The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
TROUBLE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
TROUBLE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
TROUBLE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
TROUBLE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
TROUBLE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
TROUBLE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
TROUBLE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
TROUBLE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
TROUBLE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
TROUBLE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
TROUBLE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
TROUBLE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
TROUBLE - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTROUBLE - Page 2 I_voting_barTROUBLE - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ghost
TROUBLE - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTROUBLE - Page 2 I_voting_barTROUBLE - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

TROUBLE

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: TROUBLE

Post by Chellizard May 24th 2017, 3:59 am

"Shut up already. And stop changing the subject! We could have been prepared, but you wanted to treat me like a mule instead of just letting me carry you. I know how to carry lots of things with little effort now. I'll prove it to you." rambling for a bit as they were walking, Tyuki just removed doors off of hinges as if she were ripping a sheet of tissue paper in half with one hand. She would leave the doors on the floor, stepping over them, or propping them on the wall and moving around of them.

But, not everything was going as planned. It never did.

Of course something would go wrong. And of course it would be Bliss. As the hand reached out to grab hold of Bliss, Tyuki's reaction was to grab hold of Bliss and not let go. Tyuki pulled, using Bliss' whole body as an anchor. Digging her heels into the floor, Tyuki ripped backward, pulling Bliss and whatever was attached to Bliss with her.

The hand belonged to a masked man, dressed in black, and a gun on their hip. Tyuki got Bliss to a semi more safe place, which was just on the floor.

The man was on top of Bliss, of course, seeing as he had grabbed onto Bliss' wrist and was intending on yanking her into the vent space.

But, that was NOT happening!

"Are you literally an idiot? Stop it." Tyuki grabbed the man, her hand clasping his firmly. The bones in his wrist would whine as she squeeze, easily fracturing them. The man let out a yelp of terror.

"WHAT THE FUCK! YOU'RE A GODDAMN FAIRY GIRL AND YOU JUST BROKE MY HAND?" screaming in agony, Tyuki would send an elbow right into the back of his head, knocking him out cold.

"Dumbass. Now, let's find Kyrie and the other girl. What was her name? I honestly forgot." Tyuki used her foot to push the man over out of the way, her hand extending to help Bliss up.

"I guess we go where he was going to take us, right?" Tyuki asked, looking to the vent.

"Hey, before we go, check this dude out and see if he had a radio or anything you can use to better map out this place." actually using her brain, Tyuki looked at Bliss as she also searched the man. She found a flash light. Turning it on, she shined it into the open vent and waited for Bliss to give the go ahead.

Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 5015
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss May 24th 2017, 5:22 am

Tyuki had some attitude.

Bliss had a lower lip curl into a look of retribution, but she ate it.

Then, something accosted her.

Accosted her like a pro.

A pro at getting treated like a chump by Tyuki.

"His hand smells like mango hand sanitizer." Bliss leaned down over the know unconscious goon. "He better still have- jackpot." To ease Tyuki's complaining, Bliss also grabbed the walkie talkie at his side, but this hand sanitizer smelled like a field of mangoes uprooted and replaced all the nose hairs in someone's nostrils. And, that someone was Bliss.

Bliss zip tied the man to a pipe and then slapped a piece of tape over his mouth. "Alright, we're good here. Time to head through the vent."

Bliss hopped in the vent. Nothing terrible happened. She took another step, pushing the grate out of the way and stepping into a large room. Too bad Bliss never got any light powers and vampires could not see in the dark. "Hey Tyuki, give me some light."

The room opened up into a major problem and once illuminated it became much more present. At least it looked problematic. A giant metallic cylinder sat within the apex of the vents, taking in the majority of the airflow, but without any discernible intentions on its own. "I'm gonna need to take a look at this. Go find the villain lair."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

TROUBLE - Page 2 D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard May 26th 2017, 3:47 am

"Mangoes are pretty good. I like it when they give them that cool cut pattern and serve it with breakfast or desert." thinking out loud as she helped Bliss search the unconscious man.

Keeping the flash light in her hand, she used her foot to shove the man against the wall, allowing Bliss to zip tie him to a pipe.

"Welp, I'll go first, then." she offered, getting in front of Bliss to make sure she wasn't apprehended again. The chunky yellow boots she wore would pad against the metallic floor, sending ominous echoes down the dank hall.

The flash light came in handy as they made their trek, the cone of light guiding the way as they turned corner after corner. The last corner they turned opened up into a much larger room. Tyuki would shine the light around until finally settling the beam onto the large cylinder in the middle of the room.

"Uhh. Interesting." she muttered, having an instant flash back to the first time she had ever met Bliss in New York City. That was like five years ago! Time had seriously flown by...

"Here," Tyuki tossed the flash light to Bliss, her wings spreading behind of her and then a much brighter light following as four tendrils expanded from the spot between her wings.

The large tendrils would illuminate the whole room, making it as if the sun was shining down on them.

"I bet it's this way!" Tyuki said, rushing to the right wall and slamming through it, a silhouette of herself being carved out into the wall. She left a pile of rubble behind her as she barreled through the wall in to the next room, and then the next, and the next. She left a path of destruction as she slammed through walls, literally not giving a single care about how much damage she did to this place. She wanted to find the villain, wreck them, and then find her friends.

Hopefully the sixth wall she broke through would be the last one she had to; she was feel a little sore around her elbows.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
TROUBLE - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss May 26th 2017, 4:20 am

"Why are you using you elbows?" Bliss rubbed her own fragile, boney elbows, wondering what she could break if she hit something. Probably a humerus. "I don't think I would find Abby or Kyrie with my elbows. I could however find out what this giant thing in the middle of the room is. And, why something so new is in the middle of this plant."

The estimation Bliss made rang true, but Bliss did not say why it rang true. Bliss remembered seeing some of the machinery running to the machine, but putting her finger on the pulse evaded Bliss. Putting her ear up to the side of the machine, Bliss listened to nothing. No sound. No machinery. No hum. But, it felt warm to the touch. "I would say this shouldn't be warm, but we're in a power plant, so I guess it all makes-" Bliss felt her voice echo in an empty room. "Tooki? Are you still here?"

The wall before Tyuki fell before the might of her elbows. Her massive elbows. Her elbows that could take no more, giving the wall all it could take. When the wall fell, so did the secrets it hid.

A giant room filled with glass tubes lined the walls about the room. Each looked large enough to hold a full grown bear and half a shark, more than large enough for a person. And people did in fact share the room. Towards the side of the room, Kyrie sat tied to a chair in a pair of jeans with a black T-shirt with enough tape over her mouth to keep her from using any of her vocal projection to mess everything up.  

Just as Tyuki entered the room, a finger tap would come from behind her. A red haired girl wearing a red and black sailor scout outfit would appear from seemingly no where, whispering into Tyuki's ear. "Hey! Be quiet or she'll hear you. We gotta save Kyrie, then we can stop this crazy lady."

A very distinct smell of grape moisturizer hung around Abby's neck.

The smell almost was rancid enough to drown out the approach of footsteps coming back into the newly created laboratory.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard May 26th 2017, 5:47 am

The wall fell prey to Tyuki's strength, crumbling under the pressure she applied with her elbows. Rubbing over her appendages, her eyes would glow in a muted fashion, a bit of her own healing energy infiltrating the bruises, removing them from her elbows.

"This looks like some creepy science lab... what the hell is going on here?" she asked out loud, a sudden muffled MMMN! bringing her attention to Kyrie tied up to a chair.

The girl was screeching behind of the duct tape gag, and was actually looking a little faint. It was as if she was seeing a ghost! Tyuki was supposed to be DEAD!

"Huh?" she gasped, turning to see Abby, Tyuki could smell the faint bit of grape and took a step backward.

"Err, who the hell are you?" Tyuki asked, but the foot steps resounding from the hall way made her work a bit faster. Dashing to Kyrie's aid, Tyuki ripped the duct tape off while simultaneously healing Kyrie's face. The double actions allowed Tyuki to free Kyrie of the sticky prison while also causing her ZERO pain!

Hooray!

"TYUKI. OH. EM. GEE. TYYYYUUUUKIIII!" now free of the tape prison, Kyrie's sonic scream erupted from her due to her excited state, all of the test tubes shattering immediately.

Oops.

-My DeviantArt-
TROUBLE - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss May 26th 2017, 6:03 am

The loud shriek did not help Tyuki hide her presence in the lab. It's probably easy to assume Tyuki knew Kyrie would do that. Tyuki might have a plan, but most likey, she just wanted to help her friend, and helping people is a great thing to do.

"Helping your friend might have helped me a bit more." A voice rasped as it stepped forward. "I need test subjects. You look like you could help me out quite a bit." With her hair pulled back tighter than the seal on any of the tubes now shattered on the ground, the lines across the spectacled woman's forehead looked faint. "I see you have the habit of breaking all of my things too. I don't appreciate that."

The sound of movement rustled in the background. "Now, you can see my latest creation." A heavy smell of grape seeped through the room. "I've been experimenting with something a little special. A contraption that turns smells into living machinations. Witness Alexander The Grape."

A golem standing ten feet tall with purple features stepped into the room, peering down at Tyuki with eyes as deep as amethysts. "Me smash?"

"Yes."

"Me smash!" Alexander brought his massive club down to knock Tyuki to the ground.

"Bliss!" Abby rushed through the halls into the power room where Bliss continued to tinker with the machine. "Bliss, Tyuki is in trouble!"

"What happened? And where have you been? Lil' Bliss could have broken something expensive." Bliss took off the access panel to the power converter, peering into the insides of the machine. "You tried to help her right?"

A singularity rested in the middle of the shell.

"I came to get you."

Bliss felt like reaching out and touching it, but she held her hand back. "So, that's a 'no'. You did not try to help. Awesome grape moisturizer. You know Tyuki is allergic to that right? I almost killed her with afruit salad twice."

"I got you! And, I did not know that." Abby felt like poking the singularity as well, but when Bliss pulled back, Abby kept her hands to herself.

"So, which one of us is investigating this thing and which one of us is helping Tyuki? Am I doing both, cause I feel like I'm doing both."
Bliss looked over to the path Tyuki carved out.

"I can help." Abby joined Bliss in looking down the hallway with less enthusiasm.

"Watch the machine. I think it has a quantum singularity that is draining power from the plant while at the same time- just watch the machine."
Bliss started walking.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard May 26th 2017, 10:48 pm

The sudden smell of grapes entered the room. It made her feel a little queasy, but she knew she had to persevere!

Standing up taller, she readied herself, moving her own fist forward to punch the golem straight in it's own fist. Tyuki's fist would explode through the grape-matter and send the sticky mess flying all over the room. As it made contact with her skin, however, bad things began to happen.

It made Tyuki physically ill, her body doubling over as she vomited all over Kyrie's adorable shoes. Sandwich and cheetos were the contents of her stomach. As she vomited, her wings started to bow, and seemingly shrivel before eventually vanishing. The more the golem hit Tyuki, the worse she started to look.

Punch after punch, smash after smash. Tyuki was curled onto the floor now, whimpering under the massive monster. What she would give for an EPI pen at this moment in time.

Would Bliss be able to save her?

-My DeviantArt-
TROUBLE - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss May 26th 2017, 11:27 pm

Bliss would not save Tyuki. Nope. Not in this post.

She is making her way towards Tyuki, but on the way, Bliss tripped, hit her knee, yelled at the floor, and picked herself up. Bliss picked herself off the ground and dusted herself off. Then, she located an access hatch. "I've got an idea."

The mad scientist madly tied Tyuki back to back with Kyrie, putting the tape back over Kyrie's mouth to keep her loudness in check (Superhero Fun Fact: duct tape can stop superhuman screeching!). "Now I have two little morons to tend to." A long syringe would go into Tyuki's arm, pulling out some juicy Tyuki power. "You probably did not notice on your way in because of your inadequate awareness and intelligence, but I've been using a quantum regulator to disperse genetic material into golems. Now, this is interesting." She tossed the syringe into the machine, letting it spin around.

"Now, back to work." A crazy look took over the scientists mouth as she pushed a piece of tape over Tyuki's mouth.

A shadow moved from the side of the room. That shadow was badass. Two swords crossed across the chest of the grape golem, sending grape juice projectile behind her against the wall. Slowly the grape juice turned into a a graphic image reading out GIRL ALIVE! BAKA! Two more swords drew out from two more arms, slicing the golem's legs. Then, with a flip of auburn hair, Bonnie looked over towards Kyrie. And. "Tyuki!"

Bonnie pulled out a water bottle at her side. "Yui, look who it is!" Slowly the water bottle began to seep out a liquid other than water.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard May 27th 2017, 12:44 am

Transitioning in and out of her conscious and unconscious state, Tyuki could barely breathe. She was gasping for breath, her body leaning forward, even though she was tied to the chair.

Kyrie would try to scream before more duct tape found it's way onto her mouth, muffling any attempts at crying out and breaking any more ear drums.

Finding tape over her mouth, Tyuki would draw in breaths through her nose, her eyes watering as she continued to gasp for breath. Covered in hives, and barely hanging on to consciousness, she noticed a shadow creep across the side of the room.

Looking over to the wall, she noticed the words GIRL, ALIVE, and then BAKA. A smile echoed through her heart, and the sound of swords destroying the golem that vexxed Tyuki also echoed inside the room. She then noticed it was actually Bonnie, the familiar voice making Tyuki tear up.

Looking over to Bonnie, she noticed the water bottle and then realized Yui was inside of it.

Bonnie would rip the tape off of Tyuki and Kyrie simultaneously.

"OMG. Bonnie! Yui! You're both HERE!" with a screech, that was still a bit too loud, Kyrie excitedly bounced in her chair despite being bound to it.

Yui would form from a goo that seeped from the bottle, her body trapping all the essence of grape inside of herself. She started to digest it, and felt a little cannibalistic at the same time.

"Glad I'm not allergic to grapes like you, Tyuki. It's been a long time. I'm glad you're alive. Bon-bon, why don't you get them out of this pickle?" Yui devouring the grape monster made her four times larger than she normally should have been, but at least Tyuki would be less likely to die.

A high pitched metallic schwing! sound resonated as Bonnie sliced through the ropes holding Kyrie and Tyuki to their chair prisons. Standing up with wobbly knees, Tyuki found herself being propped up by Kyrie on one side and Bonnie on the other.

"It's so good to see you guys... I can't believe it." coughing a bit, and with a smile on her face, she then barked out in anger:

"Bonnie! You cannot just keep girls in water bottles!" coughing again, Tyuki doubled over.

"Oh, shut up. Yui likes it in there. It keeps her safe; plus she hates walking." Bonnie would pick Tyuki up as she rolled her eyes.

"Yeah," Yui started, smiling.

"I feel safe in the small space."

"Where's Bliss and Abby? Is that scary scientist coming back? She said she wanted to turn me into some monster thing."

-My DeviantArt-
TROUBLE - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss May 27th 2017, 1:09 am

This is the thread where Bliss goes ham and saves the day. Or at least begins the saving of the day.

Climbing through the access hatch did not work wonders for Bliss' back. Crawling through the hatch worked better for her back, but her outfit would not look better for the wear. "Tyuki is worth it. I'm not even going to bring it up when I bail her out." A smudge of built up slime rubbed against her gloved arm. "I might bring that up. If this is tough and she's fine, I'll bring it up."

The sound of high energy girls rejoicing in ecstasy. Then, an odder voice made its way into the fray.

"Who said you were free to go?" with her hands held behind her back, the scientist walked back into the ruined lab, disappointed with the display around her. "And who said you were allowed to bring those swords into this lab? You know things have been invented since swords that made them obsolete right?"

A small device appeared in her hand. She pressed her finger down against a button. "I'm not talking about guns either."

A rumbling shook the rest of the room. Shrieking as loud as Kyrie could, a golem entered the room, punching it's hands together, dripping with grape juice. A massive fist balled up and prepared to use reverse wine making process on Tyuki.

Ice began to build up around Tyuki, covering her in an ice block. "Don't worry." Bliss hopped out of the shaft and looked at Tyuki as the last of the ice overtook her. More ice would build up inside of the grape golem, slowing it's movement and delaying its punch. Once critical mass met Bliss' expectations, telekinesis began to do the rest of the work by exploding the ice block inside of the golem.

Bliss hopped behind the frozen Tyuki, almost being pushed out of the way by Bonnie, followed by Kyrie. "I didn't make this big enough for all of us!"

Once the grape explosion subsided, Bliss released Tyuki from the ice block and jabbed an EPI pen into the side of her neck. "Good as new!" Bliss turned to the scientist, cracked her knuckles, and took a step forward. "Now, for your turn."

"Still yours."

The grape golem began healing itself. Once the grape golem rejoined itself, grape tendrils began to form.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard May 27th 2017, 2:05 am

Everything happened so fast, Tyuki wasn't sure what was happening. One moment she was standing in one spot, the next she was literally frozen into a block. And finally, she was released from the icy prison and stabbed in the neck with an EPI pen. The sudden rush of the epinephrine surged through her veins, sending her lungs and heart into the proper rhythms.

She took in a large breath, her healing energy erupting from her and bathing herself in it. She felt stronger than ever!

Her wings would unfurl from her back, a majestic display of white feathers ruffling as she rose into the air with triumph in her display.

But there was no winning. Not yet. The scientist had more ideas and more tricks up her sleeves!

"Good job, but we need to be a little more careful." Tyuki would lower herself back down onto the floor as her own tendrils formed. The EPI pen would last just long enough for her to pummel this golem with her new found power over light energy!

As the grape tendrils lashed out, Tyuki would meet each lash with her own. As she lashed the golem, she would move her arms as if the motions were helping her whip the golem. Then, the tendrils moved down from their spot on her back and into her hands where she could physically hold onto the light whips!

"WHOA! Look, I had no idea I could do that!" she held onto the whips, one in each hand, and then started going abusive parent on the grape golem's butt!

"I could try eating this one, but the last one made me feel a little sick!" Yui hiccuped, her body shifting down one size. She was now only three times larger than she normally was.

Kyrie would position herself during the chaos, after excitedly hugging Bliss of course, just beside the golem and cup her hands around of her mouth. She then let out a shrill scream that made the golem vibrate until it began to fall apart like a jello mold during an earthquake on a fault line.

-My DeviantArt-
TROUBLE - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss May 27th 2017, 8:32 am

While the right opportunity could allot Bliss a good deal of badass Blissery, the wrong move could wind up with Bliss in the same situation the mad scientist put her in back on the beach in whatever state she decided to go to that particular day. While the mad scientist never out and out tells anyone she is going to take parts from them to use to build other creatures, the intent is heavily implied.

Her first step needed Kyrie to let her go. "Yes, Kyrie. We are all very excited the monster died, but it just came back so-"

The scream rang out just in front of Bliss, letting Bliss avoid some of the collateral damage coming from Kyrie's screech. The golem before her did not pass by unscathed though. Pieces of grape shot across the room, leaving Bliss with little time to shield Tyuki from the incoming rain of grape. But, Bliss came through. And just to show the scientist who was boss, Bliss made sure the ice barrier erupted towards the most expensive looking computers in the room. "I don't like you very much and I'm glad your lab is busted and all of your weird golems are dead. Booyah." Drop the Ash-respect.

After the golem broke down into goo, it began to form up again. No reason to steal powers if it is not going to use them. The exact line of reasoning in the golem's head when it began to freeze Yui.

While Kyrie and Tyuki tended to the golem, Bliss ran after the scientist, turning her fist into a solid block of ice and hoping to deliver some cold justice. The frozen fist actually hurt Bliss more than it did the scientist, but it did hurt the scientist.

And, the scientist intended to return the hurt to Bliss by pulling out a laser pistol and aiming straight between Bliss' eyes. Nothing came out with the pull of the trigger. A smile formed over Bliss' face, knowing her telekinesis managed to apply a safety to the gun. "Having trouble?"

"No." Instead of pulling the trigger, the scientist reared back and hit Bliss in the head with the pistol, knocking her to the ground.

Before the pistol could come back for use as its primary role, a blade cut through the barrel. A scowl overcame the typically apathetic look on the scientist's face. With her pistol damaged, the scientist merely looked to her wrist and pressed a button.

A strong magnetic pull grabbed Bonnie and slammed her against a pillar. "Stupid magnet! You're going to get it so bad!" Bonnie struggled, but could not break her arms loose from the magnetic pull. While her cybernetic arms remained pinned, her swords could still move freely, meaning the magnet either did not have the right polarity or its pull was too weak. Either way, Bonnie could figure it out later by asking Bliss science questions. For now, Bonnie needed to get to the next level.

In order to get to the next level, Bonnie needed to loose some weight. Flipping her swords around, Bonnie sliced to cut both of her robot arms off, allowing her to drop to the ground.

Lifting herself up from the ground, Bliss watched as Bonnie hit the ground. "Woah! Woah! Did that hurt?! I mean, you just cut your arms- I mean pretty much your arms off! Are you okay?!"

Bonnie did not stop to answer as she charged the scientist with all of her might and only half of her arms.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard May 29th 2017, 4:26 am

The wall of ice erected between herself and the raining grape golem chunks just in time. Tyuki's body was eating away at the adrenaline, repairing itself as her healing abilities moved into over drive. It was like she was high, and her heart was racing. Her eyes were dilated, and she felt as if she could lift the moon.

Or maybe even the world.

Who knows?

The ice barrier would destroy the computer terminals, shredding through the machinery as if it were butter and the ice were a hot knife. But no, the ice was just sharp, strong, and the computers were stolen parts from several libraries in the local area.

"Good work! Kick her ass!" Tyuki cheered on Bliss, diving off to the left to avoid the golem smashing into her again.

"Wait a second! I think this golem thing absorbs our powers! Or... I don't know. Maybe?" unsure now as the Golem was mid-freezing Yui, but also still regenerating at the same time.

Furrowing her brows, she was about to move to help her when Bonnie was magnetically pulled toward something. The loud CLUNK of the metal making up the majority of Bonnie's second arms made Tyuki screech to a halt and back track to try and help Bonnie. She needed her drummer!

But, Bonnie was on top of it. Literally. She sliced off her own metal arms and was free from the magnetic pull.

Letting out a guttural yell, Bonnie would run at the scientist, screaming as she did. The woman would scowl and then step off to the side, pressing another button on her wrist. In a glimmering motion, the scientist seemingly vanished. She actually became invisible, but Bonnie didn't realize that. She just figured she had vanquished the bad guy.

Proud of herself, Bonnie held onto just two swords now and made her way over toward Yui!

"I'm good. Who needs extra arms when I still have two katana swords." grinning, Bonnie would proceed to rescue Yui, readying the waterbottle she had on her hip to save her.

"We.. can do this!" Tyuki grunted and hurled big monitors toward the golem, mainly aiming to hit the golem right in the face.

-My DeviantArt-
TROUBLE - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss May 29th 2017, 6:05 pm

Bliss pushed herself off the ground, pulling herself up against a computer console as Bonnie blew past her. It took a moment for Bliss to regain her bearings after the blow to her head. The glare of the screen felt like a sharp needle going through her eye, but those sharp needles worked wonders with pinning Bliss' attention to the screen.

Just as Bliss took more interest, Bonnie blew by with both swords glaring off the fluorescent lights beaming from above. While her stroke looked perfect, it drew nothing from the mark. No blood. No smirk. No existence. It rang false, but Bonnie took it as a deathblow, leaving behind her thought to be vanquished foe as she moved towards her allies.

A matter of confusion set in with Bliss at the disappearance of the scientist. A hologram? No, it hit her with a gun. Teleportation? With the quantum drive she left in the previous room, it would not escape the limits of what Bliss assumed could be on deck. She readied a telekinetic blast in preparation for whatever may come, but she found her attention drift.

The names of the files along the screen all carried a date and name. Most likely an experiment carried out for what ever means this scientist hoped to accomplish. Bliss immediately moved the files to attempt to send an E-mail to herself with the files attached.

"That's stealing." The stoic voice of the scientist echoed in Bliss' ear with the pressing of a button on her wrist triggering the jolting of electricity.

As monitors flew into the grape abomination, electricity began to cackle about inside of its body. A grape ball shot out of him, seeking to hit Bonnie in her back, releasing electricity into her circuitry. It stood up with an overcorrected posture, taking in air to fill its chest before unleashing a sonic scream to keep Yui from taking physical form. Finally, the creature sent a tendril out to wrap around Kyrie's mouth, keeping her screams to herself.

The creature would pound its fists together, setting its gaze on Tyuki.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 1st 2017, 12:48 am

Bonnie was his square in the back with the ball of grape, electricity surging through her. As the semi-cyborg fell forward, Kyrie let out another blood curdling scream. Cylindrical waves of sound would erupt from the girl's mouth, sending the shockwave of sound directly at the Golem.

As the golem focused it's attention toward Tyuki, it had no idea Kyrie's attack was going to hit it.

The sound waves would send massive vibrations through the monster, forcing it to split and crack. It was having a hard time holding itself together.

Suddenly it drew in it's own breath and shocked Yui into submission. Bonnie was down for the count, and now Kyrie was finding herself wrapped up entirely.

The tendril of grape golem wrapped around of Kyrie, forcing her to eat her own words as she took in sharp gasps through her nose.

The rest of Girl Alive! was down. It would be up to Tyuki! She was a nervous wreck, but she had to be brave for the rest of her team. For Bliss. For Abby, whoever she was. And most importantly, herself.

"I think this has to be settled the only other way I know how..." standing her ground, Tyuki would let the monster focus in on her.

"You're a bully, and a tyrant. The only reason you are is because someone else made you that way! There's no reason for you to act like this, Monster Grape-person. You can do whatever you want with your life. I don't understand why you would want to aimlessly listen to some weird scientist chick that just wants you to smash and obliterate things because she wants you to. Have you ever through about what you want? Have you?"

An audible groan could be heard coming from Bonnie as Tyuki started to talk the monster to death. Her wings would fold behind of her, a power stance being held as her fists settled onto her hips, her feet shoulder width apart. The skirt of her black and yellow attire would shift a bit as she stomped her foot, accentuating her speech.

Hopefully this monster had a brain under all that mush, too. If not, well, Tyuki would have to resort to things she had learned from Atlas.

-My DeviantArt-
TROUBLE - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss June 2nd 2017, 1:45 am

Bliss ducked her head, letting the scientist punch past her, landing her fist in the monitor. "Get off my chill space." A piece of ice would form in front of the scientist's chest as Bliss shot a burst of telekinesis into the block, shooting the scientist back into the wall. Everything in Bliss wanted to go over and start beating her until either A ) nothing was left, or B ) Bliss felt like she could not be beat anymore.

Something else popped up though.

A pout came to Bliss' mouth as she turned her head, and dropped her eyes, to the perils of Girl Alive! She popped her fingers, fixed her skirt, and rubbed her nose.

"Hey! They probably don't like that very much!" A full compliment of ice shot out towards the grape monster. Several shards lodged deep into the gut of the monster, letting Bliss slowly detonate each shard individually until the creature went further to the ground. As long as the creature could heal, Bliss could detonate shards of ice.

Bliss knew it.

And, so did the scientist.

"Retreat!" The scientist pointed to the creature as the shards continued to slice through its healing factor. "I still need to introduce you to the stargirl I found! Then, this infantile and shallow girl will no longer stop my plans!"

In the distance, the machine Bliss initially found, began to roar as engines pushed it forward into the sky, breaking through the ceiling, while the grape monster moved to grab the scientist and usher her away from the fight. A slew of explosives flew out from her lab coat, exploding in front of Bliss with the blast sending Bliss back to the wall. "I will see you again!"

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top