The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Killian Phelan I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:52 am by ProwlerKnight

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Killian Phelan I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Killian Phelan I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Stars over Vegas
Killian Phelan I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Killian Phelan I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Killian Phelan I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Killian Phelan I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Killian Phelan I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Killian Phelan I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Killian Phelan I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Killian Phelan I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Killian Phelan I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Killian Phelan I_vote_lcapKillian Phelan I_voting_barKillian Phelan I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Killian Phelan

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Killian Phelan Empty Killian Phelan

Post by The Swolefather September 21st 2017, 10:30 pm

Killian Phelan

"The Dread Wolf"

The Bio

NPC Name:Fenrir
Title: The Dread Wolf
Alignment:Lawful Neutral
age unknown

Race:Purebreed Lycan
Hair:White
Eyes:Light Blue
Height:6'6"/12' when Lycan
Weight:300 lbs/ 600 lbs when lycan
Blood type:AB+

The Looks

Killian can usually be found wearing a nice 3 piece suit, generally with a long coat over it.
Human Form:
Werewolf Form:
The

Personality

Killian has been around for a long time, and hates it when people beat around the bush. He's a very straightforward person, and values loyalty and honesty. Killian is also brutally honest due to this, and will never tell a lie. Anyone who values these same morals, are considered family to him. Regardless of his old age, this wolf enjoys adventures, especially the dangerous sorts, and lives for the thrill of battle.
The Story

When and where Killian is born has been forgotten by even him, after what seems like an eternity walking the earth. Recorded stories from his parents, who knew this would happen. They spoke of Killian as a young wolf, traveling with his family from country to country, hunting the rarest of prey. Whilst he was in his '20s', Killian was enlisted into the U.S army during World War One, regardless of his families' power. Once back from the war, it was his time to learn the ins and outs of the company, and how to do business. Around World War 2, Killian enlisted once again, leaving the company in the hands of his siblings while he fought. Killian became addicted to war, enlisting until under different names each war, until his physical body was deemed 'too old.' Since then, Killian has settled once again as the head of his company, and gets his rush out of training as a world class fencer, choosing a saber instead of a foil, excelling at Krav Maga, and honing his marksmanship.
The

Priority

1. Agility
2. Strength
3. Endurance
4. Reaction

The Powers

Purebreed Lycan: Killian is capable of shifting into his lycan form whenever he chooses.

Enhanced Smell, Hearing and Touch: Killian if focused is capable of honing in on a scent around 3 miles away, hear whispering from over 400 feet away, as well as feel the vibrations of the average human walking from 40 feet away.

Enhanced speed: Due to being a purebred Lycan, Killian is capable of running around 120 mph.

Enhanced Strength: In Lycan form, Killian can lift upwards of 50 tons. This also causes his jaw strength to crush at around 30,000 PSI.

Healing Factor: In his Lycan form, Killian can heal from most wounds almost instantly, while fatal ones will take a few minutes. Limbs regenerate after about a week.

Dark Vision: Killian can see perfectly clear in complete darkness

Enhanced Reflexes: Killian is capable of reacting almost instantly to anything he sees, able to dodge bullets shot from more than 20 feet away.

Durability: In his Lycan form, Killian is able to walk away clean of any wounds from firearms under a .308, and any mortal made blades. This also causes his claws and teeth to be stronger than all mortal metals. This allows him to rip through most armors, and scale walls and ceilings.

Complete Silence: While in his Lycan form, Killian can move in complete silence, able to traverse loud materials without making a sound.

Enhanced Human Form: In his human form, Killian is still quite powerful, able to brush off most small firearms, and take minor wounds from blades, run at around 40 miles an hour, lift 10 tons,and retain his dark vision, enhanced senses and ability to move in complete silence.
The Weaknesses

Silver: Much like any werewolf, silver will cause extreme pain to Killian, cutting his skin with ease and causes burning as well as swelling in the effected area, all of which his healing factor can not heal.

Fire: Killian has an extreme disdain for fire, avoiding it at all costs. The presence of it will cause him to lose composure as well as react irrationally.

Holy Powers/Grounds: Blessed objects as well as holy grounds burn Killian's skin, these wounds are unaffected by his healing factor.

Lunar Eclipse: The eclipse of a moon will cause Killian to weaken, only functioning at half of his capacity.

Sensory Overload: Flashes of light while in low light areas, sudden loud noises as well as overpowering scents will disorient Killian.

Wolfsbane: Wolfsbane will make Killian extremely sick and weak, sometimes forcing him out of his lycan form.

Vulnerable Trasformation: It takes 1 post for Killian to shift into his Lycan form, if his concentration breaks, the transformation will end, or send him into a frenzy.

Pack Mentality: Killian values all of his employees and pack members. He will do anything to free a member who has been held captive, or avenge their death.

Feral Rage: If Killian fears for his life, watches a pack member die in front of him, or is generally enraged, there is a high possibility he will fall into a feral rage, attacking like an animal with no rationality.

Electricity: Shock Killian enough with a high enough voltage, and he will shift out of his Lycan form.

The Items

.500 Win Mag: Killian carries a matte black revolver on his right hip, loaded with explosive rounds.

Cane Sword: Killian's cane seconds as a sword made out of Arcadian Metal. The hilt holds a medium sized black gem, which supplies the mana. But, the gem must be replaced every 3 posts that it is used continuously, which requires Killian to retreat and handle the small gems carefully.
The Minions

Sons of the wolf:
Purebreeds: Purebreeds are the siblings of Killian, rivaling him in strength. They are capable of lifting around 30 tons, run around 80 mph and walk away injury free from most small arms.

Alphas: Alphas are Lycans turned by Killian himself. Alphas share a lot of Killian's powers, able to run at around 50 mph, lift around 10 tons, and walk away injury free from firearms up to a .45 calbiber. These Lycans are Killian's most trusted, and are the council of his company alongside his siblings. There are only about 15 of them in the pack.

Betas: Betas are Lycans turned by any of the Alphas. Betas are mid pack in strength, able to run around 40mph, lift around 8 tons, but are injured by anything larger than a 9mm. Betas are the muscle of Killian's company, guarding supply runs, warehouses and the big guy himself. There are anywhere between 20-30 of them at each of his warehouses.

Omegas: Omegas are lycans turned by Betas. Omegas are the weakest, only able to run around 30 mph, lift 4 tons, and are injured by any firearms or blades. Omega's are the backbone of his company, skilled workers who assemble the weaponry, test them and help in the development of new items. Each location houses around 100 omegas.

Weaknesses: All of his pack are weak to the same things he is. Silver, holy ground, wolfsbane, electricity, and are vulnerable during transformation. Due to not being purebreeds, they are only capable of shifting at night.
The Fluff

Dreadwolf Arms: Dreadwolf Arms is a company that develops weaponry, armor and other combat gear. The company has been in the Phelan family since WWI, when they developed the first fully automatic weapons. Their networth is around 754 billion USD.

Teaching an old dog new tricks: Killian gets his kicks out of training in fencing, krav maga and marksmanship with pistols. He is nearly capable of competing in each at an international level as well as combine them together.
The RP Sample

Application created by

Chellizard | This code is open-source and available for free use.

Last edited by The Swolefather on January 20th 2018, 7:39 pm; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : changed the character image to a spoiler, edited height, weight and personality.)
The Swolefather
The Swolefather
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : SHRP's strongest member
Lift things up, put them down.
Resident competitive weightlifter.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2016-08-29

Back to top Go down

Killian Phelan Empty Re: Killian Phelan

Post by Samael Christensen September 21st 2017, 10:35 pm

Approved until stated otherwise

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The immortal with not enough patience for this- Adam Johnson (Vampire boi)
The Ravens Son- Samael Christensen
The Half angel/Half brother - Nathaniel Christensen
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2012-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard November 11th 2017, 9:15 pm

Retired to an NPC.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Killian Phelan JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top