The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
A mix up of day to day life. [Cale] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
A mix up of day to day life. [Cale] I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
A mix up of day to day life. [Cale] I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
A mix up of day to day life. [Cale] I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
A mix up of day to day life. [Cale] I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
A mix up of day to day life. [Cale] I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
A mix up of day to day life. [Cale] I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
A mix up of day to day life. [Cale] I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
A mix up of day to day life. [Cale] I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
A mix up of day to day life. [Cale] I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
A mix up of day to day life. [Cale] I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
A mix up of day to day life. [Cale] I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
A mix up of day to day life. [Cale] I_vote_lcapA mix up of day to day life. [Cale] I_voting_barA mix up of day to day life. [Cale] I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
A mix up of day to day life. [Cale] I_vote_lcapA mix up of day to day life. [Cale] I_voting_barA mix up of day to day life. [Cale] I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A mix up of day to day life. [Cale]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A mix up of day to day life. [Cale] Empty A mix up of day to day life. [Cale]

Post by Artemis March 12th 2015, 2:06 am

Milla was in LA, why? Cause she was planning a vacation for her family. Yes seemingly travel to a different state to plan said surprise vacation was a bit counter intuitive but it was easier then planning it at home. She rarely had some down time and her family made it a bit hard to plan it and keep it hidden. Beside it gave her an excuse to to go and test out what she had planned. She arrived at the air port and after having to deal with some issues with the fact that her death certificate still hadn't been removed the trip with out issue. She had a nice car rented out, nothing to speculator but it was comfortable. Once she had packed her bags into the car she drove off to grab some lunch. Her flight was so early she only had time to get something small. She drove around a bit, debating where she wanted to grab some food and ended up going to a small convenience store. The store wasn't to crowded over all, no more then 4 other people in the store including the clerk. Milla picked up some snacks and soda along with a pre-made sandwich. She made a mental note to pick up some liquor before going to the hotel, might as well enjoy herself.  As she was  looking over various candies, deciding if she wanted some chocolate or a fruity candy the door opened again. Milla thought nothing of it before the woman started to wave a gun around.

"Give me all your money!" shouted the woman, her shrill voice probably would be enough to break glass if she was a meta human.  Milla looked on in confusion, this place didn't seem to busy so she doubted there was much money. Milla honestly didn't care much until the woman turn her attention to her.

"And you girl! give me that necklace until you want a bullet in the pretty head of yours." raved the mad woman. Ok now it was on. Milla placed what she was holding on the ground and turned her attention to the woman, holding her hands up so show she was friendly and hopefully have no reason to get shot. The necklace she wore did stand out against her rather average attire. But it was a gift from her mother, honestly she always put it on without thinking, it was given to her the week before she ran as a birthday gift.

"Hey there is no need to wave your gun around, my life isn't worth a necklace." said Milla taking her necklace off and walking towards the woman, her hands still up in the air. Once Milla was about 5 feet away, fire  engulfed the arm not  holding the necklace and she quickly traveled the 5 feet, the fire only inches away from the woman.

"But what you need to ask yourself if some chump change and a necklace is worth yours." said Milla, a slight sadistic smile on her face. The color drained from the woman's face and she bolted. Milla extinguished the fire on her arm with a satisfied grin and picked up her groceries and brought them to the now very shocked clerk, may or may not need a change of pants. Milla put the necklace back.

"T-Thank you. I don't even know your name but thank you, whoever you are." said the shocked clerk. He stared at Milla was what seemed to be awe.

"Oh? Oh that! That was nothing honestly. I didn't really care until she threatened me. This necklace was given to me by the mother and I hold it rather dear. Oh, and my name is Milla, Milla Hale. Anyway keep the change." said Milla placing a fifty down and grabbing her food. She placed them in the car and went off with her day.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 865
Registration date : 2011-02-26

Back to top Go down

A mix up of day to day life. [Cale] Empty Re: A mix up of day to day life. [Cale]

Post by Asmodeus March 12th 2015, 3:01 am

Today was an interesting day. Cale had practice with Lucifer, Triple D and Water Boy and they tried to get ahold of Angel Babe and Entei but neither of them showed up. Yofie was understandable, she had a photo shoot. Luci turned on TMZ and then it turns out that her "hot and trendy" photo shoot turned into "Insane Angel bitch slaps dark forces around the globe". That was Yofie for ya though. Cale really couldn't care less. She showed up and sang, he played guitar and occasionally used his barriers to block obsessed fans from glomping her off the stage....and occasionally using his barriers to protect random fans that elicited Yofie's "righteous anger". It was on his way home that he decided to stop at a locally owned convenience store. Cale walked in and immediately got a smile from the cashier, with a quick smile and a nod Cale acknowledge her before putting on his old rough and tough stoic face again.

The bells jingled and his eye twitched as his eyes shot back to the door. A rather pretty young woman had walked in. Cale kept note of her, as he did with all of his surroundings. He could hear a series of beeps from his phone. To everyone else it probably just sounded like his phone had been to tight to his leg because of his jeans. To Cale, he immediately recognized the beeps as his little robot buddy B.U.L.W.A.R.K trying to converse with him. The little beeps were totally unable to be understood by anyone other than Cale, fortunately, because this little robot was quite the cannon. "So what if I'm cautious? Something could happen any second." Cale replied quietly, his robot picking up on his speech before beeping again. It wasn't long before another person entered the shop, this one with a gun. Cale took out Bulwark and it immediately transformed from his cell-phone into the little robot that clung to him. Bulwark watched Milla and this masked robber as their events transpired, Cale was still unsure as to what was going on, but he knew that whatever this was....damn't the cute one better DAMN well have superpowers to be going up against an armed robber.

Once the situation was "resolved" Cale looked to Bulwark and nodded. Bulwark quickly condensed itself, it's scorpion like tail returning in as it's legs folded and it soon became none other than Cale's personal cell-phone. Cale grabbed his Fuji water and his Swedish fish and made his not-so grant exit, but of course not before asking the cashier is she were ok. She acknowledged that Cale was concerned and thanked him before he paid and he left. He continued on his way back to the base before there were a couple more chirps and beeps from his cell-phone. "No, the name "Hale" doesn't mean anything to me. Why?" He asked before he entered through the door and took off his sleeveless black jean jacket and slung it over his shoulder, then opting to go to his room before he showered. As he entered his room, his cell-phone crawled out of his pocket and began chirping and beeping furiously as Cale picked up a towel and shed any unneeded clothing.

"Yeah well, while I get in the shower you do your little investigative work." Cale said before he took his shampoo and body wash, wrapped the towel around his waist and checked the hallway to be sure it was clear. Walking out he closed his door behind him and made the small trek to the bathroom, slipping in and locking the door as he turned the hot water on. Steam fogged up the room as he used his hygienic aids to get himself clean. Though he was shocked when he felt a slight draft of cold air dance upon the water droplets as it ran down his arm, causing goose bumps to form. He looked to the left for a moment and saw nothing he looked back ahead and continued to question the persisting draft. When he turned to look again the curtain flew open and there were two brightly glowing red eyes as a horrific endoskeletal construct with red energy peered through the haze. "JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!" Cale said as he jumped back, slipping and falling. The endoskeletal head followed him and rotated it's head off to the side to convey a quizzical look. Cale was flushed with rage, for several reasons as he looked to N.O.S.T.R.O

"I do not believe that is possible. If Jesus Christ were to "fuck" Jesus Christ would it therefore not be masturbation?" The device asked with an ever curious and enthusiastic tone. Cale glared a him.

"What are you doing!? You're not supposed to leave my room!" Cale hissed in a whisper as he turned the water up, grabbed the towel and stepped out of the shower before going to close the door. He could have sworn he locked it, that was of course until he went to lock it again and realized the handle had been busted off....because it was locked and all Nostro could think to do was get to Cale... wonderful.

"I...forgot. Bulwark sent a message, but in my ponderings of the masturbation paradox I have lost all relevent data." Nostro said before looking to Cale a sudden widening of it's red optics. "I-Is that water? A-are you wet!?" Nostro froze up Cale groaned as he now had to wrap his towel around him and physically lift Nostro and carrying him down the hall. Damn robotic fear of water. With Cale finally back, Bulwark and Aegis surrounded him as he got a fresh pair of boxers, jeans and a white V-neck shirt. Bulwark chirped happily as the computer drew up information, including a death certificate for one "Milla Hale". Then there was a picture of Milla that Bulwark took and a picture of Milla on the screen. Dead match.

"Oh no. Someone should tell this poor girl that she has accidentally been using her dead twin sister's credit card...and plain tickets." Nostro said with a genuine sympathy and concern. Cale, Aegis and Bulwark all slowly turned their heads to look at Nostro that looked back and forth between them all. "What? Oh...is it a twin brother?" Nostro asked. Cale just shook it off and ignored the robot as he picked Aegis and Bulwark before heading for the door.

Apparently he was headed to "Embassy Suites" a rather fancy brand of hotel to be sure. Worth every dime too. Her hotel room was easy enough for bulwark to find, however the new issue he had was how to get there. You know what...he could just steel The Seraph's motorcycle...it's not like anything bad could happen. Right?
Asmodeus
Asmodeus
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 145
Job : The Progenitor of Robo-sapiens
Humor : :red:
Registration date : 2015-02-26

Back to top Go down

A mix up of day to day life. [Cale] Empty Re: A mix up of day to day life. [Cale]

Post by Artemis March 12th 2015, 2:07 pm

Today had been a productive day, rather boring too other then the convenience store incident. She had checked into her hold and just kinda threw everything on the bed before heading out. She had a few places she needed to head to. There was 3 places she needed to hit up for the day. First was diving center she wanted to check out. She couldn't completely remember what her brothers liked but she did have fond memories of watching them play in the pool when they where younger so Milla thought they might like to learn how to dive. Although when she got the diving center she was less then impressed. The pictures made it look like a nice place but in all honestly it was a bit of shit hole. Leaving the diving center she left for her next destination.

This time she was heading to a wine tasting. This she knew her mother would like but she wanted to test out the quality of the place herself. Getting there took awhile and she arrived around 4. The place was amazing, the area was beautiful and the wine tasted amazing (so much so that she bought a bottle on the stop, deciding to bring it home as a sorry for leaving so soon after coming back.) Satisfied with the place she got the information needed to set up a private wine tasting. It would be expensive but hopefully it would be worth it. On the way back to the hotel she stopped by a liquor store and picked up some crown royal. She had bought ginger ale at the convenience store and she liked the mix. Besides she would need something to calm her nerves for a bit.

She arrived back at the hotel and went up to her room. The room was rather large, it had it's own mini kitchen, a large bathroom with a Jacuzzi, a large desk area, a 50 inch flat screen, a couch and king sized bed. Milla loved large beds, she had gotten used to a twin sized bed while living in Tokyo and forgot how much she loved them until she returned home to her queen sized bed. And this one was even larger, it gave her so much room to sprawl out and relax. But enough of the for now. Milla placed her drinks on the counter and threw off her close, throwing them into a small pile next to the bed. She pulled out a robe from her luggage and walked into the bathroom, staring a bath she just relaxed while she waited for the water to fill up. Once it was she turned the bubbles on and relaxed for a bit before cleaning her self. After she was done she dried herself off and wrapped the robe around her loosely enough to wear it covered her. It's not like she was expecting anyone. making sure her hair was as dry and she could get it she left the bathroom and pulled out a laptop. Making herself comfortable on the bed she sat cross-legged as she began to look for another place to go with her brothers. A glass of crown and ginger ale sat at the night stand next to her. She took a sip every couple of minutes. Around 7:30 she heard a knock at her door. Looking up she got up and walked to the door, feeling a bit buzzed. She open the door wide and looked to see who knocked.

"Hello?"
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmodeus March 12th 2015, 5:11 pm

So this woman, this "Milla Hale" had apparently dies some time ago. She had a death certificate, she had a formal declaration by doctors and she even had a funeral service. Though since her "death" she had a plane ticket to Japan, then from Japan to Chicago and then most recently from Chicago to here near LA. What game was she playing at? It should be kept in mind that he could not and would not do anything to a woman simply for faking her own death, but sudden movements to and from Japan, and then to Chicago? A little more dirt dug up unearthed more than just Milla's bones. It revealed that her most "close" family resided in Chicago. The ever inquisitive mind of Cale refused to believe in such things as coincidence.

Unfortunately his mind ran through several scenarios, all of them untrue... though in his ignorance they were almost concrete as fact. He had theorized that this wealth "Hale" family had somehow staged the death of a relative in order to send them overseas to train with some of those Japanese samurai Bushido-Bullshit terrorists before bringing her back here as an agent. Bulwark beeped, alerting Cale that it found no evidence of any "Hale" and the ties to the Japanese terrorist organization that had threatened the U.S from the shadows. Cale surmised that this meant that the Hales were either magic, or they were really good at what they did. The poor twit was unaware that Magic WAS what they did and they did do it very well, and that they had never even likely heard of these terrorists.

He decided upon the more direct approach, the first thing he did was infiltrate the Embassy suites. Of course his attire made him stick out like a sore thumb, but he didn't fret. He had a solution. As he came close to the employee's only room Bulwark crawled out of his pocket and began to tamper with the key-card lock on the door. The next thing he knew the red light turned to green and he was in the employee's male changing room. Quickly ascertaining the pristine formal white button down and black dress pants he was stuck wearing his black boot, but he polished them so regularly that they almost looked like they fit the outfit. Next he fumbled with the Bow-tie and exited to find the room. He made a point to grab some extra linens and a blanket before he turned to the glass elevator and ascended to the appropriate floor. Next he would directly knock upon the door and waited for the woman to answer. Once she Did Cale smiled his best smile and somehow had a personality 180 into a social butterfly as he held up the linens.

"Hello. The front desk got a ca-cal...uhm. The desk was saying that this room requested more linen's and a blanket?" He asked, he was in fact prepared for her to look at him funny and yell at him, after all he could smell the alcohol from here. While Cale continued to be social, he was still taken back a little by the way the woman chose to answdr the door. Surprised or not though, Bulwark was doing a little work of his own, beginning an independent operation to infiltrate Milla's room.
Asmodeus
Asmodeus
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis March 12th 2015, 10:49 pm

Milla looked on in confusion at the seemingly flustered hotel worker. She didn't remember calling for linens or a blanket, she had been worried about trying to plan out this vacation. Although the current problem on Milla's mind was why this guys face was so red. But then it clicked. Shooting a look down her realized how loose fitting her robe was and that she may be giving this guy a bit free look.

"Oh my god, I am sorry sorry!" said Milla her face turning a bit red as she tightened her robe up, making herself seem a bit more modest. She looked back up at the man with an apologetic look on her face.

"I'm sorry about that and I don't think I ordered any blankets or linens... wait you look familiar." said Milla racking her brain to try and remember where she had seen this man before. Then it clicked and her face brightened up.

"Oh! I remember you! You where at that convinced store! I didn't know you work here. Please come in." said Milla, grabbing the man's arm, holding it between her arms against her chest and pulling him into the room. The door shut behind the pair and she lead him over to the couch.

"If your manger complains just tell him I held you up and he can talk to me about it I don't mind. Hey, want a drink? Well since you are working I can't give you Alcohol but I have ginger ale." said Milla pouring a glass anyway. She walked over and grabbed her own drink before return to the couch and handing the man a drink.

"Oh I don't think I got your name, I'm Milla. I'm sorry about that little display earlier I hope you aren't against magic like so many other people." said Milla. It was obvious she wasn't all there mentally but she was sober enough where the change was very small.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmodeus March 13th 2015, 6:13 pm

"Not at all... but if we're going to be open and honest I've got to admit that I have concerns about magic. Not anymore than people have concerns about me being a metahuman but...hey. Welcome to the world, right?" Cale asked as he suddenly found himself sitting on the couch. Okay so a good amount of stuff had transpired. For example she was not so revealing anymore. This was good for the most part. Though finding himself pulled in and wondering about why this woman was offering him a drink. He honestly was only looking to get her distracted just enough for Bulwark to slip in...which he did. But now he was in here. Hard to gather information when he's in a place he's not supposed to be. It was what it was though, and Bulwark was smart enough to avoid detection for the most part. Especially given the incentive it calculated that it was very likely a drunken woman would see him as an insect and try to squash him.

"Oh, thanks. Appreciate it." He said with a smile. He really, REALLY didn't want to take a drink of this. If very well could be poison, and she had the perfect means of giving it to him. If he weren't suspicious at this point he'd be a fool...or Castiel. The joke aside he held the drink for a moment before he cleared his throat and set the glass aside for a moment. The clearing of the throat was casual, but he then looked to Milla. So I do have to ask...We received some calls and...Are you aware that you're legally dead? He asked. Well let's be honest now, Cale most definitely wasn't the kind to disguise himself longer than he needed to. His barriers defended the Lighthouse form tank shells and his barriers could contain bombs. Hopefully this lady didn't have magic that far beyond it. He was fairly certain she didn't have that kind of manpower and he had to accredit her for the convenience store. That wasn't something a terrorist he was expecting would typically do. Regardless, Ice was broken and the ball was in her court.
Asmodeus
Asmodeus
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis March 14th 2015, 1:08 am

Milla was visible annoyed that she hadn't gotten a name from the boy. She took another sip from her drink before placing it down on the table next to the boy's untouched drink she settle onto the couch close to the man. It may be a bit close for Cale but Milla was drunk enough where she didn't care.

"Oh come on! You had to of heard my question." said Milla getting even closer to the point where she was practically on top of Cale.

"What is your name." said Milla slowly, enunciating each word she spoke. She giggled and bit then stumbled. She fell face first into Cale's lap. Her drink would fly up and splash Cale in the face. Milla shot up and put her drink on the table.

"Oh am I so so so so SO sorry." said Milla lift up the bottom of her robe to try and dry Cale's face off, completely forgetting the lack of clothes under the robe. Milla was worried and trying to dry Cale off but when he said the last thing it sent her over the edge. A Milla jumped onto the bed, flashing Cale for two seconds while she was airborne before screaming into her pillow as loudly as she could.

"Sorry." said Milla, she turned around to look at Cale again. Her eyes where a bit red as if she where about to break out crying.

"I've been dealing with officials ever since I have returned and they have been dragging their feet with getting rid of that death certificate! I even told them that I was coming down here and they said they would call a head to clear things up. I-I just want to plan out a nice vacation with my family and not have to freak out myself and my family with my fucking weird ass corpse jacking power for every 2 minutes." cried Milla loudly.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmodeus March 15th 2015, 3:50 pm

"My. Name. Is. Cale." He said back, enunciating each word as she had prior. He wasn't intending to be a dick, he was just trying to use a little humor to circumvent the fact he neglected to tell her his name. She then splashed him in the face though he couldn't tell if that was by accident or by design. She seemed to apologize for it enough, though saying you're sorry doesn't make it true. He let her go about drying his face off as he kept himself conscious of anything on his person she might be trying to pick his pocket for or anything she was grabbing or trying to stab him with. What? Cale was a cautious dude! There's a reason he was the guy who got to say "You shall not pass" to any metahuman that walked up to the damn lighthouse! Unfortunately his attention to her ended up with him seeing something he didn't exactly feel like seeing. Ever. There was a little series of little clicks and beeps that drove Cale crazy as Aegis began to taunt him a little and tease him.

If you say sorry one more time I swear to fucking God-"Sorry.""Don't worry about it. It's...sorta my fault anyway." he said, though in truth it was obviously her fault. Who in Hell drags the hotel employee into their room? That's right, Who in Hell, because Cale thinks putting "the" before Hell is just useless. Regardless he managed to get her past the point of apology and suddenly she looked as if she were going to cry. Oh great. Way to go Gadreel you made a lady cry. He was immediately uncomfortable now as she delved into a long ass explanation. Awe fuck man, why couldn't he have called in Lucifer or Deluge for back up? He'd have called in Castiel but that dude's been gone for weeks now with no contact to anyone. He could always call in the other boss but this didn't seem to be up his ally. Awe Hell man, why did he have to get stuck with the crazy drunk Hale woman with magic? He tried to recall all those bull crap seminars he had to attend with other members of Seraphim about how to interact with the public and assist or support those that suffered a loss.

Something something pat them on the back, something something reassuring words, something something they didn't say anything on drunk people, something something I need a new job. He thought to himself as he sat on the bed and let out a sigh before hesitantly reaching over and placing his hand on the robe which clung to her back. He then began to rub it just a little bit, trying to induce the whole "comforting thing a little. "H-hey. It's okay. I'm sure they'll get it taken care of. I'm sure it just hasn't gotten through the chain of command yet. It's okay, we got this." He said though he used the word "we" as the imperial variety, not him actually enlisting his assistance. It was to show she had moral support...God help him if the drunken lady did try to enlist his help though. He still thought she was totally whacked. Yeah, right lady. You have corpse powers, totally. I'm sure it's real magic too and not just some form of crazy complex meta-power. Totally magic. Rainbow unicorns and Hello Kitty stickers all around.
Asmodeus
Asmodeus
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis March 19th 2015, 12:54 am

"R-Really." said Milla, turning her attention back to Cale. She faced him now and tears streamed down her face. She then jumped onto him and hugged him tightly.

"Thank you thank you thank you thank you!" said Milla rapidly, swaying left to right as she hugged him. If Milla was sober she would feel sorry for the guy.

"We can go fly out to DC and break into the computer and get rid of my death certificate then I can bring you back home and you can meet my family then we can throw you a party and you can meet my family an-" said Milla. She stopped and darted to the bathroom. After a few seconds the sound of retching could be heard along side what follows afterward. Milla left the bathroom a few moments later after cleaning herself off, not looking to hot.

"I don't think I should of moved around so muc- oh what's this?" said Milla, her eyes catching something in the kitchen. She walked over and picked up a small little robot which seemingly seemed unmoving. Swaying back to her bed to she look at the little thing in confusion as she landed on her bed.

"I wonder what the hell type of vibrator this is. They had some weird ones in japan but this just seems weird. I wonder when I bought it. I don't remember buying one." said Milla, looking at the little bot. It looked as it she was tempted to try and use it just out of curiosity.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmodeus March 19th 2015, 11:16 pm

Awe damn. Naked girl hugging him. He wasn't the hugging type to begin with let alone with this situation. Aegis let out a series of beeps from the floor, where it was crawling in order to alert Cale to the fact it was still teasing him. The damn thing likely gave away it's position. Thankfully it was on the prowl. Cale sighed as he rubbed his eyes, this night was turning our...just fan-fucking-tastic. This was literally nothing at all like he was expecting, ad to disappoint him even farther there were no Japanese samurai terrorists trying to chop his head off. Actually that's the ONE thing he was missing... a Japanese samurai terrorist to cut peoples heads off. OOOH! Here's an idea, drunk lady goes first!

Next she managed to run to the bathroom and throw up, right after suggesting they break into DC. What the actual heck. Were all the Hale's this whacked? The retching and the omitting caused Cale to look over in the direction of the sofa and glared at Aegis; which forced it's little body to bob up and down alongside it's head to convey the body language of amusement. Apparently the damn thing found this funny. Cale clicked his tongue three times and then shook his head and brought his index finger across his throat. To anyone else it would look strange, but to Aegis it quite obviously was a threat. Thankfully Milla was still in the bathroom and wouldn't see it.

Aegis maneuvered itself up and stationed itself on the kitchen counter before condensing itself back into it's semi bulky cell-phone form. The next thing they knew Milla had it, which caused Cale to close his eyes and sigh. Then the next thing he knew she was talking about how it was a weird vibrator and then wanting to use it. Cale reached over and plucked the device out of her hand.

"No, no, no. That's my cellphone. I set that there when I walked in. It's vibrating because I have a text." He said as he slipped the device in his pocket and then flicked it with a finger.

"So tell me again what this bright idea is...and cover yourself with this." Cale said as he handed the blanket to her. This flashing thing was literally two more times away form causing him a stroke.
Asmodeus
Asmodeus
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis March 19th 2015, 11:53 pm

"Oh no wonder it looked so weird. I was thinking I thought I left mine at home." said Milla, wrapping the blanket around her. She laid on her bed, staring Cale right in the eyes. She really didn't mean any harm but didn't understand what she was saying due to the alcohol. The blanket was really warm though, it made her feel sleepy.

"You better be here cause we are leaving tomorrow morning." Yawned Milla.

"We have a long trip to DC so we can get rid of my deat-" Milla didn't really finish her sentence before she nodded off, leaving Cale alone in the room.

*****The next morning.*****

Milla's head was pounding, how much did she drink last night she didn't think it was that much. She then looked at the bottle she bought and say it half empty.

"The hell happened last night." groaned Milla and she forced herself up. She noticed two glasses on the table. Did someone else come over? Her memory was fuzzy and she couldn't remember. She spent the rest of the morning nursing her hang over. Around 3 pm Milla finally left the hotel, deciding she needed the fresh air. She walked around for a bit. She wasn't really paying attention where she was going but after a bit she found herself near a rather tall lighthouse.  She had no idea why but something drew her to it. Next thing she knew she was only a few yards away. Although before she got any closer her phone went off, checking it she say she had a text, but didn't recognize the number. Although her curiosity was peaked and she decided to check the message. It wasn't a long message, all it said was "We need to talk about last night, meet me at the starbucks near the hotel." Milla's face flared red by what the text could of meant, she couldn't remember so she took back off towards the hotel, trying to find the nearest starbucks to it.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top