The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Huntsman
Working Day (Carnyveil)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:51 am by Arcana

» Fusion Frenzy
Working Day (Carnyveil)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:44 am by Cynical_Aspie

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Working Day (Carnyveil)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Working Day (Carnyveil)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Working Day (Carnyveil)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Working Day (Carnyveil)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Working Day (Carnyveil)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Taliesin
Working Day (Carnyveil)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Working Day (Carnyveil)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Working Day (Carnyveil)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Working Day (Carnyveil)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Working Day (Carnyveil)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Working Day (Carnyveil)  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWorking Day (Carnyveil)  - Page 2 I_voting_barWorking Day (Carnyveil)  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Working Day (Carnyveil)  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWorking Day (Carnyveil)  - Page 2 I_voting_barWorking Day (Carnyveil)  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Cobalt
Arcana
Tybrid

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Working Day (Carnyveil)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Working Day (Carnyveil)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Working Day (Carnyveil)

Post by Bliss June 17th 2015, 9:47 am

Back in her office, away from the calamity consuming the office, Ashley continued to work away. The folder files she copied vanished from under her nose- or it would seem. A ring came from Ashley's phone. A graceful answer begged the meaning, but the meaning made no sense. "No, no one should be deleting those files. Back them up." Before the head of the phone touched down, Ashley felt a revelation come over her. "Damn." Pushing back from her desk, Ashley exited the room with some haste, grabbing a fire extinguisher on her way down the hall.

Bliss grew restless. She flailed back and forth for a few moments before realizing her career as an escape artist would not save her. Falling back on the good stuff, Bliss levitated a pair of scissors from the desk over to her hands. Cutting the ropes quickly did not seem like an option, but Bliss would still try to saw her way through the ropes as Ghost made his way back into the room. Bliss narrowed her eyes towards his arrival and met him with a slew of curses he would never get to hear. Then, he entered her computer. "Mpphhh!" One by one he went down the list of files, deleting what he deemed fit.

A bang came on the door, but not the center, the handle. Another. And another, followed by a blast of energy forcing the door. Ashley erupted into the room to see a pleased look on Bliss turn to a look of annoyance. "Don't worry, Bliss." A telekinetic grab pulled the gag down from around Bliss' mouth. "You're not hiding anything from us now Ghost." The lights turned on and the fire extinguisher shot out to coat Ghost with the sticky residue, keeping him in Ashley's array. To save the files, Ashley pulled the plug on the computer he pilfered through before he could finish his entire deletion of their files.

Back in the alley, Abby started to come back to life. Horrible conditions and an inability to change those problems proved troublesome, but Abby went to work pressing her hands against the side of the dumpster. After a couple of attempts, Ashley would eventually break her hands loose from the ropes, giving her just enough room to move her arms to pull the gag off and work the ropes off of her arms and legs. Freed from her smelly dungeon, Abby would break loose from the alley and make her return to the server room. "The guy from the folder is here!"

"We know." Bliss and Ashley would say in unison, Bliss still tied tightly to her chair.

Bliss
Owner
Owner

Number of posts : 2166
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Carnyveil June 17th 2015, 10:04 am

Ghost turned his head at the sudden blast and before he can move he took a face full of fire foam. He covered his eyes just in time with the files as he made a run for a shadow that a server brought from the light. He dove into the shadow and then appeared right behind Abby still covered in foam with a half foamed files. He would then phase through another building that wasn't this one. Himself, foam, and the files gone. Strangely though, when he began phasing the foam would turn light blue with him, but would turn normal soon as it left his body.

His thoughts during this meantime were This should distract her off my case for a bit and...shit. Crap crap crap, Phase like a ghost you are you mother**** go like your mother is after you with a spoon. GO!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t9150-carnyveils-app-feydemon#97593
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t9093-carnyveils-app-ghost?highlight=Ghost
Carnyveil
Carnyveil
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2015-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss June 17th 2015, 10:34 am

"Don't let him escape!" Bliss threw herself forward from her chair. Abby took off after him in the best pursuit she could keep up with. She would hop on his back as he shot through the first building, bumming a ride. With a grip on the man, Abby would try to tackle him to the ground for long enough to wrestle away the folders or save some time.

Ashley pulled at the knot in Bliss' hands, putting enough leeway for Bliss to take control of the rest, while Ashley took off to help Abby. Ashley knew with the level of espionage this man could pull against them, they needed the information in those folders to put together a way to counteract his ability as a spectre. A violent blast from Ashley shook a door open, leading into the adjacent building. Once inside, she followed the sounds of the scuffle where she would find Abby and Ghost. Instead of focusing on taking down Ghost, Ashley would focus on the folders. Whatever information happened to stay inside those documents would need to come back with Ashley.

Bliss unwrapped her ankles and shot out for the same fire escape Ashley went through. A few minutes behind, once Bliss entered the building, the files would float there way towards Bliss. "Take em Bliss." With more charge than usual in the situation, Ashley through down an order for the usually more aggressive Bliss. In this case, Ashley and Abby would try to hold Ghost at bay while Bliss took the folders back to the office to scan them.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

Working Day (Carnyveil)  - Page 2 D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Carnyveil June 18th 2015, 3:24 pm

Ghost slipped on the foam that remained on him as he went down with Abby. As he went down though he pulled out 4 knives, he threw two at Ashley and two at Bliss. He would with his other hand pull out one of his mac-10's and fire at abby point blank, aiming for her legs and/or arms.

His thoughts during this were Note to self: Foam is sticky. But lets stop the game, and since hurting their work wasn't bad enough then hurting one of their own should and hopefully do the trick.

Carnyveil
Carnyveil
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss June 18th 2015, 3:57 pm

Bliss hated leaving Ashley and Abby behind, but she needed to make sure she could keep the information on this creep. She darted across the alleyway and through the window into her server room. After crawling in, she would make her way over to the scanner and begin uploading the files into a secure cloud. "I guess we need to start doing this from the start now with files." The fight continued and could find her at any minute, giving Bliss the notion she needed to put the safety of others at high priority. Picking up the phone, she called the front lobby. "Tell everyone to go home. We need an emergency board meeting." The scan continued.

Back in the heat of the fight, Ashley managed to put up enough of a shield to change the impact of the knives. With the pull working against them, the knives impacted Ashley with one in the torso and one in the head, but they landed handle first. They still hit with some impact, but at least they did not go in on the bladed edge. Ashley stumbled back, hitting the wall, but putting up enough of a pull to grab the gun Ghost began reaching for.

Slipping around in foam, Abby watched as her assailant began to pull for something. She felt relief when the gun flew across the room, but saw he still possessed more weapons. Abby turned invisible and began to scramble to take advantage of the slippery ground by trying to tackle Ghost to the ground, followed by rolling away from him and trying to escape before he did anything to her.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Carnyveil June 18th 2015, 4:08 pm

Ghost looked around for the now invisible threat but sadly the sleek ground gave her away. he quickly dodged towards Ashley and then made a beeline for his gun, after grabbing it in haste he sprayed some bullets behind him to cover his back just in case. He phased threw the wall back into the alley and then shadowed danced from a shadow into the room with Bliss. He then pointed the gun at her as he stepped closer while saying "Ghost. Dosn't. Want. To. Hurt. Anyone. Ghost. Just. Wants. Files."

His thoughts Didn't want to do that but it was needed, need to show I'm dangerous. Shoot, need to return to my main body soon, it grows hungry so I need to end this quickly and need to slow down. The suit can only take so much and I haven't had much rest.

Carnyveil
Carnyveil
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss June 18th 2015, 4:24 pm

Bullets rang out through the air, sending Ashley to the ground. A bead of sweat dropped down her forehead while she pulled out her phone, trying to send a message to Bliss. Lost track of him watch out. Pushing herself off the ground, she looked over towards a pair of foam footprints moving towards a back door. "Abby! We need to get back to Bliss!" Ashley would take off towards the door towards the office, taking the less direct path of a doorway rather than the window Bliss went through.

The last file went through to her cloud. The burst of gunfire in the building next to her shook her, sending her attention away from the stack of files. When she turned back, a gun pointed directly at her. Lifting her hands into the air, Bliss looked down to see a message flash across her screen. "Okay, I'll give you the files." With the time between gun shots and the text, she assumed none of the bullets hit Ashley. She needed to stall. "You don't want to hurt me, but I'm going to need to pursue you in some way." Bliss pulled all the files together and slid them in a folder. As she handed the files to Ghost she dropped them to the ground. "Oops." After picking them up, she tried to get Ghost to waste a little more time. "As soon as you leave; I'll start looking for you again, so might as well make use of those ropes." Bliss would sit down in her chair, hoping her ploy would stall just long enough for Ashley to get back with help.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Carnyveil June 18th 2015, 4:31 pm

Ghost just simply looked at her and took the files with out a word. He then rushed to turn the lights off and if he succeeded. He would shadow dance into the night with the files while thinking ...She is the worst staler ever. I've seen men with broken arms stall better then her when it came to stalling! Dosn't matter though. I have the files and I can get back to what my objective was...stabalizing myself..

If he didn't succeed he would simply try and phase through the floor into the sewer and shadow dance from there.

Carnyveil
Carnyveil
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top