The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
finally, a break I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
finally, a break I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
finally, a break I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
finally, a break I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
finally, a break I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
finally, a break I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
finally, a break I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
finally, a break I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
finally, a break I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
finally, a break I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
finally, a break I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
finally, a break I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
finally, a break I_vote_lcapfinally, a break I_voting_barfinally, a break I_vote_rcap 
ghost
finally, a break I_vote_lcapfinally, a break I_voting_barfinally, a break I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

finally, a break

View previous topic View next topic Go down

finally, a break Empty finally, a break

Post by Mangolia2004 May 1st 2018, 4:09 pm

Bluescreen had always wanted to see greece. And now she had finally cleared her schedule and she was here! Zachary had been telling her she needed a vacation. And she realised he was right. She didn't technically need rest, but relaxing her mind would do her good. She had promised herself she would not mess with any crime she saw and while it had hurt then, now she felt relieved. Nothing had been happening, nothing was happening, and nothing would continue to happen for a while. And Bluescreen relaxed
Mangolia2004
Mangolia2004

Quote : "it's years after 2015. I want my hoverboard!!!"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2017-10-14

Back to top Go down

finally, a break Empty Re: finally, a break

Post by Chellizard May 1st 2018, 4:46 pm

Porcelain buildings loomed all tucked together in the side of a sloping cascade of rolling hills tucked alongside the edge of undulating blue waters. Waves would lap smoothly against the rocky edges of the ports, many fishing boats spread out along the waters. There was a few resorts at the edges of the waters, and then there were the settlements that made up the majority of the shorelines, tiny houses stacked neatly beside one another. The phrase 'it takes a village' really applies here.

Vihaan had been on the hunt for his father for some time now, and he found himself in none other than Greece. The beautiful scenery was captivating, simply taking ones breath away was only the tip of the iceberg. Warm zephyrs enveloped beautiful women in sundresses that walked down the paths between the houses stacked on top of each other, and there were mules and donkeys climbing steps to give tired feet a much needed rest from climbing so many sets of stairs.

"Ah... I do love the sea." he mused, his voice a velvety bass tone, rumbling passed his pouted lips. A hand had found it's way into his hair, tousling the mess of deep crimson locks.

He knew there was a lounge area near the waters of the resort, so he chose to make his way to that side of the coast. He chose to use one of his latest finds, a pair of magically enchanted boots that would help him glide over even surfaces. It wasn't much, but it allowed him to reach the beach in no time. This side of the coast was a bit less crowded, and there were not as many boats tucked into the gulf.

He hadn't rented a room, but there was no obvious signs that he couldn't lounge on one of the beach chairs. He made his way over, unbuttoning his shirt as he did. It revealed more of his tanned skin with chocolate undertones. He was lean, but still had enough bulk muscle to not look scrawny, and not too much to look jacked up. Sinking down into the chair, he rolled up his sleeves and produced a cigarette, placing it between his lips. Lighting it up, he then produced a smaller notebook and a pen. He had ideas he needed to get down onto paper, and what better place to do it with a view.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
finally, a break JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mangolia2004 May 1st 2018, 8:49 pm

The waves left their mark on the warm shore, trails of white lace covering the beach as far as five feet inland. the sun shone tirelessly, its warm rays heating the sand to temperatures so high, bluescreen was amazed that people still willingly walked on it.

Bluescreen was apparently long overdue a vacation, and greece had seemed the perfect spot. now though, she began to question the idea that she needed a vacation at all. she had only gone because zachary had suggested- no demanded that she take a break, and it had seemed like a good idea at the time, but now she was bored.

>I should have brought my laptop< she thought to herself, already cursing the concessions she had made to help her "relax".

absorbed in her thoughts, bluescreen did not notice the man that laid down on the seat next to hers, did not notice it when he pulled out a cigarette, but did notice when he started smoking.

her smoke detector pinged her, and she knew it would continue to give her unneeded and unwanted extra energy as long as the smoke remained. "can you not?" she said.
Mangolia2004
Mangolia2004

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard May 2nd 2018, 3:23 am

He took one long drag before he realized there was someone next to him that clearly didn't like the bad habit of his.

"My apologies," he said, not even glancing over. He would make sure to blow the smoke elsewhere and then snuff out the end of his cigarette with a moist finger and then tuck the treat back into the cigarette case. He then tucked it back into his pocket.

"I'll not let my poor habits ruin your vacation." he said, taking a moment to glance over at the woman he had heard.

His eyes fell upon a fair skinned girl with red hair that fell around of her face. She looked like the sun had never seen her before. He then felt a blush roll over his face as he let his eyes trail down passed her neck. He immediately turned and offered her privacy from his gaze.

Stopping the conversation, he brought back up his notebook and started to draw. His pen would glide over the pages, sketching out the little houses tucked into the side of the hills. As he did, he felt a lingering presence from behind. As he sketched, he muttered beneath his breath a small incantation to activate his Eye of Vashti. Once active, he would close his left eye, as if he was focusing with his other on the angle of the drawing. With his eye now closed, the Eye of Vashti would roll backward in his socket and he could see behind of him. It wasn't a clear picture, of course. It looked like an over saturated black and white picture with streaks of color every now and then. There were many people that walked the earth that had faint magical lineage within them. As he searched behind of him, he noticed a faint splotch of darker energy that pulsated with a purple hue. It spooked him enough that he physically gasped and opened his eye.

Playing it cool, he attempted to make it out as if he had just had an epiphany about his art. His pen had actually slid so hard against the page it ripped, so when he went back to drawing he grumbled and stood up.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
finally, a break JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mangolia2004 May 2nd 2018, 9:21 am

"my apologies." The man said, sniffing out his cigarette. "I'll not let my bad habits ruin your vacation." Bluescreen noticed that the man was staring at her, his eyes travelling downward, when she shot him a sharp look and he turned away.

Turning away from her, the man pulled out his notebook and began to draw. Bluescreen was just about to turn away herself when she heard him gasp sharply, and opened his left eye, which she suddenly realized had been closed.

He quickly opened his eyes wider and muttered excitedly at his drawing, trying to mask his earlier shock. This only served to make bluescreen more suspicious though. She noticed that his hand had jerked so hard, his pen had torn the paper he was drawing on. He noticed this too, and stood up, grumbling.

That was it. This man was trying to hide something, and at this point, anything even remotely interesting warranted an investigation. She stood up to talk to him. "What were you drawing?" She asked.
Mangolia2004
Mangolia2004

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard May 2nd 2018, 11:04 pm

Vihaan was a few strides ahead of Bluescreen before he realized she had called out to him. He stopped, hesitating for a moment, before walking on. He was really not much for conversation. However, if this woman wanted to get caught up in his adventure, there was nothing he could do to stop her.

"The houses. Follow me if you're worried I'm up to no good." he said, pulling back on his shirt.

He had it buttoned and tucked back in before turning a corner. As he did, he had his right eye wide open, his vision cut in half. He was seeing the world in half black and white and half color. The trail of dark energy was getting bigger and bigger as he walked. It was just about two inches in diameter, and as he followed the trail, the cylindrical mass of energy got wider and wider, now at almost six inches in diameter. He felt his heart race, fear flashing through him as he got nearer to the source.

He would lead Bluescreen down a few winding alleys between the porcelain houses until they reached a stately church with classic bright blue roofing and a golden cross affixed at the steeple.

"Huh. This is worrisome." He said, knowing full well he was one step away from a panic attack.

"I don't suppose you know who would be evil lurking around these parts, hm?" he asked aloud, turning to see if Bluescreen had followed him through all the turns and alleyways.

-My DeviantArt-
finally, a break JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mangolia2004 May 3rd 2018, 9:20 am

The man continued walking, not even turning to look at her. "The houses. Follow me if you're worried I'm up to no good." he said, walking down several alleys and turns. Bluescreen wondered if he was actually going anywhere, or if he was walking this winding path just to mess with her.

they finally came to a big church with a blue roof and a golden cross at the top.

"Huh. This is worrisome." He said, "I don't suppose you know who would be evil lurking around these parts, hm?" bluescreen wondered what he meant by that. he turned to look at her, presumably to check if she was still there, which bluescreen was, though not for lack of trying on his part.

Bluescreen realized she had just followed a strange man through a maze of alleys. She tried to remember the judo lessons she had taken.
“Whats so special about this place?” she asked, preparing herself to fight if it became necessary.
Mangolia2004
Mangolia2004

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard May 3rd 2018, 2:13 pm

He moved a hand up to rub over his chin in thought. His hand would feel over his clean shaven face, his eyes closing for a few moments in thought. He finally opened his eyes and moved his hand back down in a dramatic display.

"Honestly, I'm no so sure what is so special about this place. I just find it... odd that evil would lurk on holy ground." he said, still a bit perplexed as to why a trail of dark magic lead him here.

Sighing, he would finally turn to fully face Bluescreen.

"I suppose we're in this together now. Time for proper introductions and all that." he would say, almost in a forced fashion.

"Magnus, master of magical relics. And you are?" he offered his left hand, a ring on his middle digit, little finger, and thumb. They served no purpose but decoration.

Now up close and face to face with Bluescreen, she would notice that this man had a plethora of piercings. He had a labret piercing, many ear piercings, and a right brow piercing. He was also much taller than she.

"With formalities out of the way, I don't suppose you also know how to pick a lock?" he asked, suggesting that they break into the church that was locked. It was very unheard of to have a locked church, especially in midday.

Something was definitely going on in here.

-My DeviantArt-
finally, a break JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mangolia2004 May 5th 2018, 11:05 am

"Honestly, I'm no so sure what is so special about this place. I just find it... odd that evil would lurk on holy ground." the man said, sounding confused. bluescreen wondered what he was talking about, and why he was so sure this place was evil. and holy ground... was he some kind of religious nut?

he turned to face her. "I suppose we're in this together now. Time for proper introductions and all that. Magnus, master of magical relics. And you are?"

Bluescreen was positive now. this man was crazy. his ridiculous amount of piercings didn't help his case either. he was also much taller than her. wouldn't help him much in a fight but might increase his confidence in starting one. "I'm amy." she lied.

"With formalities out of the way, I don't suppose you also know how to pick a lock?" he asked, gesturing toward the church. Bluescreen was worried now. how did he know the church was locked? and why did he want to open a locked church in the middle of nowhere?

"I think I'll be going now." bluescreen said, backing away slowly. she would not like explaining to zachary why he needed to repair her during a vacation if something happened.
Mangolia2004
Mangolia2004

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top