The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Catching Rays (Silver Scion) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Catching Rays (Silver Scion) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Catching Rays (Silver Scion) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Catching Rays (Silver Scion) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Catching Rays (Silver Scion) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Catching Rays (Silver Scion) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Catching Rays (Silver Scion) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Catching Rays (Silver Scion) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Catching Rays (Silver Scion) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Catching Rays (Silver Scion) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Catching Rays (Silver Scion) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Catching Rays (Silver Scion) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Catching Rays (Silver Scion)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catching Rays (Silver Scion) - Page 3 Empty Re: Catching Rays (Silver Scion)

Post by Pinnacle January 20th 2018, 11:27 pm

Pinnacle mentally cringed at the man's actions, but shortly thereafter set to work with his own plans.

One by one, various medical implements on the nearby trays and tables would rise into the air behind him out of his sight, and hopefully undetected by his other senses. If he did detect them, Israel hoped that it would appear that Bliss was stronger than she currently looked in her predicament.

Regardless, they would then fly toward and hopefully into his neck from behind, sharp end first. Their durabilities would be enhanced by Israel's presence on their outer edges as well, hopefully allowing them to swiftly incapacitate the man due to his injuries.

Meanwhile, at the same time, the part of Pinnacle that had followed Bliss in from the car would unbind her by sliding off from her clothes and snipping her bonds. As for the part of him upon the man's clothes, they would remain where they were, undetected as a part of said clothes, and their projected merkavah would absorb any sound he made, keeping the affair silent via his merkavic channeling and quantum state translation.

Through these precautions, Pinnacle hoped to keep this operation a covert one.

Last edited by Silver Scion on January 21st 2018, 1:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Minor Grammatical edit.)

Pinnacle
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2017-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss January 21st 2018, 1:12 am

Gently, a scalpel rose opposite its mirror reflection across the tray.

Bliss bit down on her gag as she watched the second levitate. Testing her luck against the cords around her ankles worked in her favor, but none of her other escape techniques worked. She felt a small reprieve come from her shoulder as it broke loose from the post behind her. It helped a little, but if nothing else, a little help counter acted a little hurt. Good.

But, Bliss did not like how that scalpel flew threw the air. The slice it gave Umbra to the back of his neck did even worse to her demeanor. One more slice cut her hands free. With her newly found freedom, Bliss reached up, grabbed the bandanna from around her mouth. The knot tied around the back of her head gave no wiggle room, but the egress of the cloth down to her collarbone worked well enough for Bliss.

A slice to the ropes around her knees let Bliss finally take her inner thighs away from each other. Getting out of the sun's hateful beams let Bliss take a moment to gather her thoughts. Bad. Everything was bad. "Yeah! Maybe not!"

With each knife impacting into the flesh of Umber, a black blood oozed out. A black substance oozed enough of a harbinger, but the hint of yellow began to pour from his neck. "That's not good." Bliss turned her head, looking for her savior. Her eye twitched slightly as she looked for Ashley. If Ashley would come for her, Bliss would know. It would be fabulous. This was barely John David Jackson level of Fabulous and Ashley could take on Fabulous any day.

This was shadowed. Then, Bliss began to remember her previous encounters. "Oh. Shit. I forgot that guy's name." Both of her most viable fingers went up to the bridge of her nose. "I forgot your name. Thanks for untying me. I had to ungag myself, but we're really splitting hairs there. We need to get out of here now though."

Nothing of Umber remained in front of Bliss. It all laid in a black and yellow puddle ten feet in front of her. A bubble burst before the pool began to swell. "Yeah, we need to go now."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

Catching Rays (Silver Scion) - Page 3 D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinnacle January 21st 2018, 2:07 am

The elements of Pinnacle that were away from him reformed back into himself shortly after Bliss' words, but he left most of his newly acquired connections in their vials and containers and the like. They would act as sleeper agents in case this research was collected for transport now that the place had been compromised.

Unfortunately for Israel, he had not recognized the genetic markers of the man known as Umber; they were the first of their kind that he had seen. Now he knew what they meant, at least to a degree, but the application of this information would have to wait for a time. It seemed that the man was not going to go down as easily as a few scalpels and syringes to the neck.

As soon as Pinnacle stood at Bliss' side once again, he glanced around the building, scanning through the walls with his mastery of the full spectrum before deciding on a most likely route of escape.

"I think I have our way out." Israel said. "Mind explaining to me who that man is?"

He glanced back at the reforming man, attuning his senses to pick up on the things around him. Scanning the building as he did, he hoped to get a good idea of the security and where it was clustered. With any luck, they could avoid an all out confrontation.

Then again... This girl doesn't seem to have luck on her side... Israel thought.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Catching Rays (Silver Scion) - Page 3 PinnacleSig
Pinnacle
Pinnacle
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "For it is in passing that we achieve immortality. Through this, we become a paragon of virtue and glory to rise above all; infinite in distance and unbound by death."

Job : ECLIPSE Agent
Humor : PUNS!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss January 22nd 2018, 9:50 am

"Explaining the what is always more useful than the who." Bliss took her place next to Pinnacle, keeping track of his vision as he appeared to be on the job of getting them out. "The more you beat that guy down, the more he comes back at you with a release of energy. It's how he beat me last night. Today, he was just a liar and a creep."

Remembering the reason for her incarceration, Bliss turned her attention away from Umber, and towards the vials of her blood along the wall. "Hold that thought for a second." An intense release of telekinetic energy shot out from Bliss, erupting the work station's contents. "All that work for nothing, I guess. Too bad. Having any part of me is a good thing."

A gurgled rumbling came from the low puddle of mass oozing along the floor. Not one for overstaying a welcome, Bliss looked over to the wall Pinnacle continued to stare down. "You want to take out that wall?" Bliss cracked her knuckles and let loose a minor tremble of telekinetic power. A buckle in her knees loosened her stability. Grasping at her knees, Bliss gave a heavy breath. "That stupid sunlight is still messing with me."

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinnacle January 23rd 2018, 1:36 pm

Israel nodded. "If he's as powerful as you say, then we should waste no time in escaping this place." Israel said as blue electricity began to crackle across his being before being released as an arcing bolt of lightning into the wall, creating a relatively small hole, which Israel then gripped at the edges and pulled at them bending the metal apart and widening the hole so as to allow them both through.

Israel hopped through first before offering his hand to the girl. "Why does he want your blood?" He asked, glancing back at the black mass of a man that once stood by the medical equipment. "Once we get outside, I can get us out of here with greater haste." He added, for information purposes.

As for his blood-self, he left it where it was for now. Perhaps it could still serve its purpose.

Last edited by Pinnacle on March 2nd 2018, 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited for clarity. (Lol. Cartoon physics.))
Pinnacle
Pinnacle
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "For it is in passing that we achieve immortality. Through this, we become a paragon of virtue and glory to rise above all; infinite in distance and unbound by death."

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss March 1st 2018, 9:25 pm

"They wanted my blood for some kind of device from the destruction of New York City. For some reason, it functions with my blood. Given this guy's demeanor and means of getting my blood, it would be best if he did not get it. I'm sure you agree." Bliss rubbed the crest above her right eye. "I would love to get us out of here, but that dude overloaded my vampire senses with all the stupid light. In retrospect, maybe Rio isn't the greatest place for a vampire to hang out."

Bliss watched as Isreal pulled some cartoon physics style powers to make a hole bigger by simply pulling at it. Maybe her head still needed to heal a little, before understanding what she actually saw. "If we go through that thing are we going to risk taking a wrong turn at Albuquerque?" A low growl began to grow through the metallic halls. "I hear Albuquerque is nice this time of year. Let's go!"

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinnacle March 10th 2018, 12:31 pm

Israel raised an eyebrow at the word "vampire." It was the first time that he had encountered someone with that description in this world, and the other things that she mentioned he chalked up to a delirium brought on by the sun. Still, he nodded to her as she agreed to enter through the hole in the metal wall, helping her through before heading in himself, from the other side, something invisible pressed the folded sheets of the wall together again, cold-welding it back together. (In truth, this was Israel's self-ordination and autokinesis at work.)

"These stairs will take us to the roof." Israel said, still watching for guards through the walls. "Once there, escape should be simple."

Assuming she began to ascend the stairs with him, he would make his way towards the roof.

Pinnacle
Pinnacle
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss July 2nd 2018, 4:01 pm

Bliss put the bottom of her boot against the grating. While it did not give her the most quiet escape, it did get her further from the attempts on her life- or at least her genetic make up. "Don't give me that look about 'vampire'. It's more like someone who trades sunbathing for a little more reflexes and occasionally needs some extra blood transfusions." Bliss opened the door to the roof. "I'm not going to try to convert you or anything."

A rumbling came from beneath her feet. The rumbling turned tumultuous. "Simple escape? I know the rescued shouldn't really criticize the rescuer-" Bliss untied the bandanna still around her neck which previously served as a gag. "But, I would like a little more show and less tell."

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinnacle July 20th 2023, 5:42 pm

Pinnacle wordlessly obliged her with a nod as they both rose into the air with great speed, (assuming Bliss would comply to going with him), with Israel carrying himself with his Self-Ordination and Bliss with his amorphous autokinesis via projecting a blanket of air around her and lifting her with it. Within seconds, they were long gone from the complex.

Pinnacle
Pinnacle
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top