The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
To the Otherworld (Mae, and Carny) I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
To the Otherworld (Mae, and Carny) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
To the Otherworld (Mae, and Carny) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
To the Otherworld (Mae, and Carny) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
To the Otherworld (Mae, and Carny) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
To the Otherworld (Mae, and Carny) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
To the Otherworld (Mae, and Carny) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
To the Otherworld (Mae, and Carny) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
To the Otherworld (Mae, and Carny) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
To the Otherworld (Mae, and Carny) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
To the Otherworld (Mae, and Carny) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
To the Otherworld (Mae, and Carny) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
To the Otherworld (Mae, and Carny) I_vote_lcapTo the Otherworld (Mae, and Carny) I_voting_barTo the Otherworld (Mae, and Carny) I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
To the Otherworld (Mae, and Carny) I_vote_lcapTo the Otherworld (Mae, and Carny) I_voting_barTo the Otherworld (Mae, and Carny) I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

To the Otherworld (Mae, and Carny)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

To the Otherworld (Mae, and Carny) Empty To the Otherworld (Mae, and Carny)

Post by Quinn July 3rd 2015, 6:35 pm

Everything around the area seemed to point towards it being a very nice day out. The weather was clear. There wasn't any major accidents or huge crimes that sent the police into a flurry. It could all be summed up in one word: Perfect. That, however, was not destined to last for long. It all changed for everyone when a woman was violently tossed out of a computer store by a masked man, slamming into a taxi and sending it curving into another car, causing a minor pileup. She rolls off of the hood of the taxi and to her feet, firing off a few shots at the man in question before turning and sprinting into another shop, ducking what seemed to be a fireball.

Ducking behind a counter in the cafe that she was hiding in, Q7 peers over and puts two more rounds into the masked man, her eyes narrowing when the bullets veer off course, one getting stopped by a person's skull and another by a car. Dropping the useless weapon, she moves just as a lightning bolt strikes her cover, sprinting out of the back door and down the alley, pulling out a phone as she does so, only to see that it was destroyed from the fight just now. She looks back to make sure the man wasn't following her, only to run straight into him when she turns back, the man somehow moving in front of her instantly. Slowly looking up, she gives him a weak smile. "Can we talk this out?"
Quinn
Quinn
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2015-02-27

Back to top Go down

To the Otherworld (Mae, and Carny) Empty Re: To the Otherworld (Mae, and Carny)

Post by Carnyveil July 3rd 2015, 6:40 pm

Jager was flying above the city baffled by everything he saw until he sensed something...magic. He flew down right above the source as he looked down at the women and masked man, if she looked up at him she would find him incredible attractive. He would say with a light airy voice, kinda like the wind "Th-thy sensed ma-magic here." he seems embarressed by this and flies still in the air...akwardly

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t9150-carnyveils-app-feydemon#97593
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t9093-carnyveils-app-ghost?highlight=Ghost
Carnyveil
Carnyveil
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2015-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by magevampyre July 3rd 2015, 7:52 pm

Arienne was settling into her new life in her new city. If New York was larger and crazier than anywhere she could remember back in Canada, humans were still humans and cities were still cities. Maybe things were a little more, a little bigger and a little less predicable here but she could handle it. She was ready for whatever this city had to throw at her.

Not that Arienne thought anything was going to be thrown at her literally and even if she had, certainly she hadn't thought it would happen so soon after the wayward thought skittered through her head. Quick reflexes were the only thing that saved her when, seemingly out of nowhere, a car veered onto the sidewalk and headlong into a pole that was right beside where she had been standing only moments before. Jumping desperately out of the way, she was left with scuffed palms and more tha a few bruises, but it could have been much worse.

"What the f*ck!?"

Arienne peeled herself from the ground adrenaline pumping through her body due to a combination of anger and fear. What kind of incompetent fool almost hit a pedestrian minding her own business walking down the sidewalk? That's when she heard the bullets. And saw the lightning bolt. 'F*ck' was definately the right reaction.
magevampyre

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2015-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn July 4th 2015, 1:29 am

The answer to her question was a punch to the face, sending her back the way she had just come from. Rolling with the punch, Q7 used it to do a quick one-eighty, going right back into the cafe she had just left, sliding over the counter and jumping through the broken window, ending back up in the street. The masked man was, once again, right in front of her, clearly just playing around with her. At this point, Q7 figured that she wasn't going to get away no matter how hard she tried and just gives him a smile. "If you want to play, I guess I have time to spare. Shall we dance?" With that, weapons just appear in her hand, a sword in one and a rather small revolver in the other.

Q7 charges directly at the assassin, only for him to easily side step her attacks and just blast her in the back with a bolt of lightning, causing her to get lifted off of her feet and slam directly into a woman that happened to be right in the way. As Q7 crashes into the woman, she moves her sword out of the way, to make sure she doesn't stab someone who just happened to get pulled into the battle. Rolling away from her and getting back to her feet, Q7 freezes, looking around in confusion. All she could see was trees, in every direction, nothing but trees. Seeing as how the woman was also with her, and just the woman, Q7 gives her a once over, storing it into her memory. "Would this be something that you did? I do not wish to be stuck in some random forest, so if you can send me back that would be nice." As an afterthought, Q7 makes her weapons vanish, not seeing any threat nearby that would call for their use.
Quinn
Quinn
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Carnyveil July 4th 2015, 9:07 am

Jager's eyes widen as he sees them just disappear with a girl. He then looks at the masked man as his eye glows blood red and his hands pulse blue. He then begins to fly around throwing force bolts at him. Why would some one do this. Why would some one just vanish in thin air... Is it just the spot?

While he flew around he would land right on that spot where the two crashed to see if it would work while flying around then lift off if it didn't then throw some more bolts and flying directly in while casting his force bolts.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Carnyveil
Carnyveil
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by magevampyre July 4th 2015, 10:58 am

Arienne's day had started out so nicely. There was sunshine, she had a place to live, money in her pocket and seemingly not a care in the world. She had earned a little peace, hadn't she? She'd escaped her former life in order find that peace and run half way across the continent in order to do so. Surely that counted for something, didn't it? Apparently not as wayward vehicles and warrior women flying through the air with the intent of removing Arienne from her nice, new, comfortable life would seem to be proving. "Where the hell are we...?"

Just as Arienna made her way from her feet after her first near death experience, a woman slammed into her and she was once again thrown to the ground. Swearing loudly she jumped up and faced her attacker, black energy moving to cover her forearms and a a large spike appearing at the top of each of her wrists. "What the hell..." What was intended to be a verbal berating of epic proportions petered off into silence as she took a look around and realized she wasn't where she had been a moment before. By the looks of things, she wasn't even close to where she was a moment before.

Arienne's own weapons remained but her body language indicated abject confusion and she made no moves towards the stranger. "You mean you aren't responsible for us being here?" That couldn't' be good. That couldn't be good at all.
magevampyre

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn July 5th 2015, 9:54 pm

Tilting her head to one side, Q7 just stares at the woman who seemed to still be battle ready. "I do not believe that they will be very effective against me." She points at the spikes that were coming out of the woman's wrists. "However, if you wish to do battle, I will be happy to face you." To prove her point, Q7 has her gun reappear in her hand, not pointing it at the other person, but clearly ready to use it should anything happen. "Now how is this going to play out?" Q7 gives the woman a smile, almost happy to to be getting into a fight.

----

Back in New York, the assassin just stares at the flying boy as the bolts of energy veer away and slam into cars or people or the ground, not even attempting to move from where he was standing. Looking towards where the two woman had disappeared, he just sighs and vanishes, having no reason to be here since his target was gone.
Quinn
Quinn
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Carnyveil July 6th 2015, 7:28 am

Jager simply blinks looks, looks around, and then lands where the assassin was with a puzzled face. He then shrugged and walked over to where the two disappeared and nodded with approval.What a strong place, enriched in...something similar to my magic? Well maybe I can reopen it...won't hurt to try since I just chased that guy away. he thought as he stood there and looked up. His fey eye turned green as he saw a tiny crack of which they must of feel through. He then cringed in pain, he couldn't keep this up for long and then stumbled in.

Out of no where comes Jager. Laughing at his success as he looked around. He turned around to see that he was pretty close to the women and then gulped down some nervousness as he said "Are t-thy hurt in anyway?" there was some nervousness in his voice and his face was a little red. He then looked around some more, clearly, he was awed.

Carnyveil
Carnyveil
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by magevampyre July 6th 2015, 2:21 pm

Arienne looked down at the spikes protruding from her wrists, only just realizing that they were still there. "I do not want to fight," she answered her voice resigned. The spike dissolved back into her flesh. Black shadow then rose from her feet and up her body, eventually covering her face and head. It wrapped around her figure, hiding any distinguishing features. Just because she didn't want to fight (and a fight was still more than a little tempting given her present mood) didn't mean she wasn't in a strange place with a strange and dangerous woman. She didn't want to take any chances.

"I'm still p*ssed that you slammed into me and resulted in me be here but I think we have more important things to worry about. Such as, where are we and how do we get back home?"

Before there was any chance for an actual answer, a third figure appeared and this one Arienne recognized from her first night in the city. "Can't speak for the lady over there but I'm fine aside from a bruised ego," she replied with just a hint of bitterness and self deprecating humor.
magevampyre

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn July 6th 2015, 10:51 pm

Q7 just continues to smile at the woman as she makes her weapons vanish into thin air again, glancing at the third figure the moment he appears. "I am fine, I am hard to hurt." After answering the question, Q7 starts to look around the forest floor for any sign of a way to get back to where they belong, her quick search coming up empty.

After finding nothing, she looks up and speaks to the male, seeing as how he appeared after they did, which meant he had come through on his own. "How exactly did you get here and can you send us back?"
Quinn
Quinn
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Carnyveil July 6th 2015, 11:08 pm

He looks at her, slightly blushes, and then says while looking at his hands " I...have no clue what I did to get here but it worked." he says this shyly as he begins to look around. He then smiles as he looks around and begins to laugh.

He never felt so...at home before. He begins to run around and roll in the leaves of the forest completly forgetting the people there as he just enjoyed the place.

Carnyveil
Carnyveil
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by magevampyre July 7th 2015, 2:59 pm

Arienne had to consciously restrain herself from swearing about the incompetence surrounding the newcomer appearing in this strange place without having any idea how or how to get back. OK, so maybe she was being just a little bit unfair about the whole situation; after all, she and the other woman had been in a similar situation. Still, someone had to know something. And he was pretty, she'd have to give him that much.

More swearing was only just barely stifled when the man started rolling around in the grass and leaves. Maybe he was mentally challenged; that would explain a lot really. Did that mean she had to be nice to him? Probably should but that didn't mean she actually would.

"Listen pretty boy," the glare that couldn't be seen due to the concealing nature of her shadows could clearly be heard in her voice, "get your ass up off the ground and be serious. Clearly we're all trapped in this weird place with no idea how we got here or how to get back. Don't you think that means we should try and figure some of this crap out?" She looked towards the other woman, hoping to be backed up.
magevampyre

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn July 22nd 2015, 9:59 pm

Q7 glances over at the clearly angry girl, wondering offhandedly how these fleshy emotional beings had rulers of the world if the smallest amount of stress makes them freak out like this. "You should calm down, being emotional will not help you get away any fast. Besides, it is very unlikely that he actually knows anything. There is a very good chance that he just fell through the same crack we did."

Q7 has been reading rather extensively and was starting to figure out where exactly they were, but unless a fae just walks up to them and says hi she can't be completely sure. Though if they are where she believes them to be, that would not be something any of them wished to happen.
Quinn
Quinn
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Carnyveil July 23rd 2015, 5:13 pm

Jager just laughed as he sat up and said "Be merry lass! We are in the lands of the good folk so whats there not to be merry about?" he threw his arms up in the air with a big grin and then said with a small frown "Did the magic man hurt thy? I might be able to help!" his fey eye glows green for a minute before settling down again.

He seems perfectly at home in the woods as his eye keep going back and forth between the two. They also seem to be just wandering about as well.

Carnyveil
Carnyveil
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by magevampyre July 23rd 2015, 8:55 pm

"Fine, I'm calm." If the words were still tinted with frustration, a deep, calming breath did serve to at least reduced her amped up emotions slightly. Whatever was going on here it probably wasn't the fault of either of the other two individuals trapped there with her and it was probably in all their best interests to keep calm and try to figure out a way to get back to the real world.

"All right, so we're all stuck here we may as well know each other's name's right? I'm Darkshift." She offered the very pretty faerie boy a very strange look. Pretty he may be, but also very very strange.
magevampyre

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top