The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Huntsman
Re Awakened Lab (Bliss and her invites) I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
Re Awakened Lab (Bliss and her invites) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:35 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Trigger
Re Awakened Lab (Bliss and her invites) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Re Awakened Lab (Bliss and her invites) I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Re Awakened Lab (Bliss and her invites) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Re Awakened Lab (Bliss and her invites) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Re Awakened Lab (Bliss and her invites) I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Re Awakened Lab (Bliss and her invites) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Re Awakened Lab (Bliss and her invites) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Re Awakened Lab (Bliss and her invites) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Re Awakened Lab (Bliss and her invites) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Re Awakened Lab (Bliss and her invites) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Re Awakened Lab (Bliss and her invites) I_vote_lcapRe Awakened Lab (Bliss and her invites) I_voting_barRe Awakened Lab (Bliss and her invites) I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Re Awakened Lab (Bliss and her invites) I_vote_lcapRe Awakened Lab (Bliss and her invites) I_voting_barRe Awakened Lab (Bliss and her invites) I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Re Awakened Lab (Bliss and her invites)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re Awakened Lab (Bliss and her invites) Empty Re Awakened Lab (Bliss and her invites)

Post by Carnyveil June 18th 2015, 4:56 pm

Out in the rements of new york lied a metal hatch that has been recently unlocked. In this metal hatch is fungi covered walls but there are tiny little robots cleaning it up swiftly. The entrance has a big screen that looks to have been shot mutliple times. There lies many halls that lead to different areas in the facility. The most important parts of the facility is the robot hall, lab, testing area, and holding area. Everything else is small little rooms that lead to the big areas. The Lab is a big lab divided into sections based on biology, chemstiry, physics, and robot building. There are multiple offline robots in this area, all have m16s that are fully loaded.

The Robot hall which is just a couple of halls down is full of offline robots that are either broken or haven't been totally built yet. It seems the controls to the entire area is in this part of the building . The testing area is divided up into cells each with only one look bullet proof windows (like in questioning rooms). Each chamber is full of offline robots with 2 pistols each. The door controls for each are on the looking side of the cells.

The Holding area is a vast storage of skeletons and one body which looks sickly. All in one body containment units, thats where ghost is as he looks through files unaware of anyelse in the building. He sits on the live bodies containment unit.
Carnyveil
Carnyveil
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2015-06-14

Back to top Go down

Re Awakened Lab (Bliss and her invites) Empty Re: Re Awakened Lab (Bliss and her invites)

Post by Bliss June 18th 2015, 5:20 pm

A metal hatch pried open under the the pull of Bliss' telekinetics. She hopped down wearing a black vest with a number of tubes lining the inside of the vest, keeping vitals under a constant pressure. After she analyzed the files she received from the lab in New Orleans, Bliss knew she needed a way to deal with Ghost as as previous efforts of falling into a comatose state and waking up in a chair did her no good. The armored vest sat on top of a white T-shirt, just above a black skirt with black boots. While the vest provided some elements of bullet proof qualities, she did not want to test it if she could help it. "Sara, are you in?"

A tunnel through the lower sections of destroyed New York broke forth as Sara moved earth with her manipulation. The signal with Bliss' communicator sounded loudly in her ear. "I made it in." Sara put her hand up to her ear piece. The same vest Bliss outfitted for herself stayed tightly around Sara's torso, on top of a long sleeved black shirt and a pair of jeans. Sara hopped into  room full of robots armed with rifles. She stopped to think about it for a minute, but after no activity came, moved further to find the main hallway. "Are we good to go?"

"Hold on, Abby isn't back yet." Bliss ducked into a small room to stay out of detection. "Abby, find anything?"

I'm not going to answer you. You know that. Abby stalked through the robot lab, looking over the inactive robots as she spots Sara in the same room. The robots put Abby on edge. No one puts guns on robots for no reason; Sara could handle herself, but this might be too tricky. Abby watched as Sara disappeared out into the main hall, lifting Abby's spirits a little. Abby dropped into a side hallway devoid of anyone else, pressed her finger to the earpiece. "Sara is moving out of the robot lab. These things all have multiple guns on them." The pink and purple body suit Abby wore maintained her invisibility, but Bliss did not have the time to fit a vest for her that could go invisible when she did. If the situation turned dire, Bliss kept a second vest for her.

Bliss put forth a plan to infiltrate this facility and find a way to destroy in internally if it came back to life. From the looks of it Bliss would need to find a way to destroy it, but she still received no word of where Ghost hid himself. Bliss stayed on point in the tiny room next to the physics lab, ready to spring into action or call for back up from Ashley if things looked bad enough.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

Re Awakened Lab (Bliss and her invites) D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Re Awakened Lab (Bliss and her invites) Empty Re: Re Awakened Lab (Bliss and her invites)

Post by Carnyveil June 18th 2015, 5:31 pm

Ghost looked up from the files at a noise then back at the body containment unit. He then opened a little hatch on it as he began to mess with wires. he was working in haste as the light on the suit glowed dimmer then usual.

He thinks Some one here...they must of copied the files to stop me for some reason. Need to hurry before they do something stupid and activate thoughs robots...do jinx's work when you think them? Nah

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t9150-carnyveils-app-feydemon#97593
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t9093-carnyveils-app-ghost?highlight=Ghost
Carnyveil
Carnyveil
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss June 18th 2015, 5:53 pm

Trying to avoid any kind of sensors along the halls, Sara moved down the hall to the location Bliss holed herself up in. "I don't know where Abby is, but this place is loaded with robots with guns."

"Loaded?" Bliss stood up to stick her head out into the hallway over Sara.

"The guns? Maybe." Moving out from behind the arch of the door, Sara moved to the back of the room to check the door.

"Good. Bullets blow up really well." Bliss moved out of the hallway and started towards the robot lab. "I need a visual on where Ghost is. I'm not doing anything til I know where he is."

Back in the small room the two women hid in, Sara decided to move on the chemistry lab herself. A few vats still found themselves in the area, but the chemicals seemed absent. Digging through the room, she uncovered a door opening up into a supply closet with a number of cases of chemicals. "I found the good stuff. We should be able to make something good enough to blow this place up."

"Good, now I just need to find this guy." Only robots heard Bliss speak into her ear piece. Usually not a problem, and possibly not to bad right now, but Bliss kept low to avoid any unnecessary calls to herself. "Abby, find Ghost so we can get out of here."

The last member of the crew continued to sneak her way through the lab, until stumbling upon the only piece of active light in the lab. It glowed in the absolute darkness of the hold, but no other light entered the room. Even though low in nature, Abby began walking towards it. Her smooth steps fell into calamity when she stumbled over one of the suits lining the room. Still invisible, Abby managed to do a great deal to call attention to the entrance of her group into their infiltration.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Carnyveil June 18th 2015, 5:58 pm

Ghost finished his tasked as she tripped. The door opened to the containment suit as a blue orb left the ghost suit. It entered the body and then the suit fell over powerless with no light gleaming for its eyes.

A ghostly echo can be heard in the room with abby, like thoughts as the orb entered the body. It sounded like it was in french then completly disappeared and suddenly became quite as it entered the body. After a couple of minutes the eyes opened.

Carnyveil
Carnyveil
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss June 18th 2015, 6:19 pm

Abby scurried to try and stay out of any kind of interest to what possessed the room. Needing to get this information out to the team, Abby crept slowly out of the room. "Bliss. I think I found Ghost. He's in the storage room. It's to the right of the robot lab."

Nothing else in the room pulled Bliss' attention. The call from Abby peaked it to full capacity though. "Got it. On my way." The door to the right, like everything else in this lab, stood opened and without any movement to it at all. The emptiness of the lab was painted in silence, but Bliss knew that would change soon- just not for the reasons she planned.

A slew of chemicals fell into the vat. Sara continued her work with unloading the chemicals into each vat, one after the next. What concoction she came up with completely passed over her, but with the addition of some ammunition clippings, it should cause quite a ruckus.

A light shined through the holding area, telling all of its secrets. The eyes on the suit opened with a low blue light. Bliss looked forward at the creature known as Ghost and what his contraption he devised. "I don't know what you're trying to do Ghost, but it stops now. One way or another." Bliss prepared to fight the creature by disabling his suit. She would try to use telekinetic energy to destroy the joints of the suit, leaving it as nothing more than a heap of metal. Abby found her way back into the hold to back Bliss up as best she could, but for the time, stuck to the sides of the room to avoid any altercation.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Carnyveil June 18th 2015, 6:28 pm

The suit kinda stretched then fell limp as the body came out as it pressed a button sealing them in the room as Ghost cursed in french. A frail pale body came out with whispy hair as it grabbed the m16 and rolled into cover behind one of the suits.

It coughed as it said with a heavy french accent "Mezz if you read the file then you will know I just locked us in the room, please listzn for one mizute." it coughed again as it quickly reached towards the limp hunk of metal on the floor.

Carnyveil
Carnyveil
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss June 18th 2015, 6:41 pm

It looked like she did something right. "I read the file. I used it to make me a little more resilient to your creep touch." The sound of bullets moving in a clip sounded from just behind the the crates within the room. "I did enough listening the last time we met. This time I plan to talk a little more." Wanting to keep up with the negotiations in her favor, Bliss would lift his power suit and hold it over the crates. "How about you tell me what it is you plan on doing? Why you're holed in this little lab?"

The ventilation hood did not work. Nothing wrong with the wiring, but the power feed dried up long ago. Sara needed to seal the room up and get out before she passed out from the aroma. Once she exited the room, she placed her head to the ground and heard a dripping down below. Close enough to a ground well, Sara just needed to get this out to her. Pulling forth a shield of earth, Sara sealed up the chemical lab until she needed to return. Now, she just needed to know where her allies ran off to. "Where is everyone?"

"Storage room. Next to Robot lab." Abby remained on the side of the room, giving orders for communication seemed easy enough while Bliss did the heavy lifting with dealing with Ghost.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Carnyveil June 18th 2015, 7:53 pm

"Ze had to receive my body, which was the plan but now ze only way to get out is turning everything on." He said calmly and then said "Ze wants to get out peacefully and it will be much harder since you broke ze suit." he looked up once his gun still down but he was checking the gun without looking at it.

Wow I got thin...better then getting fat but why! Now we have to fight all these freaking robots...and the EM one... that one isn't fun.

Carnyveil
Carnyveil
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss June 18th 2015, 8:05 pm

"Turn on the lab?" Bliss bit her lip in frustration. "I'm not turning your lab on, and I'm glad I broke your suit. I'm about to break you." Not heeding the advice given to her by Ghost, Bliss went on to slam the suit into the side of the wall before tossing it to the ground. "Turn the lab on now. I'm burning this mother to the ground!" With full control of the situation, or at least assumed control of it, Bliss floated one of the pistols from an inactive robot over to herself. She pulled the bullets out of it and placed them in the pocket of her vest. "Abby, tell Sara to turn everything on. We'll take Ghost with us."

"Is that in anyway smart? Do you remember what this guy did to us?" Abby hung around in her invisible state, but continued to give away her location.

"I remember what he did to me. You're still alive, so I don't really care what happened to you."

Sara made her way to the robot lab with no signs of life from anything. When she stopped by a control panel Bliss tore open, she stopped to examine the contents. Looked like a central breaker. Ghost never seemed to like the light if she remembered correctly. "Hey guys, I'm flipping the power on." The voice rang out in the ears of Bliss and Abby before either of them could end their argument and give Sara a negative comment. The lights within the lab flipped on and came to life.

"Why would you turn the power on!" Bliss yelled into her headset.

"You said 'turn it on'. I turned everything on!" The confusion stopped Sara from moving on towards the hold.

"I meant the chemicals! For the explosion!" An air of confusion pushed Bliss' attention away from watching Ghost.

Nothing bad happened just yet...

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Carnyveil June 18th 2015, 8:18 pm

Ghost simply sighed "Well ze time to rumble!" he said as he began to fire at the robots as he began to make his way to his suit. If you take a clear look at him. He looks kinda like a anorexic person as his ribs are easily seen through his hoodie. His eyes are sunken and he looks ill.

the robots come alive and began to fire on them while saying "Exterminate all life to say the project."

Carnyveil
Carnyveil
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss June 18th 2015, 8:46 pm

Holding on to the armored suit made for a good bludgeon against the robots coming back to life. One by one they fell to the ground with a myriad of spent shell casing all around them. Abby stayed in the invisible spectrum to try and keep hidden from the robots while she moved back to the lab to find Sara. The fight pushed Bliss away from the open area and over towards the crates. She continued her onslaught, but stayed wary of where Ghost made off.

A collision in the hall sent Sara and Abby both to the ground. Sara got to her feet before kicking at the area where she assumed Abby would lay. A grunt confirmed her suspicions. "Where are you going?" Pulling Abby to her feet came with very little resistance. "Shouldn't we help Bliss out."

"Bliss is fine. We need to blow up the stash you made. We need to grab bullets, throw them-"

"I know how to blow stuff up. You and me will push it into the main hall, but we need to deal with robots." The argument fell short as a bullet whizzed by. A wall of earth pulled out through the metal floor to keep any bullets from hitting their mark. "We're going." The shield moved first towards the robot army. Abby made sure to stay safe enough behind, but not too close. Once the distance between the shield an army closed up, the shield would shatter towards the army, severing the creatures into pieces. "Get a gun."

"I'm more of a pacifist. And those look kind of heavy." Abby objected for a moment before a gun was pushed into her chest. "Don't expect much from me."

"I never do Abby." After letting a smile show, Sara lunged into the next room with a full array of earthen shards firing out to dismantle the robots and put up a lip Sara and Abby could safely move through.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Carnyveil June 18th 2015, 9:01 pm

The robots are getting smashed to pieces by earth, bullets, and ghosts suit. The robots just kept coming and coming and fireing...they did that alot.

ghost stopped fireing and began to shadow dance stealthily as possible until he got behind bliss, he would then say "Hand ze the suit. Its important and I have a gun if you to trade for ze suit." he fired a couple of times waiting for her response. If she didn't give the suit then he would go to touch her with his cold energy sucking hands.

Carnyveil
Carnyveil
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss June 18th 2015, 9:22 pm

"No. I'm not giving your your suit back. It's mine now and there is nothing you can do-" While Bliss continued to fight the waves of robots, Ghost put his touch upon her. The cold stayed deep. She forgot to account for the cold, but at least she remained awake during the touch. How long her vest would protect herself remained to be seen. The eerie touch pushed Bliss out of her crate cover and into the gun fire. The body suit gave her some cover, and also put some holes in Ghost's suit. Even without the cover, the number of robots pouring into the room began to lessen, more so with each shot. Once Bliss finished with the robots, the closed and bolted the door, keeping the suit behind her to cover her back from Ghost's gunfire. "Tell me how to get out of here, or I break your suit!"

Hundreds of bullet shells rolled around on the floor. Both women kept their balance well enough and managed to greatly destroy the robots descending upon them. "I'm getting a little tired." Sara pushed herself against the wall; Abby followed.

"We're almost there right?" Abby kept her gun nestled next to her chest.

"Almost? Kinda." The wedge of earth remained between the robots gun fire and the two members of the infiltration force.

"So we're kinda screwed?"

"We still need Bliss before we can blow it up." A bullet whizzed above Sara's head as she stepped into the room just before the chemistry lab. While the robots pushed into the room, Sara broke apart the barrier she put up to seal the room and sent the shards into the robot legion. "Lighter. Ammo clip. Bliss are you good?"

No signal came from Bliss' end.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Carnyveil June 18th 2015, 9:26 pm

"Break ze suit and you will never leave her!" he said his gun pointed at the door just in case "give me ze suit so we can both get out!" he said again this time flipping up into the air and attempting to take the suit away from her.

Robots kept coming but they were thinning. Half of them don't even have guns anymore.

Carnyveil
Carnyveil
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top