The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Darkening Souls I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Darkening Souls I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Darkening Souls I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Darkening Souls I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Darkening Souls I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Darkening Souls I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Darkening Souls I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Darkening Souls I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Darkening Souls I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Darkening Souls I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Darkening Souls I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Darkening Souls I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Darkening Souls I_vote_lcapDarkening Souls I_voting_barDarkening Souls I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
Darkening Souls I_vote_lcapDarkening Souls I_voting_barDarkening Souls I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Darkening Souls

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Darkening Souls Empty Darkening Souls

Post by Carnyveil July 6th 2015, 11:01 pm

It was night in the thriving city of Brazil. The night life was active out here with nightclubs, bars, and even a festival going on. The streets were crowded with people dancing, waiting in line, or just simply passing by, but there was a run down apartment not far from here which people say became recently haunted. There was rumors that a great inventor stayed here, trying to create immortality through the soul. The apartment is pretty run down but very, very large. Its closer to a house then an apartment with its 3 floors. The first floor contains the landing, kitchen, and dining area. The second floor contains the living room, bedroom, laundry room, and deck. The third floor has offices and a safe room.

In this safe room is ghosts suit which slowly drips black gunk and sometimes twitchs. The room isn't rotten like the rest of the apartment and is well taken care of. In this place is files about a french man and a project starting with Ghost. It has a operational computer in it.

Ghost lies there in agony. His fingers grow longer and his head drops as more stuff drips. He only hears the pounding of his head...but how? He is just a soul in a body and why can he even feel it anymore. He dosn't understand his change, he didn't want to be this way. His real body is in a cantonic state and he can't get out of this one. hes only angry and confused. What will he do.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t9150-carnyveils-app-feydemon#97593
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t9093-carnyveils-app-ghost?highlight=Ghost
Carnyveil
Carnyveil
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2015-06-14

Back to top Go down

Darkening Souls Empty Re: Darkening Souls

Post by Fiery Soul July 6th 2015, 11:29 pm

A giant man with his arms stretched out greeted Yofie. His beard and several hundred foot tall stature caught Yofie's eye as she flew into the Rio. Her wings remained hidden under her breastplate, making a sight for the other people in the first class section of her flight. The appeals process to board with her sword took some time, but Yofie assumed the honor the flight staff showed her for her dignity played some part. The flight crew chalked it up to the fact she burst into flame. Either way, when the plane landed, Yofie pulled her sword out of the overhead storage compartment and began to step off the plane. "Your flight contraption was quite uneasy to deal with. You should attend to it to make sure it is more pleasing next time, or I shall deliver my judgment."

Yofie's breastplate clanked as she left the airport to the eyes of onlookers, many of which took to their knees for a blessing from such an angelic being. Yofie felt jubilation in the procession. The first since the island nation and their picture devices to give the angel such a grand greeting.

Then she stepped out of the airport.

"This city reeks of- something I've never smelled before." Yofie grabbed a man by the shirt and pulled him close to her. "What is that I smell on you." A blank look and agape mouth tried to reason with the angel until she cast him aside. "Away from me wretched being of filth. I would not have you stain anything on my being." The gaze Yofie sent downward kept the man awe struck, but Yofie's eyes wandered. A number of people flocked towards a lighted festivity. Any festival of lights would gladly welcome an angel into their ceremony. Perhaps her voice could even lift the hearts and inspire devotion to the light. "I shall seek out this festival of worship, thrall. You should consider yourself pleased that I have pointed out your flaws so you may rectify them with how you see fit. If they are not, I shall remove them from you."Yofie's wings open and the shimmering angel departed for the festival.

A building overlooked the festive setting, shadows cast along its roof from the great display. Yofie mistook the distance between herself and the lights. A soreness from the flight set in, causing her armor to wear her down more than usual. Shadows lined the building, giving Yofie a questionable landing spot. A harsh clank boomed through the building with each step Yofie took. The boom began to turn into a splintering, but Yofie continued on in her righteous step. Then the floor gave out.

Yofie fell through the roof of the abandoned apartment building landing hard on her posterior, her sword falling away from her. Yofie stood and threatened judgment against the structure, before witnessing the room around her draped in shadow. The roof above her shined in a small sliver of moonlight, but once Yofie learned the moon stole its light from the sun she swore to defeat it in single combat one day. But, for now, she would need to leave this building and go the festival of light.
Fiery Soul
Fiery Soul
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : This Girl is on Fire

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2015-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Carnyveil July 6th 2015, 11:38 pm

Ghost looked up at the noise as he stumbled over to the door of the safe room and then fell through with a simple phase but it barely worked. Pain wracked him as his head finally dripped enough of the black stuff and stretched out far enough to make a hole in it. His fingers were now long like blades, he was hunched over, and he only felt rage...endless mind racking rage.

Ghost would step and shadow dance slowly over to the light with out a sound. The only sound would be a drip like a water faucet dripping water. There would be an eerie feeling in the air and she would sense something not right. He would then stop and climb on to the wall with out a sound but a simple creak when he got to the point where he can see her.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Carnyveil
Carnyveil
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiery Soul July 6th 2015, 11:50 pm

All the shadows of the room cascaded down with ever motion of movement outside the apartments. Something within this building filled Yofie with a resolve to purge the building, but nothing within this area stood in enough of a tangible form to stand in judgment. Lifting her sword off the ground, Yofie stroked the sheath to remove the particles of dust fallen upon her dormant blade. Something thick hung in the room, keeping the dust unusually heavy, but also, Yofie never possessed the skills to remove dust from anything in the proper way. Instead, she merely moved it from one place to the next until she grew frustrated and threw a chair towards a large patch of dry wall. A large hole would ring testament to her anger.

More metallic boots would echo through the halls as Yofie continued on her way. The absence of evil left her flames at bay, but she managed to find a device capable of making light when a switch moved from one position to the next. Light blasted out from the black cylinder, leading Yofie about her business with one hand leading the light and the other grasping her sword. The sound of dripping water sounded throughout the structure, but given her lack of experience in this sector, Yofie never thought twice about why the water would be on in an abandoned building, instead simply moving from one room to the next.

A heavy metal boot made quick work of each door. Nothing within the rooms offended Yofie with their silent confession of innocence, but she did not stop her investigation. The silence of the apartment continued to sink around her. Out of the silence broke a voice. A heavenly voice echoing from Yofie through the halls. Each note fell perfectly and the atmosphere of the apartment grew more pleasing to her. No evil would dare stand in judgment of such beauty. Or, her sword.
Fiery Soul
Fiery Soul
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Carnyveil July 6th 2015, 11:56 pm

Ghost followed her until she reached the liveing room where he turned the lights off. He then come down and stand behind her in his hunched position. So much rage and so many things to direct it at, but why rage...so confusing. Fear would be heavier in this room as he began a slow but incredibly silent walk towards her. the dripping water would be close, very close and something can be sensed with in here

If he got close enough he would go to stab her with his sharp fingers from behind, if she saw him. He would scream. You would hear at high volume incredible amount of voices, all angry but the clearest one was. I. Am. Ghost.

Carnyveil
Carnyveil
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiery Soul July 7th 2015, 12:07 am

A light in the distance pulled Yofie forward. Of all the rooms she stepped through, none shown any light, but cracks of light seeped through the bottom of a closed door. Another strong kick made quick work of the door, leaving Yofie with a prudent investigation point to set upon. Or set ablaze. A suit rested on the floor of a messy living room. Debris and discarded waste crashed under her boots with no mercy. The sight of the suit finally gave out as the lights vanished.

Yofie found her voice suddenly fall off key. A pair of sharp claws burst into the back of her breastplate. Even though the claws did not pierce through, Yofie still found herself pushed forward against a wall. Yofie gripped the sheath of her blade in her left hand and the glorious sword in her right. She swung with a severe cross, but her resolution broke under the weight of the scream against her mentality. Yofie returned her blade to where she heard the scream again to try and strike the creature down. "I will give you rest foul wretch. But, if you continue on in your evil manner I will not be gracious in your undoing."
Fiery Soul
Fiery Soul
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Carnyveil July 7th 2015, 12:13 am

Sadly that suit was what got her as it bent in half to avoid it and then did rolled reverse back off as it looked at her with non blinking white eyes and simply said "Ghost. Rage. Death." in a robotic metallic etheral voice. It dripping gunk on the floor as it went to swipe at her with both of its claws.

Who was this person who dared interfere with him? He has to stop this company and she stands in his way? How can...wait what am I thinking...so angry...so angry. he thinks but there is no evil coming from him. Just pure rage as it still went to hit her.

Carnyveil
Carnyveil
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiery Soul July 7th 2015, 12:37 am

The specter continued with his flailing attack, overwhelming Yofie's guard and pressing her back against the wall. His claws prodded into her armor, but the strength of the plate stayed strong, even as Yofie faltered in her attempt to set the creature back. "You are no ghost. I can sense your mortality." No flames accompanied Yofie's wings as they spread into full glory. Yofie plunged her blade forward to attempt to stab the creature pushing towards her.

Every ounce of energy parting from Yofie came from her resolve to save herself from allowing this creature to fell her. Her resolution remained strong, but against such savage attacks, her lack of skill with her sword continued to plague her. Swirling in a crescent, Yofie threw her blade against everything close to her. Drywall parted and shattered as she continued to swing recklessly. If her armor could remain in place, she knew she could win this melee with the unarmored creature clamoring to the depths of the shadows.

Yofie knew not how these lights worked, but knew the festival down the walkway would be bathed in light. While swinging in holy righteousness, Yofie began to step back towards the window. Driving her blade into the heart of darkness would drive out the impunity, but to do so against such a savage foe would be unwise. She needed to pull him into the light to properly chastise away his unclean ways.
Fiery Soul
Fiery Soul
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Carnyveil July 7th 2015, 12:47 am

Ghost took a swing as he crashed into a wall. He stayed there for a minute as he began to twitch again and then got up and alot of black gunk came out. Ghost then said as it marched foward with a long gash in his chest "Anger. End. Rage." said in the same voice as before but alot more projected emotion.

He would began to slowly walk toward her anger coursing off him. But he can't remember, why is he so angry? Is he angry at her or himself...no hes angry at the company, cursing him to this existense. Then why is she here...she must work for that Bliss. he must stop her from getting thoughs files. He must!

Carnyveil
Carnyveil
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiery Soul July 7th 2015, 1:02 am

The staleness of the air began to slide under the heat of battle raging through the room. The wild slashing Yofie partook in did something to assist her. The poor spirit wretch may finally find some peace, or he may be hiding in the direct area, waiting to strike. "Creature! If you still exist I have come here for the festivities of light, but before I attend the sanctimonious worship of others, I will put you out of your misery. I will put may blade outward, allowing you to fall upon it." Yofie kept her promise within an arm's length, holding the blade out in front of her as she pressed her back against the window.

Standing in the light of the moon opened up the room a little more in light. She could see the shambling mess of a suit and the scattered papers flung about the room. Yofie knew not of the important files stuck beneath the heel of her boot, pressing down more of her weight as she anticipated what would come out to strike at her or come out to accept her mercy. Either way it would mean the end of a poor, pathetic life bathed in darkness. "Come wretch and feel my mercy before I deliver it as wrath!"
Fiery Soul
Fiery Soul
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Carnyveil July 7th 2015, 6:26 am

Ghost would lumber foward, duck under the blade, and wrestling shoot her through the window. His grip would be tight as he would turn himself around. His face on her boot and would began to move up using his claws as support. They would began to fall towards the light festival at a ever increasing rate if dosn't do something about it fast.

Anger....tired. Still gotta stop her when we land...the night is friend to me, she will never win.

Carnyveil
Carnyveil
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiery Soul July 8th 2015, 12:29 am

What little of the window behind her shattered with Ghost grappled around Yofie's waist. Many creatures wished harm upon Yofie, but very few tackled her out of windows. Even with her first endeavor in this environment, Yofie knew well enough to spread her wings and see what happens. Shimmering wings bathed in the light coming from across the street as Yofie spun in the air in several different loops. She would try to fling Ghost to the ground in her spiral, but in the process of her maneuver would lose grip of her sword.

Chunks of concrete broke when the silvery blade tore through its bearings. Yofie could see the weapon from her perch on top of a restaurant. A quick dive of flight brought Yofie closer to her blade. More gravel broke from the concrete as Yofie dove her metallic boot into the ground. Yofie would walk through the scattering masses to pull her blade from the concrete block. "How dare you attempt to bestow gravity upon me fiend!I granted you the gift of mercy, but now your purging will be glorious and righteous. And quite painful."
Fiery Soul
Fiery Soul
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Carnyveil July 11th 2015, 3:01 pm

Ghost fell hard right near the blade with a sickening crunch as he coughed then got up as he returned to normal. He then began to stagger away from her as he turned blue and phased through the people towards an ally

The people screamed as he walked right through them as a panic began to pass through the air.

he only muttered "Can't let civ's get hurt...protocol."

Carnyveil
Carnyveil
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiery Soul July 11th 2015, 6:17 pm

"Halt demon!" Yofie extended her wings in glory. People always loved a glorious display of wings. Even when it came from someone who would soon turn them into collateral damage. "I will see your crimes called before justice. First you will tell me of them." The brush of feathers expanded and the grinding of a blade against the concrete sounded out as Yofie, eyes set on the prize before her, shot through the air towards her prey.

The throngs of people broke from between prayer at the sight of the holy vision, or terrified dodging as they avoided the holy vengeance streaking through the air with her resolve set on sending this creature back to which ever world he crawled up from.
Fiery Soul
Fiery Soul
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Carnyveil July 11th 2015, 6:35 pm

Ghost looked over his shoulder while thinking "Most idiotic angel thing ever and shes charging me with that blade...could this get any worse?" he then turned to normal in a clear spot, grabbed a person, put the said person in front of him with a mac-10 to his head then began to walk backwards toward the ally.

The people screamed and then screamed even more after he took the hostage. Some people went to hit him but moved back quickly after feeling his dreadful cold body. There is a open circle around him as he moves backwards with the hostage.

Carnyveil
Carnyveil
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top