The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Cut With Both Blades (Closed Off) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:36 am by Cobalt

» Trigger
Cut With Both Blades (Closed Off) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Cut With Both Blades (Closed Off) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Cut With Both Blades (Closed Off) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Cut With Both Blades (Closed Off) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Cut With Both Blades (Closed Off) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Cut With Both Blades (Closed Off) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Cut With Both Blades (Closed Off) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Cut With Both Blades (Closed Off) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Cut With Both Blades (Closed Off) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Cut With Both Blades (Closed Off) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Cut With Both Blades (Closed Off) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Cut With Both Blades (Closed Off) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapCut With Both Blades (Closed Off) - Page 2 I_voting_barCut With Both Blades (Closed Off) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cut With Both Blades (Closed Off) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapCut With Both Blades (Closed Off) - Page 2 I_voting_barCut With Both Blades (Closed Off) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Cut With Both Blades (Closed Off)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cut With Both Blades (Closed Off) - Page 2 Empty Re: Cut With Both Blades (Closed Off)

Post by Tengo Okami July 14th 2015, 12:02 am

More starlight wrapped around Crimson Ghost. She squirmed and wiggled but nothing allowed her to slip out of the wrapping. Then she stabbed Okami. A very prudent strategy. She built upon the weakness Okami always kept with him. He did not like being stabbed with swords. More prismatic energy came from Uzma, turning the living night light into a battery for Okami to put the Crimson Ghost in a white cocoon with only her brightly colored hair seeping out of the wrappings. "Yeah, this white lady wants to know stuff about you. Like how much you plan on paying me to help you."

"You..." Ghost struggled more against the wrappings trying to free herself. "Dick. Get me out of this and my boss..." Desperation spurred Crimson Ghost to bite down on the starlight to try one last attempt. It did not work. "...And she'll pay you whatever you want after we pull off this heist."

"A heist? You're doing a heist? I want to do a heist. Hey let's talk about that." Trying to work Uzma out of the starform in which she could beat Okami with ease, Okami kept pulling more of her energy into the room to make pirate ships fighting others. "Hey, Uzma do you want to see a shot for shot remake of the Princess Bride? Cause you're about to get it." Okami would play out several scenes from the movie in utter, poor quality while doing all of the voices himself.

Crimson Ghost kept kicking against the bonds, continuing to tire herself out while the rendition of a classic played out.

Tengo Okami
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2015-06-17

Back to top Go down

Cut With Both Blades (Closed Off) - Page 2 Empty Re: Cut With Both Blades (Closed Off)

Post by Chellizard July 14th 2015, 11:21 pm

Thinking of Okami as a helper was not the brightest idea, and Uzma regretted it as soon as she had thought it. Sure, he could manipulate her essence and use it against her, or to help her, but also stealing it from her in the process. Sure, he had a nice head of hair, a strong jaw, and a very gorgeous pair of eyes. He was charming in appearance, at first glance. Uzma's eyes glossed over Okami as he mentioned more about getting paid for this.

Placing a hand on her hip, the same that had previously asserted dominance, Uzma looked over Crimson Ghost. Listening to her as she spoke, the Aegis of Earth chose to delve deeper with more questions. With intentions of asking about Crimson's boss lady, Uzma opened her mouth to speak. But before she could even inquire anything, Okami insisted on cutting her off and bringing up the Princess Bride.

"I, uh, no- no! I don't want to hear this!" she started, but was already lost in the acting, horrible acting, accompanied by angry people banging on the door.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Cut With Both Blades (Closed Off) - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tengo Okami July 15th 2015, 3:32 am

Smoke started to billow up from under the door. The constant beating of the ram did nothing, so it appeared the angry rich people took to finally just smoking out Okami. With Crimson Ghost all wrapped up and Uzma not enjoying the show, Okami decided to do the most reasonable thing. Wrap Uzma up in her own barrier. "There are a lot of people mad at me right now. I don't know why. I stole their stuff, but that can't be it. Those guys are all rich; they won't even notice its gone, like when a fat guy loses two pounds. Like, how would he even tell?" Then the situation came back to him. "That's right, I was explaining things. So, instead of taking the blame for this, I'm kind of hoping they forget what I look like, and just blame you two for this. I figure if two of you are here when they barge in they'll figure they can just arrest both of you and then let the innocent one go, and if you're both innocent I figure they make the one of you most guilty cut themselves open with a sword. Never got the idea behind the Japanese legal system. Fascinating, it really is." Okami took his finger on and off the pulse of the situation involving the other people in the room so much he caused swelling to the conversation's neck. All this starlight energy felt great to play around with, but Uzma did not seem to like it as much. "Uzma are you taking a nap in the middle of this? What the Hell? I'm trying to hold a conversation here."

"Now..." The Crimson Ghost continued to struggle, but she was an origami artist, not escape. "...We can talk..." Her shoulder finally peaked through, but quickly became lodged against her neck. "...About getting out of here."

"Oh, no no no." More of the smoke began to enter the room, but a bucket of water quickly put it out. Okami jammed the sink and turned the faucet on to begin flooding the floor to dampen any other attempts. "I don't know what you've heard about the Japanese legal system, but they have a catch and release program where they just arrest whomever they find and then if they aren't guilty they let them go. Very good system, but I don't-"

"That..." A red coloring flooded Crimson's cheeks, out shining her hair. "...Is the dumbest..." She struggled for air, but felt  calling to insult Okami. "...Thing a white person..." Someone needed to. "...Has ever said..."  Water began to pour towards the door, washing around Okami's boots. "...About Japan." Her words escaped with the cathartic force of a job well done. Then she passed out from lack of blood to the head, but luckily for her, Okami started to use some starlight to break a window, loosening the bonds around her shoulders just enough so she did not suffocate.

"Okay, so Aegis of Earth, I'll be in contact cause you seem pretty cool-" The over exertion of Uzma at Okami's expense probably put her out of commission, but leaving without saying goodbye would be rude. "Red head, you seem crazy. I bet you've got some stories. So, the police will probably be really cool and, yeah, later." The bag of loot led Okami's egress from the premises as he began to whistle on his way back to the storage unit he kept his ship.

The police did not come first. Enter Misaki Mae.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Cut With Both Blades (Closed Off) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mikufck3el1qz4rgp
Tengo Okami
Tengo Okami
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard July 15th 2015, 2:02 pm

Everything seemed to be drawn out and a waste of time. Uzma wanted to just put an end to it all and Super Nova this place to the ground. Instead of doing that, she decided it would be best to shut Okami up. Before she could get a word in edge wise, she felt her own star energy start to wrap her up into a tight cocoon. Struggling to fight it back, or even absorb some of it back to prevent the bindings from being too tight, she felt faint in her attempts. Her head was spinning and her stomach churned in distaste for the feeling she was suffering. Every time Okami stole her energy she felt like a piece of herself was being ripped away. It was not a good feeling.

Coughing a bit, hot pink colored blood spilled out of Uzma's mouth and trickled down her chin. "That's never happened before..." she said, looking at the spittle mixing with the water on the floor.

Uzma would have added to the conversation at hand, but she was too worried about herself. She knew she was supposed to care about those in danger, and be a really good hero, but she was just not very good at that. She blames her ex boyfriend for that, too.

"Just.. leave," she said, coughing again. Once she was sure Okami had left, she transformed to her normal self. The hot pink slowly became crimson as her human facade took over her chemical make up. Just as she did, the door blockade weakened, and the bindings around of herself and Crimson Ghost dissipated. It seemed that the constriction let up the farther Okami was from the building, and Uzma was thankful for that.

With her knees and hands planted in the water, she looked up as the doors to the kitchen opened to reveal who was really behind it.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tengo Okami July 15th 2015, 2:16 pm

Okami left, but did not know where to go. An explosion from his ship sent him into the gala to begin with. Running into people with things to steal just happened to be a great surprise. So, Okami wandered around the streets of Tokyo with a big bag of loot and jewels, but there was only so much you could do with jewels- and a lot you could not do with them. Like eat or make out with. Luckily, Okami read somewhere Japan built places to do both of those things, so he decided to find one of those places.

An exquisite building with golden curls wrapping around the woodwork stood in contrast to the more modern settings of the buildings around it. Ponds ran the perimeter of the structure with rock gardens in between them. Okami slid the screen to the door open and stepped into the tea house. His shoes banged on the wooden floor, drawing looks of disgust from the sharp faced women attending to their duties. "I've got money. Who wants to party?"

An unearthly darkness followed along with Misaki, a machination of her own creation. "So you were the ones who stole that gem, working with your friend pretending to be an imbecile. Well, I am not one to be taken so lightly. Where are you hiding the gem?" Fire broke from Misaki's hand towards both Uzma and the Crimson Ghost. She did not intend on hitting either of them, merely to let the heat brush against them.

"Go find it yourself. That idiot walked away with it all." The Crimson Ghost reached out for her swords, but found the sheaths empty. Heirlooms for Okami, at least he left her the sheaths.

"Really now?" Shadows would shoot out to wrap the Ghost and Uzma up, working more diligently if the heat made contact. The darkness crept deeper into the room. "Perhaps we should go somewhere more private to speak on this matter."

Tengo Okami
Tengo Okami
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard July 15th 2015, 2:32 pm

Uzma was all but unconscious at this point, her body attempting to leech all the starlight left in the atmosphere back into her body. She was struggling to see straight now, and the added rough housing from the newest addition to their party only making it worse. Misaki Mae. Uzma had heard rumors of this woman, and was certain she was the real bad guy. Now she felt bad for picking on the Crimson Ghost, but at the same time, the Crimson Ghost was being shady, so it's all on her head. It wasn't Uzma's fault. If you act like a thug, you obviously wanna be gangsta.

"I..." Uzma couldn't find her voice. Her head was spinning too much, and the darkness was all she saw before her eyes closed and her mind went into a deep subconscious state. Her body lay limp now in the bindings of heat and smoke. The Yukata she wore became singed in the process, but her feet were cold as they rest bare in the water flooded floor.

Uzma was in no shape to protest going other places, so she would likely be dragged along unwillingly.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tengo Okami July 15th 2015, 5:51 pm

A loud boom echoed as the bag of ill gotten loot broke a table far too small to support the weight or ambitions. Eyes the color of forests kept sight on the peg leg pirate. "Get me some sushi and tell me who costs the most." The eyes narrowed and the color of fire rose in the eyes of the women surrounding the room. A broom snapped.

A Rolls Royce pulled into the an underground garage. All light faded as the doors closed to the ramp leading up. Natural light began to form in the guise of blue balls of faerie fire, casting shadows on what appeared to be trees around the walls of the garage. Where Misaki's driver led them still remained in some question lying between realms and space, but Misaki felt comfortable as she stepped out from carriage, draped in her black fur coat with the same fox skin lining her neck. The trunk to the car popped open and Misaki looked down to its occupants. "Well don't we look comfy." Uzma and the Crimson Ghost both found themselves crammed into the rather spacious trunk tied up and gagged. "That won't stay for long."

The holding cells of Misaki looked just as natural and forested as the rest of her abode. The only thing lining the area came from the darkness creeping between each tree, masking any vision beyond. Uzma and Crimson both found themselves trapped with the thick bark of individual trees, keeping them from moving as the hole they were placed in closed up under some magic from Misaki. "You seem to be very interesting without me needing information from you." Misaki ran a claw across Uzma's face. "But, this one needs to tell me things." Misaki walkd over towards Crimson with a vial and extended claws. "Now, where did you come from-" Misaki dripped a liquid down Crimson's throat as the red headed woman tried to resist. "Tell me everything."

"I was hired by a woman named Bliss Fukuyama to steal information about accessing a chemical plant."
Crimson Ghost surprised herself as she spit out all the information so quickly. The vial separated her from Misaki as the fox demon's claws grew.

"I guess I need to look for her then. And have no need for you."
As her claws drew back to strike, the first signs of a wall shown. Debris shot out towards Misaki and the trees. Fragments of a blade shot and broke into the tree Uzma found herself trapped in, giving her a splintered prison to escape from.

"Motherfucking Dynamite sword!" The ever cheerful and never scared appearance of Tengo Okami burst through the wall. He looked around to see his plans of tricking the police into a catch and release policy failed, but at least he got to hang out with these two girls again.

"What are you doing here? I'm incredibly glad to see you and it isn't just because of how handsome you are" The Crimson Ghost spit out her words with perspiration and shock.

"So I checked out this geisha house for hookers, and Japanese people get super pissed when you do that, long story short, this chick cut my leg off, so I stabbed her and she burst into flames, so I figured, might want to look around this place."

While Okami continued talking, Misaki threw rubble off of her and listened to the fox around her shoulder whisper into her ear. "Don't act like you forgot, I call the shots.

Tengo Okami
Tengo Okami
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard July 21st 2015, 12:41 am

As her mind finally found consciousness, her eyes opened to reveal the back of the Red Snake's head. She snarled a bit and arched her back to try and slip out of the binds she was in. Her mouth was gagged and taped over. There was no getting out of that. She could feel her right hand start to slip out of the rope as she rubbed and rubbed her wrists together to get them out.

She eyed Misaki as her hand came down and a claw rubbed over her cheek. Uzma turned her head quickly and forced Misaki's claw to tear her duct tape. She then jerked her mouth open with a forceful motion of her jaw and spat out the gag. "You'll wish you had information you needed from me!" Uzma shouted seconds before a pair of hands reached in for her.

As she was about to slip her hand out, the trunk opened to reveal a woman that really was the number one enemy to PETA. Uzma kept moving her right hand despite the trunk being opened. She added more wiggling to the show to make it less obvious of her motions. Again, her wrist almost free, but she was jerked up and tossed into a tree. Yes, a tree. This garage was gorgeous, but it was sucky that a jerk owned it.

As the tree sealed up around of her, she pressed her ear to the bark and listened to what was being said outside. Uzma could only make out bits and pieces at first, bu then that red headed woman practically shouted the information that was asked of her. Uzma's ears rang as the garage echoed. She thought the words over in her head. So Bliss hired this girl.. now Uzma knew why she thought she was shady. But hey, at least the intentions were pure.

Uzma placed her ear against the tree again, and then there was a loud boom! The wall exploded and so did her tree. The blast knocked her back into the tree and her hands snapped the rope from her muscles convulsing violently. Her ears were ringing and she could swear she smelled burning hair. She would be pissed it if were her's. With her hands free, she patted her head and realized it must have been something else.

"I think I should be more happy to see you, but I'm really not." she said while untying her legs and getting the rest of the duct tape off of her mouth.

"A Geisha house doesn't have hookers, you idiot. You need to watch Memoir's of a Geisha again." Rolling her eyes, she brushed some tree off of her now wrecked yukata and sighed.

"Well, it seems like it's time to make this evil lady stop being so evil. I'm not even in the mood right now, so don't push me any further. Being knocked out, wrapped up, and put in a trunk is not ideal, but I had enough time to think about my life in there. I'm not letting idiots with dynamite swords and girls with spooky long claws touch my face." shudders in disgust.

As soon as she was done talking, her skin became stark white and she ascended, right then and there. She had no identity anymore. No one here knew her name, other than Bliss, but Bliss wasn't here -- just someone hired by Bliss. Uzma wished Tyuki weren't dumb and actually gave her more information on this hunt for evil.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tengo Okami July 21st 2015, 5:54 pm

Flames floated up from around Okami's hair. "I'm up for looking at some Geisha's memoirs. Is there a peep hole or are we paying them with credit card, cause those rich people don't use money. They did give me this." A purple gem came out of Okami's pocket as he brushed the fire out from his hair. "I wonder if you can buy more than one hooker or if they would not be able to share."

"You stole that!" The Crimson Ghost plopped out of the fractured tree with her hands and ankles tied. "I wanted to steal that! It is a gem used to forge a weapon that can transform its wielder into an avatar of justice. Only someone of a pure heart can use it."

"Cool. What's it worth?"

The reflection of in Okami's eye from the gem showed a very bright orb shooting towards him. Fire hit him in the stomach, knocking Okami to through a wall. Misaki began to seep out oil through the area to keep herself better protected in her inner sanctum. "No one is transforming in my presence." A correction to her comment floated to Misaki's left. "Aw, you are interesting. Now I will have to ask you to leave this place of existence by removing your souls."

"First of all, if you own this place, why does this place suck so much? A bunch of people playing lap guitars and making you drink in moderation? Really. Second, that thing you just said sounded pretty dark, but since you like foxes, I'm going to turn into one of those."
Earlier in the evening, Okami entered the same geisha house and made a similar mistake in believing the foxes could be petted. They could be. But, they did so at the price of biting. At first Okami was angry, then he realized he would get a story out of that. He did not tell it though. He just turned into a fox.

"You miserable little mimic! I'll skin you alive and boil your innards!" Before Misaki could stab the Crimson Ghost to execute her, Misaki turned her hand into fire. A small spark dropped from her hand, catching the oil on fire. The Crimson Ghost watched as the oil seeped closer to her. A series of wiggles and squirms moved her, but not as quickly as the oil as it began to heat up.

Fire chased Okami as he darted through trees and roots around the prison section in his fox form. He made fox noises towards Uzma. He did not know if Uzma spoke fox or not.

Tengo Okami
Tengo Okami
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard November 3rd 2015, 11:14 pm

Narrowing her eyes, the black sclera made her emerald hues even brighter. Her very alien appearance was very stunning and elegant. Energy started to manifest from her very core, building up as a streak around of her waist as she floated upward so her feet were no longer touching the floor. The oil would seep underneath of her, and any fire would just lick at her skin and do no real damage at this time. She had coated her very body in her own energy, making sure to have a double layer against the flames from this dark fox demon lady.

Her eyes darted from Misaki to The Crimson Ghost, and then back to Okami just as he turned into a fox. If she had eyebrows in her alien form, one would be arched up curiously. She was learning more and more things about this odd guy as time went on. Sighing, she made her way over the flames and plucked the Crimson Ghost off of the floor, tugging her wrappings off of her wrists and ankles.

"It's only because I owe our mutual friend something." She said, the energy around of her waist finally condensing into orbs of stardust. The energy became super compacted as Misaki made it her mission to spread fire over the whole back part of the club, ensuring no one else would come back here.

A clever plan, but it only gave Uzma more of an advantage. At least, she hoped so.

"I can't speak fox, so whatever you're trying to tell me, you should try and use English or something."

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tengo Okami December 1st 2015, 12:12 am

Talking like a fox did little to actually relay information. What a waste of barks, nose rubbings, and whatever little things foxes did to convey information. Okami kept moving in order to keep Misaki from cooking him alive, but it did take the foxy witch from trying to kill anyone else in the room. A tree broke from within the garage, moving Okami to take his normal visage again. "Hey! That tree fell and it made a sound! That Bhuddist monk owes me some money now." Okami's leg flew off as a bolt of fire shot through it, leaving behind only a charred peg and an off balanced Okami. "Hey-" Hey said with a bewildered excitement. "She shot my leg off!" His smile turned upside down. "Hey! She shot my leg off!"

"Everyone dies!" Misaki discharged a massive oil spill into the center of the room before setting her hand on fire. "If stargirl survives, I can have a chat with her, but everyone else dies."

"Yeah, I don't want to die, so I'm leaving."
The Crimson Snake pulled the bindings from her ankles and started to look for any exit to get out from before being burned by Misaki and her terrible temper tantrum.

"Hey!" Okami waved over towards Uzma. "What's up Stargirl. I met you before. Remember? Do you ever lay away thinking about if there is life outside this galaxy?."

Tengo Okami
Tengo Okami
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard December 8th 2015, 3:42 pm

"Now is NOT The time to wonder about life outside of this galaxy! BUT THE ANSWER IS YES!" She hurled a few balls of stardust toward Okami, an aid to allow him to help her out against Misaki.

"No one dies today, bitch!" Uzma said, anger rising in her. She formed a triangle with her thumbs and pointer fingers, the other digits on her hands sprawling out to cast a wide net with her hands.

In the center of the triangle was a condensed ball of stardust. She aimed toward Misaki, meaning to maim her horrendously. At least, attempt to. The stardust was then shot forth in the form of a laser, aiming directly at Misaki's torso.

"My name is Starlight!" She shouted, anger apparent in her tone of voice.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tengo Okami December 8th 2015, 4:08 pm

"Yeah, so I was traveling on my intergalactic spaceship and was like, 'wow. there is a lot of life out here'. That's when I thought, 'yeah, there probably is life out there'. Where did my leg go?" Stardust began to build up around Okami for some reason he could not put his finger on. "Is this cocaine? Is that how legs grow back." Before an answer could come back to Okami, an answer to the situation shot out from Uzma's fingers. Feeling an urge to assist in someway with the woman threatening everyone, Okami wrapped her ankles up with stardust, rooting her as the massive blast collided directly with her body.

"Let's get out!" The Crimson Ghost managed to find both of her swords while staying vigilant on finding a way out.

Misaki disappeared under the blast of intense light, leaving behind no trace of her form. A large hole in the back of the garage now let in some soft air as Uzma managed to crack open more than just a fox witch. "Hey! I bet we can walk through that." Okami took one step on his phantom leg and fell straight forward. "I knew I was forgetting something. Where did I put that leg?"

Tengo Okami
Tengo Okami
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard December 8th 2015, 4:17 pm

As the light died down, and the only thing left was a burning mess and frantically screaming people, Uzma sighed. All she wanted was to find out who was behind this and stop them. She had failed.

The fire roared, tearing apart the garage. Uzma shook her head and waved her hands, making the stardust move at her will. A blanket of energy swallowed up the fire, suffocating it. As soon as she had choked all the fire out of life, she looked to Okami as he stepped forward to only fall on his face. A smile cracked over her down trodden face for the first time tonight. She laughed. The laughter was heavy, and from her core. It even brought tears to her eyes. She finally got a hold of herself and hovered over to Okami and swirled her finger in the air. This formed an energy construct of stardust to replace his old peg leg - at least while Uzma was near him.

"That's a temporary fix. We'll need to get you a better leg." She said, offering her hand to help him to his 'feet.'

Uzma would lead the way toward the hole in the wall, not looking forward to dealing with the Japanese police. She wanted to scram the scene before anyone got there.

"C'mon. We can't loiter any longer. We need to leave before the police ask you a bunch of questions and take me to a lab and dissect me." She sighed, floating toward the hole in the wall.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tengo Okami January 13th 2016, 2:31 am

Crimson Ghost made her way out of the garage with no trouble. She looked back to see Uzma and Okami both sitting around like flies in the parlor of a spider. Yelling back to them would only draw attention to herself, so she instead merely jumped up and down while pointing to the ground.

"Aw, I'm taller now." Okami leaned to one side with a remarkable size advantage over his other side. He could fix the problem if he wanted, but felt somehow better about himself. "The police will ask questions of me?" Okami stroked his beard and looked to the dwindling fires around him. "I would probably tell them how little I cared for their music. Too much bass. No one wants to hear the bass player Sting. You picked the wrong instrument; just get over it and be goofy like Paul McCartney."
Knowing his fate with the police would end in an awkward exchange, Okami hobbled his way along with Uzma. "Now, you say they're Japanese The Police? Do they just live here or is Japan the only country that will buy their music? Like how Avril Lavigne is only relevant in Japan." Google it.

"Well, this is quite an adventure." Okami put his hands on his hips once clear of the garage. "I can't believe we went outside! Look at all this air! So many questions. Way more than that Nine Tailed Fox. Those things are boring as- oh my god, the sky is blue?! This is wonderful!"

Tengo Okami
Tengo Okami
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard January 17th 2016, 3:22 am

Uzma chuckled as she sized up Okami.

"Yep, definitely taller now. And it makes your butt look great," she added with another laugh.

Uzma stopped floating and walked alongside of Okami, making sure to keep a bit of focus on that stardust leg of his. She didn't want to send him falling face first to the pavement - although that would be hilarious.

"Uhm, no. No. Haha no. Not the band Sting and the Police. I mean, the authorities. Where the hell are you from anyway, white boy?" she asked, feeling a pang of irony seeing as she was more white than he was at this moment in time.

She sighed, a big sigh of relief. Her shoulders relaxed, and she felt so much better than she had a few moments ago. "A great big adventure. I wonder if we'll ever meet again. For now, we need to get you a leg... cause unless you can make that makeshift leg stay in place, we're going to have to stick together until you find yourself a new leg." She commented, placing her hands on her alien hips.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top