The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Speedrun
I get knocked down. (Slumdog millionaire sequel with Idol) I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
I get knocked down. (Slumdog millionaire sequel with Idol) I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Revenant

» Santo Dorado
I get knocked down. (Slumdog millionaire sequel with Idol) I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:08 am by ProwlerKnight

» Captain Brigade
I get knocked down. (Slumdog millionaire sequel with Idol) I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:37 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
I get knocked down. (Slumdog millionaire sequel with Idol) I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jack Hawthorne
I get knocked down. (Slumdog millionaire sequel with Idol) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:12 pm by Sage

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
I get knocked down. (Slumdog millionaire sequel with Idol) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:11 pm by Sage

» Pleasant Point
I get knocked down. (Slumdog millionaire sequel with Idol) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
I get knocked down. (Slumdog millionaire sequel with Idol) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
I get knocked down. (Slumdog millionaire sequel with Idol) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
I get knocked down. (Slumdog millionaire sequel with Idol) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:45 am by Cerek

Top posting users this week
Arcana
I get knocked down. (Slumdog millionaire sequel with Idol) I_vote_lcapI get knocked down. (Slumdog millionaire sequel with Idol) I_voting_barI get knocked down. (Slumdog millionaire sequel with Idol) I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
I get knocked down. (Slumdog millionaire sequel with Idol) I_vote_lcapI get knocked down. (Slumdog millionaire sequel with Idol) I_voting_barI get knocked down. (Slumdog millionaire sequel with Idol) I_vote_rcap 
Cerek
Sage
inquisitor
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

I get knocked down. (Slumdog millionaire sequel with Idol)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I get knocked down. (Slumdog millionaire sequel with Idol) Empty I get knocked down. (Slumdog millionaire sequel with Idol)

Post by Dusker September 10th 2016, 8:35 pm

As Tyler arose from his slumber he noticed two things. He wasn't in his own bed and that their was something on his leg. As he noticed that something was on his leg he pull the blanket off of him and saw the cast that had been placed onto his leg. "Where the hell am I?" he muttered as he rubbed his eyes.

'You're in Astrid's house, apparently you went berserk while fighting that woman.' the phantom explained as it materialized in front of Tyler and helped him out of bed. "It's okay, I can walk." Tyler said as he got up, stopping the phantom from helping him. 'What did it mean by "went berserk"?' Tyler thought as he walked out of the room and into the corridor.

As he started walking around he noticed how fancy Astrid's house was and became a little bit jealous. "Damn rich kids and their cool as fuck houses..." he muttered as he stumbled upon a staircase and walked down it slowly, making sure he didn't put too much pressure on his broken leg.

Once down on what seemed to be the ground floor Tyler looked around and saw the almost endless amount of rooms around him. "Is there any real need to have a house this big?" he asked aloud with an angered tone, his words echoing thru the house as he spoke.

He then looked at the clock near the entrance of the home and tried to deduct where he could find Astrid by the time and what kind of person she was. "If it's 10:30 the I would be either eating breakfast or waking up but seeing Astrid as herself I'd say that she is in this houses training room.

He then started to look into all of the rooms around him in the hopes that he could find Astrid and ask her about what happened but he insted found her roommate (mansion mate would be a better term) Anne.

"Hey hey hey slow down buddy." Anne said as she went to help Tyler onto the couch.

When she got up Tyler quickly looked at her with a deadpan expression on his face. "No. I'll be fine on my own, I've taken worse beatings." he said as he slowly sat down on the couch. As he got comfortable he turned to the girl and asked "Who are you exactly?"

Anne took a few seconds to think of how she answer that question. "I guess you could called me her maid but I'm more of her best friend." she explained as she pulled out her phone. "Should I text her and tell her you're up?" She asked, trying to be as nice as she could.

"That would be nice." Tyler answered with a nod as he stared at 70'' plasma in the corner of the room. It was playing some reruns of old cartoons that Tyler loved as a kid.

Tyler's guess had been right, Astrid was training. She was in the middle of sparring with a training with a dummy in the middle of the mirror filled room when she heard a buzz coming from her phone. "Wonder who that is..." she muttered as she walked over to it.

After picking it up and putting in her password she read the following message from her bestie. 'Ash come up stairs quickly, he's woken up!!' When she read this Astrid placed her phone back in her bag and bolted upstairs, fixing her hair as she did so.

When she arrived up at the groundfloor she slowed her pace and walked slowly into the livingroom. "Oh you're awake, good morning." Astrid said, trying to act like this wasn't a big deal.

"Yeah I'm awake, can I ask you what happened because phantom can't help me?" he asked as he continued to stare at the TV.

"Um, I guess you could say you turned into some kind of beast and went off the rails. You still lost and your swords gone." she answer casually as Tyler quickly cocked his head in her direction.

"Wait she took my sword?" He asked with a worried expression on slapped across his face.

Astrid looked at him as if he had just started freaking out. " Yeah but it's okay I'll get you a new on-" Astrid explained before being cut off.

"Shit!" Tyler roared in anger as he slammed his fist down onto the table and kept it there for a few seconds. "We need the dokan back." he said bluntly as he stood up and asked. "Where is my stuff?" he asked bluntly.

"Woah slow down..." Astrid said, sitting him back down. "... you need rest, I promise we'll get your sword back later." she explained as she sat down and watched TV.

"Oh I forgot to mention your house was set on fire." Astrid added. Before Tyler could speak she interrupted him. "Chill out, I'm willing to let you live here." she explained.

Tyler just shook his head and looked the other way. "Fine, I guess I'm living with you two then." he sighed.

--SKIP AHEAD--

"Tyler I've got good news, I think I've found someone who can help you get your sword back!" Astrid exclaimed as she burst open Tyler's bedroom door. The room looked completely different from what it had been originally. Instead of then seemingly bare room it was it had transformed into a room full of color and personality. even the wallpaper had changed from its baby blue to more of a royal purple color.

"Cool, who is it?" Tyler asked as he shot up out of his bed and placed his phone on his bedside table.

Astrid then began to explain that they were gonna ask a guy called idol to help them and that he lived on the outskirts of LA.

--SKIP TO IDOLS PLACE--

Tyler and astrid both stood outside the building in their gear. Tyler in his biker armor and with his trusty berettas at his waist and Astrid in her white and gold supersuit.

Tyler knocked on the door of the building and waited for the person on the other side to answer...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My stuff:
Dusker
Dusker
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2016-07-29

Back to top Go down

I get knocked down. (Slumdog millionaire sequel with Idol) Empty Re: I get knocked down. (Slumdog millionaire sequel with Idol)

Post by Shael Atterrius September 14th 2016, 1:00 am

Golden light danced across the semi-lit chamber, illuminated by torches bathed in gold flames. A solitary chamber where Cas went to meditate when the feeling came about. A circular, smooth platform suspended above a room of water, illuminated by his very own fire. The people that lived within this temple were aware enough not to interrupt his own meditation, save for the most important of issues. He felt the energy flowing warmly through him, vaguely aware of the voices now within his head. Humans ask, some petitioning or even begging for aid from him. That was followed by him feeling the energy pull from his core and moving out, following the invisible tethers that the prayers made. It was a full time job, but something that he did best when he was alone. That was when the feeling of something moving on the edge of the temple was made aware, hands banging against the massive front door hidden.

They likely had a reason to want to  come here, and likely they wanted something from him. Christian, do you mind checking that out? His mind reached out to the male that had  taken place as his own high priest.

On it big man. The mental response came, leaving him to do as he wanted. The young mage could take care of themselves, maybe even deal with ill tempered intruders if they wanted nothing more than his blood. So he was the one that would greet the two at the front door, likely only needing to wait a few minutes before the massive metallic doors creaked open. What they were greeted with was a boy looking around sixteen, wearing rather civilian looking clothes with a rather skeptical look on his face.

”I wonder what brings two armed people around here.”
Shael Atterrius
Shael Atterrius
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2015-08-01

Back to top Go down

I get knocked down. (Slumdog millionaire sequel with Idol) Empty Re: I get knocked down. (Slumdog millionaire sequel with Idol)

Post by Dusker September 15th 2016, 11:23 am

"We need to speak with the god guy." Tyler said bluntly, answering the teenager in front of him. "Well, IS he here?" Tyler asked, he wanted his sword back as possible.

"I'm terribly sorry for his rudeness but we really do need to talk to idol, we need his help retrieving a certain item for whatever he wishes in return, within reason of course." Astrid said explaining why they were currently at this temple.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My stuff:
Dusker
Dusker
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Shael Atterrius September 15th 2016, 11:33 pm

”The god guy?” Christian questioned unamused, arcing a single eyebrow at the tall male in the biker outfit. ”You sure show a lot of disrespect for wanting something from this god guy. Didn’t your mother teach you any manners?” His annoyance was obvious, and for the moment it did not appear as if he would even let them through the front door. He half considered what the female had said, seeming a little more well disposed towards her. They had wanted something and would ask the help of what many around would call a false god for help. ”Well even if he’s here, not just anyone can see him.” He then explained, not for a moment letting his annoyance become overly obvious.

He would let them respond, before saying anything else. ”But, there is a way you can see him. If you’re willing to go through a few trials.” He explained, cleaning dirt from underneath his fingernails, waiting for the two to give some response. ”If you’re willing to go through them anyway. If not, I would suggest leaving and coming back a little more humble mister biker man.”
Shael Atterrius
Shael Atterrius
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2015-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusker September 23rd 2016, 1:27 pm

Tyler sighed "Fine. what is our first trial?" whilst tilting his head back and waiting for the teenager to answer.

My stuff:
Dusker
Dusker
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top