The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
A day in the life of a  guy and a test tube guy [Gamma] I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
A day in the life of a  guy and a test tube guy [Gamma] I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
A day in the life of a  guy and a test tube guy [Gamma] I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
A day in the life of a  guy and a test tube guy [Gamma] I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
A day in the life of a  guy and a test tube guy [Gamma] I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
A day in the life of a  guy and a test tube guy [Gamma] I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
A day in the life of a  guy and a test tube guy [Gamma] I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
A day in the life of a  guy and a test tube guy [Gamma] I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
A day in the life of a  guy and a test tube guy [Gamma] I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
A day in the life of a  guy and a test tube guy [Gamma] I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
A day in the life of a  guy and a test tube guy [Gamma] I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
A day in the life of a  guy and a test tube guy [Gamma] I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Seamus McAndrews
A day in the life of a  guy and a test tube guy [Gamma] I_vote_lcapA day in the life of a  guy and a test tube guy [Gamma] I_voting_barA day in the life of a  guy and a test tube guy [Gamma] I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
A day in the life of a  guy and a test tube guy [Gamma] I_vote_lcapA day in the life of a  guy and a test tube guy [Gamma] I_voting_barA day in the life of a  guy and a test tube guy [Gamma] I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A day in the life of a guy and a test tube guy [Gamma]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A day in the life of a  guy and a test tube guy [Gamma] Empty A day in the life of a guy and a test tube guy [Gamma]

Post by The Bolt May 2nd 2015, 7:21 pm

The Masters Pharmaceuticals building raised into the heavens like some kind of skyscraper, glasses gleaming from the sunlight that shone off the windows and casting a glare into his eyes. ”Sometimes, I think this building is just a bit much.” Colin muttered with a sigh, shielding his eyes and looking down to be met what a rather familiar face.

”I could agree on that. It’s a little too flashy for my taste.” Travis Masters noted with a nod, arms crossed over his chest in an almost confident manner.

”What’re you doing out here Travis? Waiting for me?” he asked with a small smirk, only earning an amused chuckle from the male.

”No actually, I had actually just gotten here. Normally someone fires a person when they’re late…but I might make an exception this once.” A fair enough point, he had been late the past few days, but that was more personal things, something he was sure the guy could sympathize with. Considering the rather sudden death of Ryan Masters not so long ago, which left him in a position of control over the company. Likely not something that he would’ve enjoyed so much.

”I doubt you could fire yourself anyway.” Colin added as a joke almost, which did draw a small laugh.

”No, I can’t.” He admitted as both stepped through the glass front doors of the large building, entering a rather spacious lobby. The first sensation he always had upon entering was the feeling of cold air washing over him, raising goosebumps all over his body in a most uncomfortable manner. As always the same person worked behind it, a middle aged woman who waved and welcomed them both. If anything, this place felt almost like a home now, if he subtracted the whole corporate feel to it.

”Look who finally decided to show up.” Another familiar voice with a familiar face, Christopher Masters of all people. Bearing a trademark smile as he slightly ruffled up Travis’ hair which seemed to slightly annoy him. ”Let me guess Colin, brothers kept you up?”

”You know it. If I didn’t know any better, I would think you were psychic.”

”If only, that would save so much time.” He chuckled. ”Well your lab is all set up as usual, so I think we should get back to work on that thing.” While the thing had a name, he was sure continuing to repeat it would get tedious. He knew it had something to do with genetics research, something that would help out and something that would likely bring in the revenue, two birds with one stone. If he knew any better, the company was doing better with Travis looking over.

”Well I’m sure Oliver is already waiting for you two, so try not to keep him waiting. He can be….intense at times.” With that Travis was off, likely doing his own things. Which meant they would have a lab to get to, Chris leading him there and eventually they were there. Normally Omega worked in one of the underground labs that they kept, but they had to keep appearances up, and he actually enjoyed working with a few of their workers.

”Oliver we’re here We totally did not ditch you..” Chris announced as they entered the room which was of course furnished with all of the latest technology.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1262
Humor : [19:51:49] Samify : Sean gave and I recieved many things
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

A day in the life of a  guy and a test tube guy [Gamma] Empty Re: A day in the life of a guy and a test tube guy [Gamma]

Post by Aurelius May 3rd 2015, 8:06 pm

Masters Pharmaceuticals, a massive and high tech building standing far above the city that laid before it. Oliver never liked the place much, not because it didn't meet his standards or anything but because it drew so much attention. He was a wall flower at heart, being in the public eye all the time definitely annoyed him but he had a cover to keep. Today was one of those days that he actually had to work at his families company, irritating yes but it had to be done. The lab in this building wasn't as advanced as what was in their underground facilities, it had to be a bit less high tech or people would start to ask questions. However, it was still cutting edge as far as the world knew.

Today he was meeting with his brother Chris and some guy that worked at the company. Oliver had met him before and seen him around a lot, but he never really got to know him like Travis did. For some unknown reason his older brother was quite fond of this human, odd but Travis was a very hard person to fully understand. So he would pull up to the huge skyscraper and walk in, lighting up a cigarette as he did.

"You can't smoke in here s......oh, sorry Oliver." The lady behind the desk said, not recognizing Oliver at first. Oliver just chuckled in response, a select few of his siblings had put that rule in place, he in return ignored it. Taking a drag from his cancer stick he walked past the clerk, giving her a nod that was intended to be a greeting. Navigating this place was insanely hard but he had gotten used to it, after all their underground facilities were like mazes. After a bunch of walking and elevator riding he made it to the lab where the two he was supposed to be meeting with should have been, yet they weren't.

"Am i the only one that's ever on time in this family?" He said to himself slightly irritated because they hadn't shown up. Looks like he was going to have to wait, for how long he didn't know. He sat at a table and chairs set up that was in the room for around twenty minutes, smoking two or three cigarettes in the process and leaving their ashes on the table. Finally the pair walked into the room to see Oliver leaning back in his chair.

"That's good, if you had i might have had to beat you up." Oliver said jokingly with a smile. He was usually pretty good natured toward Travis and Chris, anyone else probably would have gotten a more serious comment upon walking into the lab.

"Alright, lets get this over with."
Aurelius
Aurelius
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 110
Job : Warden of Will
Humor : *Screams of anime determination*
Registration date : 2015-03-10

Back to top Go down

A day in the life of a  guy and a test tube guy [Gamma] Empty Re: A day in the life of a guy and a test tube guy [Gamma]

Post by The Bolt May 7th 2015, 1:26 pm

Stepping through, Colin would take notice of Oliver who seemed to be busy already with something. At least, that was what he assumed as he turned towards them, not that Colin knew too much about the guy. When it came to Travis and his siblings, Oliver was the one that seemed the most distant from him. Jason was different, if only because he had a certain shy air about him that made the guy hard to approach. ”Beat me up? Well, that’ll teach me to be late.” Chris said with a small chuckle, looking from Colin to his sibling with a smirk. If Travis was the personable one, Chris was by far the more playful of them. ”But we do have work to do, don’t we?” he then switched tone ever so slightly.

Colin took note of the ashes on the table, remembering that Oliver had the strangest interest in the habit of smoking, much like Aaron. Except how Aaron got his cigarettes, he was not so clear on as Oliver. Regardless, something about Oliver was intimidating to Colin in a sense. That something however was not something that he could pin directly. ”They make ashtrays for this, you know that right?”

”I hope he does. Travis really does hate it when people just flick their ashes everywhere.” Chris noted, digging around in a desk drawer and scrounging one up. It was a dingy dark blue, with a few scuffs and overall just beaten looking, but he was sure it would serve its purpose. At least one thing was right, he knew that Travis was not too fond of a dirty workspace at all, it seemed to annoy him to no end more than anything else.

Travis being annoyed, that was not something that he wanted to deal with, it seemed to take away all of that charisma he had, if only even a little. ”So what’s the order of the day? We still looking for that cure to super cancer or did Travis push that off onto someone else?”

”Someone else has the super cancer, we’re just doing something simple. Some mutated strain of the flu virus or something like that.” Chris stated as if it were no big deal, which he liked about these guys. They tackled all problems and usually got the job done, something that he could respect, all lead by that enigma Travis Masters.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 1262
Humor : [19:51:49] Samify : Sean gave and I recieved many things
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius May 13th 2015, 8:42 pm

Oliver hadn't gotten the exact details to what they were doing today, but he was told it had something to do with the flu. He and his siblings were pretty much immune to things of that nature, but they had to keep up their companies appearances. If they didn't cure something every now and then they wouldn't get as much public respect. And of course the two noticed he was smoking, and had flicked his ashes on the table. Oliver never really got why people in business were so irritated by such things, but people have their pet-peeves. Putting out the cigarettes in the worn ash tray Oliver sat up and addressed the two in front of him.

"Is that like, the official name for it? Super cancer? Whats next, ultra super cancer?"  Oliver said laughing at his own odd form of humor as he made his way around the pair. He then approached a lab table that had all the paper work and such on it and started reading through it. One of the best parts about his hyper cognitive mind was that he could read very fast. What a normal person could read in a day he could read in a few minutes. After going through most of it, not flipping pages to fast to keep impressions up, he turned back to his brother and the other one.

"Alright then, lets get to work."
Aurelius
Aurelius
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 110
Job : Warden of Will
Humor : *Screams of anime determination*
Registration date : 2015-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top