgun he griped was worth more than most peoples car's, the professor had a thing about going all out. It was something about, "safety first" and, "just because you have a mechanical body dons't make you invincible!".

The .45's grip was soft on Iha's hand. The weight of the weapon seemed perfect, beautifully balanced. The iron sights were practically like lasers for how accurate they were. He's been going to the range a lot lately, but the rounds he carried today were no joke. Hollow-points, devastating little buggers. He found himself surprised at how fond of weapons he's become, "This new world must be rubbing off on me..." he thought.

The young man stopped, then quickly turned around. Iha, surprised, froze in his steps. An instant later an alarm sounded in his head. A red box that surrounded the young man's face filled his vision, his software scanned the kid and flagged him as a threat. Not only a low human threat, but a class S-5 Meta threat. It's been a while sense Iha had seen that. Reaction took hold. Iha jumped back, not caring about the crowded street, flipped upside down in the air while drawing his weapon and before he landed back on his feet, shot three times at the kid. "No time to ask questions..." He thought. The bullets would hit the man's left shoulder, left abdomen, and left kneecap if not evaded.

"What were those shots?!" The woman's voice rang in Iha's head...

(OOC: Can you change the title of the thread to, "ALERT! Copper's First Skirmish?!")

Last edited by ghost on December 22nd 2018, 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

ghost
ghost
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Pluto December 20th 2018, 9:26 pm

(OOC yeah sure) Copper’s eyes slowly cleared up and he noticed the figure as a man. A man with a slick type of coolness with him. The man pointed his gun at copper and fired three bullets at him. One at his left abdomen, one at his left shoulder, and one at his kneecap. Copper formed a copper wall in an attempt to block the shots. The first two bullets exploded on the wall, sending bits of shrapnel everywhere, the third bullet hit it’s target though. Although it had also hit the copper wall, it managed to penetrate it, becoming noticeably blunt in the process.
The bullet lodged itself in his kneecap and he screamed in pain and fell backwards. He looked behind him and noticed that off in the distance was a manhole cover. And to his luck, this particular manhole cover was made of copper. The young boy’s eyes widened with hope and he reached out at the manhole cover. The cover slowly lifted itself off the ground. And copper let out a groan as he hurled the cover all the way at the man. If the man didn’t move or evade the cover would hit him square in the chest.
Pluto
Pluto

Back to top Go down

Post by ghost December 20th 2018, 10:22 pm

The red alert box quickly expanded. A list of possible abilities appeared in front of Iha's vision:
* Sonic sounds

Then the kid pulled a copper wall up in front of him, it shattered two of the bullets but let one pass piercing the man's knee. The scream filled the streets, but not only that, shrapnel took down three civilians. Suddenly the scene opened up before Iha. People running away, children crying, police started to yell and their cars blaring through the streets.    

"Whats going on?" Iha questioned. Before Iha knew it a peace of metal hit his chest, pushing him to the ground. Pain pushed itself through his body. His martial arts training kicked in, getting to his feet Iha held the .45 up pointing at the kid. "There is something wrong with this situation.". He had to figure out what it was. Maybe it had to do with these glitches that have been happening. "Wait!" Iha shouted, his hand raised.

ghost
ghost
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Pluto December 20th 2018, 11:37 pm

Copper seethed in pain as he took the bullet out of his kneecap. Unortunatlwy for him that made the situation worse as he began rapidly bleeding out. Copper cursed under his breath and, slowly got to his feet. He noticed the man in front of him had raised his gun. A sign of defeat for sure. “ alright you’ve given up, now if you don’t mind...” Copper raised his hand at the man, and long and spindly copper tendrils extended from behind the strange man. Copper slammed his hand downward, And the tendrils quickly slammed themselves down at the man. If the man didn’t make a move he would be disarmed for sure!
Pluto
Pluto

Back to top Go down

Post by ghost December 22nd 2018, 2:17 pm

BEEP! An Alarm sounded in Iha's head, quickly a metallic structure formed between the two men. Iha's belt had metal capsules down the middle of it, if his program noticed an attack they would quickly melt and form into the needed shape and size to protect Iha from any harm. Though this time there was something up. An alarm doesn't usually go off. And despite the deployment of the shield, the attack was come from behind Iha...!

Copper tendrils whipped the .45 out of Iha's hand. Iha rolled to his right, giving him a clear view of the kid. "I'm sorry kid. Let me take you to the hospital!" Iha spoke out sincerely. Police were getting closer, and if they don't move to shelter soon, they will both be in prison by night fall. Wounded people around them where crying.

"Mehka, can you get an ambulance to my location as soon as possible?" Iha urged. "There has been an accident." He would have sighed but he felt in a rush. "Come on kid! Let me help you!" He reached out his hand, "Follow me!".

"Mehka, when you have time deactivate my belt. I'm leaving a shield up on the street. Something is up with the software. How close are you to a solution?" Iha questioned through his Comm's.
"Roger, EMS is on the way. Professor is working on the solution, give us twenty minutes. Just try to stay out of public till this blows over. I'm sending you directions to one of our nearest safe houses. There are medical supplies there." Her tone was rushing too, and Iha could hear the dancing of her fingers on the keyboard as she spoke.

ghost
ghost
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Pluto December 22nd 2018, 9:56 pm

Copper was feeling rather surprised hearing the person he once thought of as a villain offering to help him. Copper calmed down a bit a bit before saying: “Ok I’ll come with you”. Copper waved his hand at the tendril and it disentagrated into about 5 bucks worth of pennies.
Pluto
Pluto

Back to top Go down

Post by ghost December 23rd 2018, 12:09 pm

Iha gestured toward the alleyway and took off into a jog, being sure that the kid could keep up. A map was quickly sent to his systems allowing a red dotted path to fill his vision, the destination was surprisingly close, only two blocks away.

As Iha ran he could hear the police and ambulance show up and one civilian quickly explaining where the 'perpetrators' have gone, pointing a finger in their direction. Iha quickly turned the corner, then another. Still on track he urged the kid, "Its not too far now." Iha would have tried to help with the bleeding, but with his equipment acting up it was best not to. "There is medical equipment this way.". Soon they came to a tall apartment building.

"Go around the back, I will buzz you in." Mehka said over comms.

They turned down another alley along the backside of the building and as they approached the door buzzed. Iha swung it open and darted inside. It wasn't the best neighborhood, nor the most expensive place, but it'll have to do for now. The hallway was all old wood flooring, lights along the walls flickered and some stopped working an age ago. They went up a flight of stairs and took a right.

"Apartment 201." Her voice rang.
"Moving." Iha stoke aloud.

The door also buzzed as they approached. Iha pushed it open, after urging the kid inside he took a quick look down the hall. No one seemed to be following them. He couldn't hear anyone walking up the stairs or any commotion outside. "I think we're good for now." Iha told the kid as he pulled the door closed, an electronic lock buzzed and slammed into the door.

The apartment was what you would've expected in the slums. All of the furniture was old looking with designs from the 70s. They stood in the living room, two hallways jetted out, one leading to the laundry,  bathroom, and a spar bedroom. The other took you to the kitchen, though an open space in the wall allowed you to see right into it.

"This way." Iha lead him to the bedroom.

In the middle of the room was a metallic looking table, a surgical light was nearby and flashed on as Iha hit the switch to the space itself. Along the walls were cabinets with glass doors, a refrigerator was in the corner of the room. In the other corner was a T-16 standing in a storage container; a futuristic capsule that had a glass door with tubs and wires going to the wall.

"Lay here." He pointed to the table and started to gather supplies from the cabinets.

"Tell me about yourself kid." Iha asking questions to keep the guys mind off the pain, but also because he was interested. Any information he could give Iha would be sent strait to his database.

(OOC: Sorry it's not more of a skirmish. Iha can heal your leg quickly and you can go nuts on him if you'd like. Then maybe suits of armor can crash through the apartment and we can take on the alert.)

Last edited by ghost on December 24th 2018, 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added OOC comment)

ghost
ghost
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Pluto December 30th 2018, 1:02 pm

For a brief moment Copper wondered if he should tell this stranger his life story. Then he remembered that this guy offered to help him. Surely the least he could do was give him some information. He laid down on the table and began his life story ” My real name is Blake, Blake Sulfur. I probably shouldn’t have told you that’ but I trust you despite you know...you shooting me. Anyway
I was born with my ability. My parents were mages. They would tell me stories all the time about their adventures hunting necromancers. On one depressing day our house was ambushed. I guess some of the necromancers wanted to get back at them
” As copper talked his eyes grew watery. “That’s about all I feel like telling you at the moment. Ask me some more information later”
Pluto
Pluto

Back to top Go down

Post by ghost January 3rd 2019, 9:01 pm

Iha took a thick glass bottle out of one of the cabinets as the kid spoke. The bottle was decorative, it had ornate animals superimposed on its sides and a swing top. The fluid inside was a thick neon orange color. Grabbing it lightly with both hands Iha moved toward this kid as he lay on the table. Iha didn't notice the kids eyes as he walked, he payed close attention to every movement he was making.

"Yeah, I'll have to do that Blake." He answered. "My name is Iha. Now, this is a potion that I brewed a few months ago. I hope you don't have any aversion to magic, you know, with your history and whatnot." He carefully set the bottle down next to the kid and looked at him. "I apologize for shooting you. You see, I am not all human. I have software, and for some reason it's been acting up today." He smiled nervously. "This will heal you up quick and in a jiffy." He gestured to the bottle. "I'll just pour a little over the wound and in a few minutes you'll be all better."

Iha popped the lid on the bottle and began to pour the fluid onto Blake's wound. If the kid allowed him, the pain in his leg would first be intensified by two, then would go away altogether in a minute. If the bullet was still in place it would be pushed out. If bones where broken they would be healed and the skin would look like new.

"So, what exactly is your ability? If you don't min me asking that is..." He questioned as the drop left the bottle.

In the corner of the room the T-16's head raised. It's eyes started to glow blue and it left the charging station. Iha looked at the android nervously.

"Did you activate the T-16 in the safe house?" He questioned over comms.
"No... Why?" Mehka answered, "We found the problem. There is a virus that penetrated the internet. I mean, THE INTERNET. World wide there are algorithmic errors everywhere. It's even on the news, the US thinks China is hacking them and China thinks its Russia and so on." She talked, "We have to be careful with our connections. Who knows whats going on... Wait... the T-16?!" She blared.

The android pulled out its laser rifle and pointed it at the 'intruders'!

ghost
ghost
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Pluto May 6th 2019, 6:18 pm

Copper stared in utmost confusion as Ihq took out what appeared to be a laser rifle and pointed it at what appeared to be intruders. Copper gasped in alarm.
Pluto
Pluto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top