The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Karnival in Kansas (Now Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:49 am by ProwlerKnight

» What We Do In The Shadows
Karnival in Kansas (Now Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Karnival in Kansas (Now Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Karnival in Kansas (Now Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Karnival in Kansas (Now Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Karnival in Kansas (Now Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:23 pm by Nate6595

» Huntsman
Karnival in Kansas (Now Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2024, 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Karnival in Kansas (Now Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Karnival in Kansas (Now Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Karnival in Kansas (Now Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Karnival in Kansas (Now Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Karnival in Kansas (Now Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Karnival in Kansas (Now Closed) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapKarnival in Kansas (Now Closed) - Page 3 I_voting_barKarnival in Kansas (Now Closed) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Karnival in Kansas (Now Closed) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapKarnival in Kansas (Now Closed) - Page 3 I_voting_barKarnival in Kansas (Now Closed) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Karnival in Kansas (Now Closed)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Karnival in Kansas (Now Closed) - Page 3 Empty Re: Karnival in Kansas (Now Closed)

Post by Troglodyte October 22nd 2015, 12:48 pm

Disco snorted as the extra Jardins appeared out of nowhere, no doubt to prove the power of ol' Mirror Maestro, but Disco a fellow mage was not exactly impressed by this show of power. Maestros tricks sure were impressive, but he should use his mirror powers to promote disco-dancing rather than petty things like fighting do-gooders. Plus, he had decided to send in clones. Really? Doctor Disco had seen plenty of lame things during his years on this blue ball floating in space,but this must be amongst the lamest of the lame.

Wow, that's totally not gnarly, not gnarly at all! Disco muttered to Jardin, the derision audible under the layers of honey that his voice had slathered his words in.

"He's totally bitin' your style, man." He continued to his companion, it was fairly obvious that this, more than anything today had ticked off the the disco-dancing lunatic. And it had ticked him off. In his world your style tole people who you were and what you stood for. In a way it was your flag, and thus there was no worse thing than posers and phonies that wore a uniform which they had not deserved. That flied a false flag in order to fool their fellow man.

"Come on, baby, let's teach these poser-squares that that shizzle won't fly with us!" He said, the intense disco-music intensifying as he rose into the air, trailed by rainbows, still dancing in mid-air.

"ARE YOU READY FOR THE DISCO-FEEEEVAAAAAH!" he shouted, and due to the magic power inherent in the disco-charisma it sounded like he had a microphone connected to an out-of-this world speaker-system even though that was not the case.

Then he started to bombard the mirror-clones with disco-beams, taking great care to avoid hitting the real Jardin.

Troglodyte
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2011-11-06

Back to top Go down

Karnival in Kansas (Now Closed) - Page 3 Empty Re: Karnival in Kansas (Now Closed)

Post by The Perfect Sandwich October 24th 2015, 9:54 pm

It was not in his interest to be played and for someone to use illusions to take advantage. But what true advantage could you get on Coronel. Shrinking him? No. Disintegration? Not even. He could recover from any means of attack since he did not need a functioning brain to call out commands, but his power to force the command. The blades would also swing at the fairy, but stopped quick since he could multi use his ability and hold several hundred objects.

He looked around and seen his reflection then that of the mystery man. This man was about to get a full can of ass whipping if he did not just come out and fight.

Well it was plan time. Though Coronel would only think about killing he could stop those thoughts to further his chances and he would. He started walking through the maze and would pick up dust and dirt and cover the mirrors until little or no reflection could be seen. If he went through the entire maze he would coat all the mirrors and he would "play" by this mans rule of attack.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Coronel's Advancements
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 444
Job : unown
Humor : Donuts and Donut holes? Are you trying to suggest something?
Registration date : 2011-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by The Grey October 31st 2015, 7:54 am

OoC:

Jardin gave no notice of Disco's comments about his "style."  The young thief had no style, and he knew it.

Still, he fought the doppelgangers, parrying with his crystalline blade.  He slashed at a neck here, spun into a crouch and hacked at an ankle.  One thrust impaled himself through the stomach and he followed by tearing the out through his clone's side.

He saw grime begin to coat the mirrors and thought to mimic the tactic.  A clone advanced on Jardin.  Two sneakers drove the mirror-man back into the pane.  A turn lead into a strike at another reflective surface.

With the mirrors damaged, Jardin hoped to weaken the Maestro.  He would see how well that worked...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Corey Jardin (The Grey)[XP]
Special Agent Sarah Jardin[XP]
Heather Jardin (Violet Feral)
Antonio Ramirez (Guerrero)[XP]
Adelaide Zollern
The Grey
The Grey
Post Adept
Post Adept

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2015-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top