The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Cut With Both Blades (Closed Off) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:04 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Taliesin
Cut With Both Blades (Closed Off) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Cut With Both Blades (Closed Off) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Cut With Both Blades (Closed Off) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Cut With Both Blades (Closed Off) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Cut With Both Blades (Closed Off) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Cut With Both Blades (Closed Off) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Cut With Both Blades (Closed Off) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Cut With Both Blades (Closed Off) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Cut With Both Blades (Closed Off) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Cut With Both Blades (Closed Off) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
Cut With Both Blades (Closed Off) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Cut With Both Blades (Closed Off)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cut With Both Blades (Closed Off) - Page 3 Empty Re: Cut With Both Blades (Closed Off)

Post by Chellizard January 17th 2016, 3:22 am

Uzma chuckled as she sized up Okami.

"Yep, definitely taller now. And it makes your butt look great," she added with another laugh.

Uzma stopped floating and walked alongside of Okami, making sure to keep a bit of focus on that stardust leg of his. She didn't want to send him falling face first to the pavement - although that would be hilarious.

"Uhm, no. No. Haha no. Not the band Sting and the Police. I mean, the authorities. Where the hell are you from anyway, white boy?" she asked, feeling a pang of irony seeing as she was more white than he was at this moment in time.

She sighed, a big sigh of relief. Her shoulders relaxed, and she felt so much better than she had a few moments ago. "A great big adventure. I wonder if we'll ever meet again. For now, we need to get you a leg... cause unless you can make that makeshift leg stay in place, we're going to have to stick together until you find yourself a new leg." She commented, placing her hands on her alien hips.

Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 5015
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Cut With Both Blades (Closed Off) - Page 3 Empty Re: Cut With Both Blades (Closed Off)

Post by Tengo Okami January 17th 2016, 3:39 am

"What?" Okami said as he wobbled along. "I'm fucking Tengo. Fucking Okami! I'm fucking Tengo Okami! Space Pirate with a ship that can't go into space. My father was a Rock-ah-shasha or whatever." With a hobbled and offset balance, Tengo put both hands on his hips. "I plan on robbing some woman named Bliss Fukuyama. I hear she's rich." Pistol hands would start shooting as Okami made 'pew pew' noises and hobbling off. "Well, later. I once found an astral diamond in the belly of a wurm crawling under a bazaar near the Astralopolis of Titan Prime, so finding a leg shouldn't be-" The lack of coordination from Okami led to his leg snapping and Okami landing on his Tengo. "Quick! Go find a wurm crawling under the Astralopolis of Titan Prime and tell him I'm willing to make a trade!"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Cut With Both Blades (Closed Off) - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_mikufck3el1qz4rgp
Tengo Okami
Tengo Okami
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2015-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard January 17th 2016, 4:49 am

Uzma held up her hands in surprise. "Whoa there, no need to shout at me, man!" Space Pirate. That was a cool profession - or lifestyle. It was likely both. When he mentioned his dad, Uzma glossed over that. She had no idea if she even had real parents.

She had the ones that were made up in her weird hyper dream-sleep-simulation thing, but those were fake parents, and she didn't dig fake parents.

"Oh. Uh. Seeing as I know someone named Bliss, I'd rather not go poking around trying to rob someone named Bliss... But Fukuyama... Hm. I wonder if that's the last name of the Bliss I know. Huh. I'll ask her." She said aloud as she pondered the thought.

She was pulled out of her thoughts when Okami fell on his ass and she laughed in response.

"Good job. But I pass on that adventure. Here," she said, offering her hand.

"Let's get you to an Ikea or something. I'm sure they've got a leg for you there." Uzma was still in her alien form, and really didn't care if they made a trip into an Ikea at three AM or not.

The night was still young.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Cut With Both Blades (Closed Off) - Page 3 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top