The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Slumdog Millionaire (Dusker) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jack Hawthorne
Slumdog Millionaire (Dusker) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:12 pm by Sage

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Slumdog Millionaire (Dusker) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:11 pm by Sage

» Pleasant Point
Slumdog Millionaire (Dusker) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Slumdog Millionaire (Dusker) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Slumdog Millionaire (Dusker) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
Slumdog Millionaire (Dusker) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:45 am by Cerek

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Slumdog Millionaire (Dusker) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:22 am by Cerek

» Ricochet
Slumdog Millionaire (Dusker) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2024, 9:58 pm by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
Slumdog Millionaire (Dusker) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 8:39 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Slumdog Millionaire (Dusker) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 4:52 pm by ghost

» The Most Dangerous Game
Slumdog Millionaire (Dusker) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 12:56 am by Tybrid

Top posting users this week
Cerek
Slumdog Millionaire (Dusker) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSlumdog Millionaire (Dusker) - Page 2 I_voting_barSlumdog Millionaire (Dusker) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sage
Slumdog Millionaire (Dusker) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSlumdog Millionaire (Dusker) - Page 2 I_voting_barSlumdog Millionaire (Dusker) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
inquisitor
ProwlerKnight
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Slumdog Millionaire (Dusker)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Slumdog Millionaire (Dusker) - Page 2 Empty Re: Slumdog Millionaire (Dusker)

Post by Elena Vexus September 9th 2016, 2:32 am

It seemed that the child was reverting from his primal form. His shadowy counterpart began to return, seemingly quite confused on the situation. She had the Technomatter hold off on attacking the two of them as they began to concede. They knew their limits.
Vexus scoffed in a heavily condescending way. She walked over to the sword on the ground and kicked it up into her hands in a flashy yet effortless manner. She put her sunglasses over her face and deactivated her Celestial Eye. All off the grey sand that was surrounding the three of them began to evaporate into the air and soak into the ground. The surrounding town was still burning fiercely in areas, the whole place had taken significant damage.

"I hope you children have learned an adequate lesson here. If we ever cross paths and you two decided for a second time to stand in my way, I will not be as merciful."

Vexus casually walked to the edge of the town where her ride was waiting. She had the sword over her shoulder that she just tossed in the backseat as if she had merely went grocery shopping. The three of them went on the drive back to LAX where Vexus would take the nest flight to Taiwan...
---Exit

Vexus and her team made it back to Taipei 101 and reproached the room where The List is located.
"Ms. Vexus. Back so soon. I suppose I should have expected nothing less."
Elena said not a word as she handed over the desired sword. There was a slight flash of light when the receptionist touched the item.
"Wonderful. Thank you Ms. Elena Vexus. Your compensation has been transferred, and a recommendation shall be put through... While you are here, we offer the opportunity to target another item on the list."
Elena Glanced over The List again. Her eyes caught the name of yet another sword. The placed her finger on the name.
"I'll be back with this one next."
"The Blood Sword, excellent choice. We already have your information on file, we look forward to your return..."
Vexus turned and exited the room and arranged appropriate travel in order to hunt down her new target. Hopefully this one would prove to be more interesting than the last.

Elena Vexus
The Eternally Elegant Elena Vexus
The Eternally Elegant Elena Vexus

Number of posts : 600
Registration date : 2011-08-22

Back to top Go down

Slumdog Millionaire (Dusker) - Page 2 Empty Re: Slumdog Millionaire (Dusker)

Post by Dusker September 9th 2016, 2:47 pm

Astrid held in her anger as the woman walked off. She then proceeded to walk over to Tyler and slung his arm over her shoulders and lifted him up. She put him inside her car and drove off back to her house where she was greeted by her best friend.

"Oh my god who is that!?" Anne said with a shocked tone of voice as she help Astrid walk him into their home.

"Tyler, he's one of my hero buddies." she answered as she started to leed him into the lounge.

"But why is he so beat up?" Anne asked as she help Astrid put Tyler on the couch.

"A woman attacked us and took his sword away, he got beat up trying to protect it." She explained as she got some cushions and placed them under his head.

"So what do we do now?" Anne asked as she stared at the guys scars. 'He must of took one hell of a beating...' she thought.

"I guess we just wait for him to wake up." Astrid said, taking a sigh of relief...
--THE END--

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My stuff:
Dusker
Dusker
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2016-07-29

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top